S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    You dont wanna talk about religion with me? why because you know ill prove you wrong? lol oh well. gg
    If you want to revisit this topic, just revisit it on the other thread you made for the topic.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ound-The-World
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

3. ISO #403
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Actually Religion Is A Mute Topic With Me. I Dont And Will Never Believe It Again..

Learned Along Time Ago... No Amount Of Praying Is Going To Save Your Ass...
    Prayer cant save you Light. Prayer is a work. God doesn't hear the prayers of sinners. Only those that are Saints, and the Elect. The only thing that can save you is believing in Jesus. "and they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" book of acts

4. ISO #404

Prayer cant save you Light. Prayer is a work. God doesn't hear the prayers of sinners. Only those that are Saints, and the Elect. The only thing that can save you is believing in Jesus. "and they said, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved" book of acts
    Focus on the game please.

5. ISO #405
    Rachyl

You can pray all you want Light but thats not going to save you. Neither is turning from your sins. Jonah 3 10 says " and god saw theyre works that they turned from theyre evil ways" what did god see? it says he saw theyre WORKS. that they TURNED from the EVIL WAY! repenting of sin doesnt save you, because its a work. the only thing you can do that is not a work is Believe. so Light, you have to believe in the gospel in order to be saved. which is 1 Corinthians 15 1-4 im praying for you light!

6. ISO #406
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Focus on the game please.
    Stop being ignorant! i am ministering to Light Yagami right now

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408
    Rachyl

ughhh. were you trying to prove a point or something? because i didnt understand it. and i dont like violent films like that one you just showed me. how about a video of a bird singing? or a music video? something relaxing and not violent please!

9. ISO #409

10. ISO #410
    Rachyl

Im going to bed too. Goodnight all! Hopefully we can pick up with catching the Myotismon tomarrow. May Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen! <3 ^_^

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    BUT IF YOU LYNCH OUR QUEEN, WHAT WILL WE DO?!!!!!!!! =(

I want to see more from her. Turbolynching is B A D.
    It is and I think playing this game by meta is exactly how town will lose. I've been busy tonight, i'm going to read the thread and spend my time tomorrow posting my thoughts more. If you guys lynch me before that then good luck. Do not play by meta because it will be the downfall of the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #412

You dont wanna talk about religion with me? why because you know ill prove you wrong? lol oh well. gg
    I'll be glad to talk about religion out of this thread :P but for now, GAME FOCUS EVERYONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #413

Im going to bed too. Goodnight all! Hopefully we can pick up with catching the Myotismon tomarrow. May Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen! <3 ^_^
    AMEN.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #414

It's because you haven't been saying anything worth responding to.
    Basically. It wasn't even worth me typing that so thank you for doing it for me.

It's because we're trying to make you realize that your play hurts town more than anything atm. There is no case she can defend against, no reasons. We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".
    Rachyl is tunneling on me and preventing the game from advancing. You guys should stop entertaining her and we can get down to business to defeat the huns. I will post discussion points at the bottom of this post.

I feel like Rachyl is somebody's soccer mom trying to "stay hip" and play games with her son, and is appalled that people would lie on the internet, or not be Christian.
    LOL ok can i just say i kept thinking that 12 year old kid in your old avatar was literally actually you

Because I was telling you why Naz wasn't responding. I didn't say that making that post was even remotely worth the time or effort I put into it, because it really wasn't considering you're still not posting anything remotely of value.
    Just wanted to quote this so @Rachyl could read it again.

Anyway, it is day 1. Should Spurance get a free pass for only shit posting? What about mrtrophywife - afk or laying low. Not sure what their number of posts is, i'm phone posting, been on my phone all day since I left work which is when the game picked up. They were Jefferson, and mafia, last game too right? Not that I want to play on meta, but it shouldn't be ignored completely.
    We are past the 24 hour mark, and I am for a lynch today so the game won't get null and dead at the end, like the Gaga game.
    Rachyl is hard core tunneling on me, and its curious to see the train. Even if I get lynched, there will be hints in the votes, so keep track of voting on a notepad or something.
    I hope these thoughts are sufficient, since I won't have a last will. Going to finish my show and sleep. Maybe pop in before bed.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

15. ISO #415

@SuperJack Do Cult Conversions Happen Before Or After Death?
    Palmon uses Root Breaker
    Gabumon uses Blue Blaster or Horn Attack
    Agumon douses in Pepper
    Captured Palmonuses Poison Ivy
    Captured Gabumon and Captured Agumon/Agumon kill simultaneously.
    Myotismon captures Digimon.
    Its in the setup.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #416

That was not the most worth it night I have ever seen ~~

I Dont Agree With This I Think A Lynch Today Could Be Detrimental To Town. Cult Size Is Max 3. However, If We Get Lucky And Do Lynch A Cultist It Would Be A Worth While Lynch. Because It Means That Cult Is Starting From Scratch N1.
    And tomorrow, we will be in the same situation than today, with one more cultist and one more dude doused. And the only thing who will change will be if the sheriff found something...sound weak af.

I Dont Agree With Any Of This Another Point That Makes Me Think Either Lenneth & Or Naz Is Cult
    You don't agree but...why? care to explain?

I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    "There are multiple trophies on this shelf."
    "There might be a dog living here, did you know about this?"
    I agree ! good explication of my feeling right now about him

You Think So? You Would Be Wrong Sir/Ma'am. However, I Think Agumon Is MrTrophyWife And My Original Idea Of Naz & Lenneth. Based On MTWs Only Posting Twice That I Counted And Naz & Lenneth Always Supporting.
    Wtf, look at that :

mrtrophywife Posts 2

How the fuck can you think that with 2 only posts. And we totaly don't care about Agumon right now.

17. ISO #417

Guyssss, please vote Naz. she is the miyotismon i believe it 100% please trust me! if you dont trust me i will cry and be emotional! T . T Plz!
    I WILL START CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dat emotional blackmail~~

Religion have nothing to do during the game, so please stop.

By the way, why are you so tunneled on Naz? I still don't get it.
    So except 'I am sure she is myotismon', give us some examples/proof of what you are saying or that's just empty blank posts.

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    That was not the most worth it night I have ever seen ~~

And tomorrow, we will be in the same situation than today, with one more cultist and one more dude doused. And the only thing who will change will be if the sheriff found something...sound weak af.

You don't agree but...why? care to explain?

I agree ! good explication of my feeling right now about him

Wtf, look at that :

mrtrophywife Posts 2

How the fuck can you think that with 2 only posts. And we totaly don't care about Agumon right now.
    I agree with you on everything here! No lynch is TERRIBLE idea. We want to get cult lord first.

20. ISO #420

I would hear (more and more valuable posts) about you.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    And you will, in granted time. But not yet, my son. Naz will have to find her way through this. I will read deeper into her posts tomorrow, and formulate my read and reasons on her. May the Father of Wisdom guide your path. Good night, my friends.

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

And you will, in granted time. But not yet, my son. Naz will have to find her way through this. I will read deeper into her posts tomorrow, and formulate my read and reasons on her. May the Father of Wisdom guide your path. Good night, my friends.
    Are you really going to sleep at 12 pm?

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

MM Lenneth and RACHYL are my strong town reads so i wont be on board with lynching any of them...kira sb16 and naz should be kept under close watch. I havn't seen and real TPR softclaims or hints either which is good IMO because they are laying low. Have a good day everyone see you all in about 6 hours

25. ISO #425

-vote marshmallow marshall
    you literally keep ignoring my posts.

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

well then
    good morning
    -vote lenneth

can i has list of reads plz

29. ISO #429

30. ISO #430

you first ! or send nudes ~~
    i just got to work, gonna poke thru the thread and post mine after i get muh coffee. don't tell my boss, shhh

31. ISO #431

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I strongly advise against talking about lynching afk players and null reads becauae it gives cult better ideas on who to convert
    I don't like this because why not give them ideas? Or take away ideas, depending on who it is. If we discuss potential plays by the scum, they can either be lazy/bad enough to do one of those ideas and we will know, or they will have to think outside the box. They have a partner to discuss with tonight on who to convert next.

Imagine at the end of the game you are left with Light_Yagami, Sprurance, and that one guy that's only made 2 posts. We can't really have them around at the end.

Light_Yagami is a player that tunnels on someone for no reason at all, and makes bad anti-town moves by not budging his vote, especially when needed. Remember the game when he was focused on Efe for 3 days, and Efe was town? He just scum read him on day 1 for no reason at all and basically threw the game.
    Sprurance is just shit posting and I've never seen him actually play any of the games he has been in lol.
    I think we can ignore the low post count guy because he will get replaced.

Again, this is just day one lynch pool. People in this pool aren't necessarily in it tomorrow. Tomorrow is a brand new ass day.

34. ISO #434

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz IMO is 100% not the cult leader.She would have convertrd me N0 IMO 100%, she could still be the arson tho. And i have seen no trap laid by you... Just some highschool girl esq type of conversation O_O
    This is true asf. We would have won the game already if I was the cult leader.

35. ISO #435

Stealthbomber16
    Had some usefull posts and our opinions look similar on a lot of points. He noticed a lot of small things he could have avoided if he were scum.

Kenny
    Look like a missguided town, I don't see a scum playing like he is doing, directly on the spotlight.
    By the way, he look often 'sure' about a lot of things, who are usually sure about things in FM?

Rachyl
    I have to admit he/she is fun, her way of playing is not really useful but like Kenny, it's a weird play as scum.

blinkskater
    Kind of null read, slightly town.

mrtrophywife
    Nullread, he only posted two messages ~~

naz
    Nullread, followed two votes against Blink and Kenny but didn't participate much, she look like guinely busy/afk but I would like to see more about her.

Spruance
    mostly afk, but he just shitposted. He started the vote on blink page 1...but it's D1 and he didn't follow after that so that mean nothing atm.
    He voted Rachyl to protected Naz (#342)

Marshmallow Marshal
    I am kind of confused about his slot, he is not doing anything useful, he didn't defend his questionnaire either when people said it was scumaligned.
    Somehow, I don't like him tring to poke (send a message) to Spruance (#251). He is not really scumhunting either. ~~

Light_Yagami
    Useless posts, and mostly copy pasting other's people's opinion, plus I don't like his very first post when he is asking why people are voting Blink.
    Town have to push people, especially D1.

Some useful things :
    -I can see a MM/spruance team
    -For once, blink and naz are a bit going at each other
    -Lynching Spruance could give us some informations about Naz/MM
    -I didn't really thought about the neutral since it's not important atm, so don't look at my reads thinking about him.

36. ISO #436

halfway through the thread (stopped at post 200) here is my analysis on Kenny so far

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I know what I did, but we do have 48 hours after all and I wouldn't want the sheriff to get lynched day 1.
    The first scummy thing he did. Calling out a TPR role, extremely anti-town.

The thing is you can't pressure a wild digimon and you shouldn't pressure the town power roles.
    You and naz however do look pressured to me and you are defending each other hard too.
    I'm really feeling so damn sure about you two being the cultists right now
    This guy is too sure for post #86.

No I am not leading the town and I believe noone should in a cult game like this one.
    It's just that when two people decide to team up just like that I'd say they are likely cultists.
    See: Rachyl, who you town read for some reason.

This is my reasoning and your reaction to that did not change my opinion.
    This does not answer the question.

I literally only explained why trying to pressure someone into being buddies with you is a scum move and didn't guess a single town role there.
    You also replied to me, so I don't see how the time zone would mean you're suddenly less scummy now?
    I wasn't pressuring to buddy, no one votes someone up to buddy. I was pressuring to lynch, you know, to gain information? That's how the game is generally played. And also, the fact that you keep highlighting and calling out a "tpr" is a huge scum move, which has also been pointed out by other players.
    The time zones and our work schedules was there to illustrate that some of us have lives and are busy, which Rachyl doesn't seem to understand.

Your questions are scummy and replying to them more thoroughly than I already did would only benefit the cult.
    If you now want to stop and hope for others to take a different direction that would only confirm my suspicions even more.
    Deflecting sooo hard.

I believe the cult would want to avoid looking scummy and they would instead try to gain trust from everyone.
    Not trusting others and being an easy lynch target because of that is pro town play.
    See:
    Spoiler : cancer :
    I want you to trust me, i want to gain your trust, so we can help build alliances and stand against the cult. it will be important to establish friendships early in the SFM. ^_^ please trust me!!!!
    I do townread you, thats why i want to form an alliance with you Lenneth! please just trust me!!!!!
    lol like i said, its a gamble. you can either can a powerful ally or end up losing the game. thats why im trying to form alliances because i know that i am town, and i want to eliminate the myotismon.

but even after all that you said this:
    These two posts make me believe that rachyl really is not the myotismon and I honestly just can't imagine that any cultist in their right mind would recruit her night 0.
    Or any night actually. Really do not lynch rachyl, recruiting her would be likely a harmful move for the cult.
    you're like hardcore defending her
    I'm seeing lenneth, MM and naz going against rachyl right now and I honestly can't imagine her being myotismon or a valid n0 recruit of any sort at all.
    the 2 cultists are 100% among lenneth, MM and naz and I believe it's possible for lenneth to have just scumpainted naz as she was pressured and didn't say much herself.
    I am potentially seeing you two as the cultists right now. Rachyl being the head and Kenny being the follower.

37. ISO #437

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I don't like this because why not give them ideas? Or take away ideas, depending on who it is. If we discuss potential plays by the scum, they can either be lazy/bad enough to do one of those ideas and we will know, or they will have to think outside the box. They have a partner to discuss with tonight on who to convert next.

Imagine at the end of the game you are left with Light_Yagami, Sprurance, and that one guy that's only made 2 posts. We can't really have them around at the end.

Light_Yagami is a player that tunnels on someone for no reason at all, and makes bad anti-town moves by not budging his vote, especially when needed. Remember the game when he was focused on Efe for 3 days, and Efe was town? He just scum read him on day 1 for no reason at all and basically threw the game.
    Sprurance is just shit posting and I've never seen him actually play any of the games he has been in lol.
    I think we can ignore the low post count guy because he will get replaced.

Again, this is just day one lynch pool. People in this pool aren't necessarily in it tomorrow. Tomorrow is a brand new ass day.
    in all he game I have played, there was always a semi-afk scum surviving until the end of the game... (mrtrophywife last game, hybrid in another game etc...)

38. ISO #438

at post #300 here is my analysis on Rachyl so far (with a little bit of Kenny sprinkles):
    Soooo. What do you guys think about Naz and Light Yagami? Im interested in hearing your reads on the two of them. let me know asap. we need to find the scum before it spreads.
    Ok, interesting that she chose me?

Lenneth is not scum! He is nice! I stand with Lenneth! I say that YOUR the scum! Your trying so hard to paint him as scum that it looks quite scummy my friend!!!!
    This was in reply to Kenny.

I agree! yagami and kenny appear to be very scummy. some people are lurking right now, they pop up. and then disappear, i wont say who did it because it doesnt really matter, and calling them out now will just be more problematic in the future. so im not going to do that. but i will say that when someone lurks they are really scummy, because they are basically hiding theyre true intentions!
    Also calls Kira scum.

Sorry guys, but im afraid that Naz is the Myotismon and she is going to convert someone to the cult tonight. thats why we should just lynch her today. thats why i layed a trap for her and she fell for it. she is the Myotismon 100%
    now she is 100% sure i am scum, because i called her out on trying to lay low by not calling people out for lurking.
    I simply set a trap. I wanted to unite the town with friendship and love, and waited to see who would call me scum. anyone that doesnt want to unite the town is 100% scum! thats where Naz comes in! she called me scummy she is the scum you have to trust me!!!!!
    NOPE! you dont wanna unite the town, you have to be scum with Naz! you just made the scum list buddy! anybody that doesnt wanna unite the town is scum! your SCUM! IM DOING STUFF FOR THE TOWN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR THE TOWN LATELY???????????????? ANSWER AND RESPONSE PLZ!
    now MM is scum too

with a follow from Kenny
    MM's play is 100% anti town.
    Unless he really doesn't understand what he's doing I 100% believe he's a cultist
    I want to point out these posts as well:
    Do not lynch light yagami.
    She's maybe acting a bit like an arso but she's way too passive for a cultist.
    Cultists would always try to gain allies in this situation, light yagami clearly isn't.
    Really the two absolute worst lynch targets from my point of view are rachyl and kira.
    The cult would want them dead because they won't be able to contribute during the day and their play makes them easy targets.
    Do not lynch Light Yagami or Rachyl!
    you mean exactly what rachyl is doing right now??
    I want you to trust me, i want to gain your trust, so we can help build alliances and stand against the cult. it will be important to establish friendships early in the SFM. ^_^ please trust me!!!!

wait, so does that mean that someone has already been culted? are we dealing with only the myotismon or also another culted person? see thats what im wondering at this point
    i don't believe that you are actually wondering this, i think you are trying to pretend to get town cred here, but it won't work because we already explained it to blink AND sprurance
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    So 2 cultists and someone doused? Btw did TPR get to act last night?

39. ISO #439
    Rachyl

halfway through the thread (stopped at post 200) here is my analysis on Kenny so far

I wasn't pressuring to buddy, no one votes someone up to buddy. I was pressuring to lynch, you know, to gain information? That's how the game is generally played. And also, the fact that you keep highlighting and calling out a "tpr" is a huge scum move, which has also been pointed out by other players.
    The time zones and our work schedules was there to illustrate that some of us have lives and are busy, which Rachyl doesn't seem to understand.

Deflecting sooo hard.

See:

I am potentially seeing you two as the cultists right now. Rachyl being the head and Kenny being the follower.
    LMAO you are a joke Naz. we all know that your the myotismon, and your secretly lurking and creeping around to avoid detection at all. hmmm! tell me who feels threatened by my very presence! is it because i called you out on your bullshit? you KNOW your the myotismon and so do I! why dont you just save yourself some time and just admit that your the myotismon Naz? admit defeat, you can die now or die later, either way, your going down in flames you stupid child! LOL

40. ISO #440
    Rachyl

at post #300 here is my analysis on Rachyl so far (with a little bit of Kenny sprinkles):

Ok, interesting that she chose me?

This was in reply to Kenny.

Also calls Kira scum.

now she is 100% sure i am scum, because i called her out on trying to lay low by not calling people out for lurking.

now MM is scum too

with a follow from Kenny

I want to point out these posts as well:

you mean exactly what rachyl is doing right now??

i don't believe that you are actually wondering this, i think you are trying to pretend to get town cred here, but it won't work because we already explained it to blink AND sprurance
    i never called light yagami scum. in fact, i dont think that i even mentioned him at all.....

41. ISO #441

damn lol i spent my whole first hour at work rereading this thread, now i have to go to the doctor's office.
    probably won't post much more if people keep ignoring my posts. doesn't make me interested in the game when i get ignored.
    but i'm pretty dead set on lynching rachyl today.
    -vote rachyl

i do think she is the head cultist, unless anyone can provide a better lynch today, this is the direction i would like to go in. day ends in 10 hours.

42. ISO #442

damn lol i spent my whole first hour at work rereading this thread, now i have to go to the doctor's office.
    probably won't post much more if people keep ignoring my posts. doesn't make me interested in the game when i get ignored.
    -vote rachyl

i do think she is the head cultist, unless anyone can provide a better lynch today, this is the direction i would like to go in. day ends in 10 hours.
    Well, before Rachyl, I'm up for a Spruance lynch
    What do you think about him?

43. ISO #443

44. ISO #444

45. ISO #445
    Rachyl

@Rachyl , why are you so tunnelled on Naz?
    SHE KNOWS THAT SHE IS THE MYOTISMON! I KNEW IT! THATS WHY SHE WANTS ME DEAD BECAUSE SHE IS EVIL. AND I AM A THREAT TO HER ^_^

46. ISO #446
    Rachyl

-vote rachyl

your going down Naz! you stupid retard!

47. ISO #447
    Rachyl

If you notice early when i called naz out, she is backed into a corner and proclaims "when i flip town do you promise to suicide? " thats something someone says when they are backed into a corner this Naz is 100% the myotismon i am banking everything on it!!!

48. ISO #448
    Rachyl

STOP LURKING AND FACE ME NAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. ISO #449

Well, before Rachyl, I'm up for a Spruance lynch
    What do you think about him?
    Well I asked people what they thought about him before bed last night but no one said anything. All he has done so far is shit post, and I've only seen him go afk in games and never play. @sprurance why do you even sign up lol

50. ISO #450

I would hear (more and more valuable posts) about you.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    This is an interesting choice.

Spoiler : large naz post :

Deflecting sooo hard.

See:

I really don't see Rachyl as Myotismon, sorry. Maybe a cultist? But nobody in their right minds would recruit Rachyl N0.

-vote rachyl

While we might disagree on the fact that they are a head cultist, your posts have swayed me quite a bit, and I want to see where this train goes.
    -vote Rachyl

Still don't like Yagami, but I think he is Agumon, and that's less important today.