2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    heh
    I didn't even mention your name before.
    Does that mean one of the names I did mention is a teammate of yours?
    Are you actually the converted wild digimon?
    You don't have to talk about me to make me talk, and that doesn't mean anything, your post was shitty af so I am reacting to it.
    you are scumreading people for voting someone D1, which is actually pro town.

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You don't have to talk about me to make me talk, and that doesn't mean anything, your post was shitty af so I am reacting to it.
    you are scumreading people for voting someone D1, which is actually pro town.
    I know what I did, but we do have 48 hours after all and I wouldn't want the sheriff to get lynched day 1.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

I know what I did, but we do have 48 hours after all and I wouldn't want the sheriff to get lynched day 1.
    Ah, i enjoy setting little traps for scum to fall into day one. There is no way i would be lynched in under 24 hours on day 1. This is indeed a fact. Even if i was at L1 at this time you would not have got a role claim out of me. Only a SCUM would point out that i would poasibly be a "TPR" and able to confirm myself on that stand or whatever. There is no reason for a townie to point that out. The real sheriff is also out there, and probally agrees with myself now that you are acting scummy ASF so thats a PLUS. Since he knows i am not Sheriff like you keep insisting =P

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

So seeing how kira is still lurking and hasn't said anything useful till now I'd say kira is either agumon or a caught digimon.
    Both of these roles aren't worth lynching day 1 imo
    Kira in general is scummy by nature, you tryimg to paint him as scum on day one after one post doesnt give you any town points in my eyes

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

So seeing how kira is still lurking and hasn't said anything useful till now I'd say kira is either agumon or a caught digimon.
    Both of these roles aren't worth lynching day 1 imo
    wtf how are those roles not worth it? agumon (arsonist) sure, it could burn the cult but how would not lynching a caught digimon not be worth lynching d1???

We should absolutely lynch someone
    so you'd rather lynch a town? that's what you're making it seem like since there's a slim chance we will actually lynch the cult head (myotismon?)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #66

Hey naz, we are scum together ! send nudes please.
    after u my frenchie <3
    -vote kenny

lets kill kenny!!!
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #67

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    So assuming the arsonist and cult leader are not complete morons we now have someone doused and 2 fucking cult on DAY 1?
    It's just that, when I read your post the first time, I was like 'he is trying to show us that he don't know that yet', aka you are trying to look like a town. Obviously cults already know that.
    So, how do you feel about me defending you against Kenny?

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

It's just that, when I read your post the first time, I was like 'he is trying to show us that he don't know that yet', aka you are trying to look like a town. Obviously cults already know that.
    So, how do you feel about me defending you against Kenny?
    I see how you can think that I was trying to implant a fake Town slip there by not knowing how it works but I already replied and told you the truth that I misinterpreted that matter due to poor wording. And I don't think you were really defending me it's more of your calling Kenny out on his BS. You and I think the same way at the moment on Kenny which gives me town vibes from you.

20. ISO #70

I see how you can think that I was trying to implant a fake Town slip there by not knowing how it works but I already replied and told you the truth that I misinterpreted that matter due to poor wording. And I don't think you were really defending me it's more of your calling Kenny out on his BS. You and I think the same way at the moment on Kenny which gives me town vibes from you.
    Yep, you said it with better words !

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

Ah, i enjoy setting little traps for scum to fall into day one. There is no way i would be lynched in under 24 hours on day 1. This is indeed a fact. Even if i was at L1 at this time you would not have got a role claim out of me. Only a SCUM would point out that i would poasibly be a "TPR" and able to confirm myself on that stand or whatever. There is no reason for a townie to point that out. The real sheriff is also out there, and probally agrees with myself now that you are acting scummy ASF so thats a PLUS. Since he knows i am not Sheriff like you keep insisting =P
    Alright I guess I made a mistake there then.
    Regardless I'm still reading you as townie and still believe naz and lenneth know each others roles.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    wtf how are those roles not worth it? agumon (arsonist) sure, it could burn the cult but how would not lynching a caught digimon not be worth lynching d1???

so you'd rather lynch a town? that's what you're making it seem like since there's a slim chance we will actually lynch the cult head (myotismon?)
    What I meant there is that kira looked like she isn't someone others seemed to want to protect, which in my eyes means the only two evil roles that could apply to her are agumon and a caught digimon without night action.
    She could still be a wild digimon and given her usual playstyle she also likely is one, thus I'd say those few scummy looking posts from earlier wouldn't make her a lynch target.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

This post basically translates to pls lynch me, a classic scum post.

And here blinkskater just hard claimed a power role by saying he'd be able to confirm himself easily if he wanted to.

The first guy who voted the person who just revealed his power role was Spruance.
    I'd say lyching a sheriff day 1 would be a bad idea even he'll be useless starting tomorrow.
    We should try getting behind this conspiracy instead and find the ones pulling the strings.

So far players looking scummy to me are:
    Spruance for voting the sheriff first and making him reveal like that
    naz for following without asking questions
    Marshmallow Marshall for that ridiculous questionnaire
    It's funny because i talked about Blink, Spruance, naz and MM...but you are focused on a Naz/me team. Why?

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ehh, i just thought the questions were kinda meh. 1) we've all played with each other before 2) i'm town, no shit, that's what everyone else will say 3) i have no plan b/c i didn't realize it was a cult game until it was too late lol 4) me > you

i suppose we can discuss a plan...like LYNCHING today lol. if no one comes up as scummy, should we lynch the least active player? the most null read?
    I strongly advise against talking about lynching afk players and null reads becauae it gives cult better ideas on who to convert

29. ISO #79

It's funny because i talked about Blink, Spruance, naz and MM...but you are focused on a Naz/me team. Why?
    With the "why?" and you being cult and all this question looks like a trap to me, but i'm gonna answer it regardless, also to explain to other townies.
    MM was making a joke and you talking about that had no meaning at all in my eyes.
    You voted up blink before, said yolo and didn't bother defending him in any way.
    You didn't really talk much about Spruance and he actually also is still looking scummy to me.
    As soon as naz was mentioned however you instantly started calling everything I said bullshit without even thinking about targeting him.
    You took him as a buddy and started voting me with him.

30. ISO #80

-vote naz
    my first vote :')

I strongly advise against talking about lynching afk players and null reads becauae it gives cult better ideas on who to convert
    so lets not talk about the lynch ever and just randomly vote? there are 2 cults they can only convert 1 more person. they're gonna convert who they want to, they have all night to discuss. our lynch plan for today doesn't mean its going to be the plan for the rest of the game.

31. ISO #81

With the "why?" and you being cult and all this question looks like a trap to me, but i'm gonna answer it regardless, also to explain to other townies.
    MM was making a joke and you talking about that had no meaning at all in my eyes.
    You voted up blink before, said yolo and didn't bother defending him in any way.
    You didn't really talk much about Spruance and he actually also is still looking scummy to me.
    As soon as naz was mentioned however you instantly started calling everything I said bullshit without even thinking about targeting him.
    i am she btw and i voted you after lenneth

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

We also both voted against Blink, and until now, the only things we tried to do was actually to pressured people.
    And yes, what you said at that time was total bs
    i didn't defend Blink because we was there to pressure him, not to give him how to defend himself.
    You are still scumreading spruance for voting D1 a random dude. Seriously ~~

36. ISO #86

We also both voted against Blink, and until now, the only things we tried to do was actually to pressured people.
    And yes, what you said at that time was total bs
    i didn't defend Blink because we was there to pressure him, not to give him how to defend himself.
    You are still scumreading spruance for voting D1 a random dude. Seriously ~~
    The thing is you can't pressure a wild digimon and you shouldn't pressure the town power roles.
    You and naz however do look pressured to me and you are defending each other hard too.
    I'm really feeling so damn sure about you two being the cultists right now

37. ISO #87

Let me react a bit more about that. you should dfintivly reread again what happenned.
    There is nothing like 'As soon as naz was mentionned', I reacted at everything in your post and YOU put Naz and me together, we are talking about it because YOU want it, not because I overreacted.

Literally, the only thing I have said about her in my post was :

Wow, that look like a pile of shit xD

- I don't think he is solfclaiming TPR, he just said he doesn't care about being lynched. Which is different.
    - You are gonna scumread the first guy who tried pushing someone D1? Seriously? So if now I am pushing you or anyone else and that dude turned out to be TPR, I am scum?
    - Naz followed because it's called, you know...something like...pressuring.
    So now, tell me where and how I instantly started calling everything you said bullshit because you mentioned Naz.

38. ISO #88

The thing is you can't pressure a wild digimon and you shouldn't pressure the town power roles.
    You and naz however do look pressured to me and you are defending each other hard too.
    I'm really feeling so damn sure about you two being the cultists right now
    So, what the fuck should we do? You are telling us that pressuring D1 (or more?) is bad for town oO. you are just leading the game in a game where everyone will be afk because we have nothing to do.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Let me react a bit more about that. you should dfintivly reread again what happenned.
    There is nothing like 'As soon as naz was mentionned', I reacted at everything in your post and YOU put Naz and me together, we are talking about it because YOU want it, not because I overreacted.

Literally, the only thing I have said about her in my post was :

So now, tell me where and how I instantly started calling everything you said bullshit because you mentioned Naz.
    I had Spruance and MM included as scumreads along with naz in my post, you however only bothered explaining naz' reasoning and let the others remain scumreads.

So, what the fuck should we do? You are telling us that pressuring D1 (or more?) is bad for town oO. you are just leading the game in a game where everyone will be afk because we have nothing to do.
    No I am not leading the town and I believe noone should in a cult game like this one.
    It's just that when two people decide to team up just like that I'd say they are likely cultists.

42. ISO #92
    Rachyl

okay, hiii. im here! what did i miss? i just read the last 5 pages and it doesnt look like i missed much. its too earlier to say who the scum is, although, it could realitistcally be any of you. but its definetly not me! i promise <3

43. ISO #93

The first guy who voted the person who just revealed his power role was Spruance.
    I'd say lyching a sheriff day 1 would be a bad idea even he'll be useless starting tomorrow.
    We should try getting behind this conspiracy instead and find the ones pulling the strings.

So far players looking scummy to me are:
    Spruance for voting the sheriff first and making him reveal like that
    naz for following without asking questions
    Marshmallow Marshall for that ridiculous questionnaire
    I had Spruance and MM included as scumreads along with naz in my post, you however only bothered explaining naz' reasoning and let the others remain scumreads.
    Wow, that look like a pile of shit xD

- I don't think he is solfclaiming TPR, he just said he doesn't care about being lynched. Which is different. About Blink
    - You are gonna scumread the first guy who tried pushing someone D1? Seriously? So if now I am pushing you or anyone else and that dude turned out to be TPR, I am scum? About Spruance
    - Naz followed because it's called, you know...something like...pressuring. About Naz
    There was nothing to say about MM.

-First, I did talked/explained about Blink and Spruance along with Naz.
    -Second, I didn't put much effort about explaining Naz's behavior.

Try again and tell me how Naz and me are sooooooooo scum together please, because I still don't get it.
    Why not Blink and me? why not Spruance and me?

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

There was nothing to say about MM.

-First, I did talked/explained about Blink and Spruance along with Naz.
    -Second, I didn't put much effort about explaining Naz's behavior.

Try again and tell me how Naz and me are sooooooooo scum together please, because I still don't get it.
    Why not Blink and me? why not Spruance and me?
    So are you saying you would prefer others viewing Blink and Spruance as your teammates instead of naz?
    Do you not like others seeing naz as your teammate?

46. ISO #96
    Rachyl

Hi Rachyl, wanna some pizza?
    oh yay! pizza! *takes the pizza and eats it!*

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100
    Rachyl

By the way, what do you think of my debate with Kenny?
    Hes just avoiding your questions and stuff. He might actually be scum, but its too early to tell at this point. I wanna know who the Myortisom is haha