User Tag List

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44
Results 2,151 to 2,174 of 2174
  1. ISO #2151

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I don't but imo music can sometimes help
    ahahahhahaahahahahhahaahahahahhaha

i like you, saying that music can help is one of the most creative and actually most accurate things i heard from someone cause in turth i think like that aswell

i listen to classical music and turkish pop aswell as videogame music
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i dont have a better dictionary and yes my playstyle is lazy af but atleast i put alot of thinking effort in it (writing and explaining is not my thing)

and blink started first he deserved the scumread for voting me like the easy target i am at mylo

People would prefer voting me than Rachyl at that point cause Rachyl is too scummy to be scum
    It's more like Rachyl got NO support at all, which meant even scums was on her. I started protecting her for that reason, then blink (who was almost confirmed Palmon did it too), so in my head she was defintivly town.
    But we pushed you and naz/kenny was protecting you, Kenny was scumread by me/blink so it look like scums was protecting you.
    That's why we lynched you, or at least I think. You acted like a scum (hammer MM without be really into the game), poor defense provocating and protected by 'scumread'.

A lot of mistakes have been made in this game(Spruance, MM, Rachyl etc), you kind of made the last one but the loss is not totally on you. But yeah I am tired of your play style, you did nothing the game before that one and you came iton this one just to hammer/troll :'(.
    Maybe it's really fun for you, but that is just a pain in the ass for us.
    It's a community game, you don't have to be exactly like us to make a good game but you don't have to be actively against the game either...

4. ISO #2154
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    It's more like Rachyl got NO support at all, which meant even scums was on her. I started protecting her for that reason, then blink (who was almost confirmed Palmon did it too), so in my head she was defintivly town.
    But we pushed you and naz/kenny was protecting you, Kenny was scumread by me/blink so it look like scums was protecting you.
    That's why we lynched you, or at least I think. You acted like a scum (hammer MM without be really into the game), poor defense provocating and protected by 'scumread'.

A lot of mistakes have been made in this game(Spruance, MM, Rachyl etc), you kind of made the last one but the loss is not totally on you. But yeah I am tired of your play style, you did nothing the game before that one and you came iton this one just to hammer/troll :'(.
    It's a community game, you don't have to be exactly like us to make a good game but you don't have to be actively against the game either...
    I think the harder you push against Efe, the more eager he'll be to keep doing it in the future. In my honest opinion, this - what happened this game - is exactly what he wants. Don't feed the troll.

5. ISO #2155

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think the harder you push against Efe, the more eager he'll be to keep doing it in the future. In my honest opinion, this - what happened this game - is exactly what he wants. Don't feed the troll.
    The problem with that is, town have to push people, so that just mean we just totaly ignore Efe and don't push him?
    That is not how we can play that kind of game. 'oh don't push Efe or he will troll'... I can't imagine that, that is just an open door for a scum free win.
    We can adjust a bit our way of playing depending of each person, but we can't change that much.
    And if we just push lighly against him, that will just be useless af.

6. ISO #2156

Lenny from my perspective this is exactly how it happened. I agree with all of it.

7. ISO #2157

The problem with that is, town have to push people, so that just mean we just totaly ignore Efe and don't push him?
    That is not how we can play that kind of game. 'oh don't push Efe or he will troll'... I can't imagine that, that is just an open door for a scum free win.
    We can adjust a bit our way of playing depending of each person, but we can't change that much.
    yeah just ignore me until you have evidence better reads
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162
    Ganelon

If Efe is scum it will be painfully obvious. Especially if you know his meta. Unless it's a game where there's ONE scum, best to leave him alone unless you're certain you can read him

13. ISO #2163
    Ganelon

You can push everyone else and leave him last. Incentive to start pushing people <3

14. ISO #2164

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    If Efe is scum it will be painfully obvious. Especially if you know his meta. Unless it's a game where there's ONE scum, best to leave him alone unless you're certain you can read him
    you do know that even if im scum that my meta actually doesnt change right? thats the danger of my playstyle
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #2165
    Ganelon

Everyone's meta changes when their role/alignment changes, you're no exception. Bc otherwise if your meta doesn't change AT ALL, you're probably gamethrowing in some shape or form

16. ISO #2166

Ok I get it, you are perfect, your reads are always perfect, we will always have bad reasons to lynch you bla bla bla, fuck off.
    I am out of this thread.
    You won't win against him on that one, but he will never change and be... as he is forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I was violated post check.
    It's @Fred 's fault

22. ISO #2172