Star Guardian: 1-S2-1-9735303
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Star Guardian:1-S2-1-9735303

Star Guardian 1-S2-1-9735303 is approved for 8074 Points, 407 Games, and 209 Victories.

Achievements:
    Epic Fail
    Incognito
    Hammer and Sickle
    Happily Ever After
    Flawless Victory
    Divine Guidance
    Last of Kin
    State Religion
    Suicide Hotline
    Corleone
    Gate of Steiner

Arrange a time with an in-game admin to complete the restore. Make sure to reference this thread.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Star Guardian: 1-S2-1-9735303

What do you mean "it happened again?" Your points gone?

Things that'll make your points go away...
    - Deleting the StarCraft II folder in your Documents folder.
    - Using different computers without a cloud sync.
    - Having more than one login.
    - Trying to hack your bank file and failing really badly.

Can you think of anything recent of the points vanishing again? They won't disappear on their own.

9. ISO #9

Here's EXACTLY what happened: I played one day, didnt play for 2, then i logged on and my points were reset. No, I never tried to hack the bank file nor did i touch anything on my computer. Same computer as last time and there was never more than one login at a time. I also noticed this happens starting the most recent update(right before the first point loss). It might be the SC2 servers with me or something? It also happens to Kerrigan Survival 2 but nothing else other than those 2 games.(the game did't update either since the one mentioned above)

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Starguardian View Post
    Here's EXACTLY what happened: I played one day, didnt play for 2, then i logged on and my points were reset. No, I never tried to hack the bank file nor did i touch anything on my computer. Same computer as last time and there was never more than one login at a time. I also noticed this happens starting the most recent update(right before the first point loss). It might be the SC2 servers with me or something? It also happens to Kerrigan Survival 2 but nothing else other than those 2 games.(the game did't update either since the one mentioned above)
    Is it possible that it is a security program? I have Bitdefender, which tends to be a bit anal about third party programs messing with your computer files.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11

What it definitely isn't... It's not Blizzard, as the banks are all stored locally on your PC. It's not update related, as they also have nothing to do with the banks. There's something on your computer that reverting or deleting your files.

It is possible this could be caused by a security program. Try excluding the SC2 folder in Documents in whatever program you have. It's also possible to be caused by an infection on your computer.

I have a significant IT background, and while I've only ever seen it happen ONCE ever, it is also possible if you have flash-based storage (such as a SSD) as your storage medium, that it can become volatile to changes. For example, you change something, and it looks like it worked, but next time you power off and on everything you did is undone. Very unlikely it is this, but if you have a very old SSD as your storage, it is possible.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I don't want to look alarmist, but I would bet on your computer being infected/hacked in some way. Files disappearing, if you looked correctly, is not a normal thing. They ain't supposed to just disappear when you restart computer or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Starguardian View Post
    I have no idea but my computer is an Alienware 15R2 if that does anything... I also restart my computer every day if that does anything
    In the future, you can back up your entire SC2 bank folder by copying it, archiving it and sending it to yourself on an e-mail.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17