Agumon's Revenge
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Charmanders Revenge

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

/sign
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

SuperJack found some people in the basement of his new house and is forcing them to play FM

xramza and Quick just showed up outta nowhere, PoD before this, and now this Kenny bloke? I swear you're about to pull Slaol out of your ass
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    SuperJack found some people in the basement of his new house and is forcing them to play FM

xramza and Quick just showed up outta nowhere, PoD before this, and now this Kenny bloke? I swear you're about to pull Slaol out of your ass
    In other words, congrats SJ for making an amazing job at getting people here and hosting great game(s, but there was just one in ladder yet )
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

sign but only if magoroth isn't playing
    sry not sry i don't want to read 999 posts <3 <3 <3
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I see someone is salty.
    Don't worry, I'll sit this one out.
    =( next time, just try to post less. I mean, you outposted me, it's becoming scary XD I'm trying to limit my post count too. PLS COME BACK

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    =( next time, just try to post less. I mean, you outposted me, it's becoming scary XD I'm trying to limit my post count too. PLS COME BACK
    Hey, I'm not leaving just yet, mind you. I'm only planning to, shall we say, pop in every once in a while. Not constantly. Otherwise, I'd just binge-play and end up doing some damn foolish thing like dropping out, and I'm not prepared to do something that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Hey, I'm not leaving just yet, mind you. I'm only planning to, shall we say, pop in every once in a while. Not constantly. Otherwise, I'd just binge-play and end up doing some damn foolish thing like dropping out, and I'm not prepared to do something that stupid.
    Oh lol. Ok then ^^

MAFIA IS LOVE, MAFIA IS LIFE (but real life is even more life, so bye :P)