5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    N-no now it's five hours away by public transport instead of four XDDD

A man of action.
    How about this... If I pass my next 2 actuarial exams, then I'll vacation in some far away 3rd world country (maybe England).
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Brood War, specifically. It looks really interesting, but I haven't got anyone to play with =(
    ME! But uhm. I suck, because the time when I was playing was 10 years ago, and it was only vs AI and IRL friends, who sucked as much as me. I remember every unit and their stats though :P

I got the game installed, so just friend me on blizzard and we'll play some games! BW > LotV

zeratul#11873
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sure.
    Fun fact: When you read the little thing at the right of the forum home, it looks like you're saying "Sure, I'll play with you yzb". BUt not at all
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ME! But uhm. I suck, because the time when I was playing was 10 years ago, and it was only vs AI and IRL friends, who sucked as much as me. I remember every unit and their stats though :P

I got the game installed, so just friend me on blizzard and we'll play some games! BW > LotV

zeratul#11873
    Sounds like we're around the same level. Sweet.

Preferred race?

13. ISO #13

Sounds like we're around the same level. Sweet.

Preferred race?
    Not zerg I used to like Terran, but my skills must be terribly rusty. Protoss, idem. Probably Terran though. I only camped as protoss :P CARRIER ARMADA!

14. ISO #14