Anyone here play starcraft?
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    N-no now it's five hours away by public transport instead of four XDDD



    A man of action.
    How about this... If I pass my next 2 actuarial exams, then I'll vacation in some far away 3rd world country (maybe England).
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Brood War, specifically. It looks really interesting, but I haven't got anyone to play with =(
    ME! But uhm. I suck, because the time when I was playing was 10 years ago, and it was only vs AI and IRL friends, who sucked as much as me. I remember every unit and their stats though :P

    I got the game installed, so just friend me on blizzard and we'll play some games! BW > LotV

    zeratul#11873
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  11. #11

    Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sure.
    Fun fact: When you read the little thing at the right of the forum home, it looks like you're saying "Sure, I'll play with you yzb". BUt not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  12. #12

    Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ME! But uhm. I suck, because the time when I was playing was 10 years ago, and it was only vs AI and IRL friends, who sucked as much as me. I remember every unit and their stats though :P

    I got the game installed, so just friend me on blizzard and we'll play some games! BW > LotV

    zeratul#11873
    Sounds like we're around the same level. Sweet.

    Preferred race?

  13. #13

    Re: Anyone here play starcraft?

    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Sounds like we're around the same level. Sweet.

    Preferred race?
    Not zerg I used to like Terran, but my skills must be terribly rusty. Protoss, idem. Probably Terran though. I only camped as protoss :P CARRIER ARMADA!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  14. #14

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •