Thread: S-FM President

Hybrid View

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM President

Remember Folks:

Avatars are non-negotiable. Get one or you will be given by the end of the day

You votes must be in at-least an hour before the end of the day.
    You must send me a PM on who you wish to vote for president.

Any questions feel free to PM/Skype/Discord me a message. Or ask in Green whilst Mentioning me.

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Hello. Questions @SuperJack : Just to make sure, we're voting for lynch today AND PMing you the president vote, right? Are we allowed to say who we are voting publicly?

Does the Sponsor win if he sees his target become President, then dies?

Does the Turncoat have to survive until the end?

Can the Journalist or its Mafia mirror modifiate the interview? Is the message along with the interview mandatory? Is it specified if the Journalist posted a message or not? Is there a character limit for the interview and the message?

Vigilante gets "You went to shoot xxx. You have x remaining charges." feedback. Is "xxx" the real target, or the target the Vigilante PM'd? (In case of bus driver)

If the Actress dies the night she disguises someone, does she appear as Actress or the disguised role?

Sorry if there are already the answers in the setup btw ;-; I couldn't find them

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Hello. Questions @SuperJack : Just to make sure, we're voting for lynch today AND PMing you the president vote, right? Are we allowed to say who we are voting publicly?

Can the Journalist or its Mafia mirror modifiate the interview? Is the message along with the interview mandatory? Is it specified if the Journalist posted a message or not? Is there a character limit for the interview and the message?

Vigilante gets "You went to shoot xxx. You have x remaining charges." feedback. Is "xxx" the real target, or the target the Vigilante PM'd? (In case of bus driver)

If the Actress dies the night she disguises someone, does she appear as Actress or the disguised role?

Sorry if there are already the answers in the setup btw ;-; I couldn't find them

Given that the Turncoat's ability is activated only after death, I assume he doesn't have to survive until the end.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

There is no lynch today. Only President votes.

President votes are sent to me Via PM.

You can say who you are voting, you can also lie about who you will be voting. Who voted who is not announced.

The Sponsor must remain alive until their target becomes President.

Turncoat does not have to survive to meet their wincon.

The Journalist/ Corrupt Journalist can not modify the interview. All they can do is select who gets interviewed, with also the option of sending a message with the interview. The message can remain blank.
    The only person who will read the message that the Journalist send is the person who gets interviewed.
    There is no character limit, apart from a solid restriction of Disney characters.

xxx is not real target. Its the Target the vigilante selected.

Please see OoO before asking about night action order. Actress comes before kill, so Actress disguises before death.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There is no lynch today. Only President votes.

President votes are sent to me Via PM.

You can say who you are voting, you can also lie about who you will be voting. Who voted who is not announced.

The Sponsor must remain alive until their target becomes President.

Turncoat does not have to survive to meet their wincon.

The Journalist/ Corrupt Journalist can not modify the interview. All they can do is select who gets interviewed, with also the option of sending a message with the interview. The message can remain blank.
    The only person who will read the message that the Journalist send is the person who gets interviewed.
    There is no character limit, apart from a solid restriction of Disney characters.

xxx is not real target. Its the Target the vigilante selected.

Please see OoO before asking about night action order. Actress comes before kill, so Actress disguises before death.
    Ok, thanks!

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Do you presume to have additional information about the Presidential Club's members, sir?
    No, I simply am horrified by the dark magics there are possibly in our world. We could fall at any moment, given the Assassin's POTENTIAL existance. And there could be a dark mage among us, able to control our body from the Burning Hells. I declare the crisis status!

32. ISO #32

No, I simply am horrified by the dark magics there are possibly in our world. We could fall at any moment, given the Assassin's POTENTIAL existance. And there could be a dark mage among us, able to control our body from the Burning Hells. I declare the crisis status!

My destructive friend. Let us not focus on what could be, but instead what will be.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    @Ronald Reagan

My fellow Americans, I have just signed a law that will ban Russia forever. Bombing will commence in five minutes.
    !!!!!!

Rossiya – svyashchennaya nasha derzhava,
    Rossiya – lyubimaya nasha strana!
    Moguchaya volya, velikaya slava –
    Tvoyo dostoyan'ye na vse vremena!

BE GLORIOUS, FREE USA! STRONG BROTHERHOOD OF CAPITALISTS UNITED!

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

The gravity of the situation which confronts the world today necessitates my appearance before a joint session of the Congress. The foreign policy and the national security of this country are involved.

I do not wish to become the president again, but if it is necessary, I cannot refuse with any of my God-given honor. I wish all of you the best in this fateful election.

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    The gravity of the situation which confronts the world today necessitates my appearance before a joint session of the Congress. The foreign policy and the national security of this country are involved.

I do not wish to become the president again, but if it is necessary, I cannot refuse with any of my God-given honor. I wish all of you the best in this fateful election.
    I have some suspicions at Harry Truman. He seems quite cautious yet does not preach for peace.
    -vote Harry Truman
    What do you have to say for your defense, sir?

I can keep the peace by my God-given self. There’s no lynch, so it seems like you’re suggesting I run this country?

Votes are sent via PM, this is a pressure vote to show our intents. I would appreciate other people to do the same.
    this needs to be saved. specific reasons will be noted at a later time.

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    I’m mafia because I said I didn’t want to be the president and then retaliated in a hedging way?

I’m a weak PR because I said that I don’t want to be the president, but then weighed the benefits?

I’m a strong PR because I’m just trying to look like a citizen making a gambit?

I’m a citizen because I’m baiting the thought that I’m a PR with my disinterest in presidency?

C’mon baby, let’s hear the read now! Let’s start the partisan politics!

44. ISO #44

I’m mafia because I said I didn’t want to be the president and then retaliated in a hedging way?

I’m a weak PR because I said that I don’t want to be the president, but then weighed the benefits?

I’m a citizen because I’m baiting the thought that I’m a PR with my disinterest in presidency?

You had a soft PR claim in there yes, but that was not what saving the post was for. However, you right now showing how many paths u can claim shows you have actually put thought into trying to speak in a way where u you have multiple outs. You are either a strong PR or mafia.

45. ISO #45

You had a soft PR claim in there yes, but that was not what saving the post was for. However, you right now showing how many paths u can claim shows you have actually put thought into trying to speak in a way where u you have multiple outs. You are either a strong PR or mafia.
    You’re saying that not everyone benefits from having some rhetorical high ground?

I’m the party president, baby. Never afraid to die

46. ISO #46

Well said, Roosevelt. I was going to say the same thing

47. ISO #47

This reads - “let’s give myself a way to take the spotlight somewhere else later, when i need it, since i’m not interested in any discussion unless someone I Particularly Care About, usually myself, is in danger”

48. ISO #48

This reads - “let’s give myself a way to take the spotlight somewhere else later, when i need it, since i’m not interested in any discussion unless someone I Particularly Care About, usually myself, is in danger”
    lol I like the enthusiasm. But I also like how you immediately jumped on thinking that I was referring to reading you specifically in that post, and as scum at that. Why was I not saving it because of something JFK said? which is actually the intention behind it. That is where you are getting defensive. You immediately assumed I am scum reading you and jumped all over it pushing at me for what it is. Sounds like you are nervous about something.

49. ISO #49

lol I like the enthusiasm. But I also like how you immediately jumped on thinking that I was referring to reading you specifically in that post, and as scum at that. Why was I not saving it because of something JFK said? which is actually the intention behind it. That is where you are getting defensive. You immediately assumed I am scum reading you and jumped all over it pushing at me for what it is. Sounds like you are nervous about something.
    or how do you know it wasnt a town tell? why are you so set on me thinking im scum reading you off it? you thought of 6 different things you could claim, but yet only looked at 1 way that post can be interpreted.

50. ISO #50

Remind me to reply to this post later. @Theodore Roosevelt