User Tag List

Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,300 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #2251

2. ISO #2252

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I rofl at the people calling me bad, because I may or may not have actually partially predicted some of the things we have today.

That being said, Lynch Bush, I can agree to that.
    Can you agree on Lynch Nixon too? If he's town, pressure Bush, that is my point.
    John F. Kennedy = John Fuck Kennedy.

3. ISO #2253

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Can you agree on Lynch Nixon too? If he's town, pressure Bush, that is my point.
    He is a strong nullread for me atm. Idk what to think about Nixon. Like I said the fact that I cannot read him and yet he posted makes him very scummy but that might just be failure on my part.

4. ISO #2254

Then you did not understand the Roosevelt - Truman convo on D1 AT ALL.

I let them go at eachother's throats to see what was going out of it. Roosevelt had posted something scummy, if I remember correctly, he said Truman was discrediting him but in fact he was the one who was discrediting ^^

I did not want to say it right at the moment of the post because I wanted to see how Truman would get out of it, and how Roosevelt would keep pushing. My conclusion was that Truman was probably Town, which was against most people's opinions at that moment, and that Roosevelt was scum or sponsor/turncoat.
    I asked what was your point on Roosevelt in direct response to you claiming that you made a point about Roosevelt after the Roosevelt Truman argument. Please show us that post rather than giving ur supposed reasoning now, 3 real life days later

5. ISO #2255

He "currently does not have any read whatsoever on you", and he's not the only one. Your posts, even if they were quite noticeable, were not scummy by themselves (They are not slipping anything, or looking like scum painting, etc.) but they are not town-like, they do not give a town vibe or anything.
    From lynchless and nearly pressureless D1?

6. ISO #2256

Nope. It's just that the game makes more sense if you're scum, and the other possibilities, like Washington, Roosevelt or Bush are getting less and less scummy, Roosevelt being 99% non-mafia, Washington being town IMO, I pushed at him (proving you are terribly wrong with your assumption of me being tunneled on you), and Bush answering like a town would do.

I started the scum read on you, and it was far from spammed all day long ^^ as I said, the theory that makes the most sense is the one where you're scum, with people that are quite silent, and Trump gets in that.

It's not an interaction, it's a distant read. It's different. And yes, some people interacted with Trump, trying to get him to post and all.

And right now, I don't see that as town anger but as scum getting defensive... Tbh, I wonder if I'm not overthinking that part. @Barack Obama what do you think about it? @Thomas Jefferson same question?
    So the game makes more sense if I'm scum because I was not here today and everyone who was here today (last 12-16 hours) is town? That's how I interpret your post because those people got to post and convince you to believe them and u just let ur idea about me get more and more tunneled in as the day went on and I did not respond. Try to imagine that I was not "hiding" from you and that as soon as I've logged on I have directly replied to you and go from there.

"I started the scum read on you" no you did not, I will gladly go through d1 and show you all the people who scumread me before you did

"it's not an interaction, it's a distant read" Okay, but you literally said that I did not interact with trump. Please point out 1 person who seriously interacted with trump DURING D1. DON'T TELL ME ABOUT DURING D2 WHEN I WAS NOT ONLINE TELL ME ABOUT DURING D1 BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT UR READ IS BASED OFF OF

Of course you don't see it as town anger, you scum read me.

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

...no. 1: you don't have the same defense and 2: you don't have less whiny emotion lol.
    It's the same defense against everybody but you. Being scumread for being afk awhile and thus "riding the wave" and my defense may be whiny but is far more logical (THAN THE POSTS WHERE I QUOTED. Read the quote context before shittalking)

11. ISO #2261

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    It's the same defense against everybody but you. Being scumread for being afk awhile and thus "riding the wave" and my defense may be whiny but is far more logical (THAN THE POSTS WHERE I QUOTED. Read the quote context before shittalking)
    What do you think about Thomas Jefferson and George Bush? And about Drumpf?

12. ISO #2262

Ok. This is the beginning of my suspicions on Roosevelt. Actually, no, the beginning is when I saw he wasn't retracting this. I thought he wanted to put hard pressure on Truman by jumping on a possibility that was obviously false, to see if Truman would panic. He did not, and answered as I would expect a town member to answer.

But to get back to Roosevelt, he twisted the narrative. Then organized a push around it, and when he saw it was dying, stopped posting. I said earlier that to stop posting was not a scum tell in itself; however, to stop posting STRATEGICALLY then re-post something 10 minutes later without getting back on the subject, especially when: , is SUSSSSSSSSSSP.

I believe Roosevelt is a skilled player when it comes to scumpainting. But I cannot be sure if it was good scumpainting or legitimate town though process, because they are very similar. That being said, I am now thinking about where my president vote will go. And I do not trust Roosevelt enough to vote for him.
    @Richard Nixon Happy?

13. ISO #2263

Bad plays =/= scum. Just bad plays. I agree it's a bad play, but I do not think he is scum. And I refuse to lynch Washington in the name of punitive meta at this stage of the game. However, if I was really tied, 50/50, about who to lynch, they're both at L-1 and all, I'd pick Washington to make a punitive meta. Just not at the cost of what I believe to be right.
    I don't get why people like you and Lincoln can't help yourself with "meta". Instead of thinking of it as "lynching him for punitive meta" think of it as lynching him for fake claiming survivor to become president and then not even admitting that he did it until a potential turncoat countered him and put town in a bad position.

Now, personally I believe Washington is town and Roosevelt is mafia, but regardless my point here is you're more tunneled on a read about me being "confident" d1 than you are willing to even scumread somebody for what you yourself claim to be anti-town play. I just think it doesn't make sense, from your OWN claimed view points

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

Wtf are you talking about? I don't mind people putting me in their scum reads (although, by this point, I think it should be fairly obvious that I am not scum), but your stating that I am OBVIOUSLY OPPORTUNISTIC is just fucking scummy lol
    You jump back and forth with your reads and claims and blah blah every 5 seconds. How can you blame anybody for thinking you're being opportunistic? I think Jefferson made a pretty hilarious post earlier where he showed you doing that with you votes skipping around to everybody and shut you down and you still don't seem to get that you're doing it. The refusal to admit to doing it maybe earns some stupid town points but I don't agree with you that it's unfair to characterize you as opportunistic

16. ISO #2266

17. ISO #2267

I'm not comhunting... lol for example I don't know your identity nor Bush's nor Reagan's
    I'll drop the com-hunting thing, but don't bullshit yourself you spent a decent portion of D1 on it and then namedropped multiple times at start of D2. You deserve an infraction more than anybody else in this game.

18. ISO #2268

I don't get why people like you and Lincoln can't help yourself with "meta". Instead of thinking of it as "lynching him for punitive meta" think of it as lynching him for fake claiming survivor to become president and then not even admitting that he did it until a potential turncoat countered him and put town in a bad position.

Now, personally I believe Washington is town and Roosevelt is mafia, but regardless my point here is you're more tunneled on a read about me being "confident" d1 than you are willing to even scumread somebody for what you yourself claim to be anti-town play. I just think it doesn't make sense, from your OWN claimed view points

Explain.

19. ISO #2269

Lol nice of you to reply solely to this post, I was actually the one who suggested that we vote for Washington in the first place, and no that wasn't a meta read. Fuck off.
    I replied to a shit ton of posts, and in the post I quoted here you literally said you town read Washington for meta. Fuck yourself off

20. ISO #2270

I rofl at the people calling me bad, because I may or may not have actually partially predicted some of the things we have today.

That being said, Lynch Bush, I can agree to that.
    Of course you can predict things when you make 500 separate predictions and jump back and forth between every possibility. Congratulations!

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

So the game makes more sense if I'm scum because I was not here today and everyone who was here today (last 12-16 hours) is town? That's how I interpret your post because those people got to post and convince you to believe them and u just let ur idea about me get more and more tunneled in as the day went on and I did not respond. Try to imagine that I was not "hiding" from you and that as soon as I've logged on I have directly replied to you and go from there.

"I started the scum read on you" no you did not, I will gladly go through d1 and show you all the people who scumread me before you did

"it's not an interaction, it's a distant read" Okay, but you literally said that I did not interact with trump. Please point out 1 person who seriously interacted with trump DURING D1. DON'T TELL ME ABOUT DURING D2 WHEN I WAS NOT ONLINE TELL ME ABOUT DURING D1 BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT UR READ IS BASED OFF OF

Of course you don't see it as town anger, you scum read me.
    Nope, you aren't convincing me you're town because you post. And I am the one who started your train, as I keep saying. I was not influenced. And if other people did before me, I did not really pay attention to them. I don't even remember people did lol.

I mean, Trump is scummy, you are scummy. And yeah, maybe that link is a bit far fetched didn't notice that. Granted.

23. ISO #2273

Of course you can predict things when you make 500 separate predictions and jump back and forth between every possibility. Congratulations!
    Lol did I say that Washington was really town and not survivor, and did I say he was TPR? yes I did. Did I point out Roosevelt would claim Turncoat? Yes I did

24. ISO #2274

Lol did I say that Washington was really town and not survivor, and did I say he was TPR? yes I did. Did I point out Roosevelt would claim Turncoat? Yes I did
    At NO point did I go back on these reads. Washington pissed me off at start because he pushed me for talking about Truman's death, which is in itself a doubly-edged sword.

25. ISO #2275

Fuck off with meta. I mean SITE meta. The general meta of the community of Sc2 Mafia, that does not allow to lie on your role that much as town and put the game in a bad position. This, assuming he is town, of course.

I mean it is anti-town, but not scummy. It's two different things. Scummy is how a scum would act, scheming or slipping included. Anti-town is a behavior that goes against the Town's interests.

26. ISO #2276

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

Still do you mean that Roosevelt is mafia or do you mean that Roosevelt is a mafia-aligned Turncoat?
    The issue I have with his claim is that it is the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. cover as Mafia - he won't ever be lynched unless you guys can trust that there is no Mafia Bus Driver/Roleblocker/Assassin who can shoot me.

29. ISO #2279

The issue I have with his claim is that it is the P.E.R.F.E.C.T. cover as Mafia - he won't ever be lynched unless you guys can trust that there is no Mafia Bus Driver/Roleblocker/Assassin who can shoot me.
    But truth be told he was baiting hard to be lynched today, so unless he came into the game with the specific goal of being read as Turncoat and using this claim I don't see how he can be anything else.

30. ISO #2280

Also this conversation is over because I don't see what anyone has to gain from it.
    Nope it's not over... it is being redirected by myself RIGHT NOW

I am stating that NIXON IS TOWN. His defense is very town-like, and actually gives me a vibe of town anger. I lied earlier to bait obama and jefferson to see what they would say, if they would jump on an easy lynch. He explained his thoughts fully and in a satisfacting way. Noooooow
    -vote George Bush
    @George Bush @Richard Nixon @hillary clinton

31. ISO #2281

I am stating that NIXON IS TOWN. His defense is very town-like, and actually gives me a vibe of town anger. I lied earlier to bait obama and jefferson to see what they would say, if they would jump on an easy lynch. He explained his thoughts fully and in a satisfacting way. Noooooow
    -vote George Bush
    @Bill Clinton lol

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

-vote George Bush
    Nigga how do you hope to pressure people when there's absolutely nobody online except for the three of us?

34. ISO #2284

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    1. if there is a lynch before eod, can assassin still day shoot before EoD timer goes off?
    2. if assassin shoots at night and is hit by mafia and/or vigi, will the shot go through?

@SuperJack
    PM has to be sent to host before the lynch or EOD.

Yes, all kills happen at the same time at night.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #2285

What do you think about Thomas Jefferson and George Bush? And about Drumpf?
    I mildly scum read Jefferson. As I said EOD1. He just makes rare posts that are planned to look like super helpful townposts, and otherwise avoids getting into anything with anybody. There is a huge difference between somebody showing up every once in awhile to make a long reads post and then fading away again versus somebody who makes reads posts and actively debates/argues with other players trying to scumhunt, find alignments, work out strategies, etc.
    MAKING THE LONG READS POST IN A WAY THAT LOOKS TOWN-ALIGNED IS WAY EASIER

Bush is fairly null for me. He has been very similar to Jefferson with his overall activity but where Jefferson said he would interact more D2 (and IMO did not... he just made a reads post or two and whenever others were arguing only made posts that were basically like "ayy rekt" and avoided the confrontation), Bush I think actually participated more in active discussion and showed real intent to scumhunt. Plus, what kind of scum is going to say his scumread on me is "because other people said so" lmao. I actually give him townpoints for that stupidity

Trump - other than when he was pushed he obviously hasn't said anything alignment that seemed of substance. When he got pushed and threatened to be hammered by Washington, he afterwards showed a bit of panic, which was surprising. That 1 or 2 posts where he panicked a little after the push by Washington are all I can say towards trump being scum, though. Overall he just still sits as null-read for me just like he wants to. There's nothing than can be done about it until later in the game IMO. If he's town he's the super easy lynch for scum, so I wouldn't jump on that train. If he's scum he will get away with it for a day or two more before being forced to play but I don't think there is anything we can do to change that.

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

42. ISO #2292

So what happens, they just lose but they're still in the game?
    Totally depends on their situation.

If they get elected before their wincon is met, they get modkilled.
    If it is after their wincon is met, they do not get modkilled.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

43. ISO #2293

Read my literal stream of consciousness from the last few posts. I am convinced that Obama is the real neutral.
    Yes that could make sense. Obama was the first to pinpoint that Roosevelt could be a neutral of some sort (and he also pinpointed that Truman is 'either a TPR or a neutral of some sort')

44. ISO #2294

Nope, you aren't convincing me you're town because you post. And I am the one who started your train, as I keep saying. I was not influenced. And if other people did before me, I did not really pay attention to them. I don't even remember people did lol.

I mean, Trump is scummy, you are scummy. And yeah, maybe that link is a bit far fetched didn't notice that. Granted.
    You don't need to look at my number of posts, you just need to actually read them.

45. ISO #2295

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Totally depends on their situation.

If they get elected before their wincon is met, they get modkilled.
    If it is after their wincon is met, they do not get modkilled.
    In the turncoat's case, if the faction he has to see lose the game is still in the game, does that result in an automatic loss or is that part of the wincon satisfied?

46. ISO #2296

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

49. ISO #2299

We can test that out.
    The trouble is if Roosevelt really is turncoat, and Washington is town, killing Roosevelt would be disastrous for us. But for that exact reason it seems like the turncoat claim is the PERFECT way for a mafia to survive the whole game and I really don't like that; especially the way Roosevelt seemed to be pushing for himself to NOT be lynched (IE: spamming that he would become more powerful if killed etc.) I honestly can't think of how to deal with Roosevelt at least in the short term though if that is the case, because I don't think we can risk killing him early in case he IS scum-aligned turncoat. He doesn't have to possess the president to fuck things up, he can possess literally anybody and then swing 1 town vote to mafia and also try to get the person he is in control of mislynched. He basically becomes a jester who can take control of whoever he wants!

So, personally I think he is mafia, but I am curious if anybody has any thought on a contingency plan if he is turncoat because you randomly roleblocking ppl hoping u get his target is a bit too much to have faith in.

50. ISO #2300