Page 1 of 89 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: S-FM President

Remember Folks:

Avatars are non-negotiable. Get one or you will be given by the end of the day

You votes must be in at-least an hour before the end of the day.
    You must send me a PM on who you wish to vote for president.

Any questions feel free to PM/Skype/Discord me a message. Or ask in Green whilst Mentioning me.

Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Hello. Questions @SuperJack : Just to make sure, we're voting for lynch today AND PMing you the president vote, right? Are we allowed to say who we are voting publicly?

Does the Sponsor win if he sees his target become President, then dies?

Does the Turncoat have to survive until the end?

Can the Journalist or its Mafia mirror modifiate the interview? Is the message along with the interview mandatory? Is it specified if the Journalist posted a message or not? Is there a character limit for the interview and the message?

Vigilante gets "You went to shoot xxx. You have x remaining charges." feedback. Is "xxx" the real target, or the target the Vigilante PM'd? (In case of bus driver)

If the Actress dies the night she disguises someone, does she appear as Actress or the disguised role?

Sorry if there are already the answers in the setup btw ;-; I couldn't find them

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    Hello. Questions @SuperJack : Just to make sure, we're voting for lynch today AND PMing you the president vote, right? Are we allowed to say who we are voting publicly?

Can the Journalist or its Mafia mirror modifiate the interview? Is the message along with the interview mandatory? Is it specified if the Journalist posted a message or not? Is there a character limit for the interview and the message?

Vigilante gets "You went to shoot xxx. You have x remaining charges." feedback. Is "xxx" the real target, or the target the Vigilante PM'd? (In case of bus driver)

If the Actress dies the night she disguises someone, does she appear as Actress or the disguised role?

Sorry if there are already the answers in the setup btw ;-; I couldn't find them

Given that the Turncoat's ability is activated only after death, I assume he doesn't have to survive until the end.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

There is no lynch today. Only President votes.

President votes are sent to me Via PM.

You can say who you are voting, you can also lie about who you will be voting. Who voted who is not announced.

The Sponsor must remain alive until their target becomes President.

Turncoat does not have to survive to meet their wincon.

The Journalist/ Corrupt Journalist can not modify the interview. All they can do is select who gets interviewed, with also the option of sending a message with the interview. The message can remain blank.
    The only person who will read the message that the Journalist send is the person who gets interviewed.
    There is no character limit, apart from a solid restriction of Disney characters.

xxx is not real target. Its the Target the vigilante selected.

Please see OoO before asking about night action order. Actress comes before kill, so Actress disguises before death.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    There is no lynch today. Only President votes.

President votes are sent to me Via PM.

You can say who you are voting, you can also lie about who you will be voting. Who voted who is not announced.

The Sponsor must remain alive until their target becomes President.

Turncoat does not have to survive to meet their wincon.

The Journalist/ Corrupt Journalist can not modify the interview. All they can do is select who gets interviewed, with also the option of sending a message with the interview. The message can remain blank.
    The only person who will read the message that the Journalist send is the person who gets interviewed.
    There is no character limit, apart from a solid restriction of Disney characters.

xxx is not real target. Its the Target the vigilante selected.

Please see OoO before asking about night action order. Actress comes before kill, so Actress disguises before death.
    Ok, thanks!

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Do you presume to have additional information about the Presidential Club's members, sir?
    No, I simply am horrified by the dark magics there are possibly in our world. We could fall at any moment, given the Assassin's POTENTIAL existance. And there could be a dark mage among us, able to control our body from the Burning Hells. I declare the crisis status!

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    @Ronald Reagan

My fellow Americans, I have just signed a law that will ban Russia forever. Bombing will commence in five minutes.
    !!!!!!

Rossiya – svyashchennaya nasha derzhava,
    Rossiya – lyubimaya nasha strana!
    Moguchaya volya, velikaya slava –
    Tvoyo dostoyan'ye na vse vremena!

BE GLORIOUS, FREE USA! STRONG BROTHERHOOD OF CAPITALISTS UNITED!

39. ISO #39

The gravity of the situation which confronts the world today necessitates my appearance before a joint session of the Congress. The foreign policy and the national security of this country are involved.

I do not wish to become the president again, but if it is necessary, I cannot refuse with any of my God-given honor. I wish all of you the best in this fateful election.

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

No, I simply am horrified by the dark magics there are possibly in our world. We could fall at any moment, given the Assassin's POTENTIAL existance. And there could be a dark mage among us, able to control our body from the Burning Hells. I declare the crisis status!

My destructive friend. Let us not focus on what could be, but instead what will be.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50