Register

User Tag List

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 218 219 220 221 222
Results 4,421 to 4,435 of 4435

Thread: S-FM President

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    1:33 pm Jefferson tries to vote and fails lol
    OMFG LOL HE TRIED TO HAMMER?!!!!!!! WHYYYYY DID YOU NOT TELL ME LINCOLN WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA XD

We had lost anyway so it doesn't matter, but.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

I played pretty poorly this game, sorry all!

I was on mobile for all of D2 and would've been on mobile any time afterward. I had no time to make a last will because I was at a summer camp this past week. This is actually the first time I've checked the game since I've been killed. GG to everyone playing, I had a feeling it was Reagan.

Fear not though, I have returned to my desktop computer and am ready to resume keyboarding in the next game. If I had taken a better seat in day 2 this game would've gone completely differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    I played pretty poorly this game, sorry all!

I was on mobile for all of D2 and would've been on mobile any time afterward. I had no time to make a last will because I was at a summer camp this past week. This is actually the first time I've checked the game since I've been killed. GG to everyone playing, I had a feeling it was Reagan.

Fear not though, I have returned to my desktop computer and am ready to resume keyboarding in the next game. If I had taken a better seat in day 2 this game would've gone completely differently.
    hi robbie rotten
    En Taro Monika!

Bish u wot m8?
    oh lol i thought you were jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OMFG LOL HE TRIED TO HAMMER?!!!!!!! WHYYYYY DID YOU NOT TELL ME LINCOLN WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA XD

We had lost anyway so it doesn't matter, but.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Thatís why I was saying it was so funny. They did not realize that he tried to hammer! They thought he submitted a fake joke to be funny, and then thought he was town confirmed afterwards
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

Thatís why I was saying it was so funny. They did not realize that he tried to hammer! They thought he submitted a fake joke to be funny, and then thought he was town confirmed afterwards
    I didn't understand what was so funny lol.... oops
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MVP for Trump for being able to survive despite the fact he was being voted aswell as the fact that he had 0 contribution but accurate reads
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

its yes
    and Obama Care was a joke
    Your playstyle this game was a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

Your play only makes SOME sense (and even there it's a poor play) as TPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i had quite a long post about what i thought about this game but deleted it bc i type it while drunk and don't want to push people away from sc2mafia forums.

I guess I gotta say this game was rough bc so many people did anti town things. Town can't win if these things happen. If I find myself in another game like this, i'll follow my policy lynch gut until things change.
    We want to see what you posted

MVP for Trump for being able to survive despite the fact he was being voted aswell as the fact that he had 0 contribution but accurate reads
    You really need to speak up, push your scum reads and explain to others why.
    It is no good "saving" yourself for later, every day needs you. You are effectively a blank spot, which have the same worth as a spam bot.

Just think, if you had been active and convinced other people who is scum and who isn't, the assassin would of killed someone else and town might of won the game.
    All you did was allow the scum to control the day.

You had that gut feeling correct, practice pushing it! If you continue to do nothing, nothing will change, and people will still call you out for it.
    And don't worry about making mistakes, it happens all the time. They are a good learning point.
    Cryptonic made this sig