2. ISO #4252

3. ISO #4253

4. ISO #4254
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Jefferson was scum, Lincoln was at L-1 for context

I honestly just laughed really hard at the misfortune hahaha
    I realized then and there that fucking Jefferson was suspicious. I literally went and tried to figure out if he had ever voted.

5. ISO #4255
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Unfortunately, Last wills after you are lynched become to heavily biased and informative. So I couldn't allow it <3
    Is there any way you could post it here? Haha this game was honestly amazing, glad it's over though.

6. ISO #4256
    Ganelon

Also @Lenneth hi.

7. ISO #4257

8. ISO #4258

9. ISO #4259

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I thought i had time to make a LW, i did not. Distorted for MVP lol
    I agree he carried the shit out of D2, to the point where we did not have to do a thing -
    There are 4 people who did vote Washington to be lynched: Obama, Nixon, Jefferson, Reagan

In other words, there wasn’t 1 mafia on that lynch lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #4260

Congratulations to scum! And F*** YOU EFE.... anyway. [vote]Stealthbomber16[vote] For MVP. You were obvtown (even if you got murdered by a town lol) and helped a lot. I'm pretty sure that if you weren't dead by D2, you would have greatly helped. Followed closely by Magoroth nice game guys. Distorted, I won't say you're MVP just because... your role was OP in a lucky situation. Lol. RIP Washingmachine claiming survivor. Anyway, you were kinda funny lol, I had to resist hard not to reply to your posts XD

Trophywife, great plays. You achieved something rare: being nice AND scum without looking scummy by yourself, but more by elimination. This game was very enjoyable, and you're part of the reasons it was <3

I really liked the game, the players and the setup. If every ranked game is like this, I'll have a great summer the setup was slightly imbalanced, but scum still deserved this win. Thanks for the nice setup and new ranked season formula SJ <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #4261
    Ganelon

I agree he carried the shit out of D2, to the point where we did not have to do a thing -
    There are 4 people who did vote Washington to be lynched: Obama, Nixon, Jefferson, Reagan

Honestly not voting is a big scum tell but I didn't fucking see it until too late lol.

12. ISO #4262
    Ganelon

@Distorted I have a question, did you actually think Washington was scum?

13. ISO #4263

14. ISO #4264

15. ISO #4265

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Yup. thats the cool thing about Anon accounts. it could be anyone!

(Quick was nowhere to be seen, Voss helped out)
    Oh damn, Voss wasn't even signed! LOL! Congrats voss XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #4266

@Magoroth
    you know what is fun? We actually did attacked Obama N2... You townread me the entire game but still, you rbed me because the confirmed neutral didn't interact with me (which he did as you confirmed) and we attacked Obama the same night as your assassin did it. I was like 'wtf, that's so unluckly and i can't even say why wtf !'
    @Distorted
    I waited the entire first 24h D3 for you to confirm that you will vote yourself, and I was also waiting for Jefferson to give us the code who meant 'Roosevelt is turncoat' which came really late xD
    @SuperJack
    Then I waited the entire day for the result of my kill which totally block me , I lurked and that's also why I droped the scum mask.

Guys, I don't like being scum omg ! But I was, I think, not that bad xD

17. ISO #4267
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @Distorted I have a question, did you actually think Washington was scum?
    Wait I'm pinging the neutral

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

18. ISO #4268

19. ISO #4269
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @Magoroth
    you know what is fun? We actually did attacked Obama N2... You townread me the entire game but still, you rbed me because the confirmed neutral didn't interact with me (which he did as you confirmed) and we attacked Obama the same night as your assassin did it. I was like 'wtf, that's so unluckly and i can't even say why wtf !'
    @Distorted
    I waited the entire first 24h D3 for you to confirm that you will vote yourself, and I was also waiting for Jefferson to give us the code who meant 'Roosevelt is turncoat' which came really late xD
    @SuperJack
    Then I waited the entire day for the result of my kill which totally block me , I lurked and that's also why I droped the scum mask.

I roleblocked you because I realized that the only world where scum would do what they did d2 is if they had an infiltrator in the town's ranks.

20. ISO #4270

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Gg w/p imo i made a few mistakes sorry i let town down.
    Fake claiming like that and keeping it so hard is usually not good for town. But you were very unlucky to be the Turncoat's target lol, you didn't play that bad :P Ggwp

21. ISO #4271
    Ganelon

Wait I'm pinging the neutral

Also, I am going to repeat this. DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE THAT I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

I wonder if this actually helped or not hahahaha

22. ISO #4272
    Ganelon

@Voss GGWP did you know who I was? I was Lincoln btw rofl.

23. ISO #4273

Who did NOT

24. ISO #4274

@Magoroth
    @Distorted
    @SuperJack

You did really well ^^ And I'm sorry to keep you hanging lol :P
    I'm a clumsy day-dreaming idiot with an diagnosed case of dyslexia. I thought "wot" said "vote" so I skimmed past it.
    Just scream at me next time <3
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #4275

Yeah I loled

Our plan N2 was not that bad I think. I just regret that you and Jefferson was not more connected at night (and D2 I felt fucking alone lol) to better prepare D3.

26. ISO #4276

27. ISO #4277
    Ganelon

Lenneth played really well as scum lol, I didn't realize he was scum

28. ISO #4278

Is there any way you could post it here? Haha this game was honestly amazing, glad it's over though.
    Yeah... well, I didn't expect it to be THAT much post heavy, it was very fun when I was awake but I had to sleep, and I was always getting up with 500-1000 posts to read... It's part of the reasons I was less contributive today IRL day. And I was kinda busy, so it wasn't best time ;-; also it's not my only FM game lolol I believe I'm a bit crazy now

29. ISO #4279

30. ISO #4280
    Ganelon

I kind of felt bad for playing with you D2 and D3 :x
    Lol nah it's ok, I've done worse in games.

31. ISO #4281

@Magoroth
    @Distorted
    @SuperJack

Ikr, being scum is hard but you did great!!! That kill was very funny lol.

32. ISO #4282

Honestly not voting is a big scum tell but I didn't fucking see it until too late lol.
    That depend, not voting to kill a town and defend him is far different that not voting a scum. Plus Nixon/Aamirus was not connected during the vote.
    It's just that the entire town wanted to kill the president xD
    I loled.

33. ISO #4283

Hey, after all your flopping around you did catch me! I thought I got the better of our argument because Clinton ended up voting you rather than me and if Jefferson had known how to vote it would have been GG right there (and we were obviously all scum after that lol). That being said you were completely right both about Reagan and about me and played well

34. ISO #4284

35. ISO #4285

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ikr, being scum is hard but you did great!!! That kill was very funny lol.
    Whiwh mean people started scumread me because...we did attack the same dude as your assassin and somehow, you weirdly decided to rb me the same night.
    Imagine if you would have rbed a town, the game was lost for town at that moment. We would have push for Clinton or the town and win this without problem xD

36. ISO #4286
    Ganelon

Hey, after all your flopping around you did catch me! I thought I got the better of our argument because Clinton ended up voting you rather than me and if Jefferson had known how to vote it would have been GG right there (and we were obviously all scum after that lol). That being said you were completely right both about Reagan and about me and played well
    GG WP. You played well as scum, really well, tbh.

37. ISO #4287

The only negative thing I would say about this game is that it made me hate Trump even more.

38. ISO #4288

I couldn't tell out loud that I shot Clinton since I didn't know how SuperJack will handle all the shitstorm :x
    So I was watching you defending both of us without being able to tell you to stop xD

39. ISO #4289

I didn't laught, I was like 'wtf dude, if SuperJack doesn't count my kill and let me lynched, you will cost us the game' xD
    I laughed. It was too funny and then afterwards when bush and Lincoln were still townreading Jefferson even though he was trying to hammer lmao it was so funny

40. ISO #4290
    Ganelon

The only negative thing I would say about this game is that it made me hate Trump even more.
    No lol Trump played it really well on d1/d2/d3. Honestly this game has convinced me: I am going to kill Trump on n1 EVERY game as scum now.

41. ISO #4291

42. ISO #4292

Fake claiming like that and keeping it so hard is usually not good for town. But you were very unlucky to be the Turncoat's target lol, you didn't play that bad :P Ggwp
    Nobody really noticed, but btw Lincoln called Blink/Washington survivor first and then blink just agreed and went with it, he didn’t claim it on his own

43. ISO #4293

44. ISO #4294
    Ganelon

My top scumread the WHOLE game was...my scum friends
    I think there is something weird with the settings, without the possibility to push people D1 by voting them, the town was never able to play normaly.
    D2 people was focused on Washington. The only dude who was pushed the WHOLE game was...Trump.
    LOL yeah that was an amazing idea. It was so fucking weird, this game, to be honest.

45. ISO #4295

46. ISO #4296

My top scumread the WHOLE game was...my scum friends
    I think there is something weird with the settings, without the possibility to push people D1 by voting them, the town was never able to play normaly.
    D2 people was focused on Washington. The only dude who was pushed the WHOLE game was...Trump.
    I really agree with that. The "It's D1, we can't pressure!" killed scumhunting. There was close to 0 scumhunting on D1. I think it's why the game got that spammy. Remember folks: D1 IS IMPORTANT, YES YOU CAN GET READS FROM IT, YES IT IS USEFUL, YES YOU MUST PARTICIPATE!!!!

47. ISO #4297
    Ganelon

I really agree with that. The "It's D1, we can't pressure!" killed scumhunting. There was close to 0 scumhunting on D1. I think it's why the game got that spammy. Remember folks: D1 IS IMPORTANT, YES YOU CAN GET READS FROM IT, YES IT IS USEFUL, YES YOU MUST PARTICIPATE!!!!
    Truth be told, I don't see how we could've scum hunted on d1 on a day with no votes, UNLESS we would've gone about questioning people 'who do you want to see as President' instead of 'who do you want to lynch'

48. ISO #4298
    Ganelon

Truth be told, I don't see how we could've scum hunted on d1 on a day with no votes, UNLESS we would've gone about questioning people 'who do you want to see as President' instead of 'who do you want to lynch'
    The way we went about pressuring on d1 is not the way to play this setup IMO. So next time that's what town should do xd

49. ISO #4299

Honestly, I made day 1 a no lynch to bring out a different play.

Sure there is no scum hunting, but with the President mechanic, I was hoping there would be town hunting! finding the best person to vote up as town.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #4300