2. ISO #2752

3. ISO #2753

4. ISO #2754

5. ISO #2755

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I have a question.
    Who the fuck killed Obama?
    It was a good kill. Anyone was up for lynch today except for him, and he was (Reportedly) so town read d1.

Alright, I am announcing my own candidacy. Vote me for President or vote Nixon or vote JFK. No other candidates are to be taken seriously.
    You are not the town leader.

Which also means we all need to claim. @Ronald Reagan you are first on the chopping block if you don't claim a role this very second.
    I disagree. We make the scummiest people (which in my perspective haven't changed much due to flip) claim. Starting with Nixon (I know you don't agree he's scum, but if you want everyone claiming, you want Nixon claiming).

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Reagan View Post
    By the way, it's a fucking mess, Washington flipped town and like 6 fucking hours before EOD ! @Bill Clinton why did you hammer that early seriously?
    Just because we had 6 more hours doesn't mean it was productive to use those 6 hours. Don't scum paint for bullshit reasons.

I have no ideas, look at Washington's lw, it's not very helpful either.
    So you think scums have a Janitor? If they would have cleaned Obama, we should not know his actual role but we do.
    Why would scums have janitor. There's no reasonable situation presented where obama wasn't a citizen.

#############

Here's my last will:

Sus List
    -Hasn't changed much.
    JFK
    Thomas Jefferson
    Bill Clinton

Regan

Trump

Teddy Roosevelt

Abraham Lincoln
    Nixon
    Washington

Notes
    Teddy is goading Bill Clinton/an assassin to kill him. Teddy WANTS this.
    Lincoln seems like they're directing Teddy on who they should possess.
    George Washington was a toxic president
    Washington saying that Teddy controlling him was not pro town. Washington being town means that Teddy will use Washington to vote other towns.
    Clinton can't seem to figure out who to kill. His obv scum reads should be taking the bullet. No hesitation.
    Fuck so much useless talk between Washington/Teddy/Clinton/Lincoln.
    I voted for Obama
    "Oh fuck, come on... 500 posts to read as soon as I wake up lol." - Thinks this stream of conscious posting is good.

Why George Washington got what he deserved

-Anti town people deserve to be shot.
    -Wash was toxic, goading people, and not pressuring people the right way
    -Wash was doing dangerous things, goading an assassin to kill him, telling people to lynch the neutral (which makes us lose a town)
    -Wash was a loose cannon that was going to hotheadly mislynch a town sooner or later.
    -Also, he was 'brave/ballsy/arrogant' enough to believe he'd never be lynched.

George Bush's Helpful Hints
    -Bill Clinton needs to prove their role tomorrow, DURING THE DAY.
    -Teddy is trying to get killed. Don't give scum an extra vote. (Assuming Washington was town)
    -Teddy IS NEUTRAL. and if he's NOT, as soon as that becomes evident, Teddy DIES.
    -DO NOT SHOOT TEDDY.
    -I repeat DO NOT SHOOT TEDDY.

D1 vote list.
    Roosevelt - washington
    Lincoln - Washington
    Reagan - Washington
    Nixon - Washington
    Obama - Obama
    JFK - Obama (very prompt)
    Jefferson - Obama
    Bush - Obama
    Washington - Teddy
    Trump - Teddy????

Things I want everyone to actually read closely
    1. I want no one talking to Teddy Roosevelt. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing Teddy.

2. Bill Clinton needs to shoot, and shoot correctly. If they can't shoot, they're the lynch. (Please please please let there be no funny business I"m thinking of)

3. As for candidates for President, we need someone who's level headed. George Washington incited the town (See above for my analysis on washington). This wasn't good. Bill Clinton is kind of similar in this respect. Abraham Lincoln is also not level headed, and flip flops, like even in a non scummy way. The president should be someone who can lead. I propose myself, but that's tacky. I also propose Jefferson, but for some reason Lincoln scum reads him. JFK is someone I can also support. Anyone else is a kind of a crap shoot.

4. Please make posts more succinct. Mafia should be about the following things. Finding scum (obviously) and looking like town. So if you're not pressuring someone, make your town posts better please. Please. Please.

6. ISO #2756

Roosevelt completely ignored you and Jefferson. You two are the only people on Earth that he ignored.
    Roosevelt was dead focus on Washington and I refused to put my vote on both of them and I explained why. What does that say about me?
    And I didn't ignore Roosevelt. Maybe he did but I didn't.
    And Jefferson was afk almost the whole day~~

You are pairing me with Jefferson and Roosevelt.
    So who the fuck is the neutral? Can you imagine one second the real neutral letting Roosevelt counter claim Washington?
    And look at who voted against Washington, I didn't vote for him, Jefferson neither but he was afk so that mean probably nothing.

You are making your whole scumlist right now based on the neutral's behaviors, who doesn't know who the town/scums are.

I did townread you mostly because you was so confused yesterday and that's actually a town sign but suddenly you are comming with an absolute certainty to scumpaint me.
    Which doesn't make sense either, we both had the opportunity to lynch trump and we could have blame easily Washington for that when he wanted to hammer. But you stoped the lynch and I didn't allow Washington to hammer him. If you were scum, you had the perfect opportunity to kill a town. Well if trump is actually town ~~

7. ISO #2757

@George Bush claim a role hon.
    @John Kennedy claim a role, 'TPR'.
    I REFUSE to allow you to be the town leader. You're not dictating shit, and while I will talk to you as if you're town for civility and take your input, your mass role claim idea is shit.

The scummy people should be role claiming.

aka nixon

-vote Richard Nixon

8. ISO #2758

Roosevelt was dead focus on Washington and I refused to put my vote on both of them and I explained why. What does that say about me?
    And I didn't ignore Roosevelt. Maybe he did but I didn't.
    And Jefferson was afk almost the whole day~~

You are pairing me with Jefferson and Roosevelt.
    So who the fuck is the neutral? Can you imagine one second the real neutral letting Roosevelt counter claim Washington?
    And look at who voted against Washington, I didn't vote for him, Jefferson neither but he was afk so that mean probably nothing.

You are making your whole scumlist right now based on the neutral's behaviors, who doesn't know who the town/scums are.

I did townread you mostly because you was so confused yesterday and that's actually a town sign but suddenly you are comming with an absolute certainty to scumpaint me.
    Which doesn't make sense either, we both had the opportunity to lynch trump and we could have blame easily Washington for that when he wanted to hammer. But you stoped the lynch and I didn't allow Washington to hammer him. If you were scum, you had the perfect opportunity to kill a town. Well if trump is actually town ~~
    No, you see actually that Trump is still alive because he's f**king useless. Killing him is pro-town, not pro-scum.

9. ISO #2759

Quote Originally Posted by George Bush View Post
    I REFUSE to allow you to be the town leader. You're not dictating shit, and while I will talk to you as if you're town for civility and take your input, your mass role claim idea is shit.

The scummy people should be role claiming.

aka nixon

-vote Richard Nixon
    Are you high? Today is LyLo, we HAVE to fucking claim.

ALSO DO NOT FOLLOW THIS MAN'S VOTE, IF HE ISN'T SCUM SCUM WILL LITERALLY JUST FUCKING LOG ON AND HAMMER OMFG

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

I disagree. We make the scummiest people (which in my perspective haven't changed much due to flip) claim. Starting with Nixon (I know you don't agree he's scum, but if you want everyone claiming, you want Nixon claiming).

Just because we had 6 more hours doesn't mean it was productive to use those 6 hours. Don't scum paint for bullshit reasons.

Things I want everyone to actually read closely
    1. I want no one talking to Teddy Roosevelt. He's 'confirmed' scum. Don't kill him. It'd also be great for everyone to state that they will not be addressing Teddy.

2. Bill Clinton needs to shoot, and shoot correctly. If they can't shoot, they're the lynch. (Please please please let there be no funny business I"m thinking of)

3. As for candidates for President, we need someone who's level headed. George Washington incited the town (See above for my analysis on washington). This wasn't good. Bill Clinton is kind of similar in this respect. Abraham Lincoln is also not level headed, and flip flops, like even in a non scummy way. The president should be someone who can lead. I propose myself, but that's tacky. I also propose Jefferson, but for some reason Lincoln scum reads him. JFK is someone I can also support. Anyone else is a kind of a crap shoot.

4. Please make posts more succinct. Mafia should be about the following things. Finding scum (obviously) and looking like town. So if you're not pressuring someone, make your town posts better please. Please. Please.
    Nixon is totaly not town aligned imo, I am still waiting for his readlist and he has not been helpful D2 when that was the most important time to be.

I am not scumpainting Clinton, but with 6 more hours, we could have seen who Nixon/Jefferson/Obama wanted to lynch. Now we have 6 persons who killed Washington but we don't know what was other's people opinions. But I agree, I don't understand why Washington played like that and that did not help us.

I totally disagree to vote Jefferson, that dude is the most afk dude in the game oO, how him being president can actually help us?

I agree to ignore Roosevelt. He is totally scum aligned.

17. ISO #2767

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

I totally disagree to vote Jefferson, that dude is the most afk dude in the game oO, how him being president can actually help us?
    Trump and Obama were more afk than Jefferson. Jefferson isn't lurking. He's a quality/quantity post kind of guy. The chat is interesting right now so I'll stick around for as long as we're not repeating stuff.

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

41. ISO #2791

Roosevelt
    Jefferson
    Clinton
    Trump
    Reagan
    George Bush
    Nixon
    John Kennedy
    Myself
    I think the chance that Nixon might be scum is somewhat high.
    This is why you shouldn't be president. IF you're town. you are LITERALLY COMPLETELY over the place

You just said Nixon is your 2nd highest town, besides yourself. Fine, there might be some ties, but seriously, you cannot be saying that within 5 posts of each other.

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

This is why you shouldn't be president. IF you're town. you are LITERALLY COMPLETELY over the place

You just said Nixon is your 2nd highest town, besides yourself. Fine, there might be some ties, but seriously, you cannot be saying that within 5 posts of each other.
    Yes, what I forgot to mention is that that chance is high ONLY and ONLY if Reagan is town.

44. ISO #2794

45. ISO #2795

46. ISO #2796

What the fuck. Ok what this means is either that Clinton really is Town assassin and shot Obama and Reagan was sent for the kill, -
    Actualy there is I think all the possiblities :

-I am scum, I was sent to kill someone and you rbed me
    -Clinton is lying or is scum and they killed Obama to confirm him
    -Both scum and Clinton attacked Obama

47. ISO #2797

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    I'm driving i jusr wanted to see what happened. I shot obama
    I.
    Do not.
    Believe.
    This.

You.
    Are.
    Scum.

If you were town, you should have shot yesterday. during. the day.

Clinton is last scum with Nixon and probably Lincoln.

-vote Bill Clinton

I do not care if 'scum fast hammers'. My vote either says I'm scum, town has lost, or Clinton is SCUM.

I'd still like everyone to also post a suspicious list.

48. ISO #2798

49. ISO #2799

Actualy there is I think all the possiblities :

-I am scum, I was sent to kill someone and you rbed me
    -Clinton is lying or is scum and they killed Obama to confirm him
    -Both scum and Clinton attacked Obama
    The idea that both Scum and Clinton attacked Obama is bordering on the insanity.

50. ISO #2800