S-FM President - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    I will lower taxes, abolish slavery and increase intelligence spending, for I fear there are men guilty of high treason in our midst.
    Treason? You speak with a lot of sophistication when
    the only real war you fought was against yourself. Come to me if you want to learn about stopping some treason.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt View Post
    @John Kennedy same question to you.
    At the best of my capacities, I swear that I will defend the Constitution of the United States of America, and that I will protect it at all costs. I will organize a Defense Comitee that will have to prove its loyalty to our cause. We shall bring those traitors down!

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by John Kennedy View Post
    I have some suspicions at Harry Truman. He seems quite cautious yet does not preach for peace.
    -vote Harry Truman
    What do you have to say for your defense, sir?
    I can keep the peace by my God-given self. There’s no lynch, so it seems like you’re suggesting I run this country?

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

@Ronald Reagan

My fellow Americans, I have just signed a law that will ban Russia forever. Bombing will commence in five minutes.
    Well said.

I will lower taxes, abolish slavery and increase intelligence spending, for I fear there are men guilty of high treason in our midst.
    Abraham Lincoln did not originally wish to abolish slavery. He was forced to because of the bad situation he was placed in.

His abolition at the time was about as relevant as saying that Trump has outlawed the use of oranges in Bhutan. It held no power until the civil war was ended.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

With all do respect, anything Barack Husien Obama says, is the devils tongue, he can't be trusted, if only my favoirte president were here to help me with my AGENDA, Mr. George W Bush were here, I will have to settle for my next favorite president Mr. William Clinton, That man should be president AGAIN!

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    With all do respect, anything Barack Husien Obama says, is the devils tongue, he can't be trusted, if only my favoirte president were here to help me with my AGENDA, Mr. George W Bush were here, I will have to settle for my next favorite president Mr. William Clinton, That man should be president AGAIN!
    Your hero created the worst terroristic attack to ever hit our great nation. Burning jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel beams.

20. ISO #70

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Your hero created the worst terroristic attack to ever hit our great nation. Burning jet fuel is not hot enough to melt steel beams.
    but the force of a 747 crashing into them is enough to fracture them. Mix that with the heat that SOFTENS them will lead to a structural failure.

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

Quote Originally Posted by George Washington View Post
    +townpoints for daring

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Truman View Post
    The gravity of the situation which confronts the world today necessitates my appearance before a joint session of the Congress. The foreign policy and the national security of this country are involved.

I do not wish to become the president again, but if it is necessary, I cannot refuse with any of my God-given honor. I wish all of you the best in this fateful election.
    I have some suspicions at Harry Truman. He seems quite cautious yet does not preach for peace.
    -vote Harry Truman
    What do you have to say for your defense, sir?

I can keep the peace by my God-given self. There’s no lynch, so it seems like you’re suggesting I run this country?

Votes are sent via PM, this is a pressure vote to show our intents. I would appreciate other people to do the same.
    this needs to be saved. specific reasons will be noted at a later time.

26. ISO #76

I’m mafia because I said I didn’t want to be the president and then retaliated in a hedging way?

I’m a weak PR because I said that I don’t want to be the president, but then weighed the benefits?

I’m a strong PR because I’m just trying to look like a citizen making a gambit?

I’m a citizen because I’m baiting the thought that I’m a PR with my disinterest in presidency?

C’mon baby, let’s hear the read now! Let’s start the partisan politics!

27. ISO #77

I’m mafia because I said I didn’t want to be the president and then retaliated in a hedging way?

I’m a weak PR because I said that I don’t want to be the president, but then weighed the benefits?

I’m a citizen because I’m baiting the thought that I’m a PR with my disinterest in presidency?

You had a soft PR claim in there yes, but that was not what saving the post was for. However, you right now showing how many paths u can claim shows you have actually put thought into trying to speak in a way where u you have multiple outs. You are either a strong PR or mafia.

28. ISO #78

You had a soft PR claim in there yes, but that was not what saving the post was for. However, you right now showing how many paths u can claim shows you have actually put thought into trying to speak in a way where u you have multiple outs. You are either a strong PR or mafia.
    You’re saying that not everyone benefits from having some rhetorical high ground?

I’m the party president, baby. Never afraid to die

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

This reads - “let’s give myself a way to take the spotlight somewhere else later, when i need it, since i’m not interested in any discussion unless someone I Particularly Care About, usually myself, is in danger”

33. ISO #83

This reads - “let’s give myself a way to take the spotlight somewhere else later, when i need it, since i’m not interested in any discussion unless someone I Particularly Care About, usually myself, is in danger”
    lol I like the enthusiasm. But I also like how you immediately jumped on thinking that I was referring to reading you specifically in that post, and as scum at that. Why was I not saving it because of something JFK said? which is actually the intention behind it. That is where you are getting defensive. You immediately assumed I am scum reading you and jumped all over it pushing at me for what it is. Sounds like you are nervous about something.

34. ISO #84

lol I like the enthusiasm. But I also like how you immediately jumped on thinking that I was referring to reading you specifically in that post, and as scum at that. Why was I not saving it because of something JFK said? which is actually the intention behind it. That is where you are getting defensive. You immediately assumed I am scum reading you and jumped all over it pushing at me for what it is. Sounds like you are nervous about something.
    or how do you know it wasnt a town tell? why are you so set on me thinking im scum reading you off it? you thought of 6 different things you could claim, but yet only looked at 1 way that post can be interpreted.

35. ISO #85

or how do you know it wasnt a town tell? why are you so set on me thinking im scum reading you off it? you thought of 6 different things you could claim, but yet only looked at 1 way that post can be interpreted.
    Gee, maybe because jfk said one single, one dimensional thing that could not really have dual interpretations. I dismissed what he did because he did something with no aligned holes.

What -is- inherently bad is building a diversion that can be employed at any preferred time while supplying no substance

36. ISO #86

Gee, maybe because jfk said one single, one dimensional thing that could not really have dual interpretations. I dismissed what he did because he did something with no aligned holes.

What -is- inherently bad is building a diversion that can be employed at any preferred time while supplying no substance
    You mean like you just did with lining up 4 potential claims you could make if pushed?

37. ISO #87

and JFK has the most posts in the game right now. his interactions show a lot more than "one single one dimensional thing". You seem to be losing ground here lol

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

“lining up 4 potential claims”

that or showing the goofy deduction process that would have to go down in order to incriminate either of us down the road
    incriminate either of us? no you immediately got defensive assuming that post was about you, and scum reading you at that. when it was actually a town tell I have in there, and not about you lol but, you are now my #1 scumread just due to how uncomfortable you got when information which could potentially relate to you was not immediately revealed. If town revealed every strategy they were trying to do before doing anything than that would defeat the purpose of town using strategies at all. You pushing to expose something when there is more than 45 hours left in the day and getting this defensive and uncomfortable with it shows a lot of red flags.

40. ISO #90

and JFK has the most posts in the game right now. his interactions show a lot more than "one single one dimensional thing". You seem to be losing ground here lol
    Stating that someone is losing ground definitely sounds like something that adds to discussion, and not an attempt to catch a bandwagon

We’re throwing sand and we’re not even in the ocean my man

41. ISO #91

incriminate either of us? no you immediately got defensive assuming that post was about you, and scum reading you at that. when it was actually a town tell I have in there, and not about you lol but, you are now my #1 scumread just due to how uncomfortable you got when information which could potentially relate to you was not immediately revealed. If town revealed every strategy they were trying to do before doing anything than that would defeat the purpose of town using strategies at all. You pushing to expose something when there is more than 45 hours left in the day and getting this defensive and uncomfortable with it shows a lot of red flags.
    Scum like to have everything in the open so they can pick it apart asap. towns allow each other to play and give slack to see where things go. You pushing this hard to cut that off will be noted.

42. ISO #92

Stating that someone is losing ground definitely sounds like something that adds to discussion, and not an attempt to catch a bandwagon

We’re throwing sand and we’re not even in the ocean my man
    ill make this simple. That post was not a "scum read" on you. It was more of a town read on JFK. however, your reaction to it brings a scum read to you.

43. ISO #93

ill make this simple. That post was not a "scum read" on you. It was more of a town read on JFK. however, your reaction to it brings a scum read to you.
    oh, gee.

“exposing something with 45 hours left is hurtful”

Heaven forbid I give town some discussion.

Please tell me where that town read comes from, based on the posts you quoted before. Randomly pressure voting isn’t exactly a subtle way to earn town points as a scum either

44. ISO #94

oh, gee.

“exposing something with 45 hours left is hurtful”

Heaven forbid I give town some discussion.

Please tell me where that town read comes from, based on the posts you quoted before. Randomly pressure voting isn’t exactly a subtle way to earn town points as a scum either
    nah, I will hold it and see where it goes

but, you refer to me saying "you are losing ground" as not adding to the discussion. Yet you feel mocking does? You are not giving town stuff to discuss, you jumped in there defending yourself and stating all the different strategies YOU could possibly be doing right now lol not much to discuss there. Here, we can try it.

So which of your strategies are you doing?

45. ISO #95

nah, I will hold it and see where it goes

but, you refer to me saying "you are losing ground" as not adding to the discussion. Yet you feel mocking does? You are not giving town stuff to discuss, you jumped in there defending yourself and stating all the different strategies YOU could possibly be doing right now lol not much to discuss there. Here, we can try it.

So which of your strategies are you doing?
    boom. yes let’s hold onto that free ticket out for the future

where am I mocking? your first line right there sounded like some mocking

and for the strategies i’m lookin for a strong 3 into a light 1, followed by a Grob’s 2 and a Sokolsky 4 at the end

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

What interactions? Not sure why you're so hard-core buddying JFK but the posts you quoted were the only things I would call "interactions" so far. His other posts were a couple of questions for the host and then a bunch of shit posts.

I would agree that he (JFK) comes off as townish, but not that there are supposed interactions already for you to analyze

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100