Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 85 86 87 88 89
Results 4,401 to 4,443 of 4443

Thread: S-FM President

1. ISO #4401

2. ISO #4402
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM President

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    my highest scumread besides Jefferson and Nixon was Bill Clinton actually (he was way too annoying to be town)
    lol I can understand that perfectly hahahahaha

3. ISO #4403

4. ISO #4404
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    *cough*
    xd

5. ISO #4405

6. ISO #4406

7. ISO #4407

8. ISO #4408

9. ISO #4409

10. ISO #4410

Nope ! but I loled everytime Distorted said something sarcastic and you replied with that
    Also, I'm going to repeat this again.DO NOT REPLY OR QUOTE THE NEUTRAL OR ANYONE ELSE I HAVEN'T QUOTED YET

DOING THIS IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. DON'T GAMETHROW.

11. ISO #4411

12. ISO #4412

13. ISO #4413

14. ISO #4414
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson View Post
    Here we go...
    -vote Abraham Lincoln
    lol

15. ISO #4415

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    It was honestly just a funny moment because I had been trying to get you and Reagan to coordinate a hammer on Lincoln for awhile (I was like mentioning the 2 of you and asking for your thoughts on the current vote lol), and when you did that I instantly realized you had no clue how to vote but everyone else was thinking you did that just to troll them and that you were now confirmed town! Lol I remember refreshing the page frantically afterwards waiting for you to vote correctly and then Clinton made like 3 more posts before she realized that it was L-1 and unvoted and then you got the vote posted like 30 seconds later.

It was one of the funniest sequences in the game because none of the town realized what was happening and I was legit cackling and not mad at you at all
    Nah i knew he was at L-1 and once you voted it confirmed you as scum to me. I had my vote on him to see who would try to hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #4416

17. ISO #4417

18. ISO #4418

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Clinton View Post
    Richard Nixon (2 [L-3]):
    George Bush, John Kennedy
    Abraham Lincoln (4 [L-1]):
    Bill Clinton, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon
    Ronald Reagan (1 [L-4]):
    Abraham Lincoln
    Thomas Jefferson (1 [L-4]):
    Donald Trump

-vote unvote
    still reading
    1:37 pm my hopes are dashed as you put it back to L-2
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

19. ISO #4419

20. ISO #4420

21. ISO #4421

1:33 pm Jefferson tries to vote and fails lol
    OMFG LOL HE TRIED TO HAMMER?!!!!!!! WHYYYYY DID YOU NOT TELL ME LINCOLN WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA XD

We had lost anyway so it doesn't matter, but.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #4422

I played pretty poorly this game, sorry all!

I was on mobile for all of D2 and would've been on mobile any time afterward. I had no time to make a last will because I was at a summer camp this past week. This is actually the first time I've checked the game since I've been killed. GG to everyone playing, I had a feeling it was Reagan.

Fear not though, I have returned to my desktop computer and am ready to resume keyboarding in the next game. If I had taken a better seat in day 2 this game would've gone completely differently.

23. ISO #4423

Quote Originally Posted by Barack Obama View Post
    I played pretty poorly this game, sorry all!

I was on mobile for all of D2 and would've been on mobile any time afterward. I had no time to make a last will because I was at a summer camp this past week. This is actually the first time I've checked the game since I've been killed. GG to everyone playing, I had a feeling it was Reagan.

Fear not though, I have returned to my desktop computer and am ready to resume keyboarding in the next game. If I had taken a better seat in day 2 this game would've gone completely differently.
    hi robbie rotten
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #4424

25. ISO #4425

Bish u wot m8?
    oh lol i thought you were jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

26. ISO #4426

27. ISO #4427

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    OMFG LOL HE TRIED TO HAMMER?!!!!!!! WHYYYYY DID YOU NOT TELL ME LINCOLN WHEN I ASKED YOU WHAT HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA XD

We had lost anyway so it doesn't matter, but.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    That’s why I was saying it was so funny. They did not realize that he tried to hammer! They thought he submitted a fake joke to be funny, and then thought he was town confirmed afterwards
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #4428

That’s why I was saying it was so funny. They did not realize that he tried to hammer! They thought he submitted a fake joke to be funny, and then thought he was town confirmed afterwards
    I didn't understand what was so funny lol.... oops
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #4429

30. ISO #4430

MVP for Trump for being able to survive despite the fact he was being voted aswell as the fact that he had 0 contribution but accurate reads
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

31. ISO #4431

32. ISO #4432

33. ISO #4433

Your play only makes SOME sense (and even there it's a poor play) as TPR.

34. ISO #4434

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    i had quite a long post about what i thought about this game but deleted it bc i type it while drunk and don't want to push people away from sc2mafia forums.

I guess I gotta say this game was rough bc so many people did anti town things. Town can't win if these things happen. If I find myself in another game like this, i'll follow my policy lynch gut until things change.
    We want to see what you posted

35. ISO #4435

MVP for Trump for being able to survive despite the fact he was being voted aswell as the fact that he had 0 contribution but accurate reads
    You really need to speak up, push your scum reads and explain to others why.
    It is no good "saving" yourself for later, every day needs you. You are effectively a blank spot, which have the same worth as a spam bot.

Just think, if you had been active and convinced other people who is scum and who isn't, the assassin would of killed someone else and town might of won the game.
    All you did was allow the scum to control the day.

You had that gut feeling correct, practice pushing it! If you continue to do nothing, nothing will change, and people will still call you out for it.
    And don't worry about making mistakes, it happens all the time. They are a good learning point.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #4436
    Ganelon

How many points was this game worth? @SuperJack
    i.e., how much did we score?

37. ISO #4437

38. ISO #4438

what points?
    Can I have an award? like a gold medal !
    I asked for mine for last season 2nd place and never got it =( but yes, supposedly...... you might get a medal at the end of reason.

39. ISO #4439

40. ISO #4440

41. ISO #4441

42. ISO #4442

43. ISO #4443