Mafia
    Mafia

day will be 72 hours long
    lynching will unlock after 24 hours
    5 votes to lynch

End of Game

GAME ENDS:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by naz; June 30th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

game on
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

You must have spent some time on those colors, they are very pretty!
    ;* flattery will get u everywhere, my dear

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Hullo

9. ISO #9

Stealthbomber16, aamirus, blinkskater, magoroth, efekannn02, powersthatbe, distorted, marshmallow marshall
    or maybe

Stealthbomber16, aamirus, blinkskater, magoroth, efekannn02, powersthatbe, distorted, marshmallow marshall

I can't decide which is better
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #10
    Ganelon

'Kay so looking at the setup, I think we need to talk about the Sheriff role a bit.

11. ISO #11
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    'Kay so looking at the setup, I think we need to talk about the Sheriff role a bit.
    Or actually, never mind; best not to talk :P

12. ISO #12
    Ganelon

Or actually, never mind; best not to talk :P
    I would, on the other hand, ask you all to reflect upon it and to consider some WIFOM scenarios emerging about that role.

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

I will also add that Mayor shouldn't reveal unless put on stand.

14. ISO #14
    Ganelon

I will also add that Mayor shouldn't reveal unless put on stand.
    And I think Mayor ought not to reveal the first 48 hours. I believe it would be in our interest if he revealed after 50 or so hours. What do you peeps say to actually fully utilizing the three days we have at our disposal? Or would you prefer for this game to end fast?

15. ISO #15
    Ganelon

About*.

16. ISO #16

And I think Mayor ought not to reveal the first 48 hours. I believe it would be in our interest if he revealed after 50 or so hours. What do you peeps say to actually fully utilizing the three days we have at our disposal? Or would you prefer for this game to end fast?
    Nah let's speed lynch you RIGHT NOW! Jk, of course we should take our time.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

no thoughts on my great read lists?
    i happen to know for a fact that it is wrong because i am scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

@naz I am very disappointed of your color choice. You put me in red, right next to "Mafia". That's not very nice...

Let's make it clear: FAKE CLAIMING IS USELESS IN THIS SETUP. DON'T TRY IT, OR YOU'LL BE LYNCHED. I hardclaim Citizen.

The previous posts are not giving me any scummy vibe. Let's go, and hang these scums!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

Question of the Day: Should we do a rolecall?

My opinion is yes, because it will force scum to get into a plan instantly instead of having time to scheme a dark... scheme in the scum chat. Then, we'll be able to work with as much info as possible, because remember that time is our enemy in this setup. CHOO CHOO.

P.S. if someone claims solo mason I spank him
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

24. ISO #24

I feel lonely anyone here?

25. ISO #25

-vote stealthbomber
    FOR PRESIDENT!

26. ISO #26

-vote stealthbomber16

27. ISO #27

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @naz I am very disappointed of your color choice. You put me in red, right next to "Mafia". That's not very nice...

Let's make it clear: FAKE CLAIMING IS USELESS IN THIS SETUP. DON'T TRY IT, OR YOU'LL BE LYNCHED. I hardclaim Citizen.

The previous posts are not giving me any scummy vibe. Let's go, and hang these scums!
    Who bets that MM will change his claim by the end of the game, tho?

28. ISO #28

Question of the Day: Should we do a rolecall?

My opinion is yes, because it will force scum to get into a plan instantly instead of having time to scheme a dark... scheme in the scum chat. Then, we'll be able to work with as much info as possible, because remember that time is our enemy in this setup. CHOO CHOO.

P.S. if someone claims solo mason I spank him
    Doing that early tells the scum ahead of time who not to cross.... It would be better to do it a little later in the game when there are interactions to analyze

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    i claim solo mason
    [spoiler=I warned you]

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

well its definitely magoroth and efe because they havent posted yet and according to the scv theorem those who have not posted are clearly scum
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    but imo this host probally wouldnt put in a solo mason
    What did I say about host meta last game? You wanna get spanked too, blinky? :P

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    well its definitely magoroth and efe because they havent posted yet and according to the scv theorem those who have not posted are clearly scum
    -vote magoroth
    I am convinced.

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

Just politely speaking the truth
    Yeah, you're right, but... it was actually a borderline host choice to put a solo mason. It goes against the "trust clause" of any FM game between the host and his players. So you're right, but not because naz wouldn't do it, simply because it shouldn't be.

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

Yeah, you're right, but... it was actually a borderline host choice to put a solo mason. It goes against the "trust clause" of any FM game between the host and his players. So you're right, but not because naz wouldn't do it, simply because it shouldn't be.
    How does it go against a trust clause.... I dont get it and also i 100% disagree with you it could very well be and should be

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

How does it go against a trust clause.... I dont get it and also i 100% disagree with you it could very well be and should be
    Some things are not said because it's supposed to be obvious that host wouldn't do that.... You know, like "citizen: you have the power to vote" means that citizen just has a vote. It implies that he won't have 10 votes and end game instantly lol. Masons "THEY share an active chat", according to the setup. Unless you're schizophrenic, you cannot share a chat with yourself, and you're not "they" alone. This is the trust clause.

But we are going off topic ^^ scums are going to be dancing in the streets if we keep this discussion. And I wonder if you're dancing in the streets atm...

50. ISO #50

Who bets that MM will change his claim by the end of the game, tho?
    Nope, this depends on the setup. And I have literally no reason to fakeclaim.