S-FM 258: Instant Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM 258: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Some things are not said because it's supposed to be obvious that host wouldn't do that.... You know, like "citizen: you have the power to vote" means that citizen just has a vote. It implies that he won't have 10 votes and end game instantly lol. Masons "THEY share an active chat", according to the setup. Unless you're schizophrenic, you cannot share a chat with yourself, and you're not "they" alone. This is the trust clause.

But we are going off topic ^^ scums are going to be dancing in the streets if we keep this discussion. And I wonder if you're dancing in the streets atm...
    Blink and I are scum

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Blink and I are scum
    I knew it! You're not scum, you just want to have a reason to dance in the streets!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #53

Some things are not said because it's supposed to be obvious that host wouldn't do that.... You know, like "citizen: you have the power to vote" means that citizen just has a vote. It implies that he won't have 10 votes and end game instantly lol. Masons "THEY share an active chat", according to the setup. Unless you're schizophrenic, you cannot share a chat with yourself, and you're not "they" alone. This is the trust clause.

But we are going off topic ^^ scums are going to be dancing in the streets if we keep this discussion. And I wonder if you're dancing in the streets atm...
    No im not dancing and i still disagree with you

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No im not dancing and i still disagree with you
    ...let this be discussed in post-game chat lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    HOW U KNOW I'M NOT SCUM. ONLY SCUM WOULD KNOW I'M NOT SCUM.

DID U JUST SLIP BOYO?
    Gg gave over you found me.

7. ISO #57

Gg gave over you found me.
    Game over*

8. ISO #58

Distorted has also not typed why didnt you mention him
    oh shit you right

this is an obvious scumslip, its me and distorted

shit
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #59

what if naz has bamboozled us all and we are all different mafia pairs

i mean, i cant know this because i am definitely mafia
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #60

Nope, this depends on the setup. And I have literally no reason to fakeclaim.
    Well, you could have a reason if you're mafia, or if you want to bait someone into voting you and then later revealing as a town power. I suppose that didn't go so well in cold war so you probably wouldn't do it again rn tho.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

11. ISO #61

Yeah, you're right, but... it was actually a borderline host choice to put a solo mason. It goes against the "trust clause" of any FM game between the host and his players. So you're right, but not because naz wouldn't do it, simply because it shouldn't be.
    This setup is determined by the host so I feel like host meta is actually relevant. If whoever created the setup did not want it to be this way I feel like they should have given set %chances for each town power role to spawn. Since they didn't do that, you cannot blame people for considering host meta when considering what possible setup of roles is believable, as the roles list is extremely important in deciding who is lying and who is telling the truth

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

Aamirus's posts are screaming town to me atm. (or maybe im buddying her? who knowsssssssssssssssss)

14. ISO #64

@naz I am very disappointed of your color choice. You put me in red, right next to "Mafia". That's not very nice...

Let's make it clear: FAKE CLAIMING IS USELESS IN THIS SETUP. DON'T TRY IT, OR YOU'LL BE LYNCHED. I hardclaim Citizen.

The previous posts are not giving me any scummy vibe. Let's go, and hang these scums!
    oh really? i decided to be a asshole this game and will fake hardclaim Citizen
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66
    Ganelon

Question of the Day: Should we do a rolecall?

My opinion is yes, because it will force scum to get into a plan instantly instead of having time to scheme a dark... scheme in the scum chat. Then, we'll be able to work with as much info as possible, because remember that time is our enemy in this setup. CHOO CHOO.

P.S. if someone claims solo mason I spank him

We have 48 hours to discuss things over, I don't think a role call at this stage is a very smart thing to do.

17. ISO #67
    Ganelon

Also, please stop claiming citizen or I will shoot you -.-

18. ISO #68
    Ganelon

@naz , can solo Mason really be a thing? Not asking if it is, just if it is possible.

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

-vote Distorted

crocodile dundee> you
    GALGAMETKS!!!!

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    guys distorted is the only person who hasn't spoken, he's like 10,000% mafia now
    Nah... just susp lol.

@naz Is more than 1 mayor possible? Can solo mason exist? (if you read the setup's exact words you'll understand it's not btw lol) Can there be more TPRs than citizens?

Now I'm going to bed. Good morning folks, ask questions about the setup :P also @Magoroth why not rolecall? Why "best not to do it at this stage"? Elaborate pls.

27. ISO #77

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    nah its still efe like because i have a plan lol

youre my highest scumread while ptb is my highest townread
    Pls explain your reads. I know it has 1% chance of happening, but please do.

28. ISO #78

Nah... just susp lol.

@naz Is more than 1 mayor possible? Can solo mason exist? (if you read the setup's exact words you'll understand it's not btw lol) Can there be more TPRs than citizens?

Now I'm going to bed. Good morning folks, ask questions about the setup :P also @Magoroth why not rolecall? Why "best not to do it at this stage"? Elaborate pls.
    I don’t get it. You keep saying not to go off of host meta but asking her these questions is essentially trying to get her to clarify the role setup. It’s entirely possible for 6 mayors if naz wanted to do that, it’s literally up to her discretion what the 6 town roles are.

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @naz , can solo Mason really be a thing? Not asking if it is, just if it is possible.
    as blink said, it happened the last time this setup was played
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

Nah... just susp lol.

hidden town can be any of the roles listed
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

34. ISO #84

Real question though -
    @naz

Are people allowed to vote when lynch isn’t enabled yet? Otherwise what is the point of saying lynch isn’t enabled until 24hr in... just enable it?
    it's to prevent a turbo lynch, the votes will still stay when i enable lynching (i think) so it still works for pressure.

35. ISO #85

We have 48 hours to discuss things over, I don't think a role call at this stage is a very smart thing to do.
    I politely say that you are wrong here they way this instant mafia game works imo here is we all need to claim our roles, and then discuss them because thats how we are going to instantly narrow down our suspect pool.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

(this is quoting PTB btw)
    Best scum tesm 2018 imo :P
    I think this may be real...

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    what if naz has bamboozled us all and we are all different mafia pairs

i mean, i cant know this because i am definitely mafia
    but, this could potentially be a big scum slip..... 'all mafia pairs' doesnt say 'we are all town'.

This setup is determined by the host so I feel like host meta is actually relevant. If whoever created the setup did not want it to be this way I feel like they should have given set %chances for each town power role to spawn. Since they didn't do that, you cannot blame people for considering host meta when considering what possible setup of roles is believable, as the roles list is extremely important in deciding who is lying and who is telling the truth
    wait, @aamirus roles were hand selected? if so I believe blink and PTB would have been thrown on a scum team as a troll.

guys distorted is the only person who hasn't spoken, he's like 10,000% mafia now
    How come no vote with your accusation?

-vote Distorted

crocodile dundee> you
    GALGAMETKS!!!!
    opportunistic?? =P

I politely say that you are wrong here they way this instant mafia game works imo here is we all need to claim our roles, and then discuss them because thats how we are going to instantly narrow down our suspect pool.
    i agree with this - get all possible information out in the open to discuss asap.

so; we have stealth, MM, aamirus, blink, PTB that have claimed mafia so far. @blinkskater didnt u want a roleclaim and u havnt started it yet?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im guessing PTB and blink are probably a scum team together. honestly if I was naz i would partner them him and blink have been both saying they are scum together all game - I feel it may be a real wifom scum team right now.
    this is ofc, under the assumption that host assigned all roles (which seems to be implied throughout this games) - @Marshmallow Marshall do u know if this is random generated or host decided?

42. ISO #92

and btw: @PowersThatBe

- I am in PT time zone.
    - At this point I do not have much of a preference between playing town or scum.
    - my strategy for this game is not yet figured out.... tbh forgot about it even though I got reminded twice yesterday via discord pings lol
    - my prefix is 'efe.'

so instead of saying "Distorted said" or "he said" it is refered to as "efe said".

43. ISO #93

but, this could potentially be a big scum slip..... 'all mafia pairs' doesnt say 'we are all town'.

wait, @aamirus roles were hand selected? if so I believe blink and PTB would have been thrown on a scum team as a troll.

opportunistic?? =P

i agree with this - get all possible information out in the open to discuss asap.

so; we have stealth, MM, aamirus, blink, PTB that have claimed mafia so far. @blinkskater didnt u want a roleclaim and u havnt started it yet?
    Dude there is only 5 pages i politely am telling you to use those eyes of yours to read this adorable thread and figure out where you missed it.....

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100

opportunistic?? =P

Well. I think we found the real SCUM.

GG gut reading distorted as scum. He fell for my bait, he's trying to push a fake scum claim as actual truth and trying to read into host meta and other bullshit to push the narrative.

This scum knows a real scum when he sees it.