Account Name: DangPong
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-6888535
    In-Game Name: Angelo Rossi

Crimes Committed:
    Hacking
    Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Inquisition
    Summary:

DangPong, Admin, reveals all player roles in the mafia chat at night. The spy picks it up and begins revealing evils to the town. The MM is lynched, the DH suicides, and the other admin gets shot by the mafia. DangPong is lynched, and then the judge is lynched to end the game.
    DangPong.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: DangPong: 1-S2-1-6888535

ID Verification:
    DangPong:correct. 1-S2-1-10349743

Players Added to Report:
    N/A

Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 6

Summary
    DangPong Rolls Administrator. During the Night one Triad Chat, he posted a clean list of everyone’s current roles, one by their number and one by their Battle.net Names. He even knew who his Triad buddies were, since he opened up the night with “Hello Scott.”

You can imagine what happened from there, as Inquisition mentioned, spy picked it up and all the evils were lynched and or suicided from the game. All because this individual is kicked from lobbies.

Was the game result altered?
    Need I even answer this?

Player Offenses
    Hacking

Previous Offenses
    None

Recommended Action
    PermaBan

Additional Notes
    This is a clear and cut case of Hacking. Sure, you’re kicked from lobbies… however. I’m pretty sure it’s obvious as to why people kick you from lobbies, and this report is basically enough said on that topic. This account is apparently one of many accounts this person owns. Keep reporting them so we can keep banning them! Thanks for the report, and helping us keep the game clean!
    Last edited by AIVION; July 9th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3