Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

XoXo all !

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @aamirus now that I've dismantled it for this game and all future games it is useless. I hope you are happy. You ruined a proven town vetting process because you wanna sit at the big kids table.
    Does at mean it's now useless to answers? :'(
    I will still do it !

1. What is your timezone? Paris (GMT +1)
    2. How do you react under pressure? Passive i guess?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town.
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I am gonna claim TPR, look at me !
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I am a sassy individual and have a good sense of humor and I think your uneasiness was real
    your avatar make me uneasy

I claim TPR ! I can shot someone who lynched me...
    Shit, it's my first time I am not a shitizen.... and it's because there is no shitizen in game.

I’ve been on my phone this whole time and it’s difficult to multiquote. Anybody reading back through the posts will see that I quoted and directly responded to posts throughout and pointed out contradictions in terms of what you think a townie should do, what my alignment is, what hybrids alignment is, and what your play style is.

You can attack this post if you want, but my point is that anybody reading through will see it and that’s good enough for me
    Actually, I read everything and I didn't see where PowersThatBe has contradicted himself or when he cracked.
    His ways of playing look consistent for now and I can totaly understand why he asked the 5 questions.
    I don't get why you are pressuring him that much, that early, and because of what? his 5 questions?

By the way, random though here :
    Distorted out PowersThatBe's plan so his plan become mostly useless, why would he do that?
    I guess he probably knew all along why PowersThatBe did that, maybe it was to calm down the situation but that didn't work well.
    If I am reading correctly the settings, scums already have their chat right? So it was not especially to tell them to be careful?

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

If we lynch a scum, he/she will kill a town...
    if we lynch a town, he/she can kill a town or a scum.

It's me or the settings look fucking difficult for town? Even if we find a scum, one of us will die.
    It's like we have to be sure who the 4 scums are before starting anything, and there is no way we can be sure about them.
    At least, if we find a scum, maybe things will be more clear but I don't think we will be able to guess correctly 4 times in a row.

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

I would like to politely add that i'm not targetting the players who have argued allready. Icame into this game almost positive that i would see some early bussing on day 1 between scums, since they do have a chat at the start of the game deffinitly a viable strat to confuse us townies early on with possible player alignements. Have a good day everyone.Fine i scumread the guy who says i have to scum read people!!! Scumreads: Distorted,Marshmallow Marshall, Efekannn02 thanks!

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    it also shows how a person views their personal playstyle and self-meta. If their view on them self is far off from what we are seeing them play as, it could show a lack of attention to the current game. Usually a scum tell just due to the fact scums tend to "skim over" a lot of posts on heavily posted games due to knowing their targets already.

Thats how we found sheepsaysmeep in 15 minutes of him posting rofl he's now a meme here because of it =P
    atleast it doesnt work on me lol
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #261

Alignment hunting is crucial in this setup, getting a solo scum read wont do much at all because then they shoot someone, and we start over. but it does give us a chance to have the "factional" kill on days of mis-lynch. It really is deadly and we will need to be vocal near EoD about lynches and "if they flip scum, if they flip town" ect ect.

Also @Marshmallow Marshall Can people choose not to shoot?

I would recommend that EVERYONE uses that shot, but this now puts into a potentially big issue of if people are not keeping up on the game @Efekannn02 , and get lynched and have no idea who to shoot and decide to random it.
    i think you offended me for mentioning me for no reason on a "please shoot properly" post
    you might die when i get lynched hehe
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #262

I have read some posts and aside from the 99% shitposting I find it weird that PTB said "(plz note sarcasm/first half of day 1 shit posting is not me actually scum reading you.) "

I feel like he would normally don't give a fuck and not even mention it? Going to make me a sandwich.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I would like to politely add that i'm not targetting the players who have argued allready. Icame into this game almost positive that i would see some early bussing on day 1 between scums, since they do have a chat at the start of the game deffinitly a viable strat to confuse us townies early on with possible player alignements. Have a good day everyone.Fine i scumread the guy who says i have to scum read people!!! Scumreads: Distorted,Marshmallow Marshall, Efekannn02 thanks!
    STOP THE SARCASM BITCH

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #264

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have read some posts and aside from the 99% shitposting I find it weird that PTB said "(plz note sarcasm/first half of day 1 shit posting is not me actually scum reading you.) "

I feel like he would normally don't give a fuck and not even mention it? Going to make me a sandwich.
    Make me one too. White bread, mayo, turkey, cheese, lettuce. No tomato. Thanks!

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

But what if I shot you or hybrid or another town member and caused a two town lynch.

No one lynched him sure, only because efe was not on at the time. That's my point, y'all playing with fire in a 2 Mislynch game. Calm down, not everything needs votes to have pressure.

I just notice y'all make a lot of mistakes, and it's tough to shoot the right scum if town are acting scummy too. Aka you, and hybrid.

I actually find him more scummy as he has only been needling me and feeding your paranoia, while you're actually pushing me somewhat.

I don't like the fact that you disrupted the RQS, I don't like the fact that you're trying to imply my reactions are cracking,defensiveness, or out of character when you don't know my character, and I don't like the evasiveness when asked for specifics. I also don't like how quick you are to push the narrative of "agree to disagree" when pressured for specifics. But for now I only null read you, because I don't think it's scum motivated, I find you are possible the town village idiot.

Hybrids lack of actual follow up on his "pushes" on me seem to be more indicated of scum.

But I'll ask you again, specifically, what are your reads or opinions on specific players and their behavior during our back and forth. What stands out with them. You say you're not tunneling me, so you must be conscious of their behavior, yes? So please be very specific on how their behavior makes you feel, and tell me about the possible scum and town motivations that come from why they are doing the things they're doing and not doing.

Please start with hybrid.

Thank you.
    Your turbo lynch reasoning makes no sense. If someone turbo lynches you 3 hours into D1 you can just shoot them. That being said, nobody is dumb enough to hammer you 3 hours into D1. If that seriously happened where me and hybrid voted you as town and you were town and 4 people suddenly all voted and lynched you, the game would be solved instantly so it's not a realistic scenario in the slightest.

Efe was on at the time. Yes Unknown got put at L-1, but nobody in their right mind would have hammered him. That player would be instantly jester-read for the rest of the game and single-handedly lose the game for his team. My point is that nobody is going to turbolynch anybody because the town have no reason to make early lynches and the mafia don't want to out themselves.

You lynched Efe with us and you were there at the end lynching hybrid. Please get off your high horse about how the rest of us all make so many mistakes and you are perfect.

I am sorry I ruined your RQs, but I was only asking for a tangible purpose of them in response to you getting upset and scumreading me that I didn't initially answer them. Distorted is the one who actually broke apart every possible benefit. I was assaulting their usefulness in response to answers like David's, which my point was that everyone would give you similarly shitty answers that couldn't be analyzed in the way you wanted.

You scum read me for staying on you and scum read hybrid for going off of you. You said earlier you don't think my push on you is helpful for the town but now you say you scumread hybrid for not pushing people harder. This is what I meant earlier about contradictions.

What stood out to me during our discussion was the people who were clearly online and reading but were not posting or only rarely posting.
    Spruance, Blink, and Distorted were all around but barely said anything. For Distorted, it was highly unusual for him to post so little when he loves to be the one to talk the most. That and one of his few posts was to dismantle your RQs and suddenly flip from scumreading you to scumreading me. It felt opportunistic to me that he wanted to plant the seeds of later pushing whichever one of us looked most scummy after our argument.

With Blink, it's hard to tell if he's doing this "I won't read anybody or participate at all" shit as a scum or if it's in reaction to how mad people got at him for his behavior last game. Last game I think he was tied for top-scum read with Hybrid for most people after D1 for this same kind of attitude and he ended up being town, so there's that. I do see town value to his claim that he will shoot whoever posts the most. Some people who usually talk a lot are silent...

I haven't played with Spruance so Idk but I think he only posted a few trolly comments.

I think Hybrid and StealthBomber were more active during our discussion. Hybrid jumped ship off of you to Distorted pretty quickly but that's like his standard meme of wanting to kill distorted D1 so idk if that means anything. Whoever suggested that he has a playstyle as scum of buddying with a town early on to get town read, I do agree with that as last game he was also following my reads around at the start of D1, so meta-wise that is interesting.

I don't think anybody else really posted before I got off last night
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #267

What I have done is try to make sense of your and hybrids voting patterns and how they seem to be linked. Meta reading is not always the best, and I get that, however, I do not miss the opportunity to see that hybrid seemed to be shepherding you a little bit. .
    I would say it was the other way around. He followed me onto you

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

Sorry i wont answer your questions =( ill let distorted answer them for me if he wants ;) i bet you his answers will be more accurate have a nice night everyone happy scum hunting!
    so you're just going to follow distorted for the rest of the game?

20. ISO #270

I misclicked and have two different shades of the same color. SCUM.

I feel like sb16 has an agenda this game. Not his usual town play imo.
    I haven't played with him before but is agreeing with me on you really all that anti town?

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    -unvote

This was what I was looking for.
    What? The answer he gave in the post you quoted is the same one he's been giving since the beginning. Even I already knew that was his answer. This seems like a really convenient excuse for you to drop your vote off of PTB and avoid any more scrutiny.

-vote Stealthbomber16

22. ISO #272

You would replace yourself out of the game if hybrid or aamirus got shot....strong words really.
    I think his point was that if, as PTB was saying, if me and hybrid had our 2 votes on him and then suddenly 4 people voted him and he got lynched 3 hours into D1, then according to PTB's own logic those 4 (or at the very least the last player who hammered for sure) would be the mafia "turbolynching" him as he had warned us about, and so BY HIS OWN LOGIC, it would be stupid to shoot one of us instead of that guy who hammered.

23. ISO #273

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]

I think we need to start getting some of these people who havnt talked yet to start talking. (I will name them after I finish catching up)
    Weirdly you only named David and Lenneth of the players who had not spoken yet, and did not mention Gyrlander or Efe

24. ISO #274

So, you think the early bussing D1 is between scums, but you're also not targeting any of the players who bussed?

25. ISO #275

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post

That was my point... he was trying harder to defend it than he should have

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    umm I am still trying to catch up. I find the voting interesting in the fact that some people are voting, but they're not really interacting besides like stealthbomber

@ @Stealthbomber16 , hey what are your reads currently?
    He said he was still trying to catch up but then never posted again... o.0

Also, sorry for the wall guys... guess I should use my computer and do multiquote next time...

27. ISO #277

Your turbo lynch reasoning makes no sense. If someone turbo lynches you 3 hours into D1 you can just shoot them. That being said, nobody is dumb enough to hammer you 3 hours into D1. If that seriously happened where me and hybrid voted you as town and you were town and 4 people suddenly all voted and lynched you, the game would be solved instantly so it's not a realistic scenario in the slightest.

Efe was on at the time. Yes Unknown got put at L-1, but nobody in their right mind would have hammered him. That player would be instantly jester-read for the rest of the game and single-handedly lose the game for his team. My point is that nobody is going to turbolynch anybody because the town have no reason to make early lynches and the mafia don't want to out themselves.

You lynched Efe with us and you were there at the end lynching hybrid. Please get off your high horse about how the rest of us all make so many mistakes and you are perfect.

I am sorry I ruined your RQs, but I was only asking for a tangible purpose of them in response to you getting upset and scumreading me that I didn't initially answer them. Distorted is the one who actually broke apart every possible benefit. I was assaulting their usefulness in response to answers like David's, which my point was that everyone would give you similarly shitty answers that couldn't be analyzed in the way you wanted.

You scum read me for staying on you and scum read hybrid for going off of you. You said earlier you don't think my push on you is helpful for the town but now you say you scumread hybrid for not pushing people harder. This is what I meant earlier about contradictions.

What stood out to me during our discussion was the people who were clearly online and reading but were not posting or only rarely posting.
    Spruance, Blink, and Distorted were all around but barely said anything. For Distorted, it was highly unusual for him to post so little when he loves to be the one to talk the most. That and one of his few posts was to dismantle your RQs and suddenly flip from scumreading you to scumreading me. It felt opportunistic to me that he wanted to plant the seeds of later pushing whichever one of us looked most scummy after our argument.

With Blink, it's hard to tell if he's doing this "I won't read anybody or participate at all" shit as a scum or if it's in reaction to how mad people got at him for his behavior last game. Last game I think he was tied for top-scum read with Hybrid for most people after D1 for this same kind of attitude and he ended up being town, so there's that. I do see town value to his claim that he will shoot whoever posts the most. Some people who usually talk a lot are silent...

I haven't played with Spruance so Idk but I think he only posted a few trolly comments.

I think Hybrid and StealthBomber were more active during our discussion. Hybrid jumped ship off of you to Distorted pretty quickly but that's like his standard meme of wanting to kill distorted D1 so idk if that means anything. Whoever suggested that he has a playstyle as scum of buddying with a town early on to get town read, I do agree with that as last game he was also following my reads around at the start of D1, so meta-wise that is interesting.

I’m not going to rehash last game. But, efe was not on and would have hammered. And it’s unlikely that the jester would have been in too much trouble as they could have used the 3 town votes as a shield, and how the town acted last game was easily able to mistake town for scum. Hybrid vote is something we can talk about in private. I’m not coming off as perfect, I’m saying with the amount of troll votes last game, I didn’t feel comfortable being so close to lynch with 4 mafia.

Smart scum won’t be the last 4 on the train. Simplistic thinking like that’s that has done a lot of promising players in. Please think more critically.

With the RQS — it’s fine, because I have multiple methods of scum hunting. I get value out of the answers, regardless of what they are. It seems you don’t understand how it works, I can explain it to you after game as it’s a distraction now.

Also, as a note, if you’re town it’s not helpful to push people to reveal everything Day 1 like you did with me. Some of us as town play something’s close to the vest so we can lure potential scum into slipping. What you did appeared to have potential scum motivations as scum gains an advantage every time information is given.

I never once scum read you or hybrid. I merely offered theories as to why and what your motivations would be from a scum perspective, as I found it hard to find town reasons to go that hard in the paint so early off of nothing lol. So i invite you to reread our interactions to get a better sense of what actually transpired. I also believe I said I read you as null/town village idiot. So again, I don’t see a contradiction.

Anyhow, thank you for your longer post and more thought out response. You’ve gain a few town cred points.

28. ISO #278

This isn’t accurate on gyrlanders part or yours. I was simply trying to clarify that you were misinterpreted my posts as frustration when I was joking back with you. It’s clear we had a miscommunication.

Our interactions have seemed to give some information about some of the other players who were on during this though. As they either fueled the fire or hung back in the shadows.

29. ISO #279

This isn’t accurate on gyrlanders part or yours. I was simply trying to clarify that you were misinterpreted my posts as frustration when I was joking back with you. It’s clear we had a miscommunication.

Our interactions have seemed to give some information about some of the other players who were on during this though. As they either fueled the fire or hung back in the shadows.

30. ISO #280

And maybe I should be a little more honest. I do feel a little bit weird this game, it’s really my first game back. Last game I don’t really count because everyone’s goal was to get lynched.

This game is more traditional (except for the night less and everyone can kill after lynch) — so it’s still weird for me. I know people have a low opinion of me still, and I’m trying to mitigate that by being a little more accommodating than I should have. In a game where everyone can kill if they are lynched, I’m just trying to keep my head down and help town find the scum.

So I’m sorry if I came off different, I’m still adjusting back into the way this all works. I didn’t play any fms on any sites.

Anyhow, uh, I know this isn’t game related but I hope it helps to bridge the gap on how I could have been so misunderstood earlier lol.

I’m sure someone is going to pick this apart and say I’m trying to appeal to your emotions. Lmao.

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    hi @TheGodDavid
    how are you today
    what are your opinions on... something? just anything at all pertaining to the game really. I'm throwing you an easy question. Give me some content.
    What about hybrid? Aamirus?

Also, what do you think about Spruance and Blink and their lack of interactions this game?
    I have not much to say about Hybrid currently. You said something about him sheeping Aamirus? Aamirus seems like a townie or a mafia that's trying to bus with you.

Here are my reads
    Town:blinkskater,distorted,gyrlander,powersthatbe, spruance,hybrid,efekannn02,stealthbomber16,lenneth ,aamirus,thegoddavid just incase anyone asks wait...
    Scum: Marshmallow Marshall
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    Is it just me or is it next to impossible for town to win this
    can you join the movement to shoot the first person to vote you?
    Lol stop being a sheepsaysmeep and check scumchat i sent nudes...
    He actually did post nudes to the scum chat GET HIM
    No idea, but both blink and Spruance of them seems to be making random comments and joke(?) posts. Last game blink was a god at scum hunting, however he isn't doing anything much at this point. I hope he will lead us to victory (If he is town)

What do you think about me? What about my back and forth with aamirus?
    You're both mafia and are trying to bus each other (maybe?). Just a theory

-vote thegoddavid
    <3 @TheGodDavid , but after watching your play last game I know you are capable of some sneaky strategies. leaving vote here until we get some opinions out of you.
    well last game was different, I was an investigative role that could find scums now I'm just a shitizen with the power to kill once I die!

Sorry, currently I have no ideas who the scum could be (like I was in D1 of the last game), but any one of you could be mafia. I would like to hear more from Lenneth, Gyrlander, and Efekannn about what they think currently though.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Sorry, currently I have no ideas who the scum could be (like I was in D1 of the last game), but any one of you could be mafia. I would like to hear more from Lenneth, Gyrlander, and Efekannn about what they think currently though.
    I don't think there is much to read actually, the most interesting part imo is that distorted destroyed PTB's plan.
    And that doesn't look very townish.
    I am gonna see Solo ! So I will be off for a few hours.

34. ISO #284

No, but for refusing to play, maybe.... though that was ur town strat last game....
    I didnt refuse to play last game mlady, there were actually reads incorperated in that story, people know my metas pretty good so i thought that game yall should have seen that i was town via my meta. I wanted you all to see no way blink would do this as scum.... But thats just my humble opinion. Also if you have seen me play the more serious games i dont put too much thought into day 1 in a nightless setup like this for at least the first 24 hours anyway, sometimes i like to just observe everyones interactions and see how they differ in the 48 hour period, i dont want to use my usual tactics of intimidation because im merely trying to change my game away from that being a big meanie nonsense, (even tho it helps a lot with my reads) anyhoo i hope this enlightens you a little bit into my thought train, hope you are having a good day!

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

@Marshmallow Marshall - so weird seeing you near the bottom of a post count..... 95% scum read.
    Lol just fyi Distorted (even if you didn't vote me) and Hybrid, my role is Host Vengeful. If I get voted for too long, I start killing everyone MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! so please don't start things like the "train" on unknown last game.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    If I am reading correctly the settings, scums already have their chat right? So it was not especially to tell them to be careful?

Indeed. Scum have a permanent chat in which they can talk at any time.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

38. ISO #288

I added link to Post Count to the opening post.

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

@aamirus where did I ever actually scumread you? lol I think thaht may be the first bit of defensiveness i've seen from u!! I asked u "scumpainting?" in a previous post - but my concensus on you is town due to how much you are keeping yourself in hte spotlight in a way to get lynched.

and btw, "dis-mantling" his RQS means nothinig. It is obvious to anyone who has played more than 5 games what those posts mean. The purpose of those still stands, because it still asks people to give some self-meta info + their timezone.

and for not posting as much.....was playing rainbow 6; you know, saving lives by fighting terrorists.

so you're just going to follow distorted for the rest of the game?
    Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.......not sure how you got follow distorted for the rest of the game by him saying I can answer a relevant question for him once.

What? The answer he gave in the post you quoted is the same one he's been giving since the beginning. Even I already knew that was his answer. This seems like a really convenient excuse for you to drop your vote off of PTB and avoid any more scrutiny.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    lol I almost voted him for that as well - but want david to post more

Weirdly you only named David and Lenneth of the players who had not spoken yet, and did not mention Gyrlander or Efe
    because I know their timezones - efe was going to get on soon and so was gyrlander. and I actually never mentioned Lenneth in that post....I actually forgot he was in the game until I saw him log in at the bottom lol - because I looked at "post-counts" and lenneths name didn't pop up =P

Same question, how people actualy play this settings?
    best way to play this setup is to honestly heavy pressure (how aamirus is doing) and try to find alignments that way. Usually getting people to L-2/L-1 will get the best info, and doing it D1/D2 will be the most important since we can actually afford a mis-lynch. When people get to L-1, we see the real info come THAT'S pressure.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

43. ISO #293

I don't think there is much to read actually, the most interesting part imo is that distorted destroyed PTB's plan.
    And that doesn't look very townish.
    I am gonna see Solo ! So I will be off for a few hours.
    once again, that is not "secret" information lol. its obvious what those questions mean to anyone with 3-4+ games. but scum KNOWING that, they try to answer what a towny would answer or whats least susp, hence they are forcing answers. strat still works.

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol just fyi Distorted (even if you didn't vote me) and Hybrid, my role is Host Vengeful. If I get voted for too long, I start killing everyone MWHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!! so please don't start things like the "train" on unknown last game.
    META
    E
    T
    A

-vote Stealthbomber16
    I'm not completely satisfied, but satisfied enough. That post felt very genuine.

I closed my eyes and moved my mouse around on the screen to find out who I should vote now
    -vote Lenneth
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #298

Seems like people are scared to pressure (besides aamirus) in fear of being shot. Everyone start putting up reads lists on people and lets get this shit going. we are past the 24 hour mark, halfway point in D1 - so I say if we lynch early, we lynch early. But lets stop giving scums the WIFOM of "well there is still 30000 hours left in the day so theres really no fear of being lynched". If you dont want to pressure in fear of being shot, I scum-read you for that.

We NEED to pressure and get people close to being lynched, or we will be gambling on lynches near EoD, thus gambling on a shot that night. We need to start getting a clear picture of this game - so if you are town START CONTRIBUTING, if you are scum ph34r us >=O

49. ISO #299

Seems like people are scared to pressure (besides aamirus) in fear of being shot. Everyone start putting up reads lists on people and lets get this shit going. we are past the 24 hour mark, halfway point in D1 - so I say if we lynch early, we lynch early. But lets stop giving scums the WIFOM of "well there is still 30000 hours left in the day so theres really no fear of being lynched". If you dont want to pressure in fear of being shot, I scum-read you for that.

We NEED to pressure and get people close to being lynched, or we will be gambling on lynches near EoD, thus gambling on a shot that night. We need to start getting a clear picture of this game - so if you are town START CONTRIBUTING, if you are scum ph34r us >=O
    and honestly, @PowersThatBe you are the top poster yet very little content has come from you. Most of it was defending yourself and your RQS. But looking at ur previous games those never played much of a roll, even as stealth pointed out. So start posting reads on people rather than defending yourself with 200 posts.

50. ISO #300