S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 12
Register

User Tag List

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #551

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so u jump on the easy lynch hours before EoD, we got time. pushing EoD is where u get the majority of the info, pushing an AFK wont be the info - we can shift to lynch someone within 10 minutes EoD if needed.
    Okay and your point?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #552

3. ISO #553

4. ISO #554

5. ISO #555

6. ISO #556

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    What he means is that you appear scummy by skimming through the players looking for someone who will get (mis)lynched while seemingly your scum targets are even scummier since votes on them got no traction so you should be pressuring us instead of doing what you currently do.

That's what Distorted mean but personally I'm happy that you vote Hybrid as Hybrid need to die
    No I don’t. That’s a silly scum paint by you to suggest that voting somebody who is acting scummy and hasn’t posted since 2 hours into the day is worthless and opportunistic. He never got more than 2 votes

7. ISO #557

8. ISO #558

9. ISO #559

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    No I don’t. That’s a silly scum paint by you to suggest that voting somebody who is acting scummy and hasn’t posted since 2 hours into the day is worthless and opportunistic. He never got more than 2 votes
    So me explaining Distorted post is a scumpaint, but Distorted saying said post isnt? Damn daughter, that's new to me!

10. ISO #560

11. ISO #561

12. ISO #562

13. ISO #563

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Ok who would you Lynch?

Idk Aamirus feels town to me
    Aamirus is using a huge paintbrush on players for too long and I'm not liking it. I'm in favor of a Hybrid of SB lynch but seeig your relations with SB it won't go well with you if you vote him

14. ISO #564

15. ISO #565

Aamirus is using a huge paintbrush on players for too long and I'm not liking it. I'm in favor of a Hybrid of SB lynch but seeig your relations with SB it won't go well with you if you vote him
    honestly I have powerstahtbe scumread so i wouldent mind a SB16 lynch because it clears them both out =P lol

@Spruance , SPEAK!!!!!

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #566

I think shooting David, distorted, or sb would honestly be better imo
    I could also threaten to shoot Amy to deter scum from voting me, but if I do that too soon my slot won't get traction and so I'll get viewed as scum because votes cannot get on me

17. ISO #567

Tbh if you’re town, and you’re lynched. I really think sb16 would be the better shot. He’s so super scummy. Idk I read your slot as scummy when it was gyrl but that was meta so idk

18. ISO #568

19. ISO #569

20. ISO #570

21. ISO #571

22. ISO #572

23. ISO #573

You mean I’m making people uncomfortable and defensive, forcing potential alignments to pop out? You caught me red-handed.

24. ISO #574

25. ISO #575

I could also threaten to shoot Amy to deter scum from voting me, but if I do that too soon my slot won't get traction and so I'll get viewed as scum because votes cannot get on me
    That doesn’t deter me at all buddy.

26. ISO #576

27. ISO #577

28. ISO #578

29. ISO #579

why not spruance? =P u scumread people off low posts with no info yet leave him out?
    He and efe are both a little scummy as they haven’t contributed much but I don’t see any alignment info from their lynches. It’s too late to get anything from them

30. ISO #580

You mean I’m making people uncomfortable and defensive, forcing potential alignments to pop out? You caught me red-handed.
    scumpainting =/= making people uncomfortable, especially since no one you have talked to except PTB has showed signs of discomfort!

31. ISO #581

32. ISO #582

He and efe are both a little scummy as they haven’t contributed much but I don’t see any alignment info from their lynches. It’s too late to get anything from them
    Ok who to vote or I’m putting a vote on efe and hoping for the best.

Also whoever efe shoots could be alignment indicative tho

33. ISO #583

I guess the alignment then is with me then, oh well

34. ISO #584

35. ISO #585

36. ISO #586

37. ISO #587

I think you need to need to go read other games we’ve played together and realize I’m playing consistently with how I’ve played them and I was town. I’ll be fine, and I’m not replacing out. I find that an interesting tactic, it seems like you’re trying to force me out of game.

I just think you need to be more open minded tbh
    Oh fuck off. I'm not that evil. I wouldn't do that even if I were scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

38. ISO #588

39. ISO #589

40. ISO #590

41. ISO #591

42. ISO #592

43. ISO #593

44. ISO #594

You, Distorted, PTB, and Lenneth all got upset, actually
    Distorted, Lenneth and me got upset? I'll kindly ask to quotes posts that may make you think that because, as someone who read the whole thread the past hour, nothing close to that ever happened

45. ISO #595

46. ISO #596

47. ISO #597

48. ISO #598

@aamirus exactly lol
    the only scumread thats been on me all game was ur possible alignment with me and david for pushing back into u about spruance and gyrlander for having LESS posts than him. (ur reasoning for david AT FIRST was his lack of posts, that evolved later into what his posts were =P )

49. ISO #599

Distorted, Lenneth and me got upset? I'll kindly ask to quotes posts that may make you think that because, as someone who read the whole thread the past hour, nothing close to that ever happened
    On phone too much work.
    Lenneth demanded to know why he was being aligned with Fielz, you’ve acted “defensive and emotional” in your own words since you joined the game when I voted you and Distorted has been acting the same way since I suggested that he was in a team with blink David and hybrid

50. ISO #600

On phone too much work.
    Lenneth demanded to know why he was being aligned with Fielz, you’ve acted “defensive and emotional” in your own words since you joined the game when I voted you and Distorted has been acting the same way since I suggested that he was in a team with blink David and hybrid
    people asking for reasons? I asked u for reasoning on why u dont scumread gyrlander, but scumread david for low posts when they had the exact same postcount. You then proceeded to say (later after called out) that david posted throughout and gyr went afk. OK, what about spruance? u seem to be completely ignoring his existance.