9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Spruance won't vote and scum wont lynch Lenny
    You are implying that I am scum.
    You know that if I am scum, I only have one only friend, and actualy he should have all interest about voting me just to save himself.
    There is 5 towns, it's far enough to lynch me if I am scum.

that's actualy more simple than that !
    Spruance and Hybrid haven't show up since a looooong time. So they are not voting.
    you are just waiting, not taking side.
    and the 4 other people (Efe, blink, David and me) actualy voted. By the way, David is just lurking, I saw him a few times today.

I suppose Hybrid will vote me since my vote is on him, and you will gladly hammer me

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Because i believe he is the 4th scum
    You still gave 0 reason about that.
    By the way, if you were sooo convinced that I am scum, your question about who I am gonna kill is actualy pointless.
    That look like a scum afraid that he will be killed in the process.
    If you were town, you would just know that I am gonna kill a town and who I kill is not that important.

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You still gave 0 reason about that.
    By the way, if you were sooo convinced that I am scum, your question about who I am gonna kill is actualy pointless.
    That look like a scum afraid that he will be killed in the process.
    If you were town, you would just know that I am gonna kill a town and who I kill is not that important.
    Yes good good i must be scum now youre getting it vote me and get on with it

26. ISO #1026

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    blink suspects that im scum so just shoot me and ill flip town. Blink said he would lynch me the next day anyway if you don't shoot me. So it'll give them a better chance at lynching the scums tomorrow.
    Since I am town, shooting you to prove that you are town is fucking dumb af, are you trying to use reverse psychological here?
    If you are town and they lynch you tomorrow, that will give you a chance of killing a scum in the process.

27. ISO #1027

Yes good good i must be scum now youre getting it vote me and get on with it
    If I were that convinced that you are scum, my vote would have been already on you, so it will be a tie between you and me at L-2.
    Instead, my vote is on hybrid.
    by the way, maybe Hybrod ragequit because of PTB/Distorted dead.

28. ISO #1028

XoXo all !

Does at mean it's now useless to answers? :'(
    I will still do it !

1. What is your timezone? Paris (GMT +1)
    2. How do you react under pressure? Passive i guess?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town.
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I am gonna claim TPR, look at me !
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he

your avatar make me uneasy

I claim TPR ! I can shot someone who lynched me...
    Shit, it's my first time I am not a shitizen.... and it's because there is no shitizen in game.

Actually, I read everything and I didn't see where PowersThatBe has contradicted himself or when he cracked.
    His ways of playing look consistent for now and I can totaly understand why he asked the 5 questions.
    I don't get why you are pressuring him that much, that early, and because of what? his 5 questions?

By the way, random though here :
    Distorted out PowersThatBe's plan so his plan become mostly useless, why would he do that?
    I guess he probably knew all along why PowersThatBe did that, maybe it was to calm down the situation but that didn't work well.
    If I am reading correctly the settings, scums already have their chat right? So it was not especially to tell them to be careful?
    Heavy defense of PTB here and lenneth goes on to say exactly what happened between ptb and distorted woth the 5 questions thing anyone who had read this gamr shoulf be able to see that youre scum lol

29. ISO #1029

Since I am town, shooting you to prove that you are town is fucking dumb af, are you trying to use reverse psychological here?
    If you are town and they lynch you tomorrow, that will give you a chance of killing a scum in the process.
    Yes but if you are scum you won't shoot me and I will still get lynched tomorrow still and get to shoot the last scum.

30. ISO #1030

If I were that convinced that you are scum, my vote would have been already on you, so it will be a tie between you and me at L-2.
    Instead, my vote is on hybrid.
    by the way, maybe Hybrod ragequit because of PTB/Distorted dead.
    Lol reaching for straws there m8 hybrid would never ragequit any town right now should not be trying to defend themselves from a lynch because town can be fairly sure with efe and hybrid essentially confirmed that they can shoot a scum, your resistance and trying to scum paint me/ hybrid/ david is only making the case worae for you mate

31. ISO #1031

Heavy defense of PTB here and lenneth goes on to say exactly what happened between ptb and distorted woth the 5 questions thing anyone who had read this gamr shoulf be able to see that youre scum lol
    'Heavy defense', my very first post when I had no way to know if PTB was scum or town.
    If you do think I will heavily protect one of my scum friend, you have a really wrong idea of me.
    I did believe he was town and I did see his move as a town move.

lenneth goes on to say exactly what happened between ptb and distorted woth the 5 questions thing

I have no ideas what you are trying to say here.

32. ISO #1032

Lol reaching for straws there m8 hybrid would never ragequit any town right now should not be trying to defend themselves from a lynch because town can be fairly sure with efe and hybrid essentially confirmed that they can shoot a scum, your resistance and trying to scum paint me/ hybrid/ david is only making the case worae for you mate
    Then lynch me and let's see how you are so sure that I am scum.

33. ISO #1033

Yes but if you are scum you won't shoot me and I will still get lynched tomorrow still and get to shoot the last scum.
    You are a nullread for me, I don't know what you are dude.
    If I were scum and you are town, I would not kill you since people actualy want to lynch you.
    If I am town, killing you is actualy gambling.

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

What are you read atm?
    I believe fielz and blink are town with the other three (Efek, Spruance, and Hybrid) being null reads. Hybrid is a null read for now even though distorted and PTB tried to lynch him because he disappeared after d2 and hasn't posted since.

Who I think the scums are depends on your flip. If you flip scum, I think the last scum will be one of my null reads. If you flip town, I think the scum is blink trying to lead you into shooting another town. No idea on who his scum partner could be.

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

I believe fielz and blink are town with the other three (Efek, Spruance, and Hybrid) being null reads. Hybrid is a null read for now even though distorted and PTB tried to lynch him because he disappeared after d2 and hasn't posted since.

Who I think the scums are depends on your flip. If you flip scum, I think the last scum will be one of my null reads. If you flip town, I think the scum is blink trying to lead you into shooting another town. No idea on who his scum partner could be.
    hum, so what do you think if we lynch Blink or Hybrid?
    What does their lynch can tell us ?

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

Searching for a replacement for @Hybrid .
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

Effective immediatly, @Voss has replaced @Hybrid !
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

50. ISO #1050

@Marshmallow Marshall when will hybrid be replaced?
    Lol I just saw the mention :P I thought the notifications were updating.... apparently not.