S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 19
Register

User Tag List

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Aamirus literally solved the game for us she was right about ptb then she was right about distorted I believe she's also right about Lenny she pointed that out to us already so it's easy we Lynch Lenny tell him to shoot David and then go from there she already laid this plan out for us all we have to do is follow it
    Aamirus Solved The Game For You Not Me Because I Already Had The Same Ideas In A Other Sense Of Way
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #902

3. ISO #903

4. ISO #904

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

7. ISO #907

8. ISO #908

9. ISO #909

I dont think thats true
    When aamirus and SB was pushing PTB, PTB was interacting with me similar to what MM did last game who was scumread and tried to shield himself in the cold war game. After aamirus seeing no one would lynch PTB, she voted me and both distorted and PTB jumped in and voted me.

10. ISO #910

11. ISO #911

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    When aamirus and SB was pushing PTB, PTB was interacting with me similar to what MM did last game who was scumread and tried to shield himself in the cold war game. After aamirus seeing no one would lynch PTB, she voted me and both distorted and PTB jumped in and voted me.
    Then you have no problem voting lenneth?

12. ISO #912

13. ISO #913

If you request that I vote him, I have no problem. I have only voted once this game and it was on Hybrid, under aamirus's demand.
    Its not my request it is Aamirus' request do you agree or disagree with her posts before we lynched distorted? Do you think lenneth will flip scum? Who do you think he will shoot when he is lynched?

14. ISO #914

If you request that I vote him, I have no problem. I have only voted once this game and it was on Hybrid, under aamirus's demand.
    It seems like you would Lynch him without even caring if he's scum or town you just said sure blink I'll Lynch him

15. ISO #915

It seems like you would Lynch him without even caring if he's scum or town you just said sure blink I'll Lynch him
    I mean Aamirus has already caught us 2 mafia and has stated that Lenneth is aligned with Distorted somehow. She said her lynches would be Lenneth/Fielz/me and I have no problem with following her plan as long as we win in the end.

16. ISO #916

I mean Aamirus has already caught us 2 mafia and has stated that Lenneth is aligned with Distorted somehow. She said her lynches would be Lenneth/Fielz/me and I have no problem with following her plan as long as we win in the end.
    Alright, she also showed some proof of lenneth being aligned with distorted and PTB

17. ISO #917

18. ISO #918

19. ISO #919

20. ISO #920

21. ISO #921

22. ISO #922

23. ISO #923

24. ISO #924

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    stfu im lynching blink down with skwirl they are all mafia

-vote blinkskater
    You are always nullread. That could actualy be a scum trying to lead a lynch. Since I am town, you could easily continue a lynch on me, that could mean you are actualy town. Hum~~

25. ISO #925

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You are always nullread. That could actualy be a scum trying to lead a lynch. Since I am town, you could easily continue a lynch on me, that could mean you are actualy town. Hum~~
    so you want me to be scummy?

alrighty then
    -vote Lenneth
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #926

27. ISO #927

28. ISO #928

29. ISO #929

30. ISO #930

31. ISO #931

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

The good thing is that through luck and skill we raised our chance to win from 30% to 50%. Let's not act rash but rather analyze the posts of all the dead people. Have at it men get to work! I will supervise and keep the peace while you're at it. Also if we win I'll take all the credit and if we don't then we can blame blinkskater. Sound good?

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

36. ISO #936

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

39. ISO #939

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

42. ISO #942

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946

47. ISO #947

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    You trust David? He almost said nothing since the beginning. How the hell do you trust him?oO
    That's not a 100% trust, i'm just vouching for him in case you end up putting a bullet in me, as Blink is doing for Efe and Hybrid. However, David would have posted more if he was coached through a permanent day chat (that's for sure) AND would be unhelpful to town. However, he helped doing the push on Distorted (which you didn't do) and had good reads (his reasoning was badly explained, but it's not without merit, it's understandable that top posters would contain mafia because of said permanent day chat to shift some strategy.)

48. ISO #948

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    That's not a 100% trust, i'm just vouching for him in case you end up putting a bullet in me, as Blink is doing for Efe and Hybrid. However, David would have posted more if he was coached through a permanent day chat (that's for sure) AND would be unhelpful to town. However, he helped doing the push on Distorted (which you didn't do) and had good reads (his reasoning was badly explained, but it's not without merit, it's understandable that top posters would contain mafia because of said permanent day chat to shift some strategy.)
    I was afk. I woke up and hammered distorted. So blink want me and david dead. You want to lynch me and you trust david and efe want to lynch blink...

49. ISO #949

50. ISO #950

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Efe want to lynch skwirls because he's still not gamethrowing killing blink since blink will kill a mafia with his shoot, so let him be. However there's no world where you could think Blink isnt town, unless you've seen his arsonist game, which I doubt you have
    If blink shot me, he will definitivly not kill a scum