4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And of course the reactions after the fact didnt help the case, any idea on ptbs possible scum pairings? I have a few ideas floating around but am pretty busy atm will check in later
    I guess after that initial discussion between him and I in the first few hours his biggest buddy the rest of the game was me. In that case I am fine with being lynched, I realize now with SB's death that as long as a town who is lynched shoots a mafia, a mislynch is no worse than a correct lynch!

Now assuming I am not PTB's buddy, then there are 2 main sources of information for me to look at: who defended PTB when he was being chased by me/tried to switch topics or end the hunt, and who began perpetuating the idea that I was PTB's buddy. One thing I noticed is that while I responded to this buddying notion earlier saying that I would still gladly lynch him but just didn't see the point of pushing him again after my train on him was derailed, he notably did NOT say anything about it (other than "<3 I'd lynch you too") as if he wanted me to be painted as his buddy. So that gets me thinking that having him buddy me was a scum-team coordinated plan.

People who posted whilst I was still chasing PTB at the start of game:
    Spruance - popped in and said some random shit and voted Lenneth - could have been trying to change the subject

SB16 - agreed with me on a lot of points and helped keep things going - rip

Blinkskater - popped in just to say he wanted to wait until after first lynch flip before really reading anybody - Wouldn't consider this as helping PTB at all

Distorted - popped in to suddenly reveal the value in PTBs amazing questions, which PTB himself quoted and added to right afterwards - Now, before PTB flipped scum this could have just been seen as "mediating" or trying to be helpful. In retrospect it can be seen as a strong defense of PTB because it both tried to show how amazingly helpful the questions were for the town and therefore how helpful PTB was, but it also tried to scum-paint me for ever daring to discredit them

Lenneth - popped in awhile after I got off and posted this -
    Spoiler : lenneth post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    XoXo all !

Does at mean it's now useless to answers? :'(
    I will still do it !

1. What is your timezone? Paris (GMT +1)
    2. How do you react under pressure? Passive i guess?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town.
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I am gonna claim TPR, look at me !
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he

your avatar make me uneasy

I claim TPR ! I can shot someone who lynched me...
    Shit, it's my first time I am not a shitizen.... and it's because there is no shitizen in game.

Actually, I read everything and I didn't see where PowersThatBe has contradicted himself or when he cracked.
    His ways of playing look consistent for now and I can totaly understand why he asked the 5 questions.
    I don't get why you are pressuring him that much, that early, and because of what? his 5 questions?

By the way, random though here :
    Distorted out PowersThatBe's plan so his plan become mostly useless, why would he do that?
    I guess he probably knew all along why PowersThatBe did that, maybe it was to calm down the situation but that didn't work well.
    If I am reading correctly the settings, scums already have their chat right? So it was not especially to tell them to be careful?

This is a strong defense of PTB, saying he never cracked at all, that his questions are good for the town, and making me out to be scummy for pushing PTB

Lenneth goes on to further defend PTB against SB much later as well -
    Spoiler : lenneth post 2 :
    Where are your reads?

Only scums are sure about who are who, towns can't be that sure (at least for d1) at all about if people are towns or scums. If you are town, it's the best way to misslynch someone... because you were so sure and tunneled about him and you failed
    Which actualy look scummy af.

Plus, not moving your vote for the whole day is dumb af.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

-------------------------------------------------------------------

People perpetuating the Aamirus and PTB were bussing each other and then buddying line of thought:

SB16 - ironically he seems to be the first one to suggest it and he was town... oops!

Distorted - makes this post right before the Lenneth post above -
    Spoiler : distorted post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You would replace yourself out of the game if hybrid or aamirus got shot....strong words really.

This is her second FM game - so really there is not much meta.. I mean trying to compare them being more passive on their first game isn't really a meta, since most people are passive on their first FM games as they are trying to figure out how it works.

I was thinking that as well.

gotta add a +1 to this lol there was some real emotions being hit there. now is it TvT? I don't see aamirus putting herself in the spotlight as scum like that, but after 2-3 FM games I could easily see her doing that as scum... so im writing that off to be NAI.

PTB, a more experienced player I don't see getting that worked up as scum over 1 vote. Really seems like he got offended over his strategy being labeled stupid.

I think we need to start getting some of these people who havnt talked yet to start talking. (I will name them after I finish catching up)

Firstly, this is another defense of PTB, saying as scum he wouldn't get so worked up so easily. Secondly, the part in yellow is agreeing with SB16 about PTB and I bussing each other. Thirdly, the part in orange sets up the idea that I could be doing it as a scum play in a classic roundabout noncommittal distorted way.

TheGodDavid - makes this post not long after distorted -
    Spoiler : david post :
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I have not much to say about Hybrid currently. You said something about him sheeping Aamirus? Aamirus seems like a townie or a mafia that's trying to bus with you.

No idea, but both blink and Spruance of them seems to be making random comments and joke(?) posts. Last game blink was a god at scum hunting, however he isn't doing anything much at this point. I hope he will lead us to victory (If he is town)

You're both mafia and are trying to bus each other (maybe?). Just a theory

well last game was different, I was an investigative role that could find scums now I'm just a shitizen with the power to kill once I die!

Sorry, currently I have no ideas who the scum could be (like I was in D1 of the last game), but any one of you could be mafia. I would like to hear more from Lenneth, Gyrlander, and Efekannn about what they think currently though.

Which says literally nothing of note other than perpetuating the aamirus and PTB are bussing theory

and
    Spoiler : david 3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    It was real. Everyones a null read except for me and the four scums in my readlist... I'm suspecting 2 or 3 of them to be actually scum.

1st Scenario for MAFIA TEAM is Stealthbomber + Distorted + Hybrid + ???. I think Distorted has voted to lynch everyone and is sheeping which seems pretty susp and also dismantled PTB's strat. Stealthbomber refused to vote Hybrid (now he doesn't want to vote Distorted). Hybrid did not get lynched, is this possibly due to the work of the remaining mafia team not voting Hybrid?

2nd Scenario Aamirus + PTB + ??? + ???. Because they were originally arguing for a majority of day one with aamirus stating that PTB stinks of scum. Now they are both voting together. They pushed a Hybrid train now they are voting Distorted. Hybrid was easily at L-1 too. Is this because OF THE MAFIAS VOTING HIM?

That's a lot of posts about aamirus + PTB from david considering he only made 8 posts in over 60 hours.

PTB himself - Posts like this:
    Spoiler : ptb :
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @aamirus fielz or David. I need to go soon.
    which was at EOD1 seemed like he was TRYING to establish me as his buddy

Spruance -
    Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    As a response to PSB's post this seems kind of random. Not really sure what their relationship is but there seems to be a lot of buddying going on.
    But honestly I agree with him on that one.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Random note: in response to fielz saying he would shoot hybrid if lynched
    Spoiler : ptb 2 :
    I think shooting David, distorted, or sb would honestly be better imo

Fielz says soon after:
    Spoiler : fielz :
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Aamirus is using a huge paintbrush on players for too long and I'm not liking it. I'm in favor of a Hybrid of SB lynch but seeig your relations with SB it won't go well with you if you vote him
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I could also threaten to shoot Amy to deter scum from voting me, but if I do that too soon my slot won't get traction and so I'll get viewed as scum because votes cannot get on me

It's almost like his brain was half between posting in scumchat and half between posting in game chat

Other random note: Distorted posts this
    lol this is just going to turn into another fking D1 efe lynch isnt it?
    with 20 minutes left in D1 then votes Efe later lol.

PTB posts this randomly after asking me if he should vote Hybrid or David:
    -vote efekannn02

I have to go. I hope efe flips scum
    This with 15 min left in d1 then he goes offline. Then distorted votes efe with still 7 minutes left in D1

and then blink sums up why it is good for the scum team to push an efe lynch at EOD:
    I know you follow the game. I know you know who efe will shoot, it will be me you know this... Why post this lol?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

@aamirus i honestly think Efekannn is scum and will gladly give my life to prove that, what do you think about this?
    My fear is that if he's town we're probably losing two town dropping to 4 v 3, and not gaining much information either. Plus, I feel the opposite way that you do about EOD1. You said that since efe failed to be lynched he is likely scum, but for me the fact that PTB (known scum) and Distorted tried to force that efe lynch through using only EOD as their reasoning behind it makes it seem like he is town.

14. ISO #864

Imo you can tell a lot about peoples alignements when you have played with them before and you know how they behave as town, and know what they usually call out as scummy behavior... So when they are claiming to be town and someone is acting scummy, and then flips scum.normally they would be all over it and when they are not... Huge red flags start to come up

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    My fear is that if he's town we're probably losing two town dropping to 4 v 3, and not gaining much information either. Plus, I feel the opposite way that you do about EOD1. You said that since efe failed to be lynched he is likely scum, but for me the fact that PTB (known scum) and Distorted tried to force that efe lynch through using only EOD as their reasoning behind it makes it seem like he is town.
    Yes i agree with you on that 200% and i posted that before your post... I was going to hard push efe again today anyways to see who would jump on the train, but i bet dist and lenny would have eventually jumped on it. Im not putting efe in my town reads tho for reasons i dont want to say at the moment, but thats also depends on a distorted flip imo

16. ISO #866

Yes i agree with you on that 200% and i posted that before your post... I was going to hard push efe again today anyways to see who would jump on the train, but i bet dist and lenny would have eventually jumped on it. Im not putting efe in my town reads tho for reasons i dont want to say at the moment, but thats also depends on a distorted flip imo
    Oh, I wholeheartedly agree that Efe was acting off. He could be scum for sure it just seems more worth it to lynch somebody else.

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

how am I aligned with Lenneth now? lol I thougth I was aligned with hybrid. I even mentioned multiple times lenneths playstyle difference =P but if you lynch me im shooting fielz or lenneth. that most likely will not change unless something bigger happens (or people @Spruance dont come in posting more)

-vote lenneth
    but if the consensus is here, knowing im town I will put the vote on Lenneth.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

24. ISO #874

how am I aligned with Lenneth now? lol I thougth I was aligned with hybrid. I even mentioned multiple times lenneths playstyle difference =P but if you lynch me im shooting fielz or lenneth. that most likely will not change unless something bigger happens (or people @Spruance dont come in posting more)

-vote lenneth
    but if the consensus is here, knowing im town I will put the vote on Lenneth.
    ill try to pop in a few times this weekend, but going to be pretty busy. however, if I am lynched, I want each person to leave a post of who they want to shoot. top 2-3 people in order of scummiest being their first choice.

25. ISO #875

ill try to pop in a few times this weekend, but going to be pretty busy. however, if I am lynched, I want each person to leave a post of who they want to shoot. top 2-3 people in order of scummiest being their first choice.
    if someone does not leave this post, I WILL shoot them over another potential scum read. so hopefully this gets u to post, because im sticking to this.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    that was literally my whole point thank you
    i refuse to vote my biggest scumread distorted

but ty for convincing the other idiots i literally said skwirl is mafia earlier but had no proper points other than faked gay posts
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

Wow, shit PTB was scum... I am kind of amaze how people who actualy look really townish are flipping town. nice post aamirus!
    I feel odd about distorted the whole game and it's my first time hammering someone mwahahahaahhahaha !!!

-vote Distorted

!!!!
    !
    !
    !
    !!
    !!
    My first time !
    Sorry Distorted ;')

ps: Don't kill me ! XoXo All

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

Day Four
    Distorted was lynched, he was Vengeful Mafia. But in the flames of hell, he brought Aamirus with him. Aamirus was Vengeful Town.
    4 votes to hammer.

Link to Setup
    Link to Post Count
    Rolelist:
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful
    Town Vengeful

Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful
    Mafia Vengeful

Players
    Graveyard
    1. dead
    Stealthbomber16 - Town Vengeful
    2. @Hybrid
    PowersThatBe - Mafia Vengeful
    Distorted - Mafia Vengeful
    Aamirus - Town Vengeful
    5. @Fielzanks
    6. @Lenneth
    7. dead
    8. dead
    10. dead

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

like i said blink agreed and buddied distorted with everything where as i kept yelling skwirl is scum

aamirus just made a point to get them lynched so i dont have to yell out skwirl is scum because they are a clan

ty for your help aamirus you convinced these idiots that he was scum
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #899

Aamirus literally solved the game for us she was right about ptb then she was right about distorted I believe she's also right about Lenny she pointed that out to us already so it's easy we Lynch Lenny tell him to shoot David and then go from there she already laid this plan out for us all we have to do is follow it

50. ISO #900

You will have to be carefull and we should discuss about my target before that, I dont want to fuck this up when I will flip town and shot a towny.
    Your target is david if we lynch you and you flip scum and david doesnt die he is confirmed scum