S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    This to me seems forced. Why would town want us to think about ending day early? Only scum would try to be pressure people into throwing votes. It seems odd to me, and it could be that distorted is just scum trying to lead the town by trying to seem like he is doing town motivated things by forcing votes. Honestly, we still have 22 hours to make an informed decision when town is at a super disadvantage.
    Only scum would pressure into forcing votes? not at all. Having people vote (as @aamirus said) is huge reads in mafia. people who are sitting back not voting are probably scum attempting to not get shot, so not voting benefits scum in this setup more than town. ALSO, it opens the door to scum being able to start pushing at people using my post as a reason. Was hoping to see what would happen, just like with me "opportunistic SB16" vote - and u jumped right on that =P

I also think it's pretty funny that u have Gyrlander as a "heavy scum read" off 1 post. I would consider him a null read. SB16 at least explains his actions, and although they may come off slighlty weak (very easy to move votes around and be pursuaded - usually a sign of, as u said, avoiding pressure), im curious to get more out of the empress themself.

-vote gyrlander
    Ima poke it till it meows.

and u know what else I need to point out, just because im getting shit for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont like taking part in day ones and if you guys cant decide on a lynch target i gladly will volenteer at EOD for the good of the town! Long live peace and prosperity! I shall scum read nobody!
    Weird, what town would offer to sacrifice themselves? Seems like a way to bait scum into voting for him tbh. Actually town plus here.

I got 'called out' for revealing what ur questions ment (which honestly any non new player would know that), but yet u call out blink baiting.

@PowersThatBe how would you feel of a Gyrlander lynch over SB16?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Only scum would pressure into forcing votes? not at all. Having people vote (as @aamirus said) is huge reads in mafia. people who are sitting back not voting are probably scum attempting to not get shot, so not voting benefits scum in this setup more than town. ALSO, it opens the door to scum being able to start pushing at people using my post as a reason. Was hoping to see what would happen, just like with me "opportunistic SB16" vote - and u jumped right on that =P I think trying to seem town aligned protects you more from getting shot than sitting here and trying not to vote people. Scum would try to look as towny as possible.

I also think it's pretty funny that u have Gyrlander as a "heavy scum read" off 1 post. I would consider him a null read. SB16 at least explains his actions, and although they may come off slighlty weak (very easy to move votes around and be pursuaded - usually a sign of, as u said, avoiding pressure), im curious to get more out of the empress themself. You disagree with my reasons for voting him and yet you vote him? I put him in a scum category yes, but my reads are subject to change always. I felt the way he came in and said "ptb looks weird" to inflame aamirus' paranoia and then leaving was heavily suspect to me.

-vote gyrlander

and u know what else I need to point out, just because im getting shit for it lol

Weird, what town would offer to sacrifice themselves? Seems like a way to bait scum into voting for him tbh. Actually town plus here.

I got 'called out' for revealing what ur questions meant (which honestly any non new player would know that), but yet u call out blink baiting. I offered a thought onto why he would do something. Clearly no one took the bait. So it's not like I ruined anything. Thanks tho.

@PowersThatBe how would you feel of a Gyrlander lynch over SB16? Honestly, I think I might prefer lynching you over both of them. I put a vote on gyrl to get pressure built on him to get him to open up and get involved in the game. I didn't necessarily want to put SB at L-2 but you sneaked in a vote. Now you're voting another person I'm voting. I really feel like you're trying to make some pre flip association happen between us to help my mislynch along.
    Ok now I'm really going to bed. It never fails that no one posts for hours and then when I say I'm going to bed someone @'s me. lol.

5. ISO #355

Ok now I'm really going to bed. It never fails that no one posts for hours and then when I say I'm going to bed someone @'s me. lol.
    I think trying to seem town aligned protects you more from getting shot than sitting here and trying not to vote people. Scum would try to look as towny as possible.
    I think if Mafia have the opportunity to sit back and do nothing while town does its first easy mis-lynch I think that would be a better strategy for scum, yes? pretty much guarantees 2 town deaths, puts us as mylo, and if the shots wrong, gg.

You disagree with my reasons for voting him and yet you vote him? I put him in a scum category yes, but my reads are subject to change always. I felt the way he came in and said "ptb looks weird" to inflame aamirus' paranoia and then leaving was heavily suspect to me.

Never once did I say I disagree with ur reason to vote him. I am just curious about how Gyrlander pops up in ur bottom scumreads and he has 1 post. If I had someone in my strongest scum read catagory with 1 post I would be pushing them with the time left we have.

Honestly, I think I might prefer lynching you over both of them. I put a vote on gyrl to get pressure built on him to get him to open up and get involved in the game. I didn't necessarily want to put SB at L-2 but you sneaked in a vote. Now you're voting another person I'm voting. I really feel like you're trying to make some pre flip association happen between us to help my mislynch along.

ayyy - so if I push at Gyrlander, u come for me think that's all I needed to know.

and btw, my vote was on SB16 BEFORE yours. so, no I didn't sheep you in there =P

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

@Spruance @Lenneth @TheGodDavid what do you think about me, my reads? What do you think about other people?

Give us reads from each of you please.
    Well I have a theory on who the scums are, THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST POSTS. Mafia can communicate with each other so.... they are probably bussing each other as we speak.

Town
    Me

Null
    Lenneth - hasn't really talked much, so null read ofc
    Gyrlander - same as above
    Efekannnn - Efek is really random idk null read
    Blinkskater - in the cold wars game he seemed to lead the town, this game he isnt really stepping up in the same way? not sure if this is how he plays as scum but i dont feel he is doing the same
    Spruance - has just been putting random comments and not interacting or voting much, just a null read for now
    Hybrid - idk

Mafia aka the top four posters.
    PowerToBe
    Aamirus
    Distorted
    Stealthbomber

(Aamirus, Distorted, Stealthbomber all voted for PTB in the beginning now they are voting Gyrlander?)

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Well I have a theory on who the scums are, THE PEOPLE WITH THE MOST POSTS. Mafia can communicate with each other so.... they are probably bussing each other as we speak.

Town
    Me

Null
    Blinkskater - in the cold wars game he seemed to lead the town, this game he isnt really stepping up in the same way? not sure if this is how he plays as scum but i dont feel he is doing the same
    Spruance - has just been putting random comments and not interacting or voting much, just a null read for now
    Hybrid - idk

PowerToBe
    Aamirus
    Distorted
    Stealthbomber

(Aamirus, Distorted, Stealthbomber all voted for PTB in the beginning now they are voting Gyrlander?)

Since I’m apparently bussing:
    -vote TheGodDavid

This is probably the scummiest post all game. After repeatedly being asked to give reads and accused of not posting enough you decide the 4 people with the most posts are scum rather than analyzing anything we have said. Not to mention the “bussing” comment seems extremely unusual/copied from someone else coming from a new player (coming from my own perspective there)
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

9. ISO #359

hello scumreads i will know who to shoot now someone exposed himself on oppourtunistic lynching and i wont tell who

btw wtf are you thinking about with efekannn is more focused!?!??!?! lol do i really look like that? MAYBE I GUESS CAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH POWER IN MY HANDS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

1. What is your timezone? Paris (GMT +1)
    2. How do you react under pressure? Passive i guess? So you crack under pressure is that what you mean?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town. What about town do you like? What is your favorite role and why?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I am gonna claim TPR, look at me ! So you're claiming town/tpr?
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he
    2. Dunno, I have played like 6 FM and I have never been really pressured.
    3. I don't like being evil xD, and it's more gratifying to win against the evil that to win against the good. In the mod, I like being invest roles (except sheriff, sheriff is shit), or jailor, or judge for the lolz.
    4. It was a joke, in all my FM games, I have been shitizen and once SK... I am glad to not be a shitizen this time !

12. ISO #362

Gyrlander (2 [L-4]):
    Distorted, PowersThatBe
    PowersThatBe (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16
    TheGodDavid (1 [L-5]):
    aamirus
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Hybrid
    Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    Spruance
    blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02
    Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-5]):
    blinkskater

goddamnit, that is an useless list of votes !
    Why are you putting votes on Gyrlander? she is more AFK than me ~~
    I would like to vote distorted but there is no vote on him... and putting another dude at L-5 is useless af.

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'll be here for a while. Send me your questions, they will be answered. My vote will not be moving for the rest of the day.
    LOL so no matter what you're voting me? Wow bro, how towny of you lol.
    Because I legitimately think you're scum.

I'll jot down some reads, give a few mins.
    Where are your reads?

Only scums are sure about who are who, towns can't be that sure (at least for d1) at all about if people are towns or scums. If you are town, it's the best way to misslynch someone... because you were so sure and tunneled about him and you failed
    Which actualy look scummy af.

Plus, not moving your vote for the whole day is dumb af.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

14. ISO #364

Only scum would pressure into forcing votes? not at all. Having people vote (as @aamirus said) is huge reads in mafia. people who are sitting back not voting are probably scum attempting to not get shot, so not voting benefits scum in this setup more than town. ALSO, it opens the door to scum being able to start pushing at people using my post as a reason. Was hoping to see what would happen, just like with me "opportunistic SB16" vote - and u jumped right on that =P

I also think it's pretty funny that u have Gyrlander as a "heavy scum read" off 1 post. I would consider him a null read. SB16 at least explains his actions, and although they may come off slighlty weak (very easy to move votes around and be pursuaded - usually a sign of, as u said, avoiding pressure), im curious to get more out of the empress themself.

-vote gyrlander

I got 'called out' for revealing what ur questions ment (which honestly any non new player would know that), but yet u call out blink baiting.

@PowersThatBe how would you feel of a Gyrlander lynch over SB16?
    You brushed over two things that I was going to comment on about how pressuring somebody is scum like...pressure voting people is all we have as town in no night set up. And exactly what distorted pointed out you you got a little aggravated that the intentions behind your IQs were drawn out yet you draw out what I'm trying to do when others probably don't realize it..
    -vote unvote
    i now townread distorted (rip) and slightly politely scum read PTB

15. ISO #365

You brushed over two things that I was going to comment on about how pressuring somebody is scum like...pressure voting people is all we have as town in no night set up. And exactly what distorted pointed out you you got a little aggravated that the intentions behind your IQs were drawn out yet you draw out what I'm trying to do when others probably don't realize it..
    -vote unvote
    what about Stealthbomber16?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

21. ISO #371

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post

Town
    Me

Null
    Hybrid - idk

PowerToBe
    Aamirus
    Distorted
    Stealthbomber

Are you trolling or do you actually think the people with the most posts are scum? If so, that’s really dumb lmao. Tbh, after this post, I’m starting to sort you into scum easier for sure.

22. ISO #372

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote TheGodDavid

This is probably the scummiest post all game. After repeatedly being asked to give reads and accused of not posting enough you decide the 4 people with the most posts are scum rather than analyzing anything we have said. Not to mention the “bussing” comment seems extremely unusual/copied from someone else coming from a new player (coming from my own perspective there)

I agree. What do you think about Gyrlanders lack of play/interest? I know you voted him, but you’re voting David now, out of the two which would you Lynch at EOD if forced to choose?

23. ISO #373

-vote unvote

Wouldn’t be a game if blink didn’t scum read me lol. In what particularly jumps out that is slightly scum on my part?

24. ISO #374

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    2. Dunno, I have played like 6 FM and I have never been really pressured.
    3. I don't like being evil xD, and it's more gratifying to win against the evil that to win against the good. In the mod, I like being invest roles (except sheriff, sheriff is shit), or jailor, or judge for the lolz.
    4. It was a joke, in all my FM games, I have been shitizen and once SK... I am glad to not be a shitizen this time !
    Thanks for the follow up!

25. ISO #375

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Where are your reads?

Only scums are sure about who are who, towns can't be that sure (at least for d1) at all about if people are towns or scums. If you are town, it's the best way to misslynch someone... because you were so sure and tunneled about him and you failed
    Which actualy look scummy af.

Plus, not moving your vote for the whole day is dumb af.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Exactly! And that is so out of character for sb16 to do shit like this. I find it scummy as hell.

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

What also confused me about the sb hardline to make me seem scum is that, he came back to this conclusion after he “cleared” me for the moment and was looking elsewhere. Why on earth would I then call him out and draw attention back to myself? I don’t see the value of scum ptb throwing away a strong ally like sb16, especially after he started looking at other people. I usually try to buddy him when I’m scum, it was actually very valuable when I cc’d mesk in instant mafia. Sb and mm were my biggest help in getting that mislynch.

So @Stealthbomber16 explain to me why I would want to keep attention on me after you jumped off me if I were scum? Why would I do that, especially in a game where the lynched get to kill? Help me find the scum motivation. Because I don’t see the strategy there. So is your opinion of me that low? Is this deeper than fm? Have you just lost your trust in me? Because I don’t get how you could be this “sure” as a towny. I ask you to be more critical if you are town.

28. ISO #378

I think if Mafia have the opportunity to sit back and do nothing while town does its first easy mis-lynch I think that would be a better strategy for scum, yes? pretty much guarantees 2 town deaths, puts us as mylo, and if the shots wrong, gg.sure they could do that, that’s basic Mafia play, I have a mind to not just accept mafia would do what’s “expected.” This sounds like you could be covering your tracks.

Never once did I say I disagree with ur reason to vote him. I am just curious about how Gyrlander pops up in ur bottom scumreads and he has 1 post. If I had someone in my strongest scum read catagory with 1 post I would be pushing them with the time left we have. 1. My reads are tentative based on current info. Subject to change post flip. 2. I am trying to push him, but our schedules aren’t aligned, so I throw out a vote hoping that will make him feel the need to give us something to sort him. I’ve known gyrl a long time, and I’m meta gaming him a bit here, because his lack of interest in doing anything but throwing some shade and disappearing seems scummy to me.

ayyy - so if I push at Gyrlander, u come for me think that's all I needed to know.i don’t trust you, as you have neglected to even care about, I also see you as scum. So I see your questioning me as scum motivation to potentially pull me off gyrls scent. I find you very opportunistic this game.

and btw, my vote was on SB16 BEFORE yours. so, no I didn't sheep you in there =P
    Your vote was only first because I was writing a big post at the time.

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

I agree. What do you think about Gyrlanders lack of play/interest? I know you voted him, but you’re voting David now, out of the two which would you Lynch at EOD if forced to choose?
    I would prefer David only because Gyrlander has given us absolutely nothing and afk lynches are a shot in the dark. I don’t know if he is just busy IRL or what but he’ll have to be replaced if he doesn’t post more soon. If he comes on tho, he should be pressured immediately

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Hybrid was just online and didn’t post. Notably has only made 2 Shit posts about Rickrolls since 2 hours into the game after PTB started accusing him....
    i started accusing ptb first, and i m just lurking cuz nothing to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

34. ISO #384

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Interesting how my post brought you out of hiding. Is the scum team strat to just avoid posting as much as possible so we will mislynch and misshoot on D1 and put it into 5v4?

35. ISO #385

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Nothing to do? You could respond to the accusation that you as scum usually buddy a town at the start of D1 to gain their trust

36. ISO #386

Wouldn’t be a game if blink didn’t scum read me lol. In what particularly jumps out that is slightly scum on my part?
    Heh, i assure you nothing of our past transgressions are influencing me in the slightest, i tend to listen to my gut on day 1's and it's signaling me to be cautious for it may sense a scum hiding. And im always suspect of the to towny to be town people.

37. ISO #387

-vote TheGodDavid

You of all people know how davids played it day 1 last game and he was a key piece in town winning that game later on

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

sorry for bouncing guys

i will post reads later today, if i dont then id probably lynch me too at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

42. ISO #392

I would prefer David only because Gyrlander has given us absolutely nothing and afk lynches are a shot in the dark. I don’t know if he is just busy IRL or what but he’ll have to be replaced if he doesn’t post more soon. If he comes on tho, he should be pressured immediately
    Okay. What are your thoughts on distorted and sb?

43. ISO #393

Interesting how my post brought you out of hiding. Is the scum team strat to just avoid posting as much as possible so we will mislynch and misshoot on D1 and put it into 5v4?
    That fits with what distorted said scum would do. Potential WIFOM on his part. I think they’re probably doing a mix of low posting and posting a lot to hedge their bets.

44. ISO #394

sorry for bouncing guys

i will post reads later today, if i dont then id probably lynch me too at this point
    Hopefully everyone waits for you to provide info. Hopefully you do it before EOD.

But say the worst happens, and you’re lynched and flip town. I’d invite you to still review all info after you left last night and then make a best decision on who to shoot. We don’t wanna lose two town.

And yes I said that partly to make sure sb16 doesn’t shoot me all silly nilly.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

Due to IRL issues, Gyrlander will not be able to participate into the game. I will start searching for a replacement immediatly.

If any spectator wants to join us, he/she is welcome.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 21st, 2018 at 12:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

47. ISO #397

You of all people know how davids played it day 1 last game and he was a key piece in town winning that game later on
    David started quiet then started talking a lot more D2+ once his role was out there. There are no secret roles in this game so he has no reason to do the same thing. You’re either intentionally trying to protect David or not thinking. He has only 4 posts...

48. ISO #398

Okay. What are your thoughts on distorted and sb?
    Eh meh. Both have made some questionable/scummy posts for sure but also have contributed. I don’t scum read either enough to pick them over one of the people who are avoiding posting

49. ISO #399

Effective immediatly, @Fielzanks has replaced @Gyrlander !
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #400