S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I really don't like this color for host posting. it's raping my eyes. lmao.
    I could have used this instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ummm 4 of the questions did.

1) Timezone is valueble info so u know when people are on and most likely to post. can tell when someone is avoiding the game (this is indirectly related, so lets not count it)

2) react under pressure.... direct question about self meta behavior
    3) prefer town or mafia - directly related to the game. People with their most "enjoyed" alignment tend to be active and more engaging in the game.
    4) What are you known to do this game? Directly asking what intentions u have, another meta + pre planning question.
    5) preferred prefix. not about the game.

so 4 questions are related to the game, 3 are related directly to the game.... @aamirus scum painting??
    That assumes anybody would give you answers to 2-4 that would help you analyze them
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    That assumes anybody would give you answers to 2-4 that would help you analyze them
    well, if someone says they prefer town because thye like scum hunting, and later in the game they are not scum hunting, that is a huge tell on alignment. There is a lot of information that flows out through these games, and under pressure people tend to break their fake metas. if you claim u are "calm" under pressure because u plan to be that way, but then get pressued and snap - thats a big tell also.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #156

1) Timezone is valueble info so u know when people are on and most likely to post. can tell when someone is avoiding the game (this is indirectly related, so lets not count it)

2) react under pressure.... direct question about self meta behavior
    3) prefer town or mafia - directly related to the game. People with their most "enjoyed" alignment tend to be active and more engaging in the game.
    4) What are you known to do this game? Directly asking what intentions u have, another meta + pre planning question.
    5) preferred prefix. not about the game.

so 4 questions are related to the game, 3 are related directly to the game.... @aamirus scum painting??
    Where did you find those answer? In a scum chat? Lol im joking...

7. ISO #157

well, if someone says they prefer town because thye like scum hunting, and later in the game they are not scum hunting, that is a huge tell on alignment. There is a lot of information that flows out through these games, and under pressure people tend to break their fake metas. if you claim u are "calm" under pressure because u plan to be that way, but then get pressued and snap - thats a big tell also.
    it also shows how a person views their personal playstyle and self-meta. If their view on them self is far off from what we are seeing them play as, it could show a lack of attention to the current game. Usually a scum tell just due to the fact scums tend to "skim over" a lot of posts on heavily posted games due to knowing their targets already.

Thats how we found sheepsaysmeep in 15 minutes of him posting rofl he's now a meme here because of it =P

8. ISO #158

I only snap as town and play it cool as scum

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Where did you find those answer? In a scum chat? Lol im joking...
    ayyy i copy pasted them out of it directly! but the game I just played in MU, a LOT of these questions were asked (due to no1 playing with eachother before and having 17 people) - they wanted to know peoples 'self-metas' since it was all we had to work with.

10. ISO #160

I only snap as town and play it cool as scum
    yup lol because with town its real, genuine frustation. thats how i caught on to me and SCV arguing that 1 game being TvT...because we were both so pissed at MM, and we ended up lynching MM after 60-70 hours of arguing...and MM flipped scum =P lol

11. ISO #161

it also shows how a person views their personal playstyle and self-meta. If their view on them self is far off from what we are seeing them play as, it could show a lack of attention to the current game. Usually a scum tell just due to the fact scums tend to "skim over" a lot of posts on heavily posted games due to knowing their targets already.

Thats how we found sheepsaysmeep in 15 minutes of him posting rofl he's now a meme here because of it =P
    Lol stop being a sheepsaysmeep and check scumchat i sent nudes...

12. ISO #162

1) Timezone is valueble info so u know when people are on and most likely to post. can tell when someone is avoiding the game (this is indirectly related, so lets not count it) Yes this helps to know if someone is actually afk/sleeping or if they are lurking/avoiding playing to fly under the radar.

2) react under pressure.... direct question about self meta behavior I also use it to see if people react how they think they react and use that to see if their reactions come from a town or scum perspective.
    3) prefer town or mafia - directly related to the game. People with their most "enjoyed" alignment tend to be active and more engaging in the game. I have also found people who tend to try and seem town as scum will answer that they prefer town. Usually people who answer more honestly, tend to be actual townies. I usually look at key connectors in sentences to see if their telling the truth, scum tend to be overly specific.
    4) What are you known to do this game? Directly asking what intentions u have, another meta + pre planning question. I also see if people use this as an opportunity to feed us their role, and then I use their reactions, voting patterns etc to see if that fits in with scum motivations or town motivations.
    5) preferred prefix. not about the game. Courtesy. Merely. And also helps me not call a woman he.

@aamirus now that I've dismantled it for this game and all future games it is useless. I hope you are happy. You ruined a proven town vetting process because you wanna sit at the big kids table.

13. ISO #163

yup lol because with town its real, genuine frustation. thats how i caught on to me and SCV arguing that 1 game being TvT...because we were both so pissed at MM, and we ended up lynching MM after 60-70 hours of arguing...and MM flipped scum =P lol
    Yeah i tried telling you that about an hour into the game

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

16. ISO #166

17. ISO #167

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    -vote blinksater

wtf

He actually did post nudes to the scum chat GET HIM
    ok, the fact this game in 2 posts is what pings me here. First post could be scum trying to easy lynch, taking a bait - and he instantly raelized it after he did that and posted the second post to cover it as a sarcasm remark. I think this is damage control/backtracking.

20. ISO #170

@aamirus now that I've dismantled it for this game and all future games it is useless. I hope you are happy. You ruined a proven town vetting process because you wanna sit at the big kids table.
    I usually analyze the data after day 1 / first lynch

or near EOD, and after everyone has posted their answers and had a bunch of interactions with myself / others.

Aamirus went from kidding around to actually trying to scum read me based on the fact that it doesn't understand me or my sense of humor. Which is whatever I guess.

SB16 not answering the questions and voting me is unlike him tho.

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

or near EOD, and after everyone has posted their answers and had a bunch of interactions with myself / others.

Aamirus went from kidding around to actually trying to scum read me based on the fact that it doesn't understand me or my sense of humor. Which is whatever I guess.

I literally did answer the questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #173

Point to one person who answered your questions in a way that helped you get any of that information

24. ISO #174

@aamirus doesn't deserve the little jabs imo =(
    What are your reads, do you agree with them or not? In fact, they started down this path because they cant understand we decided to be nice to each other and that makes them think we're scum together or so they say.

Sounds opportunistic to me. Oh blink and ptb aren't at each others throats, let's mislynch ptb. lmao.

25. ISO #175

I don't have too much meta on SB16, only game I raelly watched him play there was a huge mistake in the setup instructions.... so i didnt have a chance to really see his playstyle.

26. ISO #176

ok, the fact this game in 2 posts is what pings me here. First post could be scum trying to easy lynch, taking a bait - and he instantly raelized it after he did that and posted the second post to cover it as a sarcasm remark. I think this is damage control/backtracking.
    Ye analyze it hard you !

27. ISO #177

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I literally did answer the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    1. CT
    2. i have a tendency to stack a lot of things on top of each other and then not do any of them, so it would be paralysis
    3. no preference
    4. I don't have a plan.
    5. he
    @PowersThatBe

28. ISO #178

Point to one person who answered your questions in a way that helped you get any of that information
    Once again, I use it in conjunction with their interactions with other people. Not enough posting has happened yet for me to be able to use it.

Not everything in life or in these games is instant gratification. SOME of us actually take the time to sift through all posts and use all available information to make accurate reads.

Every time I've done this, I've gotten most of the scum by analyzing it.

YOU'D know this if you looked at the game/post I linked you.

Your refusal to even try to actually understand this only tells me that you're just trying to scum paint me and aren't actually reading anything I'm posting.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

If you were town, you wouldn’t have bothered explaining it for us and ruining your strategy. You could have just left it at “you’re too dumb to get it” and or voted me

31. ISO #181

Some would say im a master baiter

32. ISO #182

Once again, I use it in conjunction with their interactions with other people. Not enough posting has happened yet for me to be able to use it.

Not everything in life or in these games is instant gratification. SOME of us actually take the time to sift through all posts and use all available information to make accurate reads.

Your refusal to even try to actually understand this only tells me that you're just trying to scum paint me and aren't actually reading anything I'm posting.
    lol i spent 96 hours in the MU game soft claiming TPR setting up for a hammer post with a fake bait reveal =P it worked too, scum hit me that night instead of our confirmed other TPR (since the TPR i claimed was deadly to them)

33. ISO #183

What are your reads, do you agree with them or not? In fact, they started down this path because they cant understand we decided to be nice to each other and that makes them think we're scum together or so they say.

Sounds opportunistic to me. Oh blink and ptb aren't at each others throats, let's mislynch ptb. lmao.
    I did not ever suggest that. You literally pmed me on discord 2 days ago (before this game or its roles were decided) about how you were trying to be friends now

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

If you were town, you wouldn’t have bothered explaining it for us and ruining your strategy. You could have just left it at “you’re too dumb to get it” and or voted me
    1. I don't OMGUS voted.
    2. I wasn't going to explain it until distorted already dismantled it.
    3. You don't know how I do or don't play scum or town. So please do not say "if you were town you wouldn't do this." I'm exactly the type of person to explain exactly everything to someone who isn't intellectually capable of understanding simple concepts.

I dont need the RQS to scum hunt, I use it because it helps me stream line things when some players are more null than not for me.

Again, you don't know me and my playstyle. But you're learning friendo.

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

I posted some reads earlier i dont usually take day ones seriously and if we were scum together we would just fabricate an argument we would win a gold for the performance!

39. ISO #189

I did not ever suggest that. You literally pmed me on discord 2 days ago (before this game or its roles were decided) about how you were trying to be friends now
    Well hybrid inferred it and now you're voting together, which is curious to me. You're also pushing hard to destroy the RQS which there is no town motivation for that, I'm sorry, there just isn't and if people can't see that idk what to tell you. This crop of players are just lost sheep.

I also find it funny how quickly I got to L-2 without there even being 3 hours in game. I don't see how towny it is to literally have 4 votes thrown on me. But HOKAAYYY.

Look if you're thinking you're getting something of value here, you're not, you're only looking scummy.

40. ISO #190

I’m directly responding to everything you’re posting. I am not saying you could APPLY the information you got from these answers yet and tell me who is scum. I am asking for you to point out one person who answered all of your questions in a way that would even allow you to draw all the information you needed out of them in your future roundup

41. ISO #191

I posted some reads earlier i dont usually take day ones seriously and if we were scum together we would just fabricate an argument we would win a gold for the performance!
    LOL - ok i believe if blink and ptb were scum together they would literally have a field day staging a huge fight.

-vote spruance
    until he votes someone >=O

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

I’m directly responding to everything you’re posting. I am not saying you could APPLY the information you got from these answers yet and tell me who is scum. I am asking for you to point out one person who answered all of your questions in a way that would even allow you to draw all the information you needed out of them in your future roundup
    And what I'm telling you is that the answers themselves aren't enough to be able to determine that. You're asking the wrong question. It's not necessarily the answers in a vacuum I'm looking for.

Think of it this way. Every answer is technically a right answer. Some people when they answer the questions, automatically I start seeing motivations because some people are just obvious scum.

Basically everyone who has actually answered the questions, I can draw something out of each of them when looking at all of the data with their interactions, posts, voting habits and other factors.

The RQS is not fullproof, but I've been successful with it more than not.

Also, people who are more willing to answer are typically towny, and people you have to drag to do it are not, because they see some of the questions and they get nervous.

45. ISO #195

1. I don't OMGUS voted.
    2. I wasn't going to explain it until distorted already dismantled it.
    3. You don't know how I do or don't play scum or town. So please do not say "if you were town you wouldn't do this." I'm exactly the type of person to explain exactly everything to someone who isn't intellectually capable of understanding simple concepts.

I dont need the RQS to scum hunt, I use it because it helps me stream line things when some players are more null than not for me.

Again, you don't know me and my playstyle. But you're learning friendo.
    You’re desperate to tell me that I don’t know your play style. You DESPERATELY NEED me to accept I am too dumb to analyze your play. You are what we call an incredibly defensive scum

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

I think to balance the game mafia shouldn't be able to shoot when lynched. Honestly town has no chance in this.
    Alignment hunting is crucial in this setup, getting a solo scum read wont do much at all because then they shoot someone, and we start over. but it does give us a chance to have the "factional" kill on days of mis-lynch. It really is deadly and we will need to be vocal near EoD about lynches and "if they flip scum, if they flip town" ect ect.

Also @Marshmallow Marshall Can people choose not to shoot?

I would recommend that EVERYONE uses that shot, but this now puts into a potentially big issue of if people are not keeping up on the game @Efekannn02 , and get lynched and have no idea who to shoot and decide to random it.

48. ISO #198

Well hybrid inferred it and now you're voting together, which is curious to me. You're also pushing hard to destroy the RQS which there is no town motivation for that, I'm sorry, there just isn't and if people can't see that idk what to tell you. This crop of players are just lost sheep.

I also find it funny how quickly I got to L-2 without there even being 3 hours in game. I don't see how towny it is to literally have 4 votes thrown on me. But HOKAAYYY.

Look if you're thinking you're getting something of value here, you're not, you're only looking scummy.
    How is it not valuable to vote you up? Votes are the most useful information

49. ISO #199

You’re desperate to tell me that I don’t know your play style. You DESPERATELY NEED me to accept I am too dumb to analyze your play. You are what we call an incredibly defensive scum
    I'm not and I don't

This is just literally how I am all of the time.

Perhaps my personality is defensive. But this is me, take it or leave it.

If you don't believe me, go look at other games or ask other people. I'm not being defensive, I'm just very blunt, and very straightforward. You saw how I was with blink last game and it was exactly like this and we were both town.

You are seriously giving yourself too much credit, and when I flip town. You'll feel dumb lmao.

50. ISO #200

How is it not valuable to vote you up? Votes are the most useful information
    Putting someone at L-2 with 4 mafia in game, and where town need two Mislynchs to lose is not valuable to vote.

Who would you look at when I flipped town? Hybrid, or the other people who jumped on the train?

What's curious is that you seem so busy tunneling me, that you haven't interacted with blink, hybrid, distorted, sb16 or any one else that's posted.

You're like a dog with a bone, honestly, we can do this all game I'm good with it. But we're in a 11 person game. You might want to expand your horizons a bit.

What are your reads on everyone else thats posted so far. What do you think about the people who jumped on my train?