S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

If I happened to roll scum this game I would most likely volunteer to sacrifice myself as the day one Lynch since come have four people I'd have one or two push me really hard and I have one stay neutral on me so that everything the townies tried to get off voting patterns after the Lynch are completely misguided, i would also as the Lynch buddy a townie super hard.... but that's just how I would play it if I were scum. Just a fun fact for the day carry on my good people

3. ISO #303

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @aamirus where did I ever actually scumread you? lol I think thaht may be the first bit of defensiveness i've seen from u!! I asked u "scumpainting?" in a previous post - but my concensus on you is town due to how much you are keeping yourself in hte spotlight in a way to get lynched.

I guess I am over-using the term scumread to refer to any time somebody calls something scummy. I dunno, I feel like you and PTB are being too over-sensitive about it.

Only a Sith speaks in absolutes.......not sure how you got follow distorted for the rest of the game by him saying I can answer a relevant question for him once.

It was a jab at him for refusing to read anybody or answer anything. Feel like you're being over-sensitive about that too.

because I know their timezones - efe was going to get on soon and so was gyrlander. and I actually never mentioned Lenneth in that post....I actually forgot he was in the game until I saw him log in at the bottom lol - because I looked at "post-counts" and lenneths name didn't pop up =P

Fair, I was just spouting out what came to mind
    orange
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #304

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

I'm not completely satisfied, but satisfied enough. That post felt very genuine.
    I still don't get it... how did the post you quoted and replied to sound more genuine than all the posts before it?

5. ISO #305

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If I happened to roll scum this game I would most likely volunteer to sacrifice myself as the day one Lynch since come have four people I'd have one or two push me really hard and I have one stay neutral on me so that everything the townies tried to get off voting patterns after the Lynch are completely misguided, i would also as the Lynch buddy a townie super hard.... but that's just how I would play it if I were scum. Just a fun fact for the day carry on my good people
    with how little people are talking, I think it would be easier for them to avoid revealing alignments with anybody and get a townie lynched today

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

If i were to say that i agreed with you in that little argument that you had with PTB but I also do not scum. read you nor him for that, and that i hadna slight scumlean on SB16 for the way he was acting during and after that argument , how would you take this news?

8. ISO #308

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

If i were to say that i agreed with you in that little argument that you had with PTB but I also do not scum. read you nor him for that, and that i hadna slight scumlean on SB16 for the way he was acting during and after that argument , how would you take this news?
    I would say: I'm not surprised! given I agreed with me too and felt the same thing about SB and voted him!

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

Hi: just got off work, going to the gym, eating dinner, showering and then I’ll be back to “contribute more.” Because according to distorted I’ve only defended myself, and not actually pushed people to read others in the game. Anyhow, I’ll break down my thoughts and shit. Traffic is rough, be back in like 3 hours or less. Ciao.

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    wanna get shot?

hey everyone get into the train please watch as i shoot a scum
    I mean you said you were shooting blink. Are you backing off of that claim now because you're scared of getting lynched?

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

Rip games dead
    -vote stealthbomber16
    because when hes town hes usually more helpfull but hes a nice guy
    Hybrid (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted

Lenneth (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16

Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    aamirus

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-5]):
    Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

Stealthbomber16 (1 [L-5]):
    blinkskater

I hate you for putting it back to only 1 vote per person

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Hybrid (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted

Lenneth (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16

Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    aamirus

Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

blinkskater

=( maybe you should sheep my vote on SB16

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

I mean you said you were shooting blink. Are you backing off of that claim now because you're scared of getting lynched?
    nah im gonna get all of them killed trust me i will win aslong as they let me be (unlike last game where i said i wanna live but people lynched me out of hate i really did a good reverse psychology there it shows your true colours you damn trolls i hate you)
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

You know some other people are starting to think amy is my actual name when it's not
    ya, dunno why everyone is calling u amy all of a sudden...lol hybrid was doin it for awhile though.

Amys short for aamirus, would you like me to call you something else thats short for aamirus? Ill stop calling you amy..
    ami? =P

Rip games dead
    -vote stealthbomber16
    pretty sure its dead becuase 4 mafia are laying low.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

Hybrid (1 [L-5]):
    Distorted

Lenneth (1 [L-5]):
    Stealthbomber16

Efekannn02 (1 [L-5]):
    aamirus

Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

blinkskater

usually games are at 1 vote each because everyone is scared of being called a "sheep" so they try to vote other people. OR the mafia is getting voted so the other mafias start voting other people.

-vote stealthbomber16

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

32. ISO #332

Well after reading I haven't really learned much. People play the way they play, and I have yet to see a day 1 be alignment indicative. Maybe in hindsight, but during the game you are right as often as you are wrong. All I know is 6 of you are town, and 4 of you are mafia, so anyone I pick has a 40% chance of being mafia, which is decent. The biggest problem I have is that winning as town is numerically improbable, which shouldn't be the case in any save. From what I remember you are supposed to make read lists, but this early on I don't have much except stealthbomber is acting like the last time I lynched him, he was town in that case, aamirus really wants to win, blinkskater is impossible to read, and some of distorted's posts have been fishy. But even though I'll get railed with scrutiny I'm going to vote efekann for his early behavior.
    -vote Efekannn02
    Don't ask for explanation though. Seriously.

33. ISO #333

-vote Efekannn02
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #334

@Spruance @PowersThatBe @Lenneth @TheGodDavid @Gyrlander @Hybrid are not yet voting anyone. right now that = anti town we need votes out on people. or at least state where your vote WILL be if EoD happened now. Getting as much info out of this as possible is needed.
    This to me seems forced. Why would town want us to think about ending day early? Only scum would try to be pressure people into throwing votes. It seems odd to me, and it could be that distorted is just scum trying to lead the town by trying to seem like he is doing town motivated things by forcing votes. Honestly, we still have 22 hours to make an informed decision when town is at a super disadvantage.

META
    E
    T
    A

I'm not completely satisfied, but satisfied enough. That post felt very genuine. Thanks, but it seemed like you hopped off super fast.

I closed my eyes and moved my mouse around on the screen to find out who I should vote now
    -vote Lenneth
    This vote is interesting to me, instead of picking someone you have reads on or want to pressure more, you chose to randomly park a vote instead of actually scum hunt. I don't get this SB play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I don't think there is much to read actually, the most interesting part imo is that distorted destroyed PTB's plan.
    And that doesn't look very townish.
    I am gonna see Solo ! So I will be off for a few hours.
    I agree with you here. Aamirus questioning it was suspicious but fine, distorted dismantling it for everyone to read exactly the process of it was super sketch to me. He's trying to seem like helpful town, but I see scum motivation there. Force feeding the clues to his teammates. However, they have a chat, so idk he could have just done that in private. But still could be merely trying to be "peace keeper"

I think his point was that if, as PTB was saying, if me and hybrid had our 2 votes on him and then suddenly 4 people voted him and he got lynched 3 hours into D1, then according to PTB's own logic those 4 (or at the very least the last player who hammered for sure) would be the mafia "turbolynching" him as he had warned us about, and so BY HIS OWN LOGIC, it would be stupid to shoot one of us instead of that guy who hammered.
    What I was saying is that if you two led a lynch on me that early into the day 1 phase, I would have shot one of you for it was a good chance you were scum. I also recognized that it would be possible for you both to be town and 4 mafia could have hopped on. It was a general warning to town and not specifically meant to be a statement that I thought both were town. Given how some people voted last game, I don't necessarily trust the whole "whomever hammers is scum" mentality. But still to threaten to quit over that is a bit dramatic and kinda out of character for SB16, it seems like he was trying to come across frustrated town.

What? The answer he gave in the post you quoted is the same one he's been giving since the beginning. Even I already knew that was his answer. This seems like a really convenient excuse for you to drop your vote off of PTB and avoid any more scrutiny. Exactly this, I've been reiterating myself a lot this game because y'all seem to have some comprehension issues. I also found it fishy that he jumped right off me when I said I would be also scrutinizing people back. Really scummy play imo on his part.

-vote Stealthbomber16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have read some posts and aside from the 99% shitposting I find it weird that PTB said "(plz note sarcasm/first half of day 1 shit posting is not me actually scum reading you.) "

I feel like he would normally don't give a fuck and not even mention it? Going to make me a sandwich.
    Again, another person playing out of character. GYRL knows exactly how I play and how I'm super passionate and direct. This shade throw and disappearing into the shadows is super scummy in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    XoXo all !

Does at mean it's now useless to answers? :'(
    I will still do it !

1. What is your timezone? Paris (GMT +1)
    2. How do you react under pressure? Passive i guess? So you crack under pressure is that what you mean?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? town. What about town do you like? What is your favorite role and why?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? I am gonna claim TPR, look at me ! So you're claiming town/tpr?
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he

your avatar make me uneasy

I claim TPR ! I can shot someone who lynched me... We can all shoot someone who lynches us.
    Shit, it's my first time I am not a shitizen.... and it's because there is no shitizen in game.

Actually, I read everything and I didn't see where PowersThatBe has contradicted himself or when he cracked.
    His ways of playing look consistent for now and I can totaly understand why he asked the 5 questions.
    I don't get why you are pressuring him that much, that early, and because of what? his 5 questions? This is town positive for me. I feel like you are looking at the game objectively and I also didn't understand why they went so hard so fast over inconsequential issues.

By the way, random though here :
    Distorted out PowersThatBe's plan so his plan become mostly useless, why would he do that? Why would scum do it? Why would town do it? Which sticks out more?
    I guess he probably knew all along why PowersThatBe did that, maybe it was to calm down the situation but that didn't work well. This is possible, but why would a scum also try to do this?
    If I am reading correctly the settings, scums already have their chat right? So it was not especially to tell them to be careful?
    Yes that is a good point.

You would replace yourself out of the game if hybrid or aamirus got shot....strong words really.

Exactly.

This is her second FM game - so really there is not much meta.. I mean trying to compare them being more passive on their first game isn't really a meta, since most people are passive on their first FM games as they are trying to figure out how it works.

This seems like you're trying to cover for her tbh.

I was thinking that as well.

gotta add a +1 to this lol there was some real emotions being hit there. now is it TvT? I don't see aamirus putting herself in the spotlight as scum like that, but after 2-3 FM games I could easily see her doing that as scum... so im writing that off to be NAI. Interesting thoughts. Why wouldn't a scum put themselves in the spotlight tho? She seems confident in herself. Couldn't she be a scum playing hard as town.

PTB, a more experienced player I don't see getting that worked up as scum over 1 vote. Really seems like he got offended over his strategy being labeled stupid. It was annoying to have to say the same thing 10 times without someone understanding basic logic. Yes.

I think we need to start getting some of these people who havnt talked yet to start talking. (I will name them after I finish catching up) So? Did you pressure these people, because I saw some mentions but no real follow up. Weird.
    -unvote

This was what I was looking for.
    This was so weird to me. You said how I am so different this game and were hardlining with aamirus and then after one post you were ready to move on after I threatened to 1. Shoot you, and 2. come back at you and look at your behavior. It seems like you realized you barked up the wrong tree and moved on. Whats fascinating is that you just parked a vote and did nothing else.

tbh i could see ptb and aamirus being scum right now and just doing some hard bussing
    So you sided with aamirus then changed your mind and now she and I are scummates because of things you thought she pointed out that were logical? So you think a scum partner would have their teammate put so close to l-1 / lynch so early into day one, and you think we would spend all that time fighting back and forth over bullshit? Also, what value would she as my teammate get from trying to make me look stupid by calling the RQS pointless and stupid? Wouldn't she want me to use that to spread misinformation? You've seen me play scum, but you're thinking I would do such obvious tactics? This is really lazy SB, and I'm disappointed in you if you turn out to be town. However, I think you're an under-confidant scum and you tried to buddy aamirus.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    1. Pacific
    2. No comment. Hmmm......Why no comment?
    3. Neither, neutral lives matter xd This can be seen in one of two ways. One you're avoiding to hard answer because you don't want to alignment slip. Or two, you answered honestly and dont give a fuck. Fist option means you're probably scum. Second option means you're probably town.
    4. Same as two. More dodgyness, not town positive mate.
    5. He

What the... gyrlander hasn't even posted anything by the time you said this

Kidnapper??????????????????????????????????

fake news, MM isn't even playing
    I don't have too much meta on SB16, only game I raelly watched him play there was a huge mistake in the setup instructions.... so i didnt have a chance to really see his playstyle.
    Interesting way to side step the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    He actually did post nudes to the scum chat GET HIM
    Trolling or mafia wifom?

-vote blinksater

wtf
    well, if someone says they prefer town because thye like scum hunting, and later in the game they are not scum hunting, that is a huge tell on alignment. There is a lot of information that flows out through these games, and under pressure people tend to break their fake metas. if you claim u are "calm" under pressure because u plan to be that way, but then get pressued and snap - thats a big tell also.
    Beats everyone over the head with the explanation, helping teammates out? Or is he just trying to be helpful towny and settle a dispute? However, he buddies me kinda here after voting me and then jumping off. I just see opportunity tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    it's been just 2 hours into the game and i don't want to see another turbo lynch game unvoting cuz i m gonna go off soon
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Afte rereading the earlier interactions, I actually find this town positive as I was at L-2 and in serious danger when he hopped off my train.

oh.... I was second =(

Spruance (2 [L-4]):
    Distorted, Stealthbomber16

-vote powersthatbe
    lets find out - if you are town and scums decide to out themselves.

CHOOO CHOOO
    Again opportunistic voting.

Thats where tempers will start to fly =( i will refrain from insulting anyones play and intelligence! Everyone has their own amazing way of playing!
    Playing too middle of the road. TBH this is not blink town play. NAI for now.

I dont like taking part in day ones and if you guys cant decide on a lynch target i gladly will volenteer at EOD for the good of the town! Long live peace and prosperity! I shall scum read nobody!
    Weird, what town would offer to sacrifice themselves? Seems like a way to bait scum into voting for him tbh. Actually town plus here.

if you do that then you're shooting me
    your plan has failed
    i have foiled it
    mafia, come vote now!
    A way to cover for being mafia?

Just fyi if I get lynched I'm shooting the first person to vote me

If we all do that then mafia will never vote !
    See SB quote. I find their interactions to be interesting but not of significance.

Is it just me or is it next to impossible for town to win this
    Town can win if we vote smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    1. What is your timezone? GMT+8 GMT+3
    2. How do you react under pressure? potato duunno Cop out answers tbh.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? i d rather potato town What part of town do you like the most? What is the advantage of playing town?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? potato duunno
    5. Preferred Pronoun? potato

happy?
    1. CT
    2. i have a tendency to stack a lot of things on top of each other and then not do any of them, so it would be paralysis I notice you run away when the thought of me pressuring you came about. I find that interesting.
    3. no preference Seems to me like you're trying to hide your alignment.
    4. I don't have a plan. Scum with a plan, often claim to have no plan. You've answered enough of these to not answer like this. I find this fascinating.
    5. he
    1. I'm in real time - (PT)
    2. Depends on the situation, sometimes can get aggressive usually passiveYou seem pretty aggro this game if I don't mind stating that.
    3. I'm better as scum, but no real preference Interesting answer. I could see you of all people trying to WIFOM, since you know how the RQS works, you would answer scum as scum to be seen as town.
    4. Dunno
    5. he/she/xe/it/thing/that

Reads:

TOWN:
    Me - obvi
    Aamirus - I think she has good intentions, but is just misguided/new.
    Blink - this is not a strong town lean, but I think some of his posts are attempts to bait scum.
    Lenneth - hasn't posted much, but what he has posted has been more towny than scum. Need more info, but I town lean him for now.
    Hybrid - He gets a town lean for not wanting to turbo lynch early. Also after reviewing his earlier posts he seems to be pushing me with aamirus to get info. Not strong town lean, but still towny enough.

Null:

Efe: I can never place efe tbh. Seems more focused this game, but I need more interactions to actually see what hes up to.
    David: Posts are slightly more on the scummy side, but he just might be new. Idk, I need to have more interactions with him, and hopefully he gives us more info.
    Spruance: Another one that needs to give more info and post more of his thoughts.

Scum:

GYRL - posts a shot at me, then runs off into the darkness never to be seen again. He's also playing differently than how town gyrl plays. I find it interesting how he just sides with aamirus and then slips out to leave her with her own thoughts. Unable to be pressed. He also picked one line and tried to make it seem larger than life tbh.
    SB16 - seemed convinced I was playing out of character and was heavily siding with Aamirus, and then suddenly I give him a bit of push back directly and he slinks off to a new player with a low post count. It seems like he was shifting from long hanging fruit, which I was at the time, to a player he could easily buck up against. Even though, he just parks a vote and hasn't really scum hunted in my opinion.
    Distorted - trying too hard to play the peace keeper. Trying to hard to over explain why town need to do things. It seems like he's trying so hard to convince everyone he's town by way of being that guy that has all the "right answers' Isn't really pushing too much, just siding with whoever seems to be winning the argument at the moment. Also trying to get everyone to come in and vote.

If I had to pick between my nulls atm I would put david in the scum category, he feels more scummy than the other two. However, for now, I have 3 solid scumspects.

-vote stealthbomber16

35. ISO #335

Rip games dead
    -vote stealthbomber16

Its been a while. I'm rusty. This is as competent as I'm going to be today regardless of my role.

36. ISO #336

Alright then, L-2. Guess I'll be here for the next two hours then.

Stealthbomber16 (4 [L-2]):
    Distorted, aamirus, blinkskater, PowersThatBe

Efekannn02 (2 [L-4]):
    Stealthbomber16, Spruance

Hybrid

blinkskater (1 [L-5]):
    Efekannn02

For reference.

37. ISO #337

You can talk about how calm you are all you want, it only looks like more defensiveness

Your questions are silly because they don’t give any useful info. 1) I live in the US eastern time zone BUT am often up at 5am in the morning..TBH seems preemptive, like if we saw you on "at night" it'd be shady. No reason for you to qualify this, but I am/was a night owl. 9-5 jobs kill that bit 2) never been pressured Yet... everyone get's pressured eventually. How do you normally act in confrontation. I assume you buck back and dont back down.3) neutral but what does that tell you Well this tells me that you answered the question honestly, because most scum especially in their 2nd / 3rd game would try to add a qualifier to their answer to make it seem more towny. 4) how should I know You should have some idea of what you want to accomplish this game or you could make a statement about yourself. 5) I
    Your over-defiance of these questions tell me that you are an annoyed town who doesn't see the value of this. And thus you think its stupid and you cant see the value of them because you aren't looking at the subtext and nuance that comes with understanding the tricks to the questions in themselves/human behavior.
    Do show us how those answers helped you solve the game or else concede the point 🤓 All will be revealed by the end of the game.
    Since no one else will answer the questions/ I did some analyzing of the questions already. I have a degree in psychology, and thats why I like using these RQS samples and then comparing them with day activity and writing up a large post. It helps fill in the dots for some of the people. If I look at the questions and determine some of the questions are role indicators and then look at those behavior points and compare them to the interactions a person has, and then using that I am able to determine motivations for why a person is pushing a certain way or doing certain things.

Granted, it's not perfect, and I don't always use it. I wanted to this game because it's helpful.

And that's the whole story.

38. ISO #338

This is PTB's wallpost. I've cut out the bits that I do not have a comment on. My responses are in Orange.

snip

This vote is interesting to me, instead of picking someone you have reads on or want to pressure more, you chose to randomly park a vote instead of actually scum hunt. I don't get this SB play this game.

Was hoping to see if Lenneth would react to this because Lenneth has been playing very passively this game. I had my reasons for parking the vote there at the time although now it seems like it has come back to bite me. He was and still is my most null read who has more than one post.

I agree with you here. Aamirus questioning it was suspicious but fine, distorted dismantling it for everyone to read exactly the process of it was super sketch to me. He's trying to seem like helpful town, but I see scum motivation there. Force feeding the clues to his teammates. However, they have a chat, so idk he could have just done that in private. But still could be merely trying to be "peace keeper"

That play felt very "mediator" to me.

What I was saying is that if you two led a lynch on me that early into the day 1 phase, I would have shot one of you for it was a good chance you were scum. I also recognized that it would be possible for you both to be town and 4 mafia could have hopped on. It was a general warning to town and not specifically meant to be a statement that I thought both were town. Given how some people voted last game, I don't necessarily trust the whole "whomever hammers is scum" mentality. But still to threaten to quit over that is a bit dramatic and kinda out of character for SB16, it seems like he was trying to come across frustrated town.

This paragraph was exactly why I voted you and you finally seem to have addressed it.
    But consider the scenario that you put up: you're at L-4 and suddenly 4 people come out of the woodwork to hammer you 3 hours into day 1, and you decide to fuck over one of the first two? That's garbage and the more I think about it the less I like it.

Also, threatening to quit is something I've done before.

snip

This was so weird to me. You said how I am so different this game and were hardlining with aamirus and then after one post you were ready to move on after I threatened to 1. Shoot you, and 2. come back at you and look at your behavior. It seems like you realized you barked up the wrong tree and moved on. Whats fascinating is that you just parked a vote and did nothing else.

Threatening to shoot me was actually the correct thing to do given the context.

You were acting completely unlike yourself in my memory. When you gave me a response that I felt was satisfactory with my memort of you, I was, of course, satisfied.

I don't know what the last part about "parking a vote" is in reference to.

So you sided with aamirus then changed your mind and now she and I are scummates because of things you thought she pointed out that were logical?

Don't want to go hunt for the quote, but I believe earlier in this game you said something about "stating possibilities". It's a very reasonable possibility that I've seen before on this site.

So you think a scum partner would have their teammate put so close to l-1 / lynch so early into day one, and you think we would spend all that time fighting back and forth over bullshit?

...yes, actually, I do see you doing that. I do not see aamirus doing that, the more that I think about it. Aamirus wasn't the one who put you so close to L-1, and Hybrid was actually the one who unvoted you. Is this saying that we should be looking at your interactions with Hybrid now?

Also, what value would she as my teammate get from trying to make me look stupid by calling the RQS pointless and stupid? Wouldn't she want me to use that to spread misinformation? You've seen me play scum, but you're thinking I would do such obvious tactics? This is really lazy SB, and I'm disappointed in you if you turn out to be town. However, I think you're an under-confidant scum and you tried to buddy aamirus.

The reason I think you would do this because I've seen this exact scenario done before. Literally, this exact thing. Two scummates bus each other hard for the first few hours and are never questioned again. That scumplay totally screams that it is something you are both capable and willing to do.

snip

this is really reaching

See SB quote. I find their interactions to be interesting but not of significance.

stupidly far fetched

snip

1. CT
    2. i have a tendency to stack a lot of things on top of each other and then not do any of them, so it would be paralysis I notice you run away when the thought of me pressuring you came about. I find that interesting.
    Because I was satisfied with your answer.
    fuck ooooooff
    4. I don't have a plan. Scum with a plan, often claim to have no plan. You've answered enough of these to not answer like this. I find this fascinating.
    Correction: my plan was to paint you as scum the run away. Clearly I pre-planned every move I made this game.
    5. he

Scum:

GYRL - posts a shot at me, then runs off into the darkness never to be seen again. He's also playing differently than how town gyrl plays. I find it interesting how he just sides with aamirus and then slips out to leave her with her own thoughts. Unable to be pressed. He also picked one line and tried to make it seem larger than life tbh.
    SB16 - seemed convinced I was playing out of character and was heavily siding with Aamirus, and then suddenly I give him a bit of push back directly and he slinks off to a new player with a low post count. It seems like he was shifting from long hanging fruit, which I was at the time, to a player he could easily buck up against. Even though, he just parks a vote and hasn't really scum hunted in my opinion.
    Distorted - trying too hard to play the peace keeper. Trying to hard to over explain why town need to do things. It seems like he's trying so hard to convince everyone he's town by way of being that guy that has all the "right answers' Isn't really pushing too much, just siding with whoever seems to be winning the argument at the moment. Also trying to get everyone to come in and vote.

If I had to pick between my nulls atm I would put david in the scum category, he feels more scummy than the other two. However, for now, I have 3 solid scumspects.

you are reading too heavily into this. you've gone all in for no good reason, and it's sloppy.
    -vote PowersThatBe

Are you really sure that I'm mafia? Are you willing to bet your life? The longer I replied to this the more I doubted you. I've made the mistake in the past of not applying what I'm saying to myself as scum, and I'm certain you're doing the same thing right now. As it stands when I am lynched I will be shooting you because this wall post was utter shit and that's not like you.

Once again I doubt my instincts and it comes back to bite me.

39. ISO #339

I'll be here for a while. Send me your questions, they will be answered. My vote will not be moving for the rest of the day.

40. ISO #340

This is PTB's wallpost. I've cut out the bits that I do not have a comment on. My responses are in Orange.

snip

Was hoping to see if Lenneth would react to this because Lenneth has been playing very passively this game. I had my reasons for parking the vote there at the time although now it seems like it has come back to bite me. He was and still is my most null read who has more than one post.

That play felt very "mediator" to me.

This paragraph was exactly why I voted you and you finally seem to have addressed it.
    But consider the scenario that you put up: you're at L-4 and suddenly 4 people come out of the woodwork to hammer you 3 hours into day 1, and you decide to fuck over one of the first two? That's garbage and the more I think about it the less I like it.

snip

You were acting completely unlike yourself in my memory. When you gave me a response that I felt was satisfactory with my memort of you, I was, of course, satisfied.

So you sided with aamirus then changed your mind and now she and I are scummates because of things you thought she pointed out that were logical?

Don't want to go hunt for the quote, but I believe earlier in this game you said something about "stating possibilities". It's a very reasonable possibility that I've seen before on this site.

So you think a scum partner would have their teammate put so close to l-1 / lynch so early into day one, and you think we would spend all that time fighting back and forth over bullshit?

...yes, actually, I do see you doing that. I do not see aamirus doing that, the more that I think about it. Aamirus wasn't the one who put you so close to L-1, and Hybrid was actually the one who unvoted you. Is this saying that we should be looking at your interactions with Hybrid now?

Also, what value would she as my teammate get from trying to make me look stupid by calling the RQS pointless and stupid? Wouldn't she want me to use that to spread misinformation? You've seen me play scum, but you're thinking I would do such obvious tactics? This is really lazy SB, and I'm disappointed in you if you turn out to be town. However, I think you're an under-confidant scum and you tried to buddy aamirus.

The reason I think you would do this because I've seen this exact scenario done before. Literally, this exact thing. Two scummates bus each other hard for the first few hours and are never questioned again. That scumplay totally screams that it is something you are both capable and willing to do.

snip

this is really reaching

stupidly far fetched

snip

1. CT
    Because I was satisfied with your answer.
    fuck ooooooff
    Correction: my plan was to paint you as scum the run away. Clearly I pre-planned every move I made this game.
    5. he

you are reading too heavily into this. you've gone all in for no good reason, and it's sloppy.
    -vote PowersThatBe

Are you really sure that I'm mafia? Are you willing to bet your life? The longer I replied to this the more I doubted you. I've made the mistake in the past of not applying what I'm saying to myself as scum, and I'm certain you're doing the same thing right now. As it stands when I am lynched I will be shooting you because this wall post was utter shit and that's not like you.

Once again I doubt my instincts and it comes back to bite me.

Puts me at L-2 and acts like it’s towny. I put him at L-2 and he acts like it’s scummy. You’re OMGUS voting me and threatening to take me out if you’re lynched. I find that interesting. You’re cracking under pressure.

Why don’t you actually scum hunt instead of trying to keep the pressure on me?

Killing me would cause a loss of a town.

Please give us reads so we can reconsider this vote. For now my vote stays parked.

@Stealthbomber16

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Puts me at L-2 and acts like it’s towny. I put him at L-2 and he acts like it’s scummy. You’re OMGUS voting me and threatening to take me out if you’re lynched. I find that interesting. You’re cracking under pressure.

Why don’t you actually scum hunt instead of trying to keep the pressure on me?

Killing me would cause a loss of a town.

Please give us reads so we can reconsider this vote. For now my vote stays parked.

@Stealthbomber16
    Because I legitimately think you're scum.

I'll jot down some reads, give a few mins.

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    LOL so no matter what you're voting me? Wow bro, how towny of you lol.

44. ISO #344

snip

Was hoping to see if Lenneth would react to this because Lenneth has been playing very passively this game. I had my reasons for parking the vote there at the time although now it seems like it has come back to bite me. He was and still is my most null read who has more than one post. Ok so you parked a vote and did NOTHING with it, how is this town motivated? What questions do you have for him? This is lazy and sloppy.

That play felt very "mediator" to me. Yeah, and you cant fathom a scum playing "mediator" to get town cred, right? Impossible? Fascinating that you're low key defending distorted. More scum points.

It's not "suddenly" and it's not "fucking over" people driving the train. Aamirus was actively working to convince the train, why wouldn't I target the one putting the target on my back. It's actually quite interesting because you called that play bullshit, but now you're doing it to me. I call you out and you instantly vote me lol.

snip

Your memory is clouded then, I've played consistently as I have in the past. Go check out other games if you need refresher. This is a weakass point.

Don't want to go hunt for the quote, but I believe earlier in this game you said something about "stating possibilities". It's a very reasonable possibility that I've seen before on this site. I don't play that way as scum, but whatever, it would be such a waste of time for two scum to draw some much attention to themselves.

...yes, actually, I do see you doing that. I do not see aamirus doing that, the more that I think about it. Aamirus wasn't the one who put you so close to L-1, and Hybrid was actually the one who unvoted you. Is this saying that we should be looking at your interactions with Hybrid now? I mean you should look at my interactions with everyone, you should look at all of our interactions in the game. That's called scum hunting. Be care about pre flip associations though, friend.

I don't play like other scum at all. So I think you need to reevaluate that meta. I've never once done that with any of my teammates. So good luck proving that meta as a scumpoint for me.

snip

this is really reaching In your opinion. It was a question not a statement so how is it reaching?

stupidly far fetched I think you need to learn to read. I said it had no significant purpose, I just found it interesting.

snip

1. CT
    Because I was satisfied with your answer. Now satisfy me.
    fuck ooooooff Nah
    Correction: my plan was to paint you as scum the run away. Clearly I pre-planned every move I made this game. Clearly.
    5. he

you are reading too heavily into this. you've gone all in for no good reason, and it's sloppy. Voting me for voting you and reading into your stuff is really sloppy tbh. You've tunneled me and then I question you about your quick about face you jump back on to me, and ignore the other 9 players in the game. I find this fascinating coming from someone who claims to quit the site for people doing dumb stuff.
    -vote PowersThatBe

Are you really sure that I'm mafia? Are you willing to bet your life? The longer I replied to this the more I doubted you. I've made the mistake in the past of not applying what I'm saying to myself as scum, and I'm certain you're doing the same thing right now. As it stands when I am lynched I will be shooting you because this wall post was utter shit and that's not like you. Go ahead and shoot me, it would only be a throw if you're town. I think it'd be smarter for you to devote your time to scumhunting if you're town, and not threatening me. No threat has EVER worked on me and it will not now. You'd be doing me a favor by killing me. I can see that the lack of contribution by some of our game members is going to cause issues. I'm kinda tired of this site behavior tbh.

Once again I doubt my instincts and it comes back to bite me.How? LOL
    Prove to me you're not scum. How about that? Also, I'm one vote, but yet you're more concerned with someone who actually took time to look at the game and interactions, and not the people who just jump on your train like distorted and blink? Fascinating.

45. ISO #345

46. ISO #346

So you thought I was scum, then one post is made and you don't think I'm scum.

Then I make a large post and give a wide scope of reads, and just so happen to point out your scum behavior and now you're back to thinking I'm scum.

Who put who at L-2 first? It's okay for you to do it and it's town motivated, but the second I do it, I'm sloppy and scum.

I thought you were better than this, seriously.

47. ISO #347

-unvote

I'm curious to see SBs reads before I commit to keeping him at L-2. (also I was writing my post when distorted voted so I had no idea I would be putting SB at L-2.) Meant to put him at l-3. Anyhow, reaction received still. Interested to see where it goes.

-vote gyrlander
    you need a bit of motivation to participate

48. ISO #348

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350