User Tag List

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

4. ISO #454

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Could you ELI5 why you're putting me in a team with them? From what I read so far Lenneth has been quiet, PTB and SB went heavily at eachother (or rather, SB went heavily at PTB)
    You also keep saying you’re catching up but then responding to new posts very quickly, as if scum chat maybe caught you up already
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You have to take into the account that if EFE is lynched I'm dead too, so see who jumps on that train near the end and you'll have your scum ;)
    Can we take that into account if you keep WIFOMing it?

7. ISO #457

Distorted: My strongest town read at the moment, agreed with points of mine without me saying them, and we share similar thoughts.
    Aamirus: I'm getting good vibes from her, it seems like she's playing IMO like a townie, and I agreed with some of her points in the PTB case.
    Lenneth: Seem's to be engaging here and there in discussion in a somewhat argumentive way, which is nothing like the scum lenneth.
    TheGodDavid: This is just a gut town read atm, I really think we'll get more input from him after a lynch/shooting.

Hybrid: I think he would be acting as he is acting whether he rolled town or scum.
    Fielzanks: I honestly believe Gyr is busy IRL and couldn't contribute, so I will need more information on 1,000 IQ fielz ;)
    Spruance: Honestly have no clue here I would place at 51% town 49% scum atm.

SB16: I feel like he's more in your face and helpful as town, and with my behavior so far I don't understand how he town reads me(i understand he said gut read, and of all people i do get that) but in other games where he has been town IMO he would not be town reading me for my behavior.
    PTB: I feel like he is trying a bit to hard to seem towny, and am not sure why he is not calling me scum for not contributing much of anything and shit posting a bit, that doesn't add up in my mind. I kind of feel the same way about him and SB
    Efekannn02: Strong gut read that he is scum, somethings not clicking for me, maybe i just need to see him post more but I'd be ok with this lynch the most. (he claims he's going to shoot me but I don't believe he will.)

You always scum read me. Guess you didn’t mean what you said. :/ I gave you a pass today because there are bigger scum prospects. Also, you did this shit last game and I scum reAd you and it cost us the game. Trying to learn from past mistakes.

Anyhow - won’t be here for eod and nmw I’m getting shot or lynched
    -vote efekannn02

This was not a good game for someone as hated as me to play

8. ISO #458

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    You always scum read me. Guess you didn’t mean what you said. :/ I gave you a pass today because there are bigger scum prospects. Also, you did this shit last game and I scum reAd you and it cost us the game. Trying to learn from past mistakes.

-vote efekannn02

What are you talking about.. nobody said anything mean to you! Chill out and have some fun!

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    You also keep saying you’re catching up but then responding to new posts very quickly, as if scum chat maybe caught you up already
    I'm reading the game through a tab and refreshing he current page through another page each 5-10 minutes to not add the CURRENT PAGE to catch up too and miss both past and current events.

10. ISO #460

-vote efekannn02

It's sad that you think that and had to go there.. so i politely still scumread ya m8

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

-vote efekannn02

Don't vote efekannn02 lynching a town is stupid in this setup

13. ISO #463

I'm reading the game through a tab and refreshing he current page through another page each 5-10 minutes to not add the CURRENT PAGE to catch up too and miss both past and current events.
    Mmmmmhmmm.... but you want a hybrid lynch and you’re still catching up eh?

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    why, and why?
    Why, because I always dreamt on hammering anyone going at L-1 and I WILL do it even if the current lynch isn't going well with me. If you don't want me to hammer, then don't put people to L-1, easy!
    And because Hybrid has been extremely under the radar and opportunistic in his votes, using others PAINTING to justify his actions. That's scum motive 100% of the time

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

Why, because I always dreamt on hammering anyone going at L-1 and I WILL do it even if the current lynch isn't going well with me. If you don't want me to hammer, then don't put people to L-1, easy!
    And because Hybrid has been extremely under the radar and opportunistic in his votes, using others PAINTING to justify his actions. That's scum motive 100% of the time
    You could vote against him right now except of just saying that.

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

so you want me to town read you for the sake of being nice? and not play the game to how i read you? i don't understand =(
    there have been players whom i've played with 10+ games, and most have scumread me every game... i dont hate them for that, and i honestly thought we were past this ... i'm also really confused here, are you trying for the emoitional scum tactic ?

26. ISO #476

so you want me to town read you for the sake of being nice? and not play the game to how i read you? i don't understand =(
    No I want you to be objective. I just don’t see how you are when you always comes to the same conclusion and only once it’s been true. It’s just frustrating to try and lead town and get scum and then be constantly dragged by people are putting in minimum effort. It’s exhausting

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478

there have been players whom i've played with 10+ games, and most have scumread me every game... i dont hate them for that, and i honestly thought we were past this ... i'm also really confused here, are you trying for the emoitional scum tactic ?
    I’m not trying anything. Your case against me isn’t built on anything. That’s the unfortunate thing.

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

I’m not trying anything. Your case against me isn’t built on anything. That’s the unfortunate thing.
    i don't have a case against you, i simply have you under a scum read, not even at the top SB16 and Efekann are higher then you m8

32. ISO #482

TBH Powers "Not cracking under pressure" ThatBe being all emotional and on a breakdown because he's scumread by Blink and going all Calimero-style "everyone is hating me" is fun
    Blink and I have personal issues. Sb16 and I have personal issues too now unfortunately nd their reads are not game related unless they’re a scum team.

I’m also running on 2 hours of sleep and having a hard day personally. On my way to see my therapist and won’t be around for eod.

I’m not normally like this. Life is hard sometimes, ya know?

33. ISO #483

Blink and I have personal issues. Sb16 and I have personal issues too now unfortunately nd their reads are not game related unless they’re a scum team.

I’m also running on 2 hours of sleep and having a hard day personally. On my way to see my therapist and won’t be around for eod.

I've read some games where you were in, don't worry. Don't worry.

34. ISO #484

No I want you to be objective. I just don’t see how you are when you always comes to the same conclusion and only once it’s been true. It’s just frustrating to try and lead town and get scum and then be constantly dragged by people are putting in minimum effort. It’s exhausting
    tbh it seems like you are always pushing an agenda and seeming to be pro town, but thats what good scum do to blend in. And i get the feeling in all that posting and pro town what not it all seems very hollow, last game I don't think we can really count, and the first game you're convinced i cheated in =( so IDK what to say mate. I won't shoot you if i'm lynched if it makes you feel better =O

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

i assure you those issues are in the past for me. please do not say that my reads are not game related because they are and that is a slap in the face =(

37. ISO #487

tbh it seems like you are always pushing an agenda and seeming to be pro town, but thats what good scum do to blend in. And i get the feeling in all that posting and pro town what not it all seems very hollow, last game I don't think we can really count, and the first game you're convinced i cheated in =( so IDK what to say mate. I won't shoot you if i'm lynched if it makes you feel better =O
    But I’m top poster! Idk. Hopefully post flip we’ll have a better idea of associations.

So my problem is I seem too town to be town?

38. ISO #488

39. ISO #489

You will never hammer him D1, he is far from being someone who will be lynch today.
    People are not even considering him right now.
    I feel like we will just have an Efe lynch today....
    Vote him then
    -vote Hybrid

40. ISO #490

But I’m top poster! Idk. Hopefully post flip we’ll have a better idea of associations.

So my problem is I seem too town to be town?
    That's unfortunate that you are top poster, I don't think i'm in any danger of being lynched ATM so you're safe. And there were points in your argument VS aamirus that i actually saw from her perspective (dont ask me to quote them i dont remember.) And I have a feeling that you and SB16 may be scum together, one acting scummy (SB16) and one acting towny(PTB) in hopes that the scummy one would be lynched if need be, the other coming out of the deal looking more town then ever. It's just what I think i'm sorry i think like that...I do hope your day turns around =(

41. ISO #491

You will never hammer him D1, he is far from being someone who will be lynch today.
    ... votes can shift very fast in a game; but noting this defense of hybrid. Lenneth possible alignments = hybrid, fielz. so if he dies or flips scum at some point thats who im going after.

SB16 was pushed by a lot of people and it seemed there was some 'manipulation' there to try to cause his lynch. dunno felt like a strong urge/push behind his lynch.

but TBH I would rather, by far, a lynch than no lynch.. or else its 48 hours more of this lol

@Fielzanks whats ur reads list so far?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

Then you won't lynch a scum, and will lynch a town. Feel free to continue as I will hammer regardless but that will be a massive error

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ... votes can shift very fast in a game; but noting this defense of hybrid. Lenneth possible alignments = hybrid, fielz. so if he dies or flips scum at some point thats who im going after.

SB16 was pushed by a lot of people and it seemed there was some 'manipulation' there to try to cause his lynch. dunno felt like a strong urge/push behind his lynch.

but TBH I would rather, by far, a lynch than no lynch.. or else its 48 hours more of this lol

@Fielzanks whats ur reads list so far?
    Scummy : Hybrid, Stealthbomber, Amiirus (note that they don't share an aligment).
    Neutral : Distorted, David, Lenneth (on scummy side)
    Town : Efe, PTB, Blink

Also, putting oneself in a list of reads is HIGHLY "I'm so town"

49. ISO #499

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    go back a few pages and it's there lol ive posted it multiple times and I am making it again - i havnt seen you post a reads list yet the whole game.
    Because I don’t really have a town to scum scale in my head but rather the team associations I gave a few posts ago and who is the scummiest of those associations. Personally I want to lynch either David or Fielz because they are the most alignment indicative lynches

50. ISO #500

Scummy : Hybrid, Stealthbomber, Amiirus (note that they don't share an aligment).
    Neutral : Distorted, David, Lenneth (on scummy side)
    Town : Efe, PTB, Blink

Also, putting oneself in a list of reads is HIGHLY "I'm so town"
    I usually put myself in the list of where I feel my game has been so far - so if I feel ive played more scummy, ill putmyself in the scummy side with a reason why =p

so, with hybrid, stealth, aamirus, do u feel 1 scum or 2? since u say they don;t share an alignemnt, 2 of them have to though.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.