Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Not aamy's style

Why are you so dependant on distorted?

Still trying to use the meta to back his reads off and trying to make everyone who is pushing him seem like as pre-planned push on aamirus, since this post proves it. SB16 would have just directly tried to help aamirus just from the start, as he said in the backstages of the game. He was waiting untill he can think of something out of your 2 arguement, which worked out well for him.

Aka, if my fails up i ll just use their emotion. Cool

If that's what you were looking for you just wanted to poke him a little bit to make it seem as like you've tried to push but actually not. PTB+SB16 teamup?

Wouldn't agree on this, early bussing (which i think you meant aamirus-ptb situation here) would have been more problem here. If they just stop going onto eachother (which here only PTB was pushing, aamirus was defending herself) that would make them seem as scum since unless they've gotten the problems solved.
    Also efe had never posted before...

Yeah, he might have been trying hard to seem as townie while trying to make someone else's lynch smoothly going on. He's my highest scum read tbh, the 2nd one is SB16 for the reason stated above.

[spoiler=#266 aamirus}
    [/spoiler]

I agree on the points you ve made into turbolynching, and that was what i was trying to say back then when ptb had said that (2 lazy to quote it back).

Distorted did really broke the benefits of his push by saying how usefull it is to answer 5 silly questions, which i ve never really answered except of the 1st one, i just said potato to everysingle one of them. And the silly idea is that he would actually think that he would really be able to find a scum by that method. Nawa's lynch had happened not because of those question but because he fucked up.

And that's what I've said on above of this post, he is going by the mindset of "OMGUScum cuz u vote me and i read you as scum with aamirus cuz u both are pressuring me OMG OMG " kind of thing.

Blink is being sarcastic, he will get into the game later on i m pretty sure of it. And I think he had been warned by a staff of the sc2mafia because of his arguement between ptb the last game. That might be the reason maybe?

Spruance is dumb, DW he cant pull out mastermind things.

Can we lynch distorted already?

this quote proves your lies.

"Sorry guys, i m scum this game and i might act different. Sory for the inconvenience."

Why would you try to seem as town? If you do townish things, you will become a town read. And nightless SETUP. You may ignore playing first 2 irl days, but you obviously have to start to play the game. Or else it s just dumb to just not to give attention to a whole day and only give attention to the flip.

She said that to PTB, and she is not trying to get into the spotlight.

His rqs are shit, and doesn't provide into game much. I've played with those questions 4 games and It never actually helped someone to find the scums.

Ptb is heavy pressuring aamirus, not aamirus. And PTB is heavy-pressuring into to lynching her, not finding her allignment.

That's definietly not how you play......

yeh, agreed.

This read-sheet is completely shit according to how you play. I'm almost pretty sure you are scum rn.

My answers are in yellow
    Spoiler : SB16 wallpost :

Imo you both are mafia that are trying to buss eachother and seem it like we are at different allignments, which is why i m at l-2 rn lol.

If that's what you think, why are you voting me down while i was an afkie rn? And do you actually think that all 4 mafias would have been staying afk for the d-1 and let the town get mislynched, at least 2 of the mafias would have to lead or paint the lynch.

Lol, that actually worked? or maybe sb16 said him to vote him in scum chat? Hmm.. Because you litreally cant miss a big wallpost as in like my last spoiler lol.

*EHEM* "Hey dude lets paint eachother as scums so people wouldn't suspect us for a long time, and let s make it more -we are not doing something like that- to putting a little bit of old game metas in it."

I lied, i just wanted to be afk lol.

Tbh, my reads are(placement in the list doesnt matter):
    Town
    Aamirus
    Blink
    Spruance(dont ask why)

Null
    Distorted
    Efe
    gyrlander
    david

more scummy null
    Lenneth

Scum
    Ptb
    Sb16
    A very convincing post. Who would you want to lynch?
    -unvote
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    As in we have 36 or so hours until the day ends... Why are we trying to rush a lynch? It seems apparent at least 2 of the votes on Hybrid are mafia so we should rethink our pool of candidates.
    Why don’t you contribute to who you think should be lynched then rather then telling us to wait 36 more hours? You keep popping in often enough that nobody can call you afk but you don’t contribute anything and your vote has been on the host all game

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Not responding to your large post because i find it to be bullshit fluff. However, I’d like to point out how weak this read list is. We’ve had over 50 something hours and you managed to keep half the game at a null read and some how put myself and sb together as a team. I find that completely interesting LMAO

It’s clear your scum team told you to push myself and sb or maybe you’re with SB and that’s why he’s defending you. He gave you the highlights of our interactions and helped you figure out what to say.

There’s also distorted who you gave a no read on and he’s also protecting you too.

I see a three person team working in a coordinated fashion here. I invite everyone to look back and see how I’m being set up here.

It’s obvious at this point distorted sb and hybrid are together
    How was his post “fluff”?

4. ISO #754

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    How was his post “fluff”?
    It hinges on this notion that sb and I are working together in some compacity.

I also disagree with his assessments of me

He’s also voting me Aamirus.

If I wasn’t on my phone, I would write up a larger response.

Be mindful that just because he was good at wording stuff doesn’t make him towny.

There has been a coordinated effort by sb16 distorted and now hybrid to scumpaint me.

I’m sure they came up with all of this in their scum chat

Also look at the votes, distort drops off when hybrid gets close to being lynched and sb16 defends hybrid and refuses to vote.

Smells awfully scummy to me.

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    It hinges on this notion that sb and I are working together in some compacity.

I also disagree with his assessments of me

He’s also voting me Aamirus.

If I wasn’t on my phone, I would write up a larger response.

Be mindful that just because he was good at wording stuff doesn’t make him towny.

There has been a coordinated effort by sb16 distorted and now hybrid to scumpaint me.

I’m sure they came up with all of this in their scum chat

Also look at the votes, distort drops off when hybrid gets close to being lynched and sb16 defends hybrid and refuses to vote.

Smells awfully scummy to me.
    Would you lynch Distorted? Curious on what people think about a distorted lynch

-vote Distorted

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall , TheGodDavid is under the requirement of 10 posts a days. Currently 8.
    I am aware of that, and gave him a warning in private. @TheGodDavid , you must post more. I will start looking for a replacement in the even he doesn't post more.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #762

You’re going to be removed from the game if you don’t start playing
    I'll reveal my real strat... in my reads (with the top four posters being mafia),
    Spoiler : mafia :
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    Mafia aka the top four posters.
    PowerToBe
    Aamirus
    Distorted
    Stealthbomber

It was to see who would lynch me after showing who I would possibly shoot. I'm assuming some of the people I listed as mafia are scums. Why am I assuming that? Well, there was never a train on me because POSSIBLY the mafias were scared that if they lynched me I would shoot one of the four. What other reason could there be on why I wasn't lynched? I imagine myself currently as someone who would be easy to lynch too. It's true that some of the people I listed as mafia tried to push a vote on me, but they all backed off in the end too.

-vote unvote

13. ISO #763

I'll reveal my real strat... in my reads (with the top four posters being mafia),

It was to see who would lynch me after showing who I would possibly shoot. I'm assuming some of the people I listed as mafia are scums. Why am I assuming that? Well, there was never a train on me because POSSIBLY the mafias were scared that if they lynched me I would shoot one of the four. What other reason could there be on why I wasn't lynched? I imagine myself currently as someone who would be easy to lynch too. It's true that some of the people I listed as mafia tried to push a vote on me, but they all backed off in the end too.

-vote unvote
    i was about to say your real strat sucks (which it does)

but damn you have similiar mafia reads as me lol
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #764

Would you lynch Distorted? Curious on what people think about a distorted lynch

-vote Distorted
    I do not agree with a Distorted lynch today for reasons I have stated already.

Can't wait for the paragraph long post about why this is scummy.

-vote unvote
    This just reeks of bullshit, sorry dude.
    -vote TheGodDavid

If that was your fake readlist, show a real readlist, with reasonings for each of your placements.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I do not agree with a Distorted lynch today for reasons I have stated already.

Can't wait for the paragraph long post about why this is scummy.
    this is scummy

-vote TheGodDavid

If that was your fake readlist, show a real readlist, with reasonings for each of your placements.
    Easiest post all game

17. ISO #767

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

-vote TheGodDavid

It was real. Everyones a null read except for me and the four scums in my readlist... I'm suspecting 2 or 3 of them to be actually scum.

1st Scenario for MAFIA TEAM is Stealthbomber + Distorted + Hybrid + ???. I think Distorted has voted to lynch everyone and is sheeping which seems pretty susp and also dismantled PTB's strat. Stealthbomber refused to vote Hybrid (now he doesn't want to vote Distorted). Hybrid did not get lynched, is this possibly due to the work of the remaining mafia team not voting Hybrid?

2nd Scenario Aamirus + PTB + ??? + ???. Because they were originally arguing for a majority of day one with aamirus stating that PTB stinks of scum. Now they are both voting together. They pushed a Hybrid train now they are voting Distorted. Hybrid was easily at L-1 too. Is this because OF THE MAFIAS VOTING HIM?

19. ISO #769

Okay so I know stealth was town last time but I kind of want to lynch him again xd. The way he's been voting and his rationales have been really sketch and to be honest his lynch would reveal quite a lot.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

My only concern is that maybe he only appears as mafia because he's town and not trying to hide anything.

20. ISO #770

21. ISO #771

Okay so I know stealth was town last time but I kind of want to lynch him again xd. The way he's been voting and his rationales have been really sketch and to be honest his lynch would reveal quite a lot.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

My only concern is that maybe he only appears as mafia because he's town and not trying to hide anything.
    This Lynch results in my own death. I support lynching him because he’s scummy, but I guess it’s the price I’ll have to pay.

Distorted has flown too far under the radar and thus I’m gonna keep my vote there.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

-vote unvote
    Who did you say you would shoot? There was no train on you because several people defended you (most notably blink and distorted)

24. ISO #774

This PTB and Aamirus were bussing and now buddying line a few of you are repeating is silly. He’s the only
    Other person who was playing the game with me for about 75% of the time so of course we look like buddies. I would gladly lynch him but my train on him earlier was derailed so what’s the point of trying over and over again. We are “voting together” against people because NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN PRESSURED UNTIL AFTER WE VOTE THEM.

25. ISO #775

It was real. Everyones a null read except for me and the four scums in my readlist... I'm suspecting 2 or 3 of them to be actually scum.

1st Scenario for MAFIA TEAM is Stealthbomber + Distorted + Hybrid + ???. I think Distorted has voted to lynch everyone and is sheeping which seems pretty susp and also dismantled PTB's strat. Stealthbomber refused to vote Hybrid (now he doesn't want to vote Distorted). Hybrid did not get lynched, is this possibly due to the work of the remaining mafia team not voting Hybrid?

2nd Scenario Aamirus + PTB + ??? + ???. Because they were originally arguing for a majority of day one with aamirus stating that PTB stinks of scum. Now they are both voting together. They pushed a Hybrid train now they are voting Distorted. Hybrid was easily at L-1 too. Is this because OF THE MAFIAS VOTING HIM?
    Hybrid was “easily” at L-1? Those votes took over 12 hours to accrue! Remember the last time you actually posted? That’s how long ago you voted Hybrid

26. ISO #776

As a response to PSB's post this seems kind of random. Not really sure what their relationship is but there seems to be a lot of buddying going on.
    It was a little abrupt but I didn’t have anything else to say about the rest of his post

27. ISO #777

-vote Stealthbomber16

This also works for me
    -vote Stealthbomber

28. ISO #778

This PTB and Aamirus were bussing and now buddying line a few of you are repeating is silly. He’s the only
    Other person who was playing the game with me for about 75% of the time so of course we look like buddies. I would gladly lynch him but my train on him earlier was derailed so what’s the point of trying over and over again. We are “voting together” against people because NONE OF THEM HAVE BEEN PRESSURED UNTIL AFTER WE VOTE THEM.
    Awww id Lynch you too <3

Outside of distorted who is your next best Lynch?

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hi friends who are we lynching today? Lets start here
    -vote aamirus
    you dont want to lynch me or efe and you gave no reason?
    I said for efe a bunch of times I don't think lynching him gives really any information. He hasn't interacted with anybody at all so I mean if you can explain what his lynch will give us tomorrow over all the other people I would like to hear it.

I started town-reading you based on the way you interacted with distorted at the EOD 1. I liked how you shut him down

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

I said for efe a bunch of times I don't think lynching him gives really any information. He hasn't interacted with anybody at all so I mean if you can explain what his lynch will give us tomorrow over all the other people I would like to hear it.

I started town-reading you based on the way you interacted with distorted at the EOD 1. I liked how you shut him down
    But my lynch could possibly help ive had lots of interactions

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    2 minutes left sweetheart and no1 but me and u were voting hybrid.
    By the way in case others missed it, in the heat of EOD he drops this "sweetheart" comment which is probably the most phased and upset you will ever see Distorted in a mafia game. This along with desperately hopping onto the efe train hoping I would vote him put Distorted as a pretty strong scum read for me

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

What?
    He was crying that two votes equal a train on him. Im just saying he needs to relax because I’m most likely to Lynch him and I’m holding off atm, because we still haven’t properly pushed distorted, and I’m not getting sucked into this vortex with him even though he wants me dead and his Lynch means my death too.

If he turns out to be town, we’re down two town at that point. So yeah, I’m not gonna push a quick turbo Lynch on him. I will put him at l-1 or hammer if need be.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

I really shouldnt have signed up for this i dont like nightless setups at all lol no night actions to play off of. Its just two sides. Side 1 Mafia=rabble rabble rabble. Side 2 Town= rabble rabble rabble. Result = rabble rabble rabble!!!???
    I mean if you voted with us yesterday it wouldn’t be rabble rabble lol

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

I really shouldnt have signed up for this i dont like nightless setups at all lol no night actions to play off of. Its just two sides. Side 1 Mafia=rabble rabble rabble. Side 2 Town= rabble rabble rabble. Result = rabble rabble rabble!!!???
    Why would you play FM at all then? The mod has way more action.. FM is about rabble rabble