Town:
    Distorted
    Hybrid
    PTB

Neutral:
    Myself

Scum:
    Everyone Else

Im Making A Clan War Out Of This Cause I Cant Read The Scum Reads Only Townies
    I’m not in a clan tho
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #702

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    fking 7 minutes left, I would rather a lynch than no lynch or we have 48 hours of 0 information and the game potentially stalemating out.

-vote efekannn02
    make us proud efe!!
    So Efe was your top choice? Seriously? The easiest lynch ever?
    Lynching randomly someone just before EOD is only beneficial for scums...

i highly doubt efe would shoot u. if he did, lynch me next because I wont want to be a part of this game rofl
    Why, did Efe told you in your scum chat he won't shot blink?

so, im in favor of turbolynching - or we really risk the game dying out.
    ok, who? Efe?

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    @Lenneth @Spruance

your thoughts ?
    @Efekannn02 @blinkskater you guys? anything?
    I am not sur what kind of information a lynch on hybrid will give us.
    I don't have the feeling some people actualy defend him or not...
    -vote Hybrid

At least, it's not a default lynch on Efe, people have actually reasons to lynch Hybrid, so go for it.

3. ISO #703

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    So Efe was your top choice? Seriously? The easiest lynch ever?
    Lynching randomly someone just before EOD is only beneficial for scums...

Why, did Efe told you in your scum chat he won't shot blink?

ok, who? Efe?

I am not sur what kind of information a lynch on hybrid will give us.
    I don't have the feeling some people actualy defend him or not...
    -vote Hybrid

At least, it's not a default lynch on Efe, people have actually reasons to lynch Hybrid, so go for it.
    aamirus is convinced i defended him because I said him posting a few times beginning of game then just blowing the game off is his normal meta. so w/e she can have this lynch.

but my reasoning is a lynch on a nightless setup is always better than a no lynch. ive played a few of these and when no-lynches happen, game usually dies. completely slows down to nothing. In games with a night kill it's even more important for PoE to always have a lynch. Hell, the no lynch already dropped the activity of the game by more than half lol. But, u say "efe is the best I could pick, then in that same post u vote hybrid WHILE saying he is a bad lynch because he gives no information. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #704

aamirus is convinced i defended him because I said him posting a few times beginning of game then just blowing the game off is his normal meta. so w/e she can have this lynch.

but my reasoning is a lynch on a nightless setup is always better than a no lynch. ive played a few of these and when no-lynches happen, game usually dies. completely slows down to nothing. In games with a night kill it's even more important for PoE to always have a lynch. Hell, the no lynch already dropped the activity of the game by more than half lol. But, u say "efe is the best I could pick, then in that same post u vote hybrid WHILE saying he is a bad lynch because he gives no information. lol
    I didn't say 'Efe is the best I could pick' :P
    It's in the same post because I put everything in a file and just made one message instead of 4 , that's all.
    I didn't say he is a bad lynch, I said I don't see (personally) what kind of informations his lynch will give us, but you have actual reasons to lynch him. But you are right, we have to lynch someone, so i voted with all of you.

5. ISO #705

I didn't say 'Efe is the best I could pick' :P
    It's in the same post because I put everything in a file and just made one message instead of 4 , that's all.
    I didn't say he is a bad lynch, I said I don't see (personally) what kind of informations his lynch will give us, but you have actual reasons to lynch him. But you are right, we have to lynch someone, so i voted with all of you.
    What reasons have u seen btw?

and whom would u rather lynch?
    -vote unvote
    ?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

6. ISO #706

Why did I vote hybrid?

1. Afk
    2. Seemed to only be interested in pushing people against each other and then bouncing. You have to admit it's scummy for someone to pin two people against each other and then walk away.
    3. He's not voting seriously, and hasn't shown up for EOD.
    4. People who I scum read are reluctant to get any serious votes on him.
    5. I've seen him play like this before, and coast all the way to almost the end.
    6. Think back to "Undercover" the last game you and I were in together. He did this same shit, he got people riled up, threw some votes around, and then backed into the shadows to let the most active people fight it out.
    7. My gut gives me a bad vibe about him.

I also unvoted because nothing is going anywhere and I'm annoyed at this point.
    what about that?

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

there is no night sequence, the game will probably still continue after the lynch.
    As in we have 36 or so hours until the day ends... Why are we trying to rush a lynch? It seems apparent at least 2 of the votes on Hybrid are mafia so we should rethink our pool of candidates.

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    We get it you’re drunk and don’t want your teammate hybrid to be lynched
    Why would you say he's my teammate I don't really get it only scum try to fabricate things when they aren't there interestingly enough you gain some scum points for this

12. ISO #712

-unvote

this is getting 0 traction, just like this game.

I'm honestly thinking about replacing out. Too much town obstructionism just like last game.

Except last game it was troll voting, this game it's just apathy. Kills the vibe dawg. We are so info starved and at each others throats tbh. I think it's quite possible sb and I have been tvt this whole time, but idk, because we got inactive slots. We cant even lynch people most people scum read.

Aamirus and myself are trying to scum hunt and get targets. Fielz coming in and making their slot more useful has been helpful. Blink stepped up a little bit, though, I feel his reads are misguided. Still he backs off targets when they're close to being lynched.
    @blinkskater you're going to have to learn eventually that even if you scum read/suspect someone it's okay to vote with them once in a while to keep the game going. Then you use the information from the vote to nail that person later, and help your team win. I get the temptation to back off when you suspect someone, but seriously, with how wrong your reads have been in the past you really gotta start opening up your mind a bit more. You're seriously stuck in a pattern of thinking. I didn't think you'd change over night, but you just gotta go with it man, forreal. Let the chips fall where they may forreal forreal.

As you said you didn't have a case on me, which, I mean, if you're going to seriously push someone as scum, you have to have a case. You said you vaguely agree with Aamirus, but she hasn't pushed me for a while and her and I are kinda working together a bit with trying to get someone thats viewed as scum lynched. So I'd like for you to make some concessions and help us lynch a potential scum target. Or offer us an option to lynch someone. Preferably not me. Because I'd like for you to suspend your belief that I'm scum momentarily and try to see how I could be town, and town motivated.

Please consider working with the rest of the town this game. Also, consider changing this strategy in the future, it's not working for you. People will become tired of having this behavior in future games. I know it's still incredibly frustrating for me to see you not care.

Thanks,

warmly
    ptb
    You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. Respect.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...e-Cold-War-III

13. ISO #713

In my opinion there were two things that I needed to work on my reeds are generally okay. I needed to work on not insulting people constantly and berating them like I usually do every game I think I've done a good job at not doing that this game so I give myself maybe a B+ I also need to work on putting in the effort when I believe somebody scum to go through their posts and make my case which sometimes I can do but sometimes I get lazy or don't have as much time as I would like I need to work on that.

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    tbh i could see ptb and aamirus being scum right now and just doing some hard bussing
    Not aamy's style
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sorry i wont answer your questions =( ill let distorted answer them for me if he wants ;) i bet you his answers will be more accurate have a nice night everyone happy scum hunting!
    Why are you so dependant on distorted?
    Pressure, built from the RQS once I analyzed his answers and compared it to his reactions.

I find it curious that you're pushing that with aamirus, because I thought we've played enough for you to understand that my default is usually to push back and become frustrated when I think someone is going down the wrong path.

I am fine if y'all want to seriously push my lynch, but in doing so just know one of you will be going down with me. Regardless of who jumps on the lynch later, because I blame y'all for not being wiser to consider all players. If that's a problem for you, there is always the option to replace out. Also, I will be taking the gloves off soon. So we can continue going round and round, but I'm going to press you just as hard. Can you handle it?

Anyhow, I've made myself into a liar and I've contradicted myself. I said I was going to bed, but then I started talking to my friend about some shit that went down in IRL so sad, one of my friends dad just passed away suddenly. Anyhow, I'm turning off the computer now. I'll check in throughout the day tomorrow. Please @ me on any important posts so I can respond.

Thanks.
    Still trying to use the meta to back his reads off and trying to make everyone who is pushing him seem like as pre-planned push on aamirus, since this post proves it. SB16 would have just directly tried to help aamirus just from the start, as he said in the backstages of the game. He was waiting untill he can think of something out of your 2 arguement, which worked out well for him.

Aka, if my fails up i ll just use their emotion. Cool

-unvote

This was what I was looking for.
    If that's what you were looking for you just wanted to poke him a little bit to make it seem as like you've tried to push but actually not. PTB+SB16 teamup?

I would like to politely add that i'm not targetting the players who have argued allready. Icame into this game almost positive that i would see some early bussing on day 1 between scums, since they do have a chat at the start of the game deffinitly a viable strat to confuse us townies early on with possible player alignements. Have a good day everyone.Fine i scumread the guy who says i have to scum read people!!! Scumreads: Distorted,Marshmallow Marshall, Efekannn02 thanks!
    Wouldn't agree on this, early bussing (which i think you meant aamirus-ptb situation here) would have been more problem here. If they just stop going onto eachother (which here only PTB was pushing, aamirus was defending herself) that would make them seem as scum since unless they've gotten the problems solved.
    Also efe had never posted before...

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I have read some posts and aside from the 99% shitposting I find it weird that PTB said "(plz note sarcasm/first half of day 1 shit posting is not me actually scum reading you.) "

I feel like he would normally don't give a fuck and not even mention it? Going to make me a sandwich.
    Yeah, he might have been trying hard to seem as townie while trying to make someone else's lynch smoothly going on. He's my highest scum read tbh, the 2nd one is SB16 for the reason stated above.

Spoiler : #266 aamirus}[QUOTE=aamirus;745206 :
    Your turbo lynch reasoning makes no sense. If someone turbo lynches you 3 hours into D1 you can just shoot them. That being said, nobody is dumb enough to hammer you 3 hours into D1. If that seriously happened where me and hybrid voted you as town and you were town and 4 people suddenly all voted and lynched you, the game would be solved instantly so it's not a realistic scenario in the slightest.

Efe was on at the time. Yes Unknown got put at L-1, but nobody in their right mind would have hammered him. That player would be instantly jester-read for the rest of the game and single-handedly lose the game for his team. My point is that nobody is going to turbolynch anybody because the town have no reason to make early lynches and the mafia don't want to out themselves.

You lynched Efe with us and you were there at the end lynching hybrid. Please get off your high horse about how the rest of us all make so many mistakes and you are perfect.

I am sorry I ruined your RQs, but I was only asking for a tangible purpose of them in response to you getting upset and scumreading me that I didn't initially answer them. Distorted is the one who actually broke apart every possible benefit. I was assaulting their usefulness in response to answers like David's, which my point was that everyone would give you similarly shitty answers that couldn't be analyzed in the way you wanted.

You scum read me for staying on you and scum read hybrid for going off of you. You said earlier you don't think my push on you is helpful for the town but now you say you scumread hybrid for not pushing people harder. This is what I meant earlier about contradictions.

What stood out to me during our discussion was the people who were clearly online and reading but were not posting or only rarely posting.
    Spruance, Blink, and Distorted were all around but barely said anything. For Distorted, it was highly unusual for him to post so little when he loves to be the one to talk the most. That and one of his few posts was to dismantle your RQs and suddenly flip from scumreading you to scumreading me. It felt opportunistic to me that he wanted to plant the seeds of later pushing whichever one of us looked most scummy after our argument.

With Blink, it's hard to tell if he's doing this "I won't read anybody or participate at all" shit as a scum or if it's in reaction to how mad people got at him for his behavior last game. Last game I think he was tied for top-scum read with Hybrid for most people after D1 for this same kind of attitude and he ended up being town, so there's that. I do see town value to his claim that he will shoot whoever posts the most. Some people who usually talk a lot are silent...

I haven't played with Spruance so Idk but I think he only posted a few trolly comments.

I think Hybrid and StealthBomber were more active during our discussion. Hybrid jumped ship off of you to Distorted pretty quickly but that's like his standard meme of wanting to kill distorted D1 so idk if that means anything. Whoever suggested that he has a playstyle as scum of buddying with a town early on to get town read, I do agree with that as last game he was also following my reads around at the start of D1, so meta-wise that is interesting.

I don't think anybody else really posted before I got off last night[/QUOTE]

I agree on the points you ve made into turbolynching, and that was what i was trying to say back then when ptb had said that (2 lazy to quote it back).

Distorted did really broke the benefits of his push by saying how usefull it is to answer 5 silly questions, which i ve never really answered except of the 1st one, i just said potato to everysingle one of them. And the silly idea is that he would actually think that he would really be able to find a scum by that method. Nawa's lynch had happened not because of those question but because he fucked up.

And that's what I've said on above of this post, he is going by the mindset of "OMGUScum cuz u vote me and i read you as scum with aamirus cuz u both are pressuring me OMG OMG " kind of thing.

Blink is being sarcastic, he will get into the game later on i m pretty sure of it. And I think he had been warned by a staff of the sc2mafia because of his arguement between ptb the last game. That might be the reason maybe?

Spruance is dumb, DW he cant pull out mastermind things.

Can we lynch distorted already?

Smart scum won’t be the last 4 on the train. Simplistic thinking like that’s that has done a lot of promising players in. Please think more critically.

I never once scum read you or hybrid. I merely offered theories as to why and what your motivations would be from a scum perspective, as I found it hard to find town reasons to go that hard in the paint so early off of nothing lol. So i invite you to reread our interactions to get a better sense of what actually transpired. I also believe I said I read you as null/town village idiot. So again, I don’t see a contradiction.
    I do find it interesting that @aamirus and @Hybrid are both quick to coordinate votes on me. Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.

So if you're town be careful, we only have 2 ML's before we lose.

Now it's possible that both aamirus and hybrid see me as a threat that can lead the town with my lengthy wall posts and can do attitude. So they're trying to undermine me early. I don't see a town benefit to what they're doing. Hence, they're not actually applying any pressure or really pushing me at all. They're laying on lame ass votes and giving non answers to questions. But that's fine, I'm gucci with it.
    this quote proves your lies.

And maybe I should be a little more honest. I do feel a little bit weird this game, it’s really my first game back. Last game I don’t really count because everyone’s goal was to get lynched.

This game is more traditional (except for the night less and everyone can kill after lynch) — so it’s still weird for me. I know people have a low opinion of me still, and I’m trying to mitigate that by being a little more accommodating than I should have. In a game where everyone can kill if they are lynched, I’m just trying to keep my head down and help town find the scum.

So I’m sorry if I came off different, I’m still adjusting back into the way this all works. I didn’t play any fms on any sites.

Anyhow, uh, I know this isn’t game related but I hope it helps to bridge the gap on how I could have been so misunderstood earlier lol.

I’m sure someone is going to pick this apart and say I’m trying to appeal to your emotions. Lmao.
    "Sorry guys, i m scum this game and i might act different. Sory for the inconvenience."

I didnt refuse to play last game mlady, there were actually reads incorperated in that story, people know my metas pretty good so i thought that game yall should have seen that i was town via my meta. I wanted you all to see no way blink would do this as scum.... But thats just my humble opinion. Also if you have seen me play the more serious games i dont put too much thought into day 1 in a nightless setup like this for at least the first 24 hours anyway, sometimes i like to just observe everyones interactions and see how they differ in the 48 hour period, i dont want to use my usual tactics of intimidation because im merely trying to change my game away from that being a big meanie nonsense, (even tho it helps a lot with my reads) anyhoo i hope this enlightens you a little bit into my thought train, hope you are having a good day!
    Why would you try to seem as town? If you do townish things, you will become a town read. And nightless SETUP. You may ignore playing first 2 irl days, but you obviously have to start to play the game. Or else it s just dumb to just not to give attention to a whole day and only give attention to the flip.

@aamirus where did I ever actually scumread you? lol I think thaht may be the first bit of defensiveness i've seen from u!! I asked u "scumpainting?" in a previous post - but my concensus on you is town due to how much you are keeping yourself in hte spotlight in a way to get lynched.

and btw, "dis-mantling" his RQS means nothinig. It is obvious to anyone who has played more than 5 games what those posts mean. The purpose of those still stands, because it still asks people to give some self-meta info + their timezone.

best way to play this setup is to honestly heavy pressure (how aamirus is doing) and try to find alignments that way. Usually getting people to L-2/L-1 will get the best info, and doing it D1/D2 will be the most important since we can actually afford a mis-lynch. When people get to L-1, we see the real info come THAT'S pressure.
    She said that to PTB, and she is not trying to get into the spotlight.

His rqs are shit, and doesn't provide into game much. I've played with those questions 4 games and It never actually helped someone to find the scums.

Ptb is heavy pressuring aamirus, not aamirus. And PTB is heavy-pressuring into to lynching her, not finding her allignment.

META

I'm not completely satisfied, but satisfied enough. That post felt very genuine.

I closed my eyes and moved my mouse around on the screen to find out who I should vote now
    -vote Lenneth
    That's definietly not how you play......

Rip games dead
    -vote stealthbomber16
    because when hes town hes usually more helpfull but hes a nice guy
    yeh, agreed.

Reads:

TOWN:
    Me - obvi
    Aamirus - I think she has good intentions, but is just misguided/new.
    Blink - this is not a strong town lean, but I think some of his posts are attempts to bait scum.
    Lenneth - hasn't posted much, but what he has posted has been more towny than scum. Need more info, but I town lean him for now.
    Hybrid - He gets a town lean for not wanting to turbo lynch early. Also after reviewing his earlier posts he seems to be pushing me with aamirus to get info. Not strong town lean, but still towny enough.

Null:

Efe: I can never place efe tbh. Seems more focused this game, but I need more interactions to actually see what hes up to.
    David: Posts are slightly more on the scummy side, but he just might be new. Idk, I need to have more interactions with him, and hopefully he gives us more info.
    Spruance: Another one that needs to give more info and post more of his thoughts.

Scum:

GYRL - posts a shot at me, then runs off into the darkness never to be seen again. He's also playing differently than how town gyrl plays. I find it interesting how he just sides with aamirus and then slips out to leave her with her own thoughts. Unable to be pressed. He also picked one line and tried to make it seem larger than life tbh.
    SB16 - seemed convinced I was playing out of character and was heavily siding with Aamirus, and then suddenly I give him a bit of push back directly and he slinks off to a new player with a low post count. It seems like he was shifting from long hanging fruit, which I was at the time, to a player he could easily buck up against. Even though, he just parks a vote and hasn't really scum hunted in my opinion.
    Distorted - trying too hard to play the peace keeper. Trying to hard to over explain why town need to do things. It seems like he's trying so hard to convince everyone he's town by way of being that guy that has all the "right answers' Isn't really pushing too much, just siding with whoever seems to be winning the argument at the moment. Also trying to get everyone to come in and vote.

If I had to pick between my nulls atm I would put david in the scum category, he feels more scummy than the other two. However, for now, I have 3 solid scumspects.

-vote stealthbomber16
    This read-sheet is completely shit according to how you play. I'm almost pretty sure you are scum rn.

My answers are in yellow
    Spoiler : SB16 wallpost :

This is PTB's wallpost. I've cut out the bits that I do not have a comment on. My responses are in Orange.

snip

This vote is interesting to me, instead of picking someone you have reads on or want to pressure more, you chose to randomly park a vote instead of actually scum hunt. I don't get this SB play this game.

Was hoping to see if Lenneth would react to this because Lenneth has been playing very passively this game. I had my reasons for parking the vote there at the time although now it seems like it has come back to bite me. He was and still is my most null read who has more than one post.

There were no reason for him to react to that post, it seemed too random for him to actually answer to that. Which makes your strat to sink.

I agree with you here. Aamirus questioning it was suspicious but fine, distorted dismantling it for everyone to read exactly the process of it was super sketch to me. He's trying to seem like helpful town, but I see scum motivation there. Force feeding the clues to his teammates. However, they have a chat, so idk he could have just done that in private. But still could be merely trying to be "peace keeper"

That play felt very "mediator" to me.

I'd expect you to say too "unrealistic" for it, forcing the clues to the scumpartner in this game would do more harm than any good. The player would get into non-himself position while he had so few post counts before this game. It was a legit "brb" post to me imo.

snip

This was so weird to me. You said how I am so different this game and were hardlining with aamirus and then after one post you were ready to move on after I threatened to 1. Shoot you, and 2. come back at you and look at your behavior. It seems like you realized you barked up the wrong tree and moved on. Whats fascinating is that you just parked a vote and did nothing else.

Threatening to shoot me was actually the correct thing to do given the context.

You were acting completely unlike yourself in my memory. When you gave me a response that I felt was satisfactory with my memort of you, I was, of course, satisfied.

I don't know what the last part about "parking a vote" is in reference to.

If it was unlike in your memory, and the most of your reads in this game are META READS on PTB, why would you be satisfied for it? I see only bussing here.

The reason I think you would do this because I've seen this exact scenario done before. Literally, this exact thing. Two scummates bus each other hard for the first few hours and are never questioned again. That scumplay totally screams that it is something you are both capable and willing to do.

snip

1. CT
    2. i have a tendency to stack a lot of things on top of each other and then not do any of them, so it would be paralysis I notice you run away when the thought of me pressuring you came about. I find that interesting.
    Because I was satisfied with your answer.
    3. no preference Seems to me like you're trying to hide your alignment.
    fuck ooooooff
    4. I don't have a plan. Scum with a plan, often claim to have no plan. You've answered enough of these to not answer like this. I find this fascinating.
    Correction: my plan was to paint you as scum the run away. Clearly I pre-planned every move I made this game.
    5. he

There are no reasons for you to be satisfied by the answers he has given to you
    why say fuck offf when you can actually say no and a solid disagreement? lol.
    lol the sarcasm here, tho for an asnwer what ptb said here, if a scum were to plan everything in and out, they would have to be really good and experienced. Which i doubt that any of the people dissorrianted like efe and news like lenn, aamir etc would be able to do that. So you are saying that there would be actually have a limitted amount of scums in this game which only could be with a maximum of 1 bad player within them. which your scum reads had the wrong reasonments to actually support my words rn.

you are reading too heavily into this. you've gone all in for no good reason, and it's sloppy.
    -vote PowersThatBe

Are you really sure that I'm mafia? Are you willing to bet your life? The longer I replied to this the more I doubted you. I've made the mistake in the past of not applying what I'm saying to myself as scum, and I'm certain you're doing the same thing right now. As it stands when I am lynched I will be shooting you because this wall post was utter shit and that's not like you.

Once again I doubt my instincts and it comes back to bite me.
    Imo you both are mafia that are trying to buss eachother and seem it like we are at different allignments, which is why i m at l-2 rn lol.

I think if Mafia have the opportunity to sit back and do nothing while town does its first easy mis-lynch I think that would be a better strategy for scum, yes? pretty much guarantees 2 town deaths, puts us as mylo, and if the shots wrong, gg.
    If that's what you think, why are you voting me down while i was an afkie rn? And do you actually think that all 4 mafias would have been staying afk for the d-1 and let the town get mislynched, at least 2 of the mafias would have to lead or paint the lynch.

Where are your reads?

Only scums are sure about who are who, towns can't be that sure (at least for d1) at all about if people are towns or scums. If you are town, it's the best way to misslynch someone... because you were so sure and tunneled about him and you failed
    Which actualy look scummy af.

Plus, not moving your vote for the whole day is dumb af.
    -vote Stealthbomber16
    Lol, that actually worked? or maybe sb16 said him to vote him in scum chat? Hmm.. Because you litreally cant miss a big wallpost as in like my last spoiler lol.

What also confused me about the sb hardline to make me seem scum is that, he came back to this conclusion after he “cleared” me for the moment and was looking elsewhere. Why on earth would I then call him out and draw attention back to myself? I don’t see the value of scum ptb throwing away a strong ally like sb16, especially after he started looking at other people. I usually try to buddy him when I’m scum, it was actually very valuable when I cc’d mesk in instant mafia. Sb and mm were my biggest help in getting that mislynch.

So @Stealthbomber16 explain to me why I would want to keep attention on me after you jumped off me if I were scum? Why would I do that, especially in a game where the lynched get to kill? Help me find the scum motivation. Because I don’t see the strategy there. So is your opinion of me that low? Is this deeper than fm? Have you just lost your trust in me? Because I don’t get how you could be this “sure” as a towny. I ask you to be more critical if you are town.
    *EHEM* "Hey dude lets paint eachother as scums so people wouldn't suspect us for a long time, and let s make it more -we are not doing something like that- to putting a little bit of old game metas in it."

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i started accusing ptb first, and i m just lurking cuz nothing to do
    I lied, i just wanted to be afk lol.

Tbh, my reads are(placement in the list doesnt matter):
    Town
    Aamirus
    Blink
    Spruance(dont ask why)

Null
    Distorted
    Efe
    gyrlander
    david

more scummy null
    Lenneth

Scum
    Ptb
    Sb16
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

not to forget
    -vote powersthatbe

my next lynch would be sb16, then if he is scum as well would go for lenneth.

18. ISO #718

Not aamy's style

Still trying to use the meta to back his reads off and trying to make everyone who is pushing him seem like as pre-planned push on aamirus, since this post proves it. SB16 would have just directly tried to help aamirus just from the start, as he said in the backstages of the game. He was waiting untill he can think of something out of your 2 arguement, which worked out well for him.

If that's what you were looking for you just wanted to poke him a little bit to make it seem as like you've tried to push but actually not. PTB+SB16 teamup?

Wouldn't agree on this, early bussing (which i think you meant aamirus-ptb situation here) would have been more problem here. If they just stop going onto eachother (which here only PTB was pushing, aamirus was defending herself) that would make them seem as scum since unless they've gotten the problems solved.

Yeah, he might have been trying hard to seem as townie while trying to make someone else's lynch smoothly going on. He's my highest scum read tbh, the 2nd one is SB16 for the reason stated above.

[spoiler=#266 aamirus}
    [/spoiler]

I agree on the points you ve made into turbolynching, and that was what i was trying to say back then when ptb had said that (2 lazy to quote it back).

Distorted did really broke the benefits of his push by saying how usefull it is to answer 5 silly questions, which i ve never really answered except of the 1st one, i just said potato to everysingle one of them. And the silly idea is that he would actually think that he would really be able to find a scum by that method. Nawa's lynch had happened not because of those question but because he fucked up.

And that's what I've said on above of this post, he is going by the mindset of "OMGUScum cuz u vote me and i read you as scum with aamirus cuz u both are pressuring me OMG OMG " kind of thing.

Blink is being sarcastic, he will get into the game later on i m pretty sure of it. And I think he had been warned by a staff of the sc2mafia because of his arguement between ptb the last game. That might be the reason maybe?

"Sorry guys, i m scum this game and i might act different. Sory for the inconvenience."

Why would you try to seem as town? If you do townish things, you will become a town read. And nightless SETUP. You may ignore playing first 2 irl days, but you obviously have to start to play the game. Or else it s just dumb to just not to give attention to a whole day and only give attention to the flip.

His rqs are shit, and doesn't provide into game much. I've played with those questions 4 games and It never actually helped someone to find the scums.

Ptb is heavy pressuring aamirus, not aamirus. And PTB is heavy-pressuring into to lynching her, not finding her allignment.

yeh, agreed.

This read-sheet is completely shit according to how you play. I'm almost pretty sure you are scum rn.

My answers are in yellow

Imo you both are mafia that are trying to buss eachother and seem it like we are at different allignments, which is why i m at l-2 rn lol.

If that's what you think, why are you voting me down while i was an afkie rn? And do you actually think that all 4 mafias would have been staying afk for the d-1 and let the town get mislynched, at least 2 of the mafias would have to lead or paint the lynch.

Lol, that actually worked? or maybe sb16 said him to vote him in scum chat? Hmm.. Because you litreally cant miss a big wallpost as in like my last spoiler lol.

*EHEM* "Hey dude lets paint eachother as scums so people wouldn't suspect us for a long time, and let s make it more -we are not doing something like that- to putting a little bit of old game metas in it."

Town
    Aamirus
    Blink
    Spruance(dont ask why)

Null
    Distorted
    Efe
    gyrlander
    david

more scummy null
    Lenneth

Scum
    Ptb
    Sb16

Not responding to your large post because i find it to be bullshit fluff. However, I’d like to point out how weak this read list is. We’ve had over 50 something hours and you managed to keep half the game at a null read and some how put myself and sb together as a team. I find that completely interesting LMAO

It’s clear your scum team told you to push myself and sb or maybe you’re with SB and that’s why he’s defending you. He gave you the highlights of our interactions and helped you figure out what to say.

There’s also distorted who you gave a no read on and he’s also protecting you too.

I see a three person team working in a coordinated fashion here. I invite everyone to look back and see how I’m being set up here.

It’s obvious at this point distorted sb and hybrid are together

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

Just reacting to that :
    Apparently you read everything in a row and I don't understand how you missed WHY i posted that.
    I will enlighten you :

I'll be here for a while. Send me your questions, they will be answered. My vote will not be moving for the rest of the day.
    First he said he won't move his vote for the rest of the day.

A fex posts later :

Because I legitimately think you're scum.

I'll jot down some reads, give a few mins.
    He said he will give us some reads...and disapeared.

So I said :

Where are your reads?

Only scums are sure about who are who, towns can't be that sure (at least for d1) at all about if people are towns or scums. If you are town, it's the best way to misslynch someone... because you were so sure and tunneled about him and you failed
    Which actualy look scummy af.

Plus, not moving your vote for the whole day is dumb af.
    -vote Stealthbomber16

21. ISO #721

Not responding to your large post because i find it to be bullshit fluff. However, I’d like to point out how weak this read list is. We’ve had over 50 something hours and you managed to keep half the game at a null read and some how put myself and sb together as a team. I find that completely interesting LMAO

It’s clear your scum team told you to push myself and sb or maybe you’re with SB and that’s why he’s defending you. He gave you the highlights of our interactions and helped you figure out what to say.

There’s also distorted who you gave a no read on and he’s also protecting you too.

I see a three person team working in a coordinated fashion here. I invite everyone to look back and see how I’m being set up here.

hey ptb friend or comrade or whatever you want to get called

am i evil in your opinion?

and rude?
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hey ptb friend or comrade or whatever you want to get called

am i evil in your opinion?

and rude?

No, the more time I spend with you. The more I realize you’re unique.

Although your behavior is unpredictable, I’ve often underestimated you. So I think you’re good. Still null read tho!

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

No, the more time I spend with you. The more I realize you’re unique.

Although your behavior is unpredictable, I’ve often underestimated you. So I think you’re good. Still null read tho!
    thanks i really appreciate that m8 (i still like mesk more sry)
    btw i wont shoot you when i get lynched(dont worry)

mafia will probably shoot me when they get lynched though lol
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #730

thanks i really appreciate that m8 (i still like mesk more sry)
    btw i wont shoot you when i get lynched(dont worry)

mafia will probably shoot me when they get lynched though lol
    I don't think so, why would they want that? As I said, if you are town, you are an easy lynch later for them.

31. ISO #731

why?

what does it change if I remove the smiley?
    'Why, did Efe told you in your scum chat he won't shot blink?'
    Efekannn02 The Wannabe Nullread Here

Tell Me M8 Whats The Difference Between A Happy Person Asking The Question Or A Angry Person?

A Angry Face Would Only Give Us One Major Idea While A Happy Face Can Give Us Many With Motives
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #732

Just reacting to that :
    Apparently you read everything in a row and I don't understand how you missed WHY i posted that.
    I will enlighten you :

A fex posts later :

So I said :
    yeah, that s why i m thinking that sb16 is trying to bus you early into the game.

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

assuming, you've read it lol

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

44. ISO #744

45. ISO #745

46. ISO #746

[SPOILER=hybrid's wall]
    Not aamy's style

Spoiler : #266 aamirus}
    [/spoiler :

yeh, agreed.

My answers are in yellow

Town
    Aamirus
    Blink
    Spruance(dont ask why)

Null
    Distorted
    Efe
    gyrlander
    david

more scummy null
    Lenneth

Scum
    Ptb
    Sb16

This was a wild ride. I don't have anything to say, but nice work making your own opinion?

Not voting =/= defending. I gave him a chance to contribute and now he has. This is me, reevaluating.

Just reacting to that :
    I will enlighten you :

A fex posts later :

So I said :
    Yeah, that was inexcusable. Sorry about that. I did eventually deliver on reads, though, and that seems to be nowhere on your radar.

btw im just a easy lynch because i am the most annoying person

i literally got lynched while begging for my life to live as comfirmed town read

atleast i freaking made them regret it for not listening to me i hope

Reverse Psychology For The Win
    Did I miss something? Efe was never in danger of being lynched, right?

btw my read list earlier was a totally troll

i scumread skwirl but i wont tell who or how many
    Speaking of Efe being in danger of being lynched, can we actually do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

49. ISO #749

50. ISO #750

Why would you say he's my teammate I don't really get it only scum try to fabricate things when they aren't there interestingly enough you gain some scum points for this
    Explain why you wouldn’t vote him
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?