S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 257: Revenge of the Vengeful: GAME

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    I do find it interesting that @aamirus and @Hybrid are both quick to coordinate votes on me. Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.

So if you're town be careful, we only have 2 ML's before we lose.

Now it's possible that both aamirus and hybrid see me as a threat that can lead the town with my lengthy wall posts and can do attitude. So they're trying to undermine me early. I don't see a town benefit to what they're doing. Hence, they're not actually applying any pressure or really pushing me at all. They're laying on lame ass votes and giving non answers to questions. But that's fine, I'm gucci with it.

If lynched I'll just take one of them out and hope they're not town and cause a two towny downfall.

We have to remember its a 6 vote lynch with 4 mafia in play, so town have to be super careful with laying on lazy votes or policy lynch votes as it could cause a big fucking mess.
    Trying to get everyone elses attention to somewhere else. Teaming me up with someone with wrong reason, I was not been coordinated with aamirus, instead I was just stating out my reads to people nothing more of it. And actually trying to seem to be like town's savior by stating out obvious facts that were already had been in the setup.

More scum points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

2. ISO #102

I do know hybrid likes to buddy a towny when he's scum, so it's possible he's buddying aamirus to make her meta trust him.
    quote the post where i ve tried to buddy her, against a false accusation.

3. ISO #103

Please go look at the game undercover where I was FBI agent and was able to use these questions to accurately lynch NAWA day 1 as the SK @Stealthbomber16 was in that game and remembers.

Just because you don't know me, doesn't mean you can sit here and try to make me look defensive, friendo.
    Dont tell me about Nawa and some old game I’m not reading, tell me about me
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Please go look at the game undercover where I was FBI agent and was able to use these questions to accurately lynch NAWA day 1 as the SK @Stealthbomber16 was in that game and remembers.

Just because you don't know me, doesn't mean you can sit here and try to make me look defensive, friendo.
    in that game, Nawa was litreally obvious and was the only lead. Not because you were able to find it because of those questions.

6. ISO #106

I do know hybrid likes to buddy a towny when he's scum, so it's possible he's buddying aamirus to make her meta trust him.
    Ah hoping to redirect me towards hybrid how clever of you. Thanks for calling me a towny

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

I do find it interesting that @aamirus and @Hybrid are both quick to coordinate votes on me. Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.

So if you're town be careful, we only have 2 ML's before we lose.

Now it's possible that both aamirus and hybrid see me as a threat that can lead the town with my lengthy wall posts and can do attitude. So they're trying to undermine me early. I don't see a town benefit to what they're doing. Hence, they're not actually applying any pressure or really pushing me at all. They're laying on lame ass votes and giving non answers to questions. But that's fine, I'm gucci with it.

If lynched I'll just take one of them out and hope they're not town and cause a two towny downfall.

We have to remember its a 6 vote lynch with 4 mafia in play, so town have to be super careful with laying on lazy votes or policy lynch votes as it could cause a big fucking mess.
    If you're lynched, then shooting one of them is bad. You'd want to kill one of the people who speed-voted you at the end because, as you said,
    Right now it'd be easy for the mafia to swoop in and quick lynch me.
    The wording on this post is a little bit worrying for me. I'd like you to elaborate on this a little bit, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

9. ISO #109

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post702337

go read there.

I'll tell you when I put all of the pieces together with everything else.

I need everyone to post their answers first.

I'm not your trained puppy
    So your answer to me asking about me was to redirect me to a game I wasn’t in?

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Ah hoping to redirect me towards hybrid how clever of you. Thanks for calling me a towny
    I'm merely theorycrafting. It's quite possible you're the scum working with scummate. It's possible you're scum and hybrid is town with a personal beef from last game. It's possible you're both town and just super bad at this game. Yet all is to be revealed. Your reluctance to answer simple questions is interesting to me, not in a good way though.

But nice to try and assume I gave you a town hall pass.

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

I'm merely theorycrafting. It's quite possible you're the scum working with scummate. It's possible you're scum and hybrid is town with a personal beef from last game. It's possible you're both town and just super bad at this game. Yet all is to be revealed. Your reluctance to answer simple questions is interesting to me, not in a good way though.

I answered the questions, you haven’t answered mine

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

I... don't remember this.

16. ISO #116

This was an answer to your question of how I am going to use the data. I will answer your specific questions when I write up a big post later.
    Why do you get to wait until later to answer questions? Lol by your own logic then you are scum

17. ISO #117

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    If you're lynched, then shooting one of them is bad. You'd want to kill one of the people who speed-voted you at the end because, as you said,

The wording on this post is a little bit worrying for me. I'd like you to elaborate on this a little bit, please.
    I'm saying if they're both town, there's 4 active mafia, with 6 votes, I could be turbo lynched. That's all I'm saying is its dangerous to leave and vote with this many mafia.

18. ISO #118

calling us bad to prove his point. *sigh*

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I dont like taking part in day ones and if you guys cant decide on a lynch target i gladly will volenteer at EOD for the good of the town! Long live peace and prosperity! I shall scum read nobody!
    You enjoyed participating in D1 the last 2 games when you were town and had to scum hunt

20. ISO #120

I dont like taking part in day ones and if you guys cant decide on a lynch target i gladly will volenteer at EOD for the good of the town! Long live peace and prosperity! I shall scum read nobody!
    is this a tactic to be able to mis-lynch and not get shot? That is giving WIFOM to scums...literally a giant Costco sized box of wine

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #121

can you join the movement to shoot the first person to vote you?

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

I'm saying if they're both town, there's 4 active mafia, with 6 votes, I could be turbo lynched. That's all I'm saying is its dangerous to leave and vote with this many mafia.
    keyword, could. Logically, mafia would never try to turbo-lynch someone unless there is a strong lead on the person, otherwise they are just going to seem bad the rest of the game. I m just pressuring you little by litle but so far you only seem to be ignoring them. Booring.

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Thats where tempers will start to fly =( i will refrain from insulting anyones play and intelligence! Everyone has their own amazing way of playing!
    did you get a warning from some mod or sth? lmao

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Why do you get to wait until later to answer questions? Lol by your own logic then you are scum
    That makes no sense, first of all. Second of all, I have my reasons. Not which I'm going to share right now because it will defeat the purpose of the RQS.

Right now, you think you're pushing me as town vs someone you think is scum. But in actuality, if you're actually town, trying to dismantle the RQS will make it ineffective for me to actually use it to scum hunt by revealing what I'm looking for, and what I'm comparing it to. So to me it seems like you're a scum trying to first avoid it, because the unknown scares you, and also it seems like you're trying to get into my head so you can help your mates get past the RQS unscathed.

The fact that you don't understand why a town would be somewhat private about this tells me you aren't a very experienced player tbh.

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    keyword, could. Logically, mafia would never try to turbo-lynch someone unless there is a strong lead on the person, otherwise they are just going to seem bad the rest of the game. I m just pressuring you little by litle but so far you only seem to be ignoring them. Booring.
    Not if they know I'll take out one of you, and then that's two town down.

Y'all are not thinking logically.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

But then you proceed to say "I would kill one of them."

If you get turbolynched, the primary suspects should be the people who turbolynch you. This is pretty basic stuff.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

oh.... I was second =(

Spruance (2 [L-4]):
    Distorted, Stealthbomber16

-vote powersthatbe
    lets find out - if you are town and scums decide to out themselves.

CHOOO CHOOO

35. ISO #135

That makes no sense, first of all. Second of all, I have my reasons. Not which I'm going to share right now because it will defeat the purpose of the RQS.

Right now, you think you're pushing me as town vs someone you think is scum. But in actuality, if you're actually town, trying to dismantle the RQS will make it ineffective for me to actually use it to scum hunt by revealing what I'm looking for, and what I'm comparing it to. So to me it seems like you're a scum trying to first avoid it, because the unknown scares you, and also it seems like you're trying to get into my head so you can help your mates get past the RQS unscathed.

The fact that you don't understand why a town would be somewhat private about this tells me you aren't a very experienced player tbh.
    Uhm, uh, umm sir I think you are a bad person, is that fine with you?

Also a citizen doesn't need to hide anything until late game. even if you have something to keep within you just don't even mention it. Also you forgot the first part.

36. ISO #136

Unless the RQs have no tangible value and are a weak ploy to give yourself town points. Somebody who was really trying to scum hunt wouldn’t have asked 5 questions where only 1 of the questions has anything to do with the game

37. ISO #137

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Uhm, uh, umm sir I think you are a bad person, is that fine with you?

Also a citizen doesn't need to hide anything until late game. even if you have something to keep within you just don't even mention it. Also you forgot the first part.
    Citizens can have secrets too =(

38. ISO #138

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh.... I was second =(

Spruance (2 [L-4]):

-vote powersthatbe

CHOOO CHOOO
    You beat me to the punch.
    -vote PowersThatBe

Do not advance past L-2 or face my giant laser eyes.

39. ISO #139

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    oh.... I was second =(

Spruance (2 [L-4]):

-vote powersthatbe

CHOOO CHOOO
    ?

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

Unless the RQs have no tangible value and are a weak ploy to give yourself town points. Somebody who was really trying to scum hunt wouldn’t have asked 5 questions where only 1 of the questions has anything to do with the game
    And actually THEY all have something to do with the game.

Sorry you cant figure it out. lol.

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

Not if they know I'll take out one of you, and then that's two town down.

Y'all are not thinking logically.
    I do appreciate how you’ve repeatedly referred to both of us as townies now, and yet still claim you will shoot one of us

46. ISO #146

sigh, I'm sorry you dont understand.
    In my eyes, you're speaking absolute horseshit and going on about something that appears to be irrelevant.

47. ISO #147

it's been just 2 hours into the game and i don't want to see another turbo lynch game unvoting cuz i m gonna go off soon
    -vote marshmallow marshall

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

ummm 4 of the questions did.

Hello friends!

Please answer the following:

1. What is your timezone?
    2. How do you react under pressure?
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
    5. Preferred Pronoun?

1. What is your timezone? Eastern
    2. How do you react under pressure? very well. aggro.
    3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? scum all day bb. way more fun.
    4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being a dick or being accused of being a dick.
    5. Preferred Pronoun? he
    1) Timezone is valueble info so u know when people are on and most likely to post. can tell when someone is avoiding the game (this is indirectly related, so lets not count it)

2) react under pressure.... direct question about self meta behavior
    3) prefer town or mafia - directly related to the game. People with their most "enjoyed" alignment tend to be active and more engaging in the game.
    4) What are you known to do this game? Directly asking what intentions u have, another meta + pre planning question.
    5) preferred prefix. not about the game.

so 4 questions are related to the game, 3 are related directly to the game.... @aamirus scum painting??

50. ISO #150