Anyone fuck with stocks?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Anyone fuck with stocks?

What are these fucking returns man. Just go out there and plop a fat stack on a stock and get 10% by the end of next week.

This shit is retarded.

Amazon alone went up from 1k to like 1.7k in 1 year. That is a 70% return. I don't like trump, but praise trump for the corporate tax rate. Invest in some pussy ass bonds and get 3-4%? Naw.

Go out and make some dough before we get a bear market, people.

Literally at a 9.5% return in the last 5 days.
    I'm FloodingRain on sc2, sorry for the confusion <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fury
    Who the hell quotes themselves in their own signature?

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Anyone fuck with stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Without doing much research it’s easy to make 5-10% per week generally, but every once in awhile you make a mistake and lose 50%+ so I would recommend taking the time to make better bets
    That's what I've heard. That shit's volatile.

Stick to Roulette on sc2mafia XDD

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

Yep. And even there, don't play roulette. Seriously. If risk > reward, or even = reward, don't gamble. And if someone proposes you to gamble, it's because risk > reward, usually. Else that person is dumb, and you can strip the person of all the money he/she/xe/it/that has.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Without doing much research it’s easy to make 5-10% per week generally, but every once in awhile you make a mistake and lose 50%+ so I would recommend taking the time to make better bets
    Definitely. It's idiotic to just jump on every bandwagon. Some win, some lose.

Some people even take loans to invest.

If you can't afford to lose it all, then don't invest any of it.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Warshieldman321 View Post
    See my birthday is in less than 10 days and i want to start buying stocks young. This is impeccable timing. Any advice for a noob on this shit?
    What is your main account? Literally, I yelled "STRENGHT IN UNITY" several times these days on HotS... your signature lol... also who registers on a mafia site to ask a question about stocks as a first post?

And sorry but I got no advice to give you, for I do not mess with stocks.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

See my birthday is in less than 10 days and i want to start buying stocks young. This is impeccable timing. Any advice for a noob on this shit?
    Invest in a company with a bright future like Amazon and don't take the stock out for at least a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What is your main account? Literally, I yelled "STRENGHT IN UNITY" several times these days on HotS... your signature lol... also who registers on a mafia site to ask a question about stocks as a first post?

And sorry but I got no advice to give you, for I do not mess with stocks.
    This game has made us paranoid of newcomers LOL.

11. ISO #11

Invest in a company with a bright future like Amazon and don't take the stock out for at least a year.

This game has made us paranoid of newcomers LOL.
    I swear this is a smurf account lol

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

I registered so long ago and I completely forgot about it only to come back this week. I’ve been playing maf for a few years now. Tag is nopedotavi#1744. I’m not so new so much as I made an account and never used it lol
    Oh. That still doesn't explain your signature, but if you really aren't a smurf, welcome back! But I don't believe you mostly :P maybe yzb is right though... mafia made me paranoid...

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh. That still doesn't explain your signature, but if you really aren't a smurf, welcome back! But I don't believe you mostly :P maybe yzb is right though... mafia made me paranoid...
    Sometimes when I'm on this forum my brain starts making wild conspiracy theories about certain people being smurfs or slots doing OGC and I have to stop myself going crazy by reminding myself it's irrational to apply my pseudo-psychology to real life.

Perhaps I was projecting on to you =P

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Sometimes when I'm on this forum my brain starts making wild conspiracy theories about certain people being smurfs or slots doing OGC and I have to stop myself going crazy by reminding myself it's irrational to apply my pseudo-psychology to real life.

Perhaps I was projecting on to you =P
    Lol. Are you in the Skwirl discord btw? If you're not there's the link to it in Distorted's signature :P

17. ISO #17

Do it via a Roth IRA. Max out your annual contribution if you can.

The economy is set to tank in 1-2 years, so it is rather difficult to invest well right now. Growth stocks should be your aim though.

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Do it via a Roth IRA. Max out your annual contribution if you can.

The economy is set to tank in 1-2 years, so it is rather difficult to invest well right now. Growth stocks should be your aim though.
    tfw everyone's accepted the economy's going to tank and everyone's just resigned themselves to leeching off the dying corpse XD

19. ISO #19

tfw everyone's accepted the economy's going to tank and everyone's just resigned themselves to leeching off the dying corpse XD
    Considering how much Trump is trying to push tariffs on literally everybody? I didn't think it would happen until the 200 billion tariff announcement.

Luckily I'll have the income to dump into stocks on the rebound, but Trump is literally fucking everyone (but his base won't give a shit).

And it's not like 1 person can stop the market from tanking. If you fight the market, you'll get wrecked. Not like I'm pulling my investments, but I'm just not going to dump into it now.

That being said, I still did make some recent investments. But, I plan to hold onto them for years - recession or not. I see great growth potential in them.

20. ISO #20

Sometimes when I'm on this forum my brain starts making wild conspiracy theories about certain people being smurfs
    I was Arsonist all along.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #21

happy bday most random person on this site
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #22

Just want to say:

"Toilet man, toilet man, does whatever a toilet can"

Long live Trump!!!
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

23. ISO #23