S-FM: Revenge of the Vengeful: SIGNOOPS!
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM: Revenge of the Vengeful: SIGNOOPS!

REVENGE OF THE VENGEFUL

Link to the Setup: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...f_the_Vengeful

Signs:
    1. Distorteddybear
    2. Hoborid
    3. Efektive
    4. BananaLaCucaracha Blinksteaker
    5. Bananalander
    6. Lennonade
    7. Stealthbrowser16
    8. Aamazing
    9. Spruce tree
    10. PowderThatBee
    11. TheGodDarwin

Reserves:
    1. Magorilla

If not enough signups are reached, I will use a variant of the setup with less players. If too many people are signed, I will do the same thing with more players.

If you got any questions on the setup, please ask them here!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 18th, 2018 at 06:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM: Revenge of the Vengeful: SIGNOOPS!

/priority reserve

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

lol disto :P
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #5

The Vengeful mechanic sounds really fun.

Btw, do you or do you not need to open a setup workshop thread and have it approved before hosting a setup copied from another website?
    MM gives link to the original setup link while Gyrl made a new setup thread before hosting the Assassin game.

Also, are all discussions regarding S-FM queue held in private chats now?

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    The Vengeful mechanic sounds really fun.

Btw, do you or do you not need to open a setup workshop thread and have it approved before hosting a setup copied from another website?
    MM gives link to the original setup link while Gyrl made a new setup thread before hosting the Assassin game.

Also, are all discussions regarding S-FM queue held in private chats now?
    Yes. But right now, SJ is simply too busy to approve anything, and RLVG/Iced_Monopoly are not there since a long while. SSSSssssssoooooooo........ someone convinced me that I had to host something lol. The setup is correct (signups for that exact setup are open on another site).

No. However, as I said, SJ is busyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Just to clarify: this is not the legit standard procedure to host a game, if that answers @OzyWho 's question.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Stop it just play!

/sign
    Lol he'll play... some day... he said he was busy..............

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

MM if you tweak the set up for different players you might want to discuss it first before starting game. It might become unbalanced. Better to get the right amount of players
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    MM if you tweak the set up for different players you might want to discuss it first before starting game. It might become unbalanced. Better to get the right amount of players
    If you look at the setup, you'll see there are variants in order to keep the game balanced. If I get to do that, I will of course discuss it, but it should be a very very similar balance.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 17th, 2018 at 11:47 AM.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Sign
    You sign lol

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    10. Spruance (too tired to find you a name atm lol)
    spruce tree
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    spruce tree
    okay I really don't have an idea for the name... so I'll use that one lmao

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why did you not allow banana we could have started
    because banana is tempbanned
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why did you not allow banana we could have started
    Because banana is banned for a duration I do not know. I can't let a banned player in, it's not because I did not want to include him.
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; June 18th, 2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Error in the numbers ;-;

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Signups are now closed. You may still reserve for the game. Game will start at midnight tomorrow which is, according to a website about timezones, 18h Eastern Standard Time (EST) for you americans.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Signs are going to be randomized. @Distorted @Hybrid @Efekannn02 @blinkskater @Gyrlander @Lenneth @Stealthbomber16 @aamirus @Spruance @PowersThatBe @TheGodDavid

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    Your hosted game is not the LyLo Variant, right?
    No. I mention any variation from the "normal" setup.