Firebringer is retiring
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Firebringer is retiring

It has been a fun time guys. I had a lot of fun with you all, but I have to regretfully announce my retirement from staff, and likely take my leave from the community for at least awhile. There are multiple reasons why I am leaving, some has to do with how staff has handled various issues, some has to do with my own inability to keep up with my responsibility. I don't regret being on staff, and I was glad to help out the community when and where I could. There are many people I am going to miss, but the fire isn't being brought anymore.

I started out a year ago, as a Keeper back when Coast was still on staff. I was in a call with them and asked, Coast specifically said not to give me that. Saying that I was a troll, and was a horrible decision. Helz gave me a shot at it, and I like to think I did a good job, there were hiccups at times. Like the Tafkal incidences for example, and my very involved nature trying to change the order of how we did things to be more active presence. I mellowed out, and started training keepers later months as new keepers joined and left. I quit for a short week for when Coast was kicked off staff for "selling points", which I believed firmly he didn't do. I have always stuck by what I thought was right. I know I have butted heads with a few staff, but overall I think I have done my job well. I think those who have been involved with the community have done a good job. We all love the game and mod, and it wasn't an easy decision to do this.

This is your trusted Sheriff Jailor, True MvP. Saying Goodbye!

Love you all!

By the way SuperJack still owes me a Pizza.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Firebringer Is Retiring

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lol!

He is never gona let this shit go~
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Firebringer is Out

It has been a fun time guys. I had a lot of fun with you all, but I have to regretfully announce my retirement from staff, and likely take my leave from the community for at least awhile. There are multiple reasons why I am leaving, some has to do with how staff has handled various issues, some has to do with my own inability to keep up with my responsibility. I don't regret being on staff, and I was glad to help out the community when and where I could. There are many people I am going to miss, but the fire isn't being brought anymore.

I started out a year ago, as a Keeper back when Coast was still on staff. I was in a call with them and asked, Coast specifically said not to give me that. Saying that I was a troll, and was a horrible decision. Helz gave me a shot at it, and I like to think I did a good job, there were hiccups at times. Like the Tafkal incidences for example, and my very involved nature trying to change the order of how we did things to be more active presence. I mellowed out, and started training keepers later months as new keepers joined and left. I quit for a short week for when Coast was kicked off staff for "selling points", which I believed firmly he didn't do. I have always stuck by what I thought was right. I know I have butted heads with a few staff, but overall I think I have done my job well. I think those who have been involved with the community have done a good job. We all love the game and mod, and it wasn't an easy decision to do this.

This is your trusted Sheriff Jailor, True MvP. Saying Goodbye!

Love you all!

Reposting this because apparently for all my work we should stuff all the staff quits in one thread.
    Very respectful guys.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Firebringer is retiring

Good working with you sir.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I do remember 1st of April, when the shaky screen and the name changes happened and you calling yourself *insert any element*bringer and I told you "That's not the correct element! It should be *******" And next game you changed to it. Anyway, the few games I had with you were interesting (although I was scared you were afk and cult would lost xD). Also, thanks for helping me with the points thing... I'm really happy I requesting for a PR when there was someone able to check previous 3.0 reviews! So.. Arigato!! Kawaii!!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    why am i here...

i think i'm lost...
    Nu, it's your history lesson. We have all done such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

16. ISO #16