4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Spoiler : wtf :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    OK - so I forgot about this, and im 200 posts behind...so posting my reads ive gotten so far from the first 7 posts:

Distorted's Reads List
    Will keep updating this throughout the game.

@Dr. white - pretty much confirmed vigi

@Ian fleming - because he came in and voted evelynx D1 without really have much info. I had some skepticism still, but on D2 he pushed a mychael vote at a very inconvenient time for scum. There were multiple trains going so he could have EASILY kept a town read and hopped on white or blurgh.

@abyssum -
    Town reasons:for genuinly working with GH to move this game forward. I saw no attempts to derail any of the trains that were put up, and progressing with her reads.
    Scum reasons: coming off very opportunistic on the push on me. I dont see her attempting to solve nearly as much as D1/2, so I'm thinking buddying with GH carried a lot of that solid town read.

@shinori - is a town slant for me, but still have some doubt. Just a but i felt genuine frustration when he was pressuring me for more info behind my votes ect he was also a part of the mychael lynch, which i do not see bussing being a probable strategy D2...pretty much dooms scums unless there is a very experienced scum with a high town read atm....but still odds = shit there

@davedob - not a complete town read but it's a pretty strong town slant currently. He has played similar to Abyssum, but had some fault moments EoD 1 and did not seem to be scum hunting as much on D2, however was part of both of the scum lynches.

Updated D3: I don't really know why im moving dave down on the list.. I just have this uneasy feeling that we have a more experienced scum amongst them. He drastically reduced his appearance yesterday, until it was starting to get pointed out. He has been active since (NAI there). but for someone whom plays with GH a lot, over 10k posts I would kind of expect him to be asking more questions and extracating more information. Seems to be just having some circular conversations. keeps saying needs to look into shinori, or AA, but not seeing too much of looking into people.. just an odd gut feeling with dave.

@Smug - is neutral read for me; havnt really looked into the posts at all - so D3 I have a feeling we will want more smug!

Updated D3: Smug is coming off somewhat content....almost smug if you will.. ok ok sorry. But I do see more posts coming from smug and starting to question and find information. Still a null read with me.

@archangel - was not part of the lynch on D2. genuinly seems to be trying to figure out the game, but it could be because she is doing some serious damage control...but putting this much effort in right now as a scum seems...unmotivating from how the last 2 days have gone. I feel shes having a town rush of energy here

Updated D3: I am finding archangels voting to be somewhat careless and opportunistic. Voting white D1 because ceme "asked" her to. During the build on me, she quickly jumped in. For all this reading and alignment hunting she is doing, not seeing any real sum-ups really or voting behind it. Not really starting in pushing on her own, which gives me the impression that she is playing pretty carefully.

@Schadd - Need to refresh myself on what Schadd has been doing... said he was going to make an ISO on mychael and left. lol will have to relook at what trains he was a part of unless some1 knows off the top of their head. very null read to me.

Updated D3: I find it strange how Schadd has been coming on at EoDs. Not sure if this has been a pattern all game, but it was definitely noticable last game. comes on, does posts responding to people throughout the thread ( u can tell he is skimming it because he missed a lot of posts that addressed things).

@cemeteries - very high stressed at the EoD 2. I believe D1 I was putting a scumread on him as well, but was not too strong. As well as pushing/begging for a white lynch over mychael EoD 2. a lot of people will say a scum wont do that, but when it is such a heavily weighted game after that lynch...I could see that becoming a very crucial moment for scums

..... what is that..............................
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Scum slip. He called me nobleman. Only a jester would know my alignment.

Also, MM's posts give me the idea he's trying to annoy us with his RP so we'll lynch him as well.

I believe it's quite possible that MM and Blink are our jesters. More confident on blink, but why is MM pushing me to only think about blink with his question and ping? It seems he wants to use our personal stuff to get me to push a train on blink.

As it stands now, blink and MM are two people I would not vote today. Unless forced to.
    That's actually a good point.... lol

This game is going to be exhausting.
    I woulden't take this game too seriously =P It's more of a break between all the FM games thatv been going on back to back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I sense unnatural vibes from PTB... However, this world is twisting our natural behavior, even if we are loyal to the Queen. I do not know if the Great Mage is corrupted, but he is for sure trying to get lynched.
    hmmm not seeing him trying to get lynched yet =P was trying to figure out reads on people thus far - potential early discredit?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    ikr...
    this is in response to the "this game is going to be exausting". Actually get a town vibe off both of those due to a Jester woulden't immediately be thinking that. They have their goal set out in-front of them. Actually thinking now that saving Hybrid and PTB to if we get into a scenario where it's MYLO or we need a town lynch to lynch 1 of them. Finding our town piles early and holding them for when needed may be a good bet since we can gamble early. having high town read lynches later would be better.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #210

waaaaait if our goal is to die.................... then modkill counts as killing us!!!!! so if we can get modkilled :think: hoooow to get modkilled......................................... .

!

Spoiler : How to get modkilled, a suicide note by Distorted. :
    Mesk > Naz
    Naz said she'd modkill an enemy team if you modkill bait, my King
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #211

but, I think @Hybrid should survive all game.
    I clearly don't want to lynch him lol.

12. ISO #212

I woulden't take this game too seriously =P It's more of a break between all the FM games thatv been going on back to back lol

hmmm not seeing him trying to get lynched yet =P was trying to figure out reads on people thus far - potential early discredit?

this is in response to the "this game is going to be exausting". Actually get a town vibe off both of those due to a Jester woulden't immediately be thinking that. They have their goal set out in-front of them. Actually thinking now that saving Hybrid and PTB to if we get into a scenario where it's MYLO or we need a town lynch to lynch 1 of them. Finding our town piles early and holding them for when needed may be a good bet since we can gamble early. having high town read lynches later would be better.
    Agreed with last paragraph. Now read the thread before drawing conclusions :P

13. ISO #213

Ok the thing is, I really don't want to read someone's textes with full of rping intended so i suggest we lynch mm first, he is pretty much nobleman as it seems or else he would try to sign his partner to do some shit in his ridicilous posts with some shitty messaging technique
    This could be an incredibly obvious alighment =P lol doubt it but still the thoughts there.

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

Thanks for confirming you and hybrid are the scum team
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #217

King Distorted, what do you think of Knight Lord Blinkskater's behavior? Do you think that he walks in the path of the Light?

18. ISO #218

Honestly even if you're scum, it'll be helpful for us to analysis who pushed your lynch the most. Then our chances of lynching a towny increases dramatically.

Just sucks because we'll have to lynch a lot more town and it'll come down to a tie in the end since it'll be a 2 vote game with 3 people and one of the 2 votes would have to be a jester.

So ideally, I'd like for you not to be a jester.

We can afford to make a mistake, but it could fuck us at end of game.
    so to make it clear (because someone was asking me about this): at 3v2 - the only way town can win at this point is if two towns vote the third town. there is NO self voting allowed. git gud.
    if the votes are split btwn a jester and a town, a jester will be lynched.
    feel free to message me on discord or here to clarify anything :^) glhf
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

Thanks for confirming you and hybrid are the scum team
    Not so fast. All shall speak before such an absolute sentence is spoken. The Light rewards those who think before wielding their blade.

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

I dunno.... I tl;dr the RP posts lol The other game im in is pushing 5k+ posts; so much reading >=O
    Ah lol don't worry it's not much content, what I want to know is what you think about posting only bullshit rp...

23. ISO #223

I mean, we gotta have 2 people from nobles to not to lynch (preferably myself and ptb) and we also need to think about who actually might be jesters (no clue rn)
    is everyone fine with me and ptb leading down this town to victory? if yes press F to pay respects to jesters
    No.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

I really think blink might be scum, hes just mindlessly posting shit smut and backing off L-1 votes on someone he town read. Which the lynch would be pro town.
    I think we can expect a very high lvl of trolling this game, just due to the burnout from all the previous games back to back =P

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227

I think we can expect a very high lvl of trolling this game, just due to the burnout from all the previous games back to back =P
    Burnout? Damn, if you're tired just don't sign up lol

28. ISO #228

Hybrid gets points of offering to be one of two towns not lynched.

I think the distorted push could be a huge mistake, and Hybrid could be scum trying to trick us into getting rid of his teammate.

Now with that being said. If distorted turns out to be jester, hybrid should never be lynched imo.
    First game I ever played with Hybrid he was scum (armadyus follower) and painted someone as his partner very well. Something I am guessing is common for him in games as scum; so hybrid is a heavy "no lynch" slot for me right now.

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

First game I ever played with Hybrid he was scum (armadyus follower) and painted someone as his partner very well. Something I am guessing is common for him in games as scum; so hybrid is a heavy "no lynch" slot for me right now.
    Ayy I literally said I was getting an armadyus follower vibe from Hybrid... DO NOT LYNCH HIM XD

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    so to make it clear (because someone was asking me about this): at 3v2 - the only way town can win at this point is if two towns vote the third town. there is NO self voting allowed. git gud.
    Jester aligned setup for no reason

33. ISO #233

Hm so you suspect me because I'm trying hard to lynch distorted, I ve got it. I and distorted can be jesters. But right after saying that why would you even bother having a 3rd one to scum read with a "pretty sure" adjective? HM
    If he gets lynched and flips jester, he wants the town to beleive they can lynch anyone and be fine. I think he is looking to find someone to paint an alignment with.... not sure I understand the angle here yet from a town perspective.

34. ISO #234

Sounds like a forced name drop?
    Elaborate, my King, please.

35. ISO #235

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Blink slowly walks twords Aamirus, en route he quickly drops his shorts revealing that furry rock hard bod, that even a male squirrel would google at. Aamirus' face lights up with excitement her eyes focoused on blinks abnormally large furry penis."If that grows anymore i... I'm not sure if i'll be able to handle it." said aamirus "Don't worry my pretty little squirrel, i'm gonna rock that noble little body of yours all night long." replied blink. After about 2 hours
    ,fur drenched in sweat and somewhat fatigued blinkskater gets up and walks over to dresser, and instead of pouring himself a drink in a glass like a normie would he proceeds to chug half the bottle of the dark substance.He then returns to the bed where Aamirus lay smiling. "That was godly, are you ready for round two?" she asked "Does Chuck Norris create fire by rubbing two icecubes together? You bet your fucking ass he does." Aamirus smiled as blink rolls back on top of her
    and inserts is furry penis into her squirrely snatch, the moans get louder and louder as she's about to orgasm for the 15th time...BANG BANG BANG, someones banging on the door so loud it could awake the kraken. Blink jumps up and runs over to the door rips the door open and says "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" It's Efekann blinks most trusted advisor. "Blink I hate to bother you on this night but there is a terrible problem Naztallah has gone missing and hasn't returned I was aware
    of the spell and her spending the night with distorted, but she was supposed to return at midnight and it's allready 3 AM." Blink ponders this for a moment before replying, "Efe, this is grave news indeed for I have a plan I will make preperations as we speak and ride out at first light." Wait blink, what about" at this moment Efe glanced over at the beautiful and concerned looking aamirus laying there in blinks bed. "Ah Efe do you adimire lady Aamirus?" asked blink to which efe replied
    "I find her very beautiful yes, yes i do." "So Efe here is my gift to you for being such a noble/trusted/ friend for all these years, she's all yours for the rest of the night, but i warn you do NOT fall in love for i fear as beautiful as she is, her mind may be rotten." said blink "This will be a night for the ages cackled Efe smiling." As blink walked out of the room he looked back over his shoulder to see a smiling Efe and believe it or not a smiling aarmius, then the covers come up over them and they dissapeard
    in a flurry of movements. As blinkskater the great was walking down twords the armory he passed by PTB and MM talking very closely hand in hand sitting at a table as blink drew nearer he could make out harsh fast words being spoken between the two."Not as chisled as he is" "you're acting like a child" "If you were half the man he was" "his dark brown fur gleams with an almost aura" as blink passes by he just shakes his head in amusement at the trivial little comments that he heard being spoken. Blink thinks to himself
    "Man these are the people i'm fighting for?" "Scurrying around like rodents trying to figure the most simplest things out and being nowhere near the truth." Blink let out a small chuckle. PTB heard this chuckle stood up and said 'BLINK, please becarefull if you are going to save queen naztallah, I would hate to see anything bad happen to you." PTB looked really concerned, could there be something deeper going on there? like a hidden flame, that he secretly wished would ignite into the hot flames of 1000 burning suns.?
    Anyhoo Blink replied "I Will Save The Queen This Dawn, And I Will Bring You Back Distorteds Head On A Silver Platter." PTB looked at blink just admiring his dark brown walnut shaped eyes, he had no words left all he could do was smile. SMACK!, It was MM bringing his open hand hard across PTB's face. "if it's him you want then go and fucking have him" replied MM, He then stormed off tears streaming down his face.Blink took this as his Q to get the fuck outta dodge, he then headed to the armory stocked up on wepons, found a horse outside
    and rode into the sunrise, shirtless his furry pecs gleaming in the rise of the sun.
    LOL

36. ISO #236

Elaborate, my King, please.
    It’s cuz hybrid scum slipped that he and distorted are teammates so since then he’s been trying to make it look like he is aligned with other people too to dispel that notion

37. ISO #237

LOL
    This is what his wife doesn't want to see. Or more like what he doesn't want his wife to see :P

38. ISO #238

It’s cuz hybrid scum slipped that he and distorted are teammates so since then he’s been trying to make it look like he is aligned with other people too to dispel that notion
    SHUSH I know you're town and I want to hear from everyone... if you answer instead of them I'll have to survive more

39. ISO #239

nah, Hybrid is a better player than to out his scummate so hard on D1 in a setup that CALLS for trolling. but if u want to keep me in the no-lynch catagory for a bit im fine with that.

@Marshmallow Marshall my take on blinks roleplay is null =P I think everyone came into this setup with a very trolly mentality so I expected nothing less tbh lol

40. ISO #240

@naz
    i am laughing my ass off reading these

Light!!!! I summon you!!!!!!!!!!! Call our mighty King, @Distorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May he arrive soon enough to see the glorious battle we shall have soon!

And so, the King of Nazeroth has arrived on his yellow steed (don't ask me why he painted it that color) that strangely looked like a fat squirrel, and gave his thoughts on the battle that was coming.

i wish i could mod kill u

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i mean at EoD thats where the votes need to be. if the votes are tied between jester and town, jester lynch.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

41. ISO #241

nah, Hybrid is a better player than to out his scummate so hard on D1 in a setup that CALLS for trolling. but if u want to keep me in the no-lynch catagory for a bit im fine with that.

@Marshmallow Marshall my take on blinks roleplay is null =P I think everyone came into this setup with a very trolly mentality so I expected nothing less tbh lol
    Mhmmm. I think my vote stays on Aamirus. Blink's RP is quite disturbing but lol I guess he's not scum for it ;-;

42. ISO #242

Jester aligned setup for no reason
    read the whole setup thread, it's not that long. trying to keep it true to the way its designed.
    i like my games to punish people : )

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

Post #2/10

I don't want to clog up the thread, and I want to organize my thoughts, so most everything is wrapped in a spoiler.
    Spoiler : Post commentaries :
    Also @aamirus could be WIFOMING. I thought about that, if I get jester, I'd claim jester so everyone would think I was town claiming jester and increase my chances of getting lynch on the off chance that people wouldn't expect jester to just come out and claim. It's possible aamirus had the same idea.
    Yeah, but I'd like town to please stop making things difficult for other players. This is not a classic jester, and people are getting too much into the role play.

I don't think you'd be so obvious, but your defence of aamirus is noted.

I really think blink might be scum, hes just mindlessly posting shit smut and backing off L-1 votes on someone he town read. Which the lynch would be pro town.

I don't want to play with distorted that's why. He'll try to get me lynched for funziez...
    This is weird. You should want that.

-vote Voss
    I want 11 posts not 10
    noted, but no

noted. you're encouraging people to not try this game. He also doesn't respond.

buying this a lot

Notes
    -I like Hybrid, think he's town
    -Also liking Marsh, but I've never seen scum marsh
    -If blink keeps shit posting, i'll never vote him.
    -Distorted is also trolling first post. What the fuck.
    -Oh he's not taking this game seriously.
    -Distorted is encouraging... putting this into my Distorted read

Thoughts on some of the scummiest to towniest people.
    Spoiler : Distorted :
    I'm literally not going to play your game where you say this is burnout mafia. It doesn't help us figure out who's scum. You can do whatever you want, but if you're going to write off everyone's behavior as a don't care, I'm going to react and say you're either scum, or don't deserve to be lynched. If you decide to change, I might consider voting you later. But I want cold war Distorted here.

Spoiler : blinkskater :
    Stop with your monologues. I won't read them, and am also going to say that while you do this, I'll think you're scum, and I won't vote for you. And if I have 2 people I won't vote for, this game's pretty much done for me. I don't mind being at an impasse, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be clear on how I'm going to react.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :
    I'm kind of jsut disappointed that you have a slight scum read on me. I don't know what this means, but I prefer a ranking of where I am compared to everywhere else. It's way more informative. Hopefully you see that this is my town game and will vote appropriately when the time is right.

Spoiler : PTB :
    I've played with PTB before, and he takes this seriously. And I want to know if I can trust him or not, so I might tunnel on him. I'll see if he sets off any scum reads that are similar to when I last played with him.

Spoiler : Hybrid :
    I think they're playing from the heart. Just rereading Day 1 posts.

Spoiler : aamirus :
    As my #1 town read right now, please unvote Unknown and stop dicking around

cvote
    Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
    aamirus
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid

PowersThatBe
    Marshmallow Marshall

blinkskater
    Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

Heartfelt note to my townies:
    Also, for the 10th time in my 2 posts, I'd like everyone to get over the fact that the name of the scum is 'jester'. It's role play. I'll give you some other role play. We're trying to escape from a room, but not all of us can make it. If both the scum get out, the whole world dies. There. It's not a jester game anymore.

Also, I want to vote amirus, but I'm not sure if that's what I should do, since I said I wouldn't vote my top town read.... Hm... If someone calls me out on this, I'm going to refer them to this post. I'm honestly unsure, because essentially, my best first vote is to eliminate a more useless towny, or someone that might not vote me in late game.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Post #2/10

I don't want to clog up the thread, and I want to organize my thoughts, so most everything is wrapped in a spoiler.

Yeah, but I'd like town to please stop making things difficult for other players. This is not a classic jester, and people are getting too much into the role play.

noted, but no

buying this a lot

Notes

I'm literally not going to play your game where you say this is burnout mafia. It doesn't help us figure out who's scum. You can do whatever you want, but if you're going to write off everyone's behavior as a don't care, I'm going to react and say you're either scum, or don't deserve to be lynched. If you decide to change, I might consider voting you later. But I want cold war Distorted here.

Stop with your monologues. I won't read them, and am also going to say that while you do this, I'll think you're scum, and I won't vote for you. And if I have 2 people I won't vote for, this game's pretty much done for me. I don't mind being at an impasse, and I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to be clear on how I'm going to react.

I'm kind of jsut disappointed that you have a slight scum read on me. I don't know what this means, but I prefer a ranking of where I am compared to everywhere else. It's way more informative. Hopefully you see that this is my town game and will vote appropriately when the time is right.

I've played with PTB before, and he takes this seriously. And I want to know if I can trust him or not, so I might tunnel on him. I'll see if he sets off any scum reads that are similar to when I last played with him.

cvote
    Voss (putting myself as first, even though I don't want to go out first. Looks like this town will need me).
    aamirus
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid

PowersThatBe
    Marshmallow Marshall

blinkskater
    Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

Also, for the 10th time in my 2 posts, I'd like everyone to get over the fact that the name of the scum is 'jester'. It's role play. I'll give you some other role play. We're trying to escape from a room, but not all of us can make it. If both the scum get out, the whole world dies. There. It's not a jester game anymore.

Also, I want to vote amirus, but I'm not sure if that's what I should do, since I said I wouldn't vote my top town read.... Hm... If someone calls me out on this, I'm going to refer them to this post. I'm honestly unsure, because essentially, my best first vote is to eliminate a more useless towny, or someone that might not vote me in late game.
    It’s funny that you think I’m being a useless troll but also town read me for the reads I brought out

Consider this: in a game where the evils only need to get 1/5 lynches in their favor to be in a winning position, your normal tactics don’t apply

49. ISO #249

Wasting one of my posts to respond to this. I don't feel that bad though because i'm responding to someone I think is a #1 town.

Aamirus, I don't think you're a useless troll. My reads list indicate who I think is most towny, and I said I'm trying to figure out what the best plan here is. Which is why I didn't vote for you. I will 100% refuse to post after I hit 10, so please only make me clarify if you really need it.

Also, please, can I get you to go into detail on what you mean by 'my normal tactics don't apply.'

3/10 posts, signing out.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

50. ISO #250

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Post #2/10

noted, but no

buying this a lot

Notes

cvote
    aamirus
    Efekannn02
    Hybrid

PowersThatBe
    Marshmallow Marshall

blinkskater
    Distorted

@naz can we skip day?

we got served =( but - if we are going to win this town does need to play it seriously. 1 mis lynch and we are in a very...very scary spot.