User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

Cool S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Lynch Fetish
    queen naz's kingdom

ok so i tried to freaking find some dumb flavor for you guys. here u go:

Spoiler : flavourrrr :
    Apparently, Jesters were sent to battlefields to carry messages between leaders of warring armies, and enemies would sometimes 'kill the messenger' as an act of defiance, or sometimes use a catapult to hurl them back to their own camp to show what they thought of the message.
    So there are two weak jesters in this battalion, hiding in plain sight, that do not want to service their queen. Unfortunately for you all, I don't care who they are, since lives are cheap and plenty, and will torture you all to death for being a bad army. So you noblemens are trying to lynch yourselves to spare your lives and die honorably, rather than as traitors. The jesters are trying to do the same as well. They have the advantage of being trained with psychological warfare to mock and abuse their enemies to erage them. Will the noblemen die honorably or be tortured by the queen?

sauce: https://www.historyextra.com/period/...-court-jester/

5 votes to hammer.
    Day One
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Game End

link to setup
    Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Jester
    Jester
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman

Ψ(`_´ # )↝

days are 48 hours; nightless setup
    no modkills
    NO OGC
    ask questions in a different color than ur txt

Last edited by naz; June 16th, 2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

-vote Efekannn02
    No lets kill distorted first or else he s just gonna get me lynched x.x

Reeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

good point,
    -vote Distorted
    Yeeess!! Down you go disshameted

9. ISO #9

Can we get a lynch off on someone before they are able to make a single post?
    Omg gogogo on distorted

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

scumslip hybrid and distorted are the jesters

-vote Blinkskater
    Nooo I want distorted gonee

12. ISO #12

FOOLS! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!! Tonight, we shall dine in hell, but before that, we will give our life for the Queen Arthnaz Menethil!!!!!!!!! As a Nobleman, I call for a RQS!!!!!!!!! Random Questioning Stage. Alternative to RVS. Use the medieval google tool if you want to learn more!

@Hybrid , First grade Knight, You are asked what is your role and the strategy we shall adopt.

@Efekannn02 , Crown Guard Leader, You are asked who is scum in your opinion.

Long live the Queen! May her reign last forever! May her strenght fail her never!!!
    Spoiler : GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! :
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    First* and actuallt let s kill distorted first this time
    -vote distorted
    Knight! How dare you threaten the One! @Distorted , our beloved King, shall not fall! He however shall be asked a question. What do you currently think of Hybrid and Aamirus?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

15. ISO #15

FOOLS! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!! Tonight, we shall dine in hell, but before that, we will give our life for the Queen Arthnaz Menethil!!!!!!!!! As a Nobleman, I call for a RQS!!!!!!!!! Random Questioning Stage. Alternative to RVS. Use the medieval google tool if you want to learn more!

@Hybrid , First grade Knight, You are asked what is your role and the strategy we shall adopt.

Long live the Queen! May her reign last forever! May her strenght fail her never!!!
    Stop rping nugget

16. ISO #16

Do you expect somebody to not claim they are a Nobleman?

Fine, I am a JESTER
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

17. ISO #17

Knight! How dare you threaten the One! @Distorted , our beloved King, shall not fall! He however shall be asked a question. What do you currently think of Hybrid and Aamirus?
    If u dont stop rping my vote switches to you

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Fine, I am a JESTER
    I cant believe this! A flithy poor wemen jester how disgusting

20. ISO #20

scumslip hybrid and distorted are the jesters

-vote Blinkskater
    This is a good reasoning.
    -vote aamirus

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I m down
    -vote marshmallow marshall

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

If u dont stop rping my vote switches to you
    Knight, did you read the battle summary? The activity we shall attend to is the death of our most beloved Army Loyal Members, so they can smite them by the Might of the Light!

26. ISO #26

mbarshlmalow mxsrahall ki town read you onoe hddnuer percent! let us mkaxe iot lhook xlike wwe arbe on a team now fby vodting each otherf!
    Damn medieval autocorrect.

27. ISO #27

Knight, did you read the battle summary? The activity we shall attend to is the death of our most beloved Army Loyal Members, so they can smite them by the Might of the Light!
    Omg you disgust me.. Stop doing this or else i wont last long because of the cringe level of your posts

28. ISO #28

Fine, I am a JESTER
    Footman Aamirus, you just townslipped. For I had warned our Queen about that kind of stuff, and She told me that I was allowed to use it. Only a Jester would claim being a Citizen, for the Army Soldiers are NOT simple Citizens, but Noblemen! AN KARANIR THANAGOR!!!!!!!!!!!

29. ISO #29

Also i feel like naz would be someone who would make efe jester regardless of the rng machine lul

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

you cannot quvit navd ei am nott lynching you because pyou already bscum slipped
    Ja me n disgustted are jesters

32. ISO #32

Omg you disgust me.. Stop doing this or else i wont last long because of the cringe level of your posts
    My meta must change. It's not my fault: some soldiers forced me. I was too helpful, I gave tooo many tips to important knights, I guess... The Light is punishing me for my oversized pride. Now I walk in Its path. Daydreaming tomatoes shall prevail!!!

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Also i feel like naz would be someone who would make efe jester regardless of the rng machine lul
    We are all what pagans call "Jesters", though. The difference is that some of us want to walk in the Light's path to smite the WICKED, but those wickeds are willing to use the dark necromancy to destroy us all. We can not let this happen!

35. ISO #35

Blink valiantly struts into the room wearing no shirt his furry chest muscles bulging after that 4 Hour training session. Blink is a first Knight of the highest order in Skwirldom.Aamirus nervously glances over in his direction as he walks in. Blink almost feeling the heat of her stair on his chest glances over at her, gives her a Sly nod and continues on his way. Aamirus blushed Deeply, turning to her friend she says " that blink skater is a furry god I'm going to marry him someday." As blink is strutting down the Great Hall he sees sir hybrid drinking ale with sir efekann. "Gooday mates" says sir blink, to which they reply all hail King skater for he is the Future heir to the throne beside Queen Naztallah!* Now all you Nobles peasants servants Cooks farmers and Pawns need to be aware of one thing there are a few snakes among us and it's up to us noble knights to read The Scourge from this planet side. So blink skater hastily Retreats back to his quarters to go wash the sweat and stench from the training session from his bosom. Blink quickly undresses revealing his furry muscular quads his chiseled furry rock hard abs and I'll leave the next thing revealed for the imagination. As he's about to step foot in the bath there's a knock on the door, blink skater not giving a flying fuck who could be at the door walks over and his furry nude birthday suit,opens the door slowly....

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Tbh lets lynch zeratul right from the get go. He is most likely not jester or else he would have already slipped. So yeh.

38. ISO #38

Anyway joke aside so we just have to lynch nobles in order to win right? That should be easy lol.
    For a dark member, yes it should. I sense darkness around you, my lord.

39. ISO #39

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Blink valiantly struts into the room wearing no shirt his furry chest muscles bulging after that 4 Hour training session. Blink is a first Knight of the highest order in Skwirldom.Aamirus nervously glances over in his direction as he walks in. Blink almost feeling the heat of her stair on his chest glances over at her, gives her a Sly nod and continues on his way. Aamirus blushed Deeply, turning to her friend she says " that blink skater is a furry god I'm going to marry him someday." As blink is strutting down the Great Hall he sees sir hybrid drinking ale with sir efekann. "Gooday mates" says sir blink, to which they reply all hail King skater for he is the Future heir to the throne beside Queen Naztallah!* Now all you Nobles peasants servants Cooks farmers and Pawns need to be aware of one thing there are a few snakes among us and it's up to us noble knights to read The Scourge from this planet side. So blink skater hastily Retreats back to his quarters to go wash the sweat and stench from the training session from his bosom. Blink quickly undresses revealing his furry muscular quads his chiseled furry rock hard abs and I'll leave the next thing revealed for the imagination. As he's about to step foot in the bath there's a knock on the door, blink skater not giving a flying fuck who could be at the door walks over and his furry nude birthday suit,opens the door slowly....
    HOW DARE YOU! King Distorted is... the King. NOT YOU!!! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

40. ISO #40

HOW DARE YOU! King Distorted is... the King. NOT YOU!!! An Karanir Thanagor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wait a miuncte. a yowu thail king distorted ntow? whdat happwened to the one true dark lord, tmhe lychn trfain?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Tho there s a lor time till july 4

42. ISO #42

@blinkskater
    xisr blinkskater, ykour strategy of nopt pjotsnig cannoyt last for log.n si will sefnd nudes if you poqst
    Footman Aamirus, it would be appreciated if you could stop drinking 10 wine glasses when we are at the dawn of a decisive battle: the battle against our dark selves.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

wait a miuncte. a yowu thail king distorted ntow? whdat happwened to the one true dark lord, tmhe lychn trfain?
    The Lynch Train is from another world. He has the almighty control over the Earth kingdom and all its subjects. But this is Nazeroth, and no stranger God shall interfer with our World.

45. ISO #45

@blinkskater u may not be the new heir to the throne if distorted were to have some drinks with naz while he s sharing his nudes with her

So that why we have to get rid of him

46. ISO #46

@blinkskater u may not be the new heir to the throne if distorted were to have some drinks with naz while he s sharing his nudes with her

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

King @Distorted had an emergency to deal with. The Kingdom is vast, and He may not be able to come before a few hours. Let's wait for him! Do not betray our King even before he arrives!!! He does not know what is happening, for the Great Mage @PowersThatBe did not inform him yet! Great Mage, what do you think of Lord Blinkskater's behavior?