S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    anyway, @aamirus @Marshmallow Marshall which one of you wanna die first?
    None. Efe lynch today. Aamirus is useful. And you are evil lol..
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    None. Efe lynch today. Aamirus is useful. And you are evil lol..
    ↑ Says the bad friend and the bad player
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

3. ISO #353

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Spoiler : response spoiler :

What are you even saying here. You think blink is good because he's literally shit posting. You think you've done an excellent job proving that you're town? You think aamirus is scum for what?

I demand more of you, or I'm scum reading you.

On a side note, if you and maybe one other person start doing cvotes, I can calculate who we should be voting for.

I have the perfect proposition for you. Never lynch me, but trust me 100%. You can trust the people you don't lynch. It's true, in one sense. That's what's weird about this setup.

I'm not sure what that last CAPS bit was, but I'm one of the few who isn't treating this game like a troll game. so... ?????

Also, my post 2 colorings of the cvote are colored for a reason. I'm not sure if I place you above PTB quite yet.

Notes
    -moved aamirus down a notch bc of the 'What if we lynch Unknown'
    -Marshmallow marshall has turned into a red read for his read on blinkskater, which i have to say is literally trash. Moving up Distorted so that they're not at the bottom, but still scum.

Marsh, if you're willing to vote efe, can you? I think they're the smartest first choice for elimination.

Voss
    Efekannn02
    aamirus

Hybrid
    PowersThatBe

Distorted
    Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater

4/10 signing out
    Basically, everyone who doesn't agree with your reads and thoughts is scummier the nice thing is that I won't get lynched if you scumread me already voted efe (don't reply to that btw)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #354

↑ Says the bad friend and the bad player
    You realize you are being a terribly bad friend atm? I'm not even going to listen to you, SCUM.

5. ISO #355

You realize you are being a terribly bad friend atm? I'm not even going to listen to you, SCUM.
    OK THAT'S IT
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    not gonna look at the fm more since i m gonna sleep soon byez

6. ISO #356

i dislike majority lynch, and am saddened that people want to inefficiently push people. Condorcet voting is good and I can link the wall text that I wrote to prove it.

But more seriously, the votes are way too spread out, and I would like to strongly avoid 'ties'.

So.

• Can people get off of Unknown? Stop dicking around just because 'jester' is in the role flavor
    • Can people get off blink? That slot's done NOTHING to prove they're town

I'm not comfortable with Marsh lynch, and can go to any of the other ones. I'd prefer to get Efe out of they way because he's unpredictable, but can go aamirus as well.

Finally, if you're being the most towny and people are voting for you, don't fight it too hard. It's just fake posturing. Play to the win condition and don't make it harder than it needs to be.

5/10 signing out
    "don't make it harder than it needs to be" = Don't gather reads & info, basically. THIS IS A BAD IDEA.

7. ISO #357

OK THAT'S IT
    not gonna look at the fm more since i m gonna sleep soon byez
    The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the .

8. ISO #358

Easy. I think my 5 posts aren't that hard to follow, and my message has been clear.

If you're shit posting, you're not trying to help town. If you're shitScum doesn't want to help town. Ergo, I won't vote for shit posters. This is why I think blinkskater is scum (and/or I won't vote for him).

Addressing Marshmallow, the fact that everyone 'town reads him' isn't good enough for me. He was a midtier towny for me, as indicated by my color, but then he started town reading blink skater for... nothing? for shit posting? I refuse to reward this behavior and put him in the scum slots.

If people scum read me because I don't trust blink's shit posting, and Marsh's support of it, then fine. I only have 4 more posts this day cycle

6/10 signing out

P.S. you're assumptions on how you think scums would play the game only speak to how you would play as a scum. I'd play differently. Keep that in mind when you scumread me..
    Just saying: feel free to scumread me, I'm actually glad you do in this setup because I'm town and want to live for now. But in another setup, I would be kinda mad at you because you suspect me literally for not having the same thoughts than you. I do not like blink's behavior, nor do I scumread him for it.

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    As sir blinkskater draws nearer and near to the castle he wondered to himself how queen naztallah could have fallen under such a spell, distorted the dreadfull was not allowed to be anywhere near the castle and our noble but really off the rocker mage, Sir Magoroth was supposed to be on constant lookout for any signa of distorted. Now i know after the accident sir Magoroths mind has been for ever tainted, he has reverted baxk to the rudimentary squirrel like minds that once plagued us all. "Must gather nuts for the winter, must forage for food , must gather more nuts" he would always sputter."Mag" i would have to say loudly focous here "Sorry blink where were we?" "Oh yeah said mag naztallahs nudes right" said mag. "NO DAMMIT." I would always have to grab him by his shoulders shake him for a good minute, put him back down and then boom back to normal.Anyways sir blink finally arrives at the castle gates, and immediatly draws his sword because he see's a translucent figure glding twords him.Adrenaline pumping blink hollars "Halt before i stab you with my sword!" The translucent figure nearly now upon sir skator suddenly takes on an earthly shape radiating a golden light. This was one of the most beautiful creatures blink has ever laid eyes upon, nearly matching naztallahs splendor. The creature seemed to be half squirrel and half honey badger. Fur as black as night but eminating a golden light, breasts the size of watermelons, eyes like emeralds. Blink just stood there amazed.Then the creature spoke to him....
    As sir blinkskater kept shitposting, the Crown Guard started rethinking about his status as Lord of the Crown Guard. Was he competent enough to protect the Queen, and by doing so, the entire lands of Nazeroth?

12. ISO #362

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Lynch me? :gasp: But I want to join the meme group of “I’m so useful and you guys need me so don’t lynch me yet!”

Unless the jesters are really dumb they have no reason to give you guys any leads... you realize they need to get just 1 lynch in the time we lynch 4 townies and then simply abuse the 1 v 2 tie mechanic on the last day and they win? Like, IT IS EASIER for them to win the less townies there are because they get more control of the vote. Sure they can try to get lynched earlier but there’s no reason to take the risk. Anybody who is claiming they want to be around for the last day is NOT a noble hero for the town but either a selfish townie who thinks he’s the messiah or a jester who knows how easily he can win on the last day if he never tries to get himself lynched.

TLDR:
    Aamirus, Blinkskater, Voss, MM, Efe, Distorted, Hybrid, PTB Unknown1234

-vote Aamirus
    Lol don't worry, you joined it for me You will live to see the sun once more, sir Aamirus.

After deliberation, the Crown Guard decided to put Aamirus at the head of the Crown Guard. May the Light guide your steps.

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

"blinkskater" said the creature the "time has come for the final battle to decide the fate of the land." Blink looked solemnly back at the creature. "This I know I must go in there and kick distorteds ass, so that I can rescue the queen!" said blink. "You are the chosen one blinkskater, you must follow your heart because I am the Oracle of the Nudes. Your heat is stronger then most mens hearts and more keen to the senses. Distorted the dreadfull did not perform this curse on the queen it was someone from within your own castle" said the creature. Blink paused for a moment the gears turning in his oversized brain, his rock hard biceps glistening in the sun."How do you know this, I've had these suspicions all along but I was not certain." replied blink. "I know this because I foresaw this for i am Mesk, the Oracle of the NUDES!." Mesk walked calmly over twords blink looked him dead in the eyes and proceeded to put her hand inside blinkskaters pants."Your hands they are so soft and furry." said blink Mesk latched onto blinks hard shaft, and began stroking."Are you going to stab me with that sword now?" asked mesk..Blink mad with lust scooped her up and ripped off all of her clothes and began making sweet furry love with the beautiful oracle.Two hours and 20 orgasms later they eventually stop."Blink you must use this magical orgasm juice to snap Queen naz out of her transe it's the only way.." said mesk."Ok I got this, one last question before i go in and take on Distorted." said blink as he glanced over at mesks savory furry bottom. "If he wasn't the one who poisioned her the only reason I am going in there is to take the queen back to the castle...so my question is can Distorted also be cleansed?" asked blink the noble. "Yes all you have to do is shower them with the juices!" said mesk. With that being said blinkskater, being the smooth suave individual that he is gave mesk a long savory kiss on the mouth said farwell and brandished his longsword. "TO BATTLE" he screamed, charging down the long road right up to the dark front doors of the castle. Blink halted 20 feet from the door and stood before a sight he thought he wouldn't see so easily, it was Distorted the King of the Undead standing a towering 6'5" tall with even bigger muscles then blink had and a long fowing mullet of fur as dark as the sky at midnight. By his side stood Queen Naz with that blank almost longing stare, wearing nothing but a see through black nightgown, her fur shown throuh the gown like sunshine! For the first time in his life blink looked over at the king of the undead and felt a bit uneasy, thinking to himself he may have bit off more then he could chew."DISTORTED" blink bellowed. "Your time has come release the queen at once!" shouted blink. Distorted just let out an evil smile and snapped his fingers. it was at that EXACT moment Naz's eyes turned back to normal, she looked at blink longingly."Blink.... I have something to tell you my inner heart is confused, the spell put upon me by the Mad Mage MM made me crazy, but upon awakening from the spell it seems i have fallen in ove with Distorted, His naked body is a temple and I cant fathom anything other then his gentle touch upon my soft brown navel." blink looked at naztallah with that drunken dumbfounded stare he usually has after a night of way to much ale with his pals Efe and Hybrid. "So, MM is the traitor, I will hang that Mother......" blink was interupted by distorted at this moment. "Blink there is something I need to tell you that will change everything....."

15. ISO #365

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I believe the people who came in trolling are most likely town, and the people who came in immediately wanting to figure the game out will have the pool of jesters in them. I doubt the first thing a Jester would do is come into this game and act like a Jester =P

However we are past the start of the game now - so trolling is pretty much anti town at this point since it will prevent information flow.
    This is true. But, my King, we shall protect you until the end of the battle, for the Darkness might have consumed you. You will live forever.

16. ISO #366

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I feel towny about Voss, because I think as a Jester he woulden't push THIS hard to get the trolling to end. This goes for PTB as well, but not sure on his gameplay style yet so still going to be watching this slot. However, I find this post a little odd:

Marshmallow Marshall:

How would that confirm him? that puts him on a 50/50 to get lynched. Meaning, if he isn't the 1 to get lynched he will most likely survive the rest of the game, thus losing the game. so it was almost a 50 50 to guarantee loss or lynch himself and maybe win. (depending on his partner)

Blink im 70% town 30% jester on. hopefully some real reads will start surfacing more than FoS reads.

Hybrid - seems the trolling has died down/stopped so going to be curious to see when his reads come out.

MM - slight town feel.

aamirus unsure, seems slightly more reserved then I would expect with so many people trolling around her.

efe as well, seems to be playing more seriously than I would expect him to in a setup where so many people are trolling around him....seems like he would be having a field day with this.

Distorted - I feel his slot is a little off, came in trolling, commented on people potentially feeling burned out in the game, almost gave the scums reason to label him as a person not to be lynched. however, I feel he was probably justifying the game would be trolly to see how many people would troll more, or start trolling who were not before..or never did to begin with. Since Jesters will be scared to be viewed as a Jester, and we all know how Jesters play from being in the mod, I feel the people not trolling at all are who I am going to watch the most for now.
    That's literally the 1% chance. He would be able to get out of that situation if he was scum and not getting modkilled, I'm pretty sure of that.

Which FoS reads???
    Nyet

null read on aamirus? Okay that's weird
    Efe is townnnnnn
    ok my king, we shall see.

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

Vote efe please.

19. ISO #369

"blinkskater" said the creature the "time has come for the final battle to decide the fate of the land." Blink looked solemnly back at the creature. "This I know I must go in there and kick distorteds ass, so that I can rescue the queen!" said blink. "You are the chosen one blinkskater, you must follow your heart because I am the Oracle of the Nudes. Your heat is stronger then most mens hearts and more keen to the senses. Distorted the dreadfull did not perform this curse on the queen it was someone from within your own castle" said the creature. Blink paused for a moment the gears turning in his oversized brain, his rock hard biceps glistening in the sun."How do you know this, I've had these suspicions all along but I was not certain." replied blink. "I know this because I foresaw this for i am Mesk, the Oracle of the NUDES!." Mesk walked calmly over twords blink looked him dead in the eyes and proceeded to put her hand inside blinkskaters pants."Your hands they are so soft and furry." said blink Mesk latched onto blinks hard shaft, and began stroking."Are you going to stab me with that sword now?" asked mesk..Blink mad with lust scooped her up and ripped off all of her clothes and began making sweet furry love with the beautiful oracle.Two hours and 20 orgasms later they eventually stop."Blink you must use this magical orgasm juice to snap Queen naz out of her transe it's the only way.." said mesk."Ok I got this, one last question before i go in and take on Distorted." said blink as he glanced over at mesks savory furry bottom. "If he wasn't the one who poisioned her the only reason I am going in there is to take the queen back to the castle...so my question is can Distorted also be cleansed?" asked blink the noble. "Yes all you have to do is shower them with the juices!" said mesk. With that being said blinkskater, being the smooth suave individual that he is gave mesk a long savory kiss on the mouth said farwell and brandished his longsword. "TO BATTLE" he screamed, charging down the long road right up to the dark front doors of the castle. Blink halted 20 feet from the door and stood before a sight he thought he wouldn't see so easily, it was Distorted the King of the Undead standing a towering 6'5" tall with even bigger muscles then blink had and a long fowing mullet of fur as dark as the sky at midnight. By his side stood Queen Naz with that blank almost longing stare, wearing nothing but a see through black nightgown, her fur shown throuh the gown like sunshine! For the first time in his life blink looked over at the king of the undead and felt a bit uneasy, thinking to himself he may have bit off more then he could chew."DISTORTED" blink bellowed. "Your time has come release the queen at once!" shouted blink. Distorted just let out an evil smile and snapped his fingers. it was at that EXACT moment Naz's eyes turned back to normal, she looked at blink longingly."Blink.... I have something to tell you my inner heart is confused, the spell put upon me by the Mad Mage MM made me crazy, but upon awakening from the spell it seems i have fallen in ove with Distorted, His naked body is a temple and I cant fathom anything other then his gentle touch upon my soft brown navel." blink looked at naztallah with that drunken dumbfounded stare he usually has after a night of way to much ale with his pals Efe and Hybrid. "So, MM is the traitor, I will hang that Mother......" blink was interupted by distorted at this moment. "Blink there is something I need to tell you that will change everything....."
    My god. I feel like Mesk is Moriarty atm ^^

20. ISO #370

My god. I feel like Mesk is Moriarty atm ^^
    Also...

As sir @blinkskater entered the castle, Distorted, the Lynch King, said: You wish to commune with the deadQueen? You... shall have your wish. On these words, the ground collapsed under blink's feet, and he ended sitting right on the Throne. The Queen was standing in front of him... and stabbed him. "YOU were the Dark One", she said. "Mesk had took your body, but your mind remained. You may now go, sir Blink. Go, and embrace the Light! We have achieved victory!!!" As she said these words, Blink disappeared in a storm of pure light, and destroyed the remaining darkness: Mesk. The Light has triumphed.

The story is over now you can start playing!!!

21. ISO #371

Also...

As sir @blinkskater entered the castle, Distorted, the Lynch King, said: You wish to commune with the deadQueen? You... shall have your wish. On these words, the ground collapsed under blink's feet, and he ended sitting right on the Throne. The Queen was standing in front of him... and stabbed him. "YOU were the Dark One", she said. "Mesk had took your body, but your mind remained. You may now go, sir Blink. Go, and embrace the Light! We have achieved victory!!!" As she said these words, Blink disappeared in a storm of pure light, and destroyed the remaining darkness: Mesk. The Light has triumphed.

The story is over now you can start playing!!!
    LOL MM, THATS NOT HOW IT ENDS BE PATIENT MY SON, FOR THERE ARE CLUES TO MY READS AND ALIGNMENT IN THESE STORIES ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON ENOUGH

22. ISO #372

LOL MM, THATS NOT HOW IT ENDS BE PATIENT MY SON, FOR THERE ARE CLUES TO MY READS AND ALIGNMENT IN THESE STORIES ALL WILL BE REVEALED SOON ENOUGH
    I know very well this was not the intended end... ^^ but all will come to see the Light eventually. Even you, blink.

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

"blinkskater, you do realize we are brothers? Don't you?" said distorted. blink stood so still he could have been mistaken for a statue."When our mother was pregnant she was only bearing one child, she then proceded to drink 3 whole bottles of ale, and ended up shacking up for the night with Fred the Mighty. Freds money shot was the key ingrediant, his swimmer swam all the way up our moms fallopian tubes and jumped directly into the center of her pregnant embryo.Thus essentially splitting the Egg into two Roided out baby embryos.Thus blink and distorted were born."(King Fielzanks at the time never did find out about this) Blink just stood ther in utter bewilderment."Brother...." blink said softly. Next thing you know blink and distorted, just hugged it out in the manliest bro hug possible. "Brother Brother" my noble Brother!" they shouted in unison. It was at this moment Queen Naz interrupted. "I hate to break up your little bromance here, But we have to get back to the castle and confront MM, for he was the one who poisioned me in the first place trying to forever pit you two against each other." said naz. "but what about YOU" said blink " Who do you want by yourside as the right full king?" asked blink "I will decide after MM has been vanquished from this land forgood, I also believe he had an accomplice whom we also shall find and EXPELL from this land." replied Naz. Blink Distorted and Naz walked side by side down the long dark path, distorteds dark castle loomed behind them in the distance. This all felt so stange to blink, he went into this ready to kill distorted at all costs and ends up walking away with him as an ally, distorted on the left naz in the middle blink on the right, hand in hand in hand, with one common goal in mind MM must die....After nearly a days travel they arrive back at the SKwirldom Castle. They are greeted at the gate by a familiar face, Efekann the noble."BLIIIIIINK YOU HAVE TO COME SEE THIS" shouted Efe... Efe looked up at the three weary travelers..."DISTORTED!, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!." yelled efe in a fit of rage. What happened next happened so fast it was amazing. Naz jumped in front of distorted as Efe charged at him with his dagger, she bent down swept her foot around tripped Efe up and was on top of him before he even knew what happened."Efe, distorted and blink are brothers MM is the triator, they have united under a common goal to rid this castle of the real evil that lurks within." said naz. Efe looked up at naz confused but serious. "Naz this is...this is news that I need time to process. Distorted has been my mortal enemy for ages." said Efe. Distorted paused and looked over in Efes direction."Efe I come in peace blink and I are brothers in arms now, Naz is our queen we come for MM's head NOW LETS GET IT" shouted distorted.So as they now walked through the gate Efe, Blink, Distorted, Naz all ready for blood. They needed to find MM, and his traitor accomplice.But who could it be Aamirus the beautiful? PTB the Jester? Hybrid the Noble? Voss the bro?, it was at that moment Efe pretty much read blinks thoughts."It's not hybrid" and with that they charged into the castle wepons drawn!...

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

"blinkskater, you do realize we are brothers? Don't you?" said distorted. blink stood so still he could have been mistaken for a statue."When our mother was pregnant she was only bearing one child, she then proceded to drink 3 whole bottles of ale, and ended up shacking up for the night with Fred the Mighty. Freds money shot was the key ingrediant, his swimmer swam all the way up our moms fallopian tubes and jumped directly into the center of her pregnant embryo.Thus essentially splitting the Egg into two Roided out baby embryos.Thus blink and distorted were born."(King Fielzanks at the time never did find out about this) Blink just stood ther in utter bewilderment."Brother...." blink said softly. Next thing you know blink and distorted, just hugged it out in the manliest bro hug possible. "Brother Brother" my noble Brother!" they shouted in unison. It was at this moment Queen Naz interrupted. "I hate to break up your little bromance here, But we have to get back to the castle and confront MM, for he was the one who poisioned me in the first place trying to forever pit you two against each other." said naz. "but what about YOU" said blink " Who do you want by yourside as the right full king?" asked blink "I will decide after MM has been vanquished from this land forgood, I also believe he had an accomplice whom we also shall find and EXPELL from this land." replied Naz. Blink Distorted and Naz walked side by side down the long dark path, distorteds dark castle loomed behind them in the distance. This all felt so stange to blink, he went into this ready to kill distorted at all costs and ends up walking away with him as an ally, distorted on the left naz in the middle blink on the right, hand in hand in hand, with one common goal in mind MM must die....After nearly a days travel they arrive back at the SKwirldom Castle. They are greeted at the gate by a familiar face, Efekann the noble."BLIIIIIINK YOU HAVE TO COME SEE THIS" shouted Efe... Efe looked up at the three weary travelers..."DISTORTED!, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!." yelled efe in a fit of rage. What happened next happened so fast it was amazing. Naz jumped in front of distorted as Efe charged at him with his dagger, she bent down swept her foot around tripped Efe up and was on top of him before he even knew what happened."Efe, distorted and blink are brothers MM is the triator, they have united under a common goal to rid this castle of the real evil that lurks within." said naz. Efe looked up at naz confused but serious. "Naz this is...this is news that I need time to process. Distorted has been my mortal enemy for ages." said Efe. Distorted paused and looked over in Efes direction."Efe I come in peace blink and I are brothers in arms now, Naz is our queen we come for MM's head NOW LETS GET IT" shouted distorted.So as they now walked through the gate Efe, Blink, Distorted, Naz all ready for blood. They needed to find MM, and his traitor accomplice.But who could it be Aamirus the beautiful? PTB the Jester? Hybrid the Noble? Voss the bro?, it was at that moment Efe pretty much read blinks thoughts."It's not hybrid" and with that they charged into the castle wepons drawn!...
    Shamelessly trying to manipulate Efe... not a town blink move
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

27. ISO #377

,, , ,,
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater;7,,44,259
    "blinkska,ter, you do realize we,, are brothers? Don't you?" sai, ,d distorted. blink stood so still he could have been mistaken for a st ,,,atue."Whe,n, our mother was pre, gn,ant she was onl, y, bearing one child, she then pr, oceded to drink 3 whole bottles of ale, and ended up shac, ,king up for the nig , ht with, F, ,r, ,, e,d, the Mighty. Fr,ed, s mo,,ney shot, was the ke,y ingrediant, h is swimmer swam all the way up our moms fallopian tu ,bes and jumped direc,tly into the c enter o, f her , pregnant em, ,br,yo.T ,h us essentially splitti,,,n,,g,, the Egg into two Roided out baby embryos.Thus blink and di storted were born.",(King Fielza, nks at the , ,time n,ever ,d, id fi ,n,d o,ut, , about this) Blink just ,stood ther in utter bewilderment."Brother...." blink said soft,ly. Next thing you know b, l, ink,, , and distorted, ju,st hugged it,, ,o,,ut in the, ,ma nlie,st bro h,ug possible. "Brother Brother" my noble Brother!" they shou,,ted in unison. It was at this moment Q,u,een Naz interrupted,. "I hate ,,to break up your l ,ittl,e b romance here, But we have to get back to the castle and confron,t MM, for he was the one who poisioned me in the first place tr,ying t,o f, orever pit you two, ag, a, ,inst each other." said naz. "but what about YOU" said blink " W, ho do you want by yourside as the right full king?" asked blink, "I, will deci,de after MM h, as been vanquished from this land forgood, I also believe he had an acco ,mplice whom we also shall find and EXPELL from this land." replied Naz. Blink ,Distorted, and Naz walked side by side down the long dark path, distorteds dark, castle loomed behind them in the distance. This all felt so stange to blink, he we,n,t i,nto this ready to kill distorted at all costs and ends up walking away wit ,h him as an ally, distorted on the left naz in the middle blink on the right, hand in hand in, hand, with one common goal in mind MM must die....After nearly a , days travel they arrive back at the SKwirldom Castle. They are greeted at the gate by a familiar face, Efekann the noble."BLIIIIIINK YOU HAVE TO COME SEE T ,HIS" shouted Efe... Efe looked up at the three weary travelers..."DISTORTED!, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!." yelled efe in a fit of rage. What happened next ha ,ppened so fast it was amazing. Naz jumped in front of distorted as Efe charged at him with his dagger, she bent down swept her foot around tripped Efe up and ,was on top of him before he even knew what happened."Efe, distorted and blink are brothers MM is the triator, they have united under a common goal to rid t, his castle of the real evil that lurks within." said naz. Efe looked up at naz confused but serious. "Naz this is...this is news that I need time to process. Distorted ,has been my mortal enemy for ages." said Efe. Distorted paused and looked over in Efes direction."Efe I come in peace blink and I are brothers in arms now, Naz is ,our queen we come for MM's head NOW LETS GET IT" shouted distorted.So as they now walked through the gate Efe, Blink, Distorted, Naz all ready for blood. Th,ey needed to find MM, and his traitor accomplice.But who could it be Aamirus the beautiful? PTB the Jester? Hybrid the Noble? Voss the bro?, it was at that moment Efe pretty much read blinks thoughts."It's not hybrid" and with that they charged into the castle wepons drawn!...
    Man I enjoy your rp but srsly, put some commas and spaces in that lol.... look at your text now, isn't it much better?

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

rofl these are hilarious though... but ya, a paragraph break in there wouldent hurt =P

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    screw you you wont lynch me that early mr.scum

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

blink your story is starting to dissappoint me
    XD you vote me because I'm your scum read? 10/10

34. ISO #384

This game is getting into the bullshit though...... we're just messing around because there are no reads to get out of anything right now ;-; I did the most I could do with the analysis, but now.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................... ................................. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors of the Light, march and smite the wicked! Let Efekannn02 ascend, for the greater good!!!!!!!!!!

35. ISO #385

This game is getting into the bullshit though...... we're just messing around because there are no reads to get out of anything right now ;-; I did the most I could do with the analysis, but now.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................... ................................. BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Warriors of the Light, march and smite the wicked! Let Efekannn02 ascend, for the greater good!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah idc if you are jester or anything but youre leading a lynch train on me soooo dieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Warriors Of Light Wont Stand A Chance Against Me!

MEGA FLARE!!! AHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHHA!!
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #386

I doubt there will be a lynch any day in this game, I think we will have to go with majority vote at EOD. After all if we all agree to lynch 1 person it takes away the ability to analyze the votes which is basically the only info available in this game

37. ISO #387

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    screw you you wont lynch me that early mr.scum

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

blink your story is starting to dissappoint me
    Yea, isn’t it suspicious how he tried to manipulate you with that post? Normal blink begs you to be friends with him

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

You guys are so inconsistent.... You wanna lynch efe? Then so be it

-vote efekannn02

Borinh that you guys want to lynch a good friend of mine ...

And still the bad friend will be out n alive <.<

40. ISO #390

-vote efekannn02

its a freaking trick ffs they will lynch you next we need to get mm
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

44. ISO #394

Blink, Distorted, Efekannn, Hybrid, and even Naz, head twords the great hall side by side weapons drawn as they walk TOGETHER into the next CHAPTER
    that efekannn is a loser screw him

Lord Efekannn02 will have his head im telling him
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

-vote efekannn02

Ok - This sticks out for me for some reason. tbh @Hybrid , I think ur going to be alive all game lol

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    If efe is town, I feel comfortable that everyone on his train is likely town. Though, it could be a town clout deal.

Whoever hammers will get more town clout too. Right now we have 3 people not on this train, one of which I suspect is jester with a 76% certainty.
    Honestly, I don't. Jesters really do not need to strategize much - just sitting back, acting somewhat towny and working with town will put the odds greatly in their favor.

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I doubt there will be a lynch any day in this game, I think we will have to go with majority vote at EOD. After all if we all agree to lynch 1 person it takes away the ability to analyze the votes which is basically the only info available in this game
    once we get into later phases into the game, agreeing to a lynch will become a lot more complicated =P and we will also start seeing who has been leading lynches onto towns, or who has been more resistant to every lynch ect ect - info compounds.

50. ISO #400