S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Hm, yeah as like how badly I actually wanted to lynch distorted as well so both of them are my partners.
    Uhm... no. Knight, your interaction with the King looked fake. The King himself will come later and draw his own conclusions from that, and I am asking Him to do it as soon as possible. @Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I very honestly doubt the two corrupted ones have spoken yet. Efe and Distorted are to be looked at very closely. I do not believe much that Voss is pure, but do not scumread him hardly either. My strongest scumread is Hybrid.
    efe s sleeping
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

CUZ I UNDERSTAND SHIT FROM YOU
    Hybrid... even his corpse is scummy
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    You're voting MM though :P
    I m upto a distorted lynch as well, but that doesn't seem to be happening rn lol. If distorted comes here he will just try to lynch me for lolz like he did on my last game <.< REE i want both ded

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

-vote marshmallow marshall

let's see what happens. Post flip analysis will be helpful. His RP is annoying.
    This vote is strange. 1: I am at L-1, DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. 2: Keep an eye on the Great Mage. He is suspicious to me. Once the Light will have took me away, if he is still alive, may you not get fooled by him.

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

This vote is strange. 1: I am at L-1, DO NOT LYNCH ME!!!!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME. 2: Keep an eye on the Great Mage. He is suspicious to me. Once the Light will have took me away, if he is still alive, may you not get fooled by him.
    This is a pro-lynch game.

You're at L-2 @aamirus switched off u.

11. ISO #111

Oh so the voters are town and non voters will always be jesters huh? Shit logic booo
    I get Armadyus Follower (it's a scum role btw) vibe from you. Like, the same exact vibe I've had in that game.

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

This is a pro-lynch game.

You're at L-2 @aamirus switched off u.
    Pro-lynch game =/= turbolynch game. I sense even more darkness. Aamirus just got back on me. I think he is a mighty warrior of the Light, but has trouble seeing what is Darkness and what is Light.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Not always. Just saying atm its possible that's what happening. Just theorycrafting.
    Overthinking is not always good, like in one of the emperor's new grove episode there was a riddle about "Whichover lever kronk choose will be wrong" and kronk had debated it with himself like a thousands of times to which lever to choose. And in the end, he chooses the wrong one

20. ISO #120

Scum wouldn't vote you unless they were trying some weird meta to be town read.
    Why not? I would do that as scum to get townread easily.

Remember, lords, that if I die, Aamirus is Town and PTB, Voss and Hybrid are scummy!

21. ISO #121

Pro-lynch game =/= turbolynch game. I sense even more darkness. Aamirus just got back on me. I think he is a mighty warrior of the Light, but has trouble seeing what is Darkness and what is Light.
    If you're town you want to be lynched because it helps town. You're shit posting RP. You should be happy to help town along by giving your life.

Do you have no sense of duty to the crown?

22. ISO #122

@blinskater please explain why you would remove a vote from MM in a nightless set up, in a game where you believe he's town. A game where lynching town is beneficial for town and not for scum. Explain.
    Retweet, blink you’re perma scum read
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

23. ISO #123

why not you are annoying and a bad friend

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

Yes 3 scum in a 2 scum game.
    he said scummy tho, means he scumread us

26. ISO #126

@blinskater please explain why you would remove a vote from MM in a nightless set up, in a game where you believe he's town. A game where lynching town is beneficial for town and not for scum. Explain.
    Explain me why you want to end the day this early, Mage. Only a corrupted man would seek darkness earlier by ending the day sooner than the King's arrival, and Efe's.

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

Explain me why you want to end the day this early, Mage. Only a corrupted man would seek darkness earlier by ending the day sooner than the King's arrival, and Efe's.
    Its not ending anything, it rolls right over friendo. We get a whole new day once this ends. Das how nightless works.

30. ISO #130

To be fair, there is no 5th person here to hammer you
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #131

If you're town you want to be lynched because it helps town. You're shit posting RP. You should be happy to help town along by giving your life.

Do you have no sense of duty to the crown?
    For the reasons you have stated YOURSELF previously, you are wrong. And likely to be scum. And "3 scum in a 2 scum game"... I mean that you three were suspects. Not 100% confirmed scums.

32. ISO #132

why not you are annoying and a bad friend
    If you keep doing that, I will bury the Artefact so deep that you will never find it again.

33. ISO #133

Its not ending anything, it rolls right over friendo. We get a whole new day once this ends. Das how nightless works.
    But you are wanting a lynch even before the other Nobles say anything.

34. ISO #134

If you keep doing that, I will bury the Artefact so deep that you will never find it again.
    You disappoint me <.<

35. ISO #135

But you are wanting a lynch even before the other Nobles say anything.
    and that was aamy's request lol

36. ISO #136

Plus, the fact you're pushing my lynch "because of annoying roleplay" (even if it's not the main reason, you're pulling that reason to get the weaker minds on me) is a scumtell to me, Masquerader...

I also said I had a plan to help everyone to find the Light. Why are you not willing to see it?

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I mean, we gotta have 2 people from nobles to not to lynch (preferably myself and ptb) and we also need to think about who actually might be jesters (no clue rn)
    is everyone fine with me and ptb leading down this town to victory? if yes press F to pay respects to jesters

39. ISO #139

Plus, the fact you're pushing my lynch "because of annoying roleplay" (even if it's not the main reason, you're pulling that reason to get the weaker minds on me) is a scumtell to me, Masquerader...

I also said I had a plan to help everyone to find the Light. Why are you not willing to see it?
    MM I love you, but you're being an idiot. Truly.

40. ISO #140

The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
    It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
    over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
    with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
    was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
    around and Took a good look at Aamirus...

41. ISO #141

could you stop mentioning other fm games we had plz? ty

42. ISO #142

I actually said you were one of the people I didn't want to lynch. But meh, why aren't you interested at how Blink jumped right off your train when you were at L-1? Don't you find that scummy AF?
    Where did he do that? And uhm, I honestly don't find it scummy simply because it's WAY TOO EARLY for a lynch. I don't care about it being a nightless. Did you ever see how Black Flag Nightless is played?

43. ISO #143

I mean, we gotta have 2 people from nobles to not to lynch (preferably myself and ptb) and we also need to think about who actually might be jesters (no clue rn)
    is everyone fine with me and ptb leading down this town to victory? if yes press F to pay respects to jesters
    F

P sure blink is probably and MM is probably town based on how quickly he jumped off that train. And then ran away.

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    The sight that blink and voss saw in the stone was unholy. They saw distorted in his furry dead flesh birthday suit standing over a beautiful quivering creature, her fur was a golden brown and her big brown eyes shone like giant almonds in the moonlight.You could see the fear in her eyes, but there was also something else in her eyes...It almost seemed like a blank sort of transelike stare. She was looking at Distorted the Dreadfull like she was in LOVE with him.
    It was none other then the beautiful queen NAZTALLAH! She was laying on the bed fully nude her golden fur eminating a beautiful raidience her large furry breasts propped up on her chest.Naz rolled over revealing her furry bottom shaped just like a furry little peach. Distorteds eyes shone with delight as he let out a bestial squirrel roar! "NAZ YOU ARE NOW UNDER MY SPELL AND I WILL HAVE YOU THIS NIGHT AND THIS NIGHT ALONE!" Distorted then got down on all 4's ran
    over to the bed and pounced on it with the agillity only an UNDEAD squirrel could have. He stroked Naztallahs smooth furry bottom. "SLAP" "OMG WTF VOSS I CANT LET THIS HAPPEN IMA MERC THAT FOOL" said blink, it was like he was in a fit of rage, he flipped the table and ran out the room twords the great hall where the maidens awaited him. As he entered the hall blink tells himself he needs to keep his cool. Even tho naz is under distorteds spell and spending the night
    with him the spell will break at midnight and naztallah will be teleported back to her chambers unaware of what has happened to her.Blink looks around at the 10 maidens. All of them wearing next to nothhing smiling back at him, he walks down the line eyeing them up and down, he pauses for a second on the 7th one, something caught his eye about this one. She had The lightest brown fur he had ever seen, and her eyes, well they were as blue as the oceans deep, and her smile
    was almost breathtaking. Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
    @PowersThatBe there you go please inspect it

45. ISO #145

Blinkskater, this is shitpost roleplay.

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

Name dropping all dem games.
    do you remember the game that i was crier, and actually revealed myself to the public and got converted to citizen and then modkilled? lol

49. ISO #149

was almost breathtaking.
    Taken aback blinkskater realized it was the furry little squirrel that was eyeing him up and down earlier."you" he said. Taken aback Aamirus turned the darkest shade of red a squirrel could."I knew you would chose me sir blink for my good pal the ever so noblel hybrid told me that my dreams were going to come true tonight.Blink and Aamiurs then walked hand in hand back to blinks chambers. After they entered blink then softly closed the door turned
    DIS THE BULLSHIT.

50. ISO #150