[WIP] S-FM One Thousand Rolecards - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Idk if I must laugh or say FUCK YOU... I think I choose to laugh

You'll be glad to know that I'm not top poster in my games on Mafiauniverse. But here, games tend to be filled with PASSIVE VEGETABLES. Anyway :P

About the role, uhhhhhm not being top potser = death and no shitposts? What happens if OTHER PEOPLE shitpost? That role is lame to be I however like the fact to know every possible night action.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #52

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    QUIT MAKING ROLES THAT ONLY FIT ONE ALIGNMENT
    U make a role then u binch
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #53

Fake Jester
    -You have the same win-con as everyone else with your alignment
    -You can talk whenever you want and don't have to worry about mechanics like "day", "night" or "death"
    -This means you can keep talking after dying
    -People could probably discover who you are if you talk at night
    -You may pretend to be a jester if you want, but getting lynched won't mean winning for you
    -You can only vote during the day and while you're still alive
    Last edited by Kenny; August 31st, 2018 at 06:44 AM.

4. ISO #54

Lazare

If you die once, you will resurrect at the end of the NEXT phase.
    That means that if you get lynched on Day 1, you will resurrect at end of Day 2.
    This can only happen once.
    You may not enter a dead chat or talk about the game as if you were out of it when you die for the first time, since you'll be alive again later.
    You may not leave a last will.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #55

Uhm. Something is really lacking right now...........

Muggle

You are fantastic!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #56
    Ganelon

Mag/MM:

Abilities: At night you are a given a list of every possible role ability that could be used by any living player in the game. This way you can have a stroke thinking about the WIFOM

Special rules: You must be the top poster every day. Any day you are not the top poster you will immediately die. You cannot spam shit posts to increase your post count either - all of your posts must be related to the game (host’s discretion to kill you if you shit post too much). Repeating your ideas and constantly contradicting your own posts is encouraged.
    Posts that:
    contain “WIFOM” or “OPEN WOLFING”, include fake role claims, ask the host redundant questions, or demand in all caps and flashing black and yellow text that players do not do something will count as two posts instead of 1.

Win Condition: Survive until the end or if in a team then you only need to see your team win (survival not necessary)
    I really don't give a shit about your opinion.

7. ISO #57
    Ganelon

Sleuth

You can read a player's last will. (Optional ability to modify if scum or neutral)

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    U make a role then u binch
    Master Alchemist
    • At night you may brew two potions.
    • All potions may be used at a later date.
    • You may use potions in addition to your night ability.
    • Potions persist after swapping roles, and count as an item in every way.
    • You must give one of the potions you brew to another player every night.

Spoiler : Potential potions :
    POTION INFO Offensive Neutral Defensive
    Killing Thornbush Poison
    Poison the target. They die during the next day.
    This attack cannot be healed.
    Hallucinut Brew
    Target player deals a basic attack to their target.
    Goldenbud Serum
    You become empowered, dealing a basic attack to everyone who visits you.
    Support Nillonut Flask
    Control a player at night, choosing who they target.
    Cryosap Potion
    Freeze a player at night, roleblocking them. They are notified of being frozen.
    Dispafig Mix
    Switch the locations of two players. They are notified of being swapped.
    Protective Rushthistle Shot
    Target player is motivated. They may use two actions the next night.
    They receive an extra charge of any ability with a set number of charges.
    Stoneroot Concoction
    Target player is protected at night, but petrified, roleblocking them. They are notified of being petrified.
    Lifefruit Rub
    Target player is immune to all damage for the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

10. ISO #60

UPDATE

Because of the sudden influx of roles I've decided rolecards can continue to be submitted until the end of night 1.

Go nuts.

11. ISO #61

OMEGA
    Your mere presence in the game makes everyone feel like shit.
    Lynch requires an additional 2 votes.
    This effect stacks with other OMEGAs.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I really don't give a shit about your opinion.
    ??? Wtf why were you given the title "merde poster", you don't shitpost.........

Also it appears that Mag has chosen the "FUCK YOU" option @aamirus

you deserve it a bit

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Malpracticing Doctor:

You may heal a player only once. Charge is consumed only if heal is successful. You know if your heal was successful, the target does not.

You may kill a player once. If the player has an immunity to your kill, roleblocks him. Target is not notified.

15. ISO #65

Role: Efekannn02 The Thirsty
    Ability: -Can Drink From His Water Bottle Every Night (unlimited charges, visits himself)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Cold Drink (2 charges, visits himself and randomly kills someone if visited by someone else)
    -Or Can Decide To Drink A Hot Drink (1 charge, visits himself and vote power increases to 2 for one day)
    -Must Drink Something Every Night

Alignment: Any

@Stealthbomber16
    is this a good role?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #66

Sinner (Role Modifier)

You have no special abilities. Every night starting on Night 1 and ending on N3, a pre-selected Sinner will become an Unsealed Demon, thereby changing their role and Alignment to that of their opposing faction, Cult, or Neutral Killer if they are already Cult.

You are not told if you are a Sealed Demon or not.

Demons:

Mammon

May give a player another player’s ability for a limited amount of time. You may optionally send them a message detailing how they should use their ability. You may not reveal your identity.

Beelzebub

You may poison a player at night, roleblocking them and reducing their defensive value by 1.

Lucifer

May concert a player at night, giving them the modifier ‘Possessed’. While they have this modifier, they are of your alignment. You are completely immune to any actions at night and you will give roles fake feedback.

Satan

Kill a player at night.

Abbaddon

Roleblock a player at night.

Asmodeus

You may send a player a message at night, forcing them to carry out a request during the day. If they fail to do so until the day’s end, they will commit suicide.

Belphegor

You may eat corpses at night, strengthening your defense value by one.
    -or-
    You may feed on a living player at night, permanently stealing any charges they may still have.

All Demons win with each other, regardless of alignment. Their allies are not informed about their new role, and they still partake in their factional chats. All Demons retain their original role’s abilities as long as their original faction is still alive.
    A Demon may never become Town upon unsealing.

Faithful Priest - You can remove the Possessed modifier from a role at night. You cannot be Possessed.

Faithless Priest - You may send a letter to the Pope (the Host) at night, asking them a question about the setup (e.g, a player’s role, alignment, etc), which that can answer with Yes or No. If you ask too many questions (>2), you will gain the Possessed modifier permanently. If you reach Day 3 without having asked any questions, you will become a Faithful Priest.

Archangel - Protect a target from demonic influence at night, preventing any Demonic visitors from affecting your target (if targeting Unsealed Demons they will not be unsealed that night).
    Last edited by Abraham Lincoln; September 1st, 2018 at 03:19 AM.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln View Post
    Sinner (Role Modifier)

You have no special abilities. Every night starting on Night 1 and ending on N3, a pre-selected Sinner will become an Unsealed Demon, thereby changing their role and Alignment to that of their opposing faction, Cult, or Neutral Killer if they are already Cult.

You are not told if you are a Sealed Demon or not.

Demons:

Mammon

May give a player another player’s ability for a limited amount of time. You may optionally send them a message detailing how they should use their ability. You may not reveal your identity.

Beelzebub

You may poison a player at night, roleblocking them and reducing their defensive value by 1.

Lucifer

May concert a player at night, giving them the modifier ‘Possessed’. While they have this modifier, they are of your alignment. You are completely immune to any actions at night and you will give roles fake feedback.

Satan

Kill a player at night.

Abbaddon

Roleblock a player at night.

Asmodeus

You may send a player a message at night, forcing them to carry out a request during the day. If they fail to do so until the day’s end, they will commit suicide.

Belphegor

You may eat corpses at night, strengthening your defense value by one.
    -or-
    You may feed on a living player at night, permanently stealing any charges they may still have.

All Demons win with each other, regardless of alignment. Their allies are not informed about their new role, and they still partake in their factional chats. All Demons retain their original role’s abilities as long as their original faction is still alive.
    A Demon may never become Town upon unsealing.

Faithful Priest - You can remove the Possessed modifier from a role at night. You cannot be Possessed.

Faithless Priest - You may send a letter to the Pope (the Host) at night, asking them a question about the setup (e.g, a player’s role, alignment, etc), which that can answer with Yes or No. If you ask too many questions (>2), you will gain the Possessed modifier permanently. If you reach Day 3 without having asked any questions, you will become a Faithful Priest.

Archangel - Protect a target from demonic influence at night, preventing any Demonic visitors from affecting your target (if targeting Unsealed Demons they will not be unsealed that night).
    I don't get the Sealed/Unsealed mechanic. Can Sealed demons use abilities?

19. ISO #69

Soul Thief

You may target a player at night, turning them into a stump.
    You gain a "soul" of their ability.
    Souls are two charge abilities of the role you stumped.
    Souls count as an item.

Thief

You may target a player at night, stealing all of their items.
    You also steal their last will. You can't read it. But you have it.
    fucking illiterate dumbass
    Stolen last wills also count as items.

Stump

you have no soul
    You can't do fuckin anything lmao

20. ISO #70

Mag/MM:

Abilities: At night you are a given a list of every possible role ability that could be used by any living player in the game. This way you can have a stroke thinking about the WIFOM

Special rules: You must be the top poster every day. Any day you are not the top poster you will immediately die. You cannot spam shit posts to increase your post count either - all of your posts must be related to the game (host’s discretion to kill you if you shit post too much). Repeating your ideas and constantly contradicting your own posts is encouraged.
    Posts that:
    contain “WIFOM” or “OPEN WOLFING”, include fake role claims, ask the host redundant questions, or demand in all caps and flashing black and yellow text that players do not do something will count as two posts instead of 1.

Win Condition: Survive until the end or if in a team then you only need to see your team win (survival not necessary)
    I originally read this as "every possible feedback" and was so ready to give whoever gets this a massive list of ~5000 characters if there was one of those roles in the game.

21. ISO #71

Nymphomaniac:

You can choose 1 person to ravage each night. There is a 50% chance you go too far with your sex-craze and accidentally kill your target. Otherwise, you roleblock your target and also prevent anybody else from visiting them.

22. ISO #72

Goku:
    Can reveal during the day when going super saiyan, gaining one extra vote for that day only
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #73

Wedding crasher: you are underage and everyone knows, if you are investigated at night you die

24. ISO #74

That One Priest
    -You can convert an underage person to your faith every night
    -Being underage or not is based on their role and ultimately gets decided by the host
    -People of your faith do not change their role or alignment, instead they won't be able to cause harm to you or others you recruited anymore
    -Those you recruited will count as basic survivors regarding game end and will lose all ties, if everyone of an alignment opposing the priest is converted the game ends and the priest's team wins, while those converted by him lose
    -You become a wanted criminal if an investigator of any sort visits you

Wanted Criminal
    -You lose your status as priest and noone will follow you anymore
    -You may blackmail and roleblock a person every night, but doing this on anyone who isn't underage will result in your identity getting exposed to them

25. ISO #75
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't get the Sealed/Unsealed mechanic. Can Sealed demons use abilities?
    Sealed Demons are sinners who have no idea they are demons yet. It's a role modifier so they can at start be any role in the game

26. ISO #76

Donald Trump
    You can build a wall once in a game making EVERYONE stay at their houses.
    You also can check a person if he's a SJW.
    The wall roleblock is always 1st in OoO.
    Everyone who tried to do their night action is given a message:
    "You tried to do your work, but you released that there's a wall near your door, you couldn't open your door so you're forced to stay at house".
    Win condition: Make all SJWs lose the game, because you're the №1 troll of SJWs.

SJW
    You know who is Donald Trump from start of the game.
    You must lynch Donald Trump, or you lose.
    Win condition: KILL DONALD TRUMP ASAP!!IOUUEJFOI!!!!UIOJ#(!!
    Last edited by Arsonist; September 2nd, 2018 at 02:54 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

27. ISO #77

This is the cutoff for roles which can be given at the start of the game. Submissions are still open until the end of night 1 for roles that can be rolled until the end.

28. ISO #78

3rd Degree Shitposter
    -Shitpost 100% 3 letter words for 3 days straight to get this role
    -You are night immune and lynching you requires 33% extra votes
    -You can either kill, control or blackmail a player every night
    -As soon as you post anything with a word that's longer than 3 letters you die of embarrassment

29. ISO #79

Med Vendor
    -You sell med kits to whoever visits you
    -Left with no money the person will be unable to do anything the following night
    -A med kit lets a person survive an attack one time and stays until it's used

Ammo Vendor
    -You sell ammo packs to whoever visits you
    -Left with no money the person will be unable to do anything the following night
    -An ammo pack recharges all skills a person has

Weapon Vendor
    -You sell weapon kits to whoever visits you
    -A weapon kit gives one the ability to kill someone at night once, ignoring passive invulnerability

Shaman
    -Use the combined power of science and ancient healing arts to make someone use a random ability from any of the roles in the setup on a random player additionally to their regular night action for 2 nights, every night

Bird
    -You can fly and can't get attacked by noone
    -Your sharp eyes let you see who left their homes at night
    -If someone visits you, you lose your night immunity

Fairy
    -Shower someone in fairy dust every night, giving them good luck and making them always get the best things from random actions
    -When visiting someone you also always steal something, handicapping them in a random way
    -This can be the removal of one line in their rolecard, a roleblock, a speaking disablity or any other added negative condition

Santa Claus
    -Give a gift to a player every night
    -The contents of gifts are random and could be a medipack, a gun, a bomb, or really anything

30. ISO #80

uh hey guys been a while ill add something since i *might* (emphasis on might) be subbing a player
    dan salvato
    "doki doki delete this post"

- allows you to doki doki delete a *single* post made by *single* another player (only restriction is that you can't delete a post from the host). (a mod would have to go in and edit the post I guess?) -> you can make it either just straight up deleting the post, or changing the text to say something witty like ">txt.deleted;" that's up to the mod who cares lol.

- decide who gets the role each day after finishing the OoO for the preceding night, that person gets the ability to do the above ^^ and then they lose the ability at the start of that night (before OoO begins). one person can get the role multiple times and/or multiple times in a row. person who gets it can be announced, or not, up to you. idgaf. does not replace their original role. One single person would have the role per day. They can delete up to one message, but do not have to delete a message.

- just... I guess pm the moderator with the message they wanna delete /shrug.jpeg

sayori
    "HXPPY thoughts"
    same rolling mechanics as the one above. during the day, that player loses any day abilities and instead becomes a jester-type role. game does not end upon lynch, but someone with this role *will* win if they are lynched. If not, they lose the role and the rolling mechanics (see above) occur and blah blah yeah. no restrictions on what they can say in chat (can reveal their team members if they want, idk). if someone wins with this role but loses the overall game, it's counted as a win. If someone loses this condition (are not lynched while they have the role) but still fulfill their original wincondition (even if they have this role during the final day), they win.

add this, or don't, who cares lol

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    hold up @Marshmallow Marshall
    did I post in a thread i wasnt supposed to? i thought anyone could post roles regardless of if theyre in the game yet or not, my bad >_<
    nah you're gucci

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    hold up @Marshmallow Marshall
    did I post in a thread i wasnt supposed to? i thought anyone could post roles regardless of if theyre in the game yet or not, my bad >_<
    No no, you're allowed to! I was just saying hi in the thread, I didn't see you had posted here xD it was just saying you weren't part of the game, just so you knew you had not to reply to the post or w/e. Sorry for misunderstanding ;-;

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Everyone can post in the workshop.
    MM just didn't read the subforum and thought this is the ongoing game because of the identical name.
    LIES

FALSE ASSUMPTIONS

37. ISO #87

Colin Kaepernick- Neutral Role

Activate your ability during the day to make everyone take a knee and reveal yourself. The day immediately ends and Colin Kaepernick has night immunity for the rest of the game. If discovered before revealing, you become a free agent

FREE AGENT- Neutral Role

You can ally yourself and become ANY role in the game, after a minimum period of 1 day. If you have not selected a role after 1 night, you become a stump.
    https://im4.ezgif.com/tmp/ezgif-4-6dbb48f64e.gif

BROKEN....our love.....it's BROKEN

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Role: Lorem Ipsum
    Abilities: You Can Target A Player At Night And He Gets His Night Results In Latin Aswell As The Full Text Of Lorem Ipsum

Every Post Of Yours Must Contain A Latin Word
    If You Break The Rule You Lose Your Powers
    ROLE SUGGESTIONS ARE FUCKING CLOSED

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

43. ISO #93

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    ROLE SUGGESTIONS ARE FUCKING CLOSED
    Role: Role: Role suggestions are fucking closed

Abilities: Once per game, make the game pause for 24 hours. The host must make a customized announcement of your liking. If anyone dares to speak during the pause the player whose name is the most similar to "Kenny" will die and resurrect 20 times, each one with a Host announcement post. At the end he will die permanently and will not be revived under any circumstances.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

44. ISO #94

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Role: Role: Role suggestions are fucking closed

Abilities: Once per game, make the game pause for 24 hours. The host must make a customized announcement of your liking. If anyone dares to speak during the pause the player whose name is the most similar to "Kenny" will die and resurrect 20 times, each one with a Host announcement post. At the end he will die permanently and will not be revived under any circumstances.
    s.givecookie @Your most beloved treasure

45. ISO #95

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

Role: Host

Special rules: The host has no choice but to accept this role

Abilities: Automatically modkill everybody but Aamirus
    Role: Aamirus
    Special rules: all players get this role in addition to their rolecard
    abilities: this has no ability

48. ISO #98

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Role: Aamirus
    Special rules: all players get this role in addition to their rolecard
    abilities: this has no ability
    Shiiiiiiiit

I’m going to take the “this has no ability” part as a 2nd burn too

49. ISO #99

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Role: Role suggestions are fucking closed

Abilities: Once per game, make the game pause for 24 hours. The host must make a customized announcement of your liking.
    LMFAO

50. ISO #100