When darkness returns, it should be balanced out by the light.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

When darkness returns, it should be balanced out by the light.

With the return of the Dark One it only seems plausible that the Light One shall return as well. However it seems the Supreme leaders of the land still enforced banishment on one but not the other. It is up to us the noble people of this town to make things right. We have the power of the vote my good people and also the power of text and speech we will not be silenced. We will hold the Supreme Leader's accountable! We seek Justice! Long live the queen! We only seek the reverse on the banishment of our Queen! #MLM

2. ISO #2

Re: When darkness returns, it should be balanced out by the light.

....no. If the one you call the "light one" EVER comes back, this forum shall tremble before the wrath of a thousand players. And it'll start by me. You are her last link to the community out of the authorities. I guess there must always be a Lich King...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #3

And don't you dare call her our queen lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #4

It’s been six moths and we had one run in. Let it go man.

Also please bring your future issues to the answer hall, as I am not here to fight or throw shade at you or her. Thanks.

For real though, talk to the peeps in the answer hall if you’re serious about wanting her back. They’ll explain to you why the decision was made the way it was. But forreal it’s been 6 months or more at this point. No need to continue the grudge that only you still hold.

But I will say that the punishments aren’t equal because I was simply a player and she was an admin. She was in charge of the section she was violating the rules for.

Anyhow; hoping to move forward in peace.

P.s. I served my punishment. Which was originally lighter than the one I ended up serving. Just so that’s clear.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; June 12th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ....no. If the one you call the "light one" EVER comes back, this forum shall tremble before the wrath of a thousand players. And it'll start by me. You are her last link to the community out of the authorities. I guess there must always be a Lich King...
    Lol

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Just a little friendly roleplay, turn those frowns upside down fellas sheesh
    Mhmmm... I know more than you think good sir, the Syndicate of Justice shall stand forever. Don't be hypocritical it was not a "nice roleplay". From light comes darkness, and from darkness comes light!

P.S. you probably understand my little reference ;) just please keep that stuff out of FM game. May this be clear for EVERYONE.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Don’t you think it’s weird you’re still getting hard-ons for a woman you haven’t spoken to in months?
    Lmao i talk to Mesk all the time, i mean if its my hard on you want Amy all you have to do is ask ;)

10. ISO #10

Mesk will return, I have no doubt of that in my mind. IMO Mesk was in the wrong here but I'm a bit biased from personal preference.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Mesk will return, I have no doubt of that in my mind. IMO Mesk was in the wrong here but I'm a bit biased from personal preference.
    Idk since she made smurf accounts and all. But I have no idea. I was also in the wrong. But I prefer you too ;) <3

12. ISO #12

Ayy when the event happened, I considered her as a traitor. But I understood there was much more... She's an asshole lol.

13. ISO #13

From what I understand - that Mesk person OGC'ed like 10 FM games in a row and also had mod abuse reports on her, right?
    I think you are right. I don't know the story, but if those things are true then Mesk was definitely in the wrong.

Also... So this blink guy wants someone back who OGCed 10 FM games in a row and also abused mod powers? Wtf? Why? @blinkskater