Can you find a nerdier song?
Register

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Can you find a nerdier song?

    Anyone up for the challange? I challange you to find a song even nerdier than this one!:
    https://youtu.be/gXB84fpWzg8

    Like... I just can't imagine someone thinking to himself: "Let me make a song made out of Jean-Luc Picard quotes, people will love it and it will be a great use of my time!".

    And, to be honest, this challenge is unfair because I don't think you can find anything nerdier than this.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Re: Can you find a nerdier song?

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    There is a 12th Century Crusaders' Song I occasionally listen to. It's in Old French.
    Does that make the song nerdy or you?

    Stop saying you are a nerd when, in reality, you are a geek. Be a real geek and know the difference!


    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Nah man. Singing that you are nerd doesn't make you a nerd, neither does it make the song nerdy. Picard song still nerdier!
    If your song is nerdy, then this song is geeky?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqqyIZhVQI


    <--- love this emoticon!
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

  5. #5

    Re: Can you find a nerdier song?

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Does that make the song nerdy or you?

    Stop saying you are a nerd when, in reality, you are a geek. Be a real geek and know the difference!



    Nah man. Singing that you are nerd doesn't make you a nerd, neither does it make the song nerdy. Picard song still nerdier!
    If your song is nerdy, then this song is geeky?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBqqyIZhVQI


    <--- love this emoticon!
    I think you should learn the difference.

    https://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/nerd

  6. #6

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 11th, 2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: WAAAAAAH
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

  9. #9

  10. #10

    Re: Can you find a nerdier song?

    (For clarification. After Magoroth made me realise that I mistook geeks for nerds and vice versa - it's the geeky songs, not nerdy songs (are there such?) that are competing.)


    1. John-Luk Picard still superior in geekiness. ;)
    2. OMG YOU WIN!!!!!!!!
    3. Video Liked! But in terms of geekiness, it doesn't feel very geeky to me. But in theory, why shouldn't it? Parody music about Starwars, right? I don't know...
    4. Dude... How did you think this could compete against John Luke or even any of your own first 3 links? It's geeky, yes, but if you put this video in for geekiness competition, then you might as well put all the viva la dirt league SC2 music videos.
    5. This one is so geeky that it feels like a parody of geeky music videos, lol. Honestly, the way I feel about it - it's like double negative becomes a positive. The video so geeky on top of geeky that it's a serious joke video? Anyway, my brain froze from watching this. Not sure what to think of it to be honest. But at least I know what it feels like to me.
    6. Alright alright. I get it. All the videos that you linked - all of their creators are total geeks. But just like this one, they can't really compete with John Luke.
    7. This one is not geeky.
    8.^
    9. You might want to put this video up for "least geeky, but still geeky music video" competition.

    Alright alright. I admit defeat to the 2nd one.
    Last edited by OzyWho; June 11th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
    Truth being told: you kinda suck. :)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    omg... lol im sorry that you did that...... there is no hidden message, it was a direct copy paste..its 189,000 characters long, so trust me when I say - I am sorry for wasting that much time reading amino acid sequences.
    if there's a wolf on Ceme, I can get behind Tom, I basically townread everyone, Aba a bit less and Marsh has his special throne
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK LORD HAS ARRIVED TO DESTROY THE SCUMS AND PURGE HERESY FROM THIS TOWN!

  12. #12

    Re: Can you find a nerdier song?

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    (For clarification. After Magoroth made me realise that I mistook geeks for nerds and vice versa - it's the geeky songs, not nerdy songs (are there such?) that are competing.)


    1. John-Luk Picard still superior in geekiness. ;)
    2. OMG YOU WIN!!!!!!!!
    3. Video Liked! But in terms of geekiness, it doesn't feel very geeky to me. But in theory, why shouldn't it? Parody music about Starwars, right? I don't know...
    4. Dude... How did you think this could compete against John Luke or even any of your own first 3 links? It's geeky, yes, but if you put this video in for geekiness competition, then you might as well put all the viva la dirt league SC2 music videos.
    5. This one is so geeky that it feels like a parody of geeky music videos, lol. Honestly, the way I feel about it - it's like double negative becomes a positive. The video so geeky on top of geeky that it's a serious joke video? Anyway, my brain froze from watching this. Not sure what to think of it to be honest. But at least I know what it feels like to me.
    6. Alright alright. I get it. All the videos that you linked - all of their creators are total geeks. But just like this one, they can't really compete with John Luke.
    7. This one is not geeky.
    8.^
    9. You might want to put this video up for "least geeky, but still geeky music video" competition.

    Alright alright. I admit defeat to the 2nd one.
    star trek song < waluigi pinball made with waluigi noises
    sorry dude

    i also dont think you understand the context of the last one.
    that's a song from les miserables, a really popular musical.
    but some dude did a cover of it as waluigi being every part.

    EDIT:

    found it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cSaKCuaos
    this wins, sorry dude.
    Last edited by Stealthbomber16; June 11th, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    please stop shitposting
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck. :wm:

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •