Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Zergling - 1-S2-1-2698137

Account Name: Zergling
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2698137
    In game Name: Town Faggot
    Crimes Committed: Intentional Game Throwing

Summary: Was mayor, intentionally lynched off town giving triad the win. I believe I've reported him before where he did the same thing but y'all ignored it for some reason.

Zergling.SC2Replay

2. ISO #2

Re: Zergling - 1-S2-1-2698137

ID Verification:
    Zergling: correct. 1-S2-1-2698137

Players Added to Report:
    N/A

Hotkeys
    Ctrl + 3

Summary
    Zergling rolls Mayor, and the game begins.

Day 1: Zergling spouts some… Colorful words I’d rather not say in this report, and the Day ends.

Night 1: Zergling is jailed and Claims to be a Jew Mexican Faggot, but then says He’s a Mayor, thus halting the Jailor’s mind on executing him. The Night ends with him writing yet some more colorful wording in his Last Will. (He was attacked but survived while in jail)

Day 2: 2 was shot by the Triad and flips Amnesiac. 10 was killed by the Informant and has his role scrubbed. He continues to spam the same stuff he did on Day 1, thus resulting in the town to start voting on him. He reveals right before he’s put on trial. He asks for Roles and Last wills on the stand while continuing the same theme as before in his words. During the voting phase of his trial, he starts to get roles whispered to him, which I will state them in the order he gets them.(15: Claimed to of jailed him last night. 14: Jailor saying he was jailed by 7, which 7 PM’s next stating the same information while saying 13 claimed doctor to him. 13: Doctor, saying he was on 2 yet 2 died anyway. 11: Doctor n1: 7. 8: Survivor n1: vest. 12: Sheriff N1 – 5ns. 4: bg n1: 8 4 also said guilty no role/lw, assuming he was joking since he’s the next role claim to him. 6: doc N1: 1) He is now off the trial with a vote of 6 to 2. (with 5 and 1 Guilting him, both which haven’t claimed to him yet). 5 is immediately put on trial afterwards. He claims Vigilante who took no night action, and said the mayor seemed suspicious. He’s whispered by 7 saying to let the jailor’s jail, and 12 also whispers reminding Zerg that he came up NS, but could still be Godfather. Zerg spams “Found our mafias!” anyway, and votes guilty. 5 is lynched on a 8 to 5 vote. After he is lynched, Zerg keeps up with his normal disgusting dialogue.

Night 2: Zerg doesn’t update his Last Will with the role claims he got, this isn’t necessary… but it’s the sign of a Mayor who’s either new or doesn’t care about the outcome of the game. He is attacked, but with a bodyguard protecting him.

Day 3: 7 was shot by the Triad and flips jailor. 3 was killed by the bodyguard and flips Serial Killer. 4 dies in a duel and flips Bodyguard. 1 states that 6 visited 7 last night, and Zerg responds by spamming Get 1, he voted to hang the Mayor after the reveal, which is true he did. 1 spams his last will and claims lookout, again reiterating that 7 was visited by 6. He is put on Trial by Zerg and 14, and 1 says the same thing in his defense, while calling the mayor shit and saying 6 is Dragon Head. Zerg responds by saying Too Many Invest Claims (Looking back, The only investigative claim he got was 12, and there’s no dead Investigatives in the yard. Possible Zerg is lynching this out of spite instead of with good reasoning?) 1 is then lynched on a 7 to 2 vote. 1 chooses the secret execution, and all the while Zeg spams “SALTSHIP AHAHAHAHA” among other colorful language. 15 asks again why the jailors aren’t being allowed to jail and 12 asking who he should check, with the Mayor not even batting an eye to them. 1 indeed flips Lookout, and the Day Ends.

Night 3: Nothing to see here…

Day 4: 12 was shot by the Triad and flips Sheriff. 8 claims Survivor and 6 says the Mayor is trolling, all the while 15 calling out the mayor’s stupidity, with Zerg responding “NO U”. 15 is then voted up when the voting phase begins. 15 claims Jailor and said he was the one who jailed him, and respectfully revealed this to him when the mayor revealed. He also threatens to report him and calls him a troll, with Zerg responding that he’s not trolling, and that 15’s just an asshole. (Which isn’t liable enough reason for lynching a player). He is voted guilty on a 7-0 vote. 15 is lynched and flips Jailor.

Night 4: Again, nothing to see here…

Day 5: 11 is shot by the Triad and flips Doctor. There’s 3 Triad, 1 survivor, and the Mayor left. Basically the Mayor is lynched, with more of what he’s basically been saying all game until the end, also then calling them idiots and dumb fags for lynching the Mayor, despite this fact.
    The game then ends, with the Triad and survivor winning.

Was the game result altered?
    Yes, his poor leadership led the town towards their downfall.

Player Offenses
    Intentional Game-Throwing

Previous Offenses
    None

Recommended Action
    Watch List X2

Additional Notes
    Thank you very much for your report! Oh boy, this report was a ride and a half. It’s sort of hard to really try to be in the mindset of Zergling during this game, since he was all over the place from the disgusting imagery he spouted to his mislynches. Around The period where he lynched 5 for voting him up, I wanted to say he had just reasoning to, even though he had three jailor claims (one of them could have been an Interrogator, which one of them was). But Right around the Lookout’s lynch, I started to notice he really didn’t lynch with any sort of logic aside from people who called him out as an idiot (or voted guilty, which the lookout did do, sure. But he did have information on the Dragon Head, which was ignored out of spite it seems). The town also tried to PM him with warnings and suggestions on who they should check and so on, yet again, these were ignored. So overall, I’m going to count this as Game-throwing, since he really didn’t honestly try to really win this game. He spent too much time dialoguing and lynching people he hated to really look at the big picture. I'll move to put this Individual on the Watch List , since i'm pretty sure this won't be the last report we'll see from him. We appreciate your effort to help keep this game clean!
    Last edited by AIVION; June 26th, 2018 at 05:41 PM.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3