Understanding the boundaries of Gamethrowing.
Register

User Tag List

Threaded View

1. ISO #1

Understanding the boundaries of Gamethrowing.

Given that this is a game of deception after all, would it be considered game-throwing or an offense (By mods, not by players who think the rules are bended due to their own massive ego) for someone, who is a town role, to lie about their role and get someone lynched based on false evidence, and their target ended up also being town? The intention of the liar was to get that person lynched, simply because they despise or wanted that person dead, but they are not aware that the person is a fellow town role, or that it would be actually disadvantageous to lynch that person. Is this considered to be playing against one's role unintentionally?

I was not quite sure where to ask this, so I posted it here. There are plenty of players who act as if the rules of the game only apply if it hurts them, or pretend they don't exist at all and make up their own rules (then complain), but this particular situation made me question on whether it falls into the boundary of gamethrowing, or is ok given the nature of the game.
    Last edited by Averis; June 8th, 2018 at 02:29 PM.