Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,050 of 3959
  1. ISO #2001

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Explain myself.
    Please we got no time to waste lol. But uh explain yourself on what exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2002
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow mARSHALL

3. ISO #2003

4. ISO #2004

5. ISO #2005

Naz why you're on and not posting? Anything to say? @naz

Idem for @TheGodDavid
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #2006

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Check post below. You're experienced. If you can't understand that play, you're either really stupid or scum. And I think you're scum.
    The aggression you’ve decided to add in to this play is more indicative of how much you’ve been flailing this game. Being a PR role does not mean being lynch bait, which is exactly what you’ve done if you’re actually PSS. You also claimed Fidel to bait out the survivor, which has no part in your theory of “trying to bait out the neutral”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

7. ISO #2007

I'm at a restaurant for someones bday, like I said I wasn't gonna be arou d for EoD exactly so if you see me pop in I'm checking votes and going with majority!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #2008

9. ISO #2009

10. ISO #2010

11. ISO #2011

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Marshmallow mARSHALL
    Think a second. If I was really scum, wouldn't I jump on your wagon??? Your last posts give me a town vibe, the vibe of a lost townie. Why are you even voting me exactly

12. ISO #2012
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

13. ISO #2013

-vote magoroth

Why... you are leaving 0 explainations on all of this. And I don't think you reacted to my reaction to your wallpost against me.
    You DID jump on his train earlier. I don’t know what you’re talking about anymore.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #2014

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm at a restaurant for someones bday, like I said I wasn't gonna be arou d for EoD exactly so if you see me pop in I'm checking votes and going with majority!
    really... are you going to say meep soon? (joke)

15. ISO #2015

16. ISO #2016

Holy shit lol less than 20 minutes left. No chance for rumox lynch ?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

17. ISO #2017

18. ISO #2018

19. ISO #2019

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    You DID jump on his train earlier. I don’t know what you’re talking about anymore.
    I did not jump on it, I was in the ones who STARTED it. I started voting him at start of the game, you fuck. You're distorting my words and actions. CONFIRMED ARMADYUS CHOO CHOO

20. ISO #2020

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote unknown1234
    sure i can get on board this train
    So you just voted with your biggest scum-read, made a statement about how MM’s train died out so quickly, and now you decide to vote me instead?

This is like, really terrible.

21. ISO #2021

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Holy shit lol less than 20 minutes left. No chance for rumox lynch ?
    I'd be ok with a Rumox lynch too, but I really prefer Unknown.

22. ISO #2022

23. ISO #2023

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'm going with a rumox lynch for today, all tickets are being delivered for free! All aboard the LYNCH TRAIN
    -vote rumox
    If we can't get an Unknown lynch I'll switch on Rumox, but for now I keep the vote.

24. ISO #2024

25. ISO #2025

26. ISO #2026

MM is the best lynch today, and the fact that so much chaos has suddenly broken out only confirms this to me.

27. ISO #2027

28. ISO #2028

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    are you asking your buddies mafia to vote against rumox?
    Wait... you scumread naz? Why exactly?

29. ISO #2029

30. ISO #2030

are you asking your buddies mafia to vote against rumox?
    Have you read anything I've said lol
    -vote rumox
    POOO POOO BYE DEAD WEIGHT CHOOoooo

31. ISO #2031

32. ISO #2032

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MM is the best lynch today, and the fact that so much chaos has suddenly broken out only confirms this to me.
    So much chaos? Your little agenda worked well when I wasn't there, but now that I'm here to tell the truth, yeah chaos appears. S C U M

33. ISO #2033

34. ISO #2034

No I don't
    THEN WTF ARE YOU DOING!???!!??! 14 MINUTES TO EOD IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN

35. ISO #2035

@Unknown1234 I respect scumreading MM right now, but what do you think of Mag? You seem to be avoiding discussing him.
    I had my doubt on him sheeping me, which is the exact reason I switched my vote to rumox earlier. He doesn’t appear to be taking advantage of the situation, despite being considered a top lynch for a while. I don’t see him flipping scum.

36. ISO #2036

37. ISO #2037

38. ISO #2038

Im still down for MM lynch evils always claim BG on the stand
    As in the Thing game?

39. ISO #2039

40. ISO #2040

Im still down for MM lynch evils always claim BG on the stand
    Then why did you vote with him? Are you fucking kidding right now?

41. ISO #2041

42. ISO #2042

-vote blinkskater

Most inconsistent plays within 5 minutes from blinkskater. Be more obvious scum please.

43. ISO #2043

44. ISO #2044

45. ISO #2045

46. ISO #2046

Romox are really not usefull for town, except if fake claim, he did litteraly NOTHING.
    What a lynch on him will tell us about other players? Me and Unknow defended him, is there other people who did it?
    Exactly. Unknown is very probably of same alignment, and I scumread them BOTH for their solo play, so them in a scum team makes sense. I'd see an AFK/inactive with them. Maybe Dunna? I didn't get a read on him/her since I couldn't read the game fully.

47. ISO #2047

48. ISO #2048

Exactly. Unknown is very probably of same alignment, and I scumread them BOTH for their solo play, so them in a scum team makes sense. I'd see an AFK/inactive with them. Maybe Dunna? I didn't get a read on him/her since I couldn't read the game fully.
    You literally HAVENT SCUM-READ ME ALL GAME. You’re only saying that now because attention is on you.

49. ISO #2049

50. ISO #2050

Dunna has been shitposting the whole time, not worth reading that slot yet. She said she'll be useful day 2.