S-FM The Cold War III - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80
Results 3,951 to 3,959 of 3959
  1. ISO #3951

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    This game was a trickle down effect from my shit claim, pro town indeed. MM was blatantly obvious in the mm/naz/fielz trio regarding me and Unknown fucked himself over hammering me.

Lovely, as usual. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3952

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Yeah ok?

I just did what felt satisfactory for myself, I didn't care, so yeah, feel like a genius.
    Lol :P EU mafia... I'm glad I switched to NA, because if I hadn't I could be like you all :o
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #3953

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Try as you might.

Also, this is scary:

"Every facet of your humanity will be ruthlessly exploited by yours truly."
    Only truth is scary

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Also, you should have killed me so everyone could read this in context:
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus

Spoiler : last will :
    Aamirus sat comfortably in her armchair eating the Chik-Fil-A Naz had sent her before her death. For some ungodly reason, there was no Chik-Fil-A Sauce! "This must be the doing of a scum... Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce", she pondered, "Why, though, would a scum want to kill me? Lynching me tomorrow is their only chance of survival!"

*FARTTTTTTTTTTTT* With the disgusting stench of idiocy, Yzb25 and Lenneth burst through the door at the same time. "Oh, hey guys! Why didn't one of you just counterclaim Lenin?" asked Aamirus. "We are trying to lose, you dumb noob!" they shouted in unison. Brandishing pathetically dull knives, they began to march towards their victim with glee.

*CRASH* After smashing a hole in the side of the wall with his pitchfork, Blinkskater, the angry farmer, charged into the room. Drunkenly swinging his pitchfork around, he yelled with almost religious fervor, "You will not kill Aamirus until I've seen her nudes!" Yzb25, cleverest of the scum, soothed Blink's mind by saying, "She cannot stop you from seeing her nude once she's dead!" Lenneth, an innocent child forced into killing by bad men at a young age was horrified by this turn of events, and decided he was no longer in the killing business and walked away. Blink, controlled by beer and his penis, merely replied, "Good thinking Yzb".

Suddenly, the sound of angels singing filled the air. CHUCK RUMOX HAD ARRIVED! He delivered a heavenly roundhouse kick straight to Blink's crotch, incapacitating him instantly. "You are all welcome for my godly play", rumox mumbled as he vanished into the ether.

"I HARDCLAIM CASTRO!" a new voice yelled. The ghost of Marshmallow Marshall had entered the room, with a not-so-well concealed AK47 strapped to his back. "I MEAN CIT!" said the Ghost. "WAIT I MEAN BG!" screamed the ghost in terror. "Well, I may be new, but considering you are already dead and revealed to be mafia, I COUNTERCLAIM YOU AS TOWN POWER", shouted TheGodDavid as he also entered the room.

*YODELLLLEEYYYYEEEEHOOOO* The sound of crazed yodeling filled the air. Similar to the Joker in the Dark Knight movies, Magorath was still making crazed sounds despite dying ages ago. "YOU GUYS, MM IS RIGHT, HE IS CASTRO AND DAVID IS SCUM!" he yelled as he finally perished.

"Shut up Mag!" yelled everyone in unison. "But we still love you", they muttered halfheartedly

"Muhahahaahha I Am The Evil Efekannn02! You Will All Bow Before Me!" shouted a new voice gleefully. David and the ghost of MM both quickly fled the area in terror, leaving just Aamirus and Yzb standing.

*The speakers in Aamirus's apartment suddenly start blaring https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1wX...6kIwM&index=9* A grizzly, weathered old man wearing a top hat and gentlemanly clothing enters the room. "Dear Efe, I am sorry, but we already lynched you because you are scum", states the mysterious figure with solemn purpose. "WHAT! YOU CANNOT LYNCH ME! WHATEVER UNKNOWN DID, LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!" shouted Efe's ghost as he slowly faded off into the mist. The gentlemanly figure turned towards Aamirus and Yzb. "Yzb, as you know, you're not mafia, I am. After all, you're the real Trotsky. So give me that knife and let me do my job. We lynch David tomorrow"
    I want more of you to read this
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #3956

7. ISO #3957

it is now part of my signature lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #3958

Don't worry, I read it ater my death lol

9. ISO #3959

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce