S-FM The Cold War III - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3959
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You clearly never played with Panther to say such a thing. He's stupid to the point of unintentionally throwing games that are 100% solved. But it's off topic anyway. Also why is that getting a vote on me more defense of Dunna, so you have a reason to leave a vote on me???
    -vote DUNNA
    since it bothers you so much
    Nah just leave him be. He'll either stop playing FM or he'll learn the hard way that this works differently to the mod. Let's keep him as a potential lynch candidate but stop trying to connect.

2. ISO #2752

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Ya, it's clear to me I cannot accomplish anything by voting you. Yes, I was attempting to get you off Dunna because the argument has reached the point of absurdity. You guys are literally discussing Panther at this point.
    yeah sorry lol panther might be slightly out of the game context...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2753

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 4 guests)

Marshmallow Marshall, Distorted+, Dunna, Fielzanks, Lenneth, Magoroth, TheGodDavid+

@TheGodDavid STOP LURKING
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #2754

You clearly never played with Panther to say such a thing. He's stupid to the point of unintentionally throwing games that are 100% solved. But it's off topic anyway. Also why is that getting a vote on me more defense of Dunna, so you have a reason to leave a vote on me???
    -vote DUNNA
    since it bothers you so much
    You are lying and he is not Diamond for nothin' in SC2 Ranked.

Also, I've had hundreds of matches with Panther, so I know him better than you do.

5. ISO #2755
    Ganelon

Soooooo, idk how to do this myself :flep: I'm not sure if there's much I can ask David because I've barely seen him post. I don't even remember what was the last thing he said.

6. ISO #2756

7. ISO #2757

Soooooo, idk how to do this myself :flep: I'm not sure if there's much I can ask David because I've barely seen him post. I don't even remember what was the last thing he said.
    That's the nice thing with not posting: you don't say anything scummy.

8. ISO #2758

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Nah just leave him be. He'll either stop playing FM or he'll learn the hard way that this works differently to the mod. Let's keep him as a potential lynch candidate but stop trying to connect.
    I know it works differently to the ingame version, lets just say that I like to keep things in an orthodox fashion ; )).

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

Wait, I just realized something. The attention shifted off @Lenneth for some reason. A clusterfuck appeared when it happened. And Lenneth is still leaving the thread open.

11. ISO #2761
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    I know it works differently to the ingame version, lets just say that I like to keep things in an orthodox fashion ; )).
    It isn't that different, especially if you play with the likes of rumox or Distorted without inviting pubs

But this is besides the point.

12. ISO #2762
    Ganelon

Wait, I just realized something. The attention shifted off @Lenneth for some reason. A clusterfuck appeared when it happened. And Lenneth is still leaving the thread open.
    I'm not about to switch to Lenneth until I get something out of David.

13. ISO #2763

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    And what can you do, ALONE, against everyone here exactly?
    It's the power of silent stupidity: you can't do anything against a silent unless everyone agrees to do so, which takes time and is rare...

15. ISO #2765

16. ISO #2766

17. ISO #2767

I'm not about to switch to Lenneth until I get something out of David.
    What about a "split push"? Just like in HotS let's push them both while they're both browsing the thread!

18. ISO #2768
    Ganelon

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771
    Ganelon

Sorry not directed at the 'split-push' thing.

22. ISO #2772

23. ISO #2773

NOTE FOR LENIN : IT MAY BE WISE TO USE THAT SWEET HEAT OF YOURS ON SOMEONE YOU TRULY BELIEVE TO BE TOWN THAT ISNT ME BEFORE EOD
    100% agree on that

24. ISO #2774
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    What are you trying to get out of me?
    ANYFFING. You're silent as fuck, I want your reads, your social security number, insurance, etc etc.

25. ISO #2775

Well your instincts are kinda' shit if you realized it after such a long time lol
    You're admitting to throw right now.... Okay let's get back to the real game now

26. ISO #2776

You're admitting to throw right now.... Okay let's get back to the real game now
    Nope, I didn't do that, you've misunderstood something clearly. I just said that this is my playstyle currently, since this is what you guys bringed out of me.

Its basic psychology, ffs.

27. ISO #2777

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME.

KGB agent
    Starts with a one use vest
    Can torture a player at night revealing a piece of random information (gulag info)
    Heat action: Kneecapper, fires a shotgun at a player role blocking them and making them unable to vote the next day (1 use)
    If sleeper agent is converted in game KGB gains a one use gun and 2 auto vests
    Naz was KGB Agent. There is a "role synergy" between KGB Agent and Sleeper Agent.

28. ISO #2778

Nope, I didn't do that, you've misunderstood something clearly. I just said that this is my playstyle currently, since this is what you guys bringed out of me.

No comment

29. ISO #2779
    Ganelon

What do you think about David? His prolonged absence and on-the-fence behaviour does not help his case at all. Neither did a few posts that were scummy as fuck.

30. ISO #2780
    Ganelon

CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME.

Naz was KGB Agent. There is a "role synergy" between KGB Agent and Sleeper Agent.
    Distorted doesn't lie about stuff like this. If he did I would have his head

31. ISO #2781

32. ISO #2782

Distorted doesn't lie about stuff like this. If he did I would have his head
    How would it be a lie though... do you know things I don't????

33. ISO #2783
    Ganelon

How would it be a lie though... do you know things I don't????
    He would be lying because he said he randomized the roles. Thus, no conspiracy theory possible. In this regard.

34. ISO #2784

35. ISO #2785

He would be lying because he said he randomized the roles. Thus, no conspiracy theory possible. In this regard.
    Didn't he say he randomized who had what, but not the roles? @Distorted HELP!!!!

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787

@Marshmallow Marshall You've avoided serious heated subject until now only because Blink was the one pushing at you.
    He has said that mafia would not waste a heat on naz since he didn't open roleclaim, yet you are alive and she is not.
    That is a curious and suspicious fact.
    Maybe... but idk what to say about it honestly, maybe it was to frame me, maybe mafia got a masterplan... I'm not mafia, so feel free to find it curious and suspicious lol

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

40. ISO #2790

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Going to sleep, have fun pushing me ! :')
    I have the feeling we are going nowhere with dunna atm.
    REALLY? You vanish, then just don't say shit and go to sleep? Then use the "I was sleeping!" excuse?

41. ISO #2791
    Ganelon

Maybe... but idk what to say about it honestly, maybe it was to frame me, maybe mafia got a masterplan... I'm not mafia, so feel free to find it curious and suspicious lol
    If I were TPR, I would've CC'd you by now. I think MM is pretty much confirmed at this point

42. ISO #2792

43. ISO #2793

44. ISO #2794

Give it your thought then don't make me do all the job
    I think it's the good ol' frame, also I got to L-1 yesterday, so I think mafia wanted to keep me alive because I was kinda LHF.

45. ISO #2795
    Ganelon

I think it's the good ol' frame, also I got to L-1 yesterday, so I think mafia wanted to keep me alive because I was kinda LHF.
    I don't think that was the reason, but whatever.

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

You do fit exactly in the case of 'godfather who was scared of being lynched so used his HEAT first night' though.
    that's true though... but what do you want exactly, I literally cannot "defend" against that theory :P

49. ISO #2799

-unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

50. ISO #2800
    Ganelon

Explain thoughts
    Can't right now, will do so tomorrow. bye.