S-FM The Cold War III - Page 77
Register

User Tag List

Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,850 of 3959
  1. ISO #3801

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Assuming we don't, I can just kill one mafia while profiting from the vest I put up last night which last two days
    Yea, might as well put all scenarios on table:

If we lynch mafia, 4 v 1 v1, fielz has vest and david and lenin heal each other, so basically it's GG, unless the SK and mafia somehow coordinated to roleblock and kill together... (and even then still town would still be in great shape)

If we lynch SK, 4 v 2, same scenario as above but they can at least coordinate the attack. Still 3 v 2 next day and all we'd have to do is pick 2 mafia out of 3 cit claims.

If we lynch town, 3 v 2 v 1, now all 3 evils are confirmed. Presumably maf use global; weapons RB and kill fielz but maybe some WIFOM is created there with who David/Lenin choose to protect. Let's just pretend mafia killed fielz. Then we got 2 v 2 v 1, but SK presumably helps lynch a mafia. Now it's 2 v 1 v1, but david and lenin can still chain each other so I don't see how evils can win. I guess 1 of them could sacrifice himself for the other and let himself get killed with David.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #3802

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    my opinions on

70% oh screw you your jokes are bad taste for me
    20% you really see me as just some random monikan with no life dont you?
    10% asshole
    my opinions on

70% you 40% laughed you liar
    20% well if you believe monika is real then it should work
    10% thank you

3. ISO #3803

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post

If we lynch mafia, 4 v 1 v1, fielz has vest and david and lenin heal each other, so basically it's GG, unless the SK and mafia somehow coordinated to roleblock and kill together... (and even then still town would still be in great shape)

If we lynch SK, 4 v 2, same scenario as above but they can at least coordinate the attack. Still 3 v 2 next day and all we'd have to do is pick 2 mafia out of 3 cit claims.

If we lynch town, 3 v 2 v 1, now all 3 evils are confirmed. Presumably maf use global; weapons RB and kill fielz but maybe some WIFOM is created there with who David/Lenin choose to protect. Let's just pretend mafia killed fielz. Then we got 2 v 2 v 1, but SK presumably helps lynch a mafia. Now it's 2 v 1 v1, but david and lenin can still chain each other so I don't see how evils can win. I guess 1 of them could sacrifice himself for the other and let himself get killed with David.
    I guess expanding on that last scenario, maybe at 2 v2 v1 the SK helps lynch a town. Now it's 1 v 2 v 1 and the mafia wins so don't do that SK

4. ISO #3804

5. ISO #3805

my opinions on

70% you 40% laughed you liar
    20% well if you believe monika is real then it should work
    10% thank you

70% screw you youre annoying
    20% it shouldnt
    10% you deserved it

100% im in a bad mind shape (i feel depressed right now dammit)
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #3806

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    no where does it say BG cannot be healed if both of them are killed
    I suppose if it got to that, it would be worth questioning Distorted. I feel like if they both attack Lenin, you would only protect him from the first attack? Or Lenin's heal wouldn't work on you if you were dying "indirectly" as result of BGing? IDK what Distorted would decide there

7. ISO #3807

8. ISO #3808

9. ISO #3809

10. ISO #3810

11. ISO #3811

12. ISO #3812

13. ISO #3813

14. ISO #3814

15. ISO #3815

16. ISO #3816

They cannot kill me, the auto vest last 2 turns, so last night and this night

17. ISO #3817

David has misunderstood me. I obviously always knew Fielz was Trotsky. My Trotsky read on Dunna was a joke LOL.

The night actions have gone quite well. Two citizens dying may seem bad, but it basically cements everyone's position. Anyway, world's worst kept secret:

I am the last Soviet Worker

I find it really difficult to imagine a world where Blink/Efe-Unk is not the scumteam, unless one of them is a SK wifoming an agenda very well.

18. ISO #3818

I saw the results last night and toyed with the idea of claiming Lenin, cuz that would probably intimidate SK enough to claim citi (and the real Lenin would claim, and David would know who to defend), but I'm worried my townread isn't actually strong enough to support such a strategy cuz David apparently scumreads me. So you get this boring mediocre claim instead LOL.

19. ISO #3819

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    As a little apology for my brain mess of yesterday:P

Spoiler : Fluff, nothing too serious :

The town square was filled with people. For the majority of the day, the atmosphere was dense, as if the air itself weighted heavily on everyone’s shoulders. The once shy and quiet TheGodDavid had come forward and accused the Marshmallow Marshall of lying, with a newfound courage and energy. «*You’re a liar, I am the true bodyguard*!*». The claim that saved the supposed liar from the pyre the last day had come to bite him back. Fielzanks, his KGB rifle in one hand and his comb in another. The town had given him the rôle of leader, and he could feel the pressure rummaging through his head, tainting every thoughts he could have had. «*I am quite confident that both party can be heard out and that we can find who the liar is.*» Fielzanks’s voice was calm, almost unearthly as he spoke forward. «*I thought Marshmallow Marshall was protecting me with his claim, but he stuck with it so he must be scum.*» Proud TheGodDavid said, eyes burning with righteousness. Behind him was the angry farmer, cheering at the simple prospect of burning his nemesis. «*Yes David is right*! Burn the scum, purge the scum, anihilate the scum*!*» Such insistance made Fielzanks uneasy. The clear shift of attitude from David was stunning, but it was understandable given the situation. Marshmallow Marshall, not batting an eye, stood tall before the accusations and refuted their theory. «*Which town could lie at L-1*? That’s stupid. So I didn’t lie. And see how Blinkskater is pushing it*? I call for a mafia team from the both of them to get rid of me. At this point, everyone wanted to go off with his head. Unsure of making a bad decision has he did the day before, the man with combed hair struggled to think for himself, gobbling every argument being thrown without managing his own thoughts properly. Who was right*? Who was wrong*? Who can I believe*? An insidious poison now was causing him serious pain*: Doubt. He couldn’t trust the Prophet anymore. He couldn’t trust the farmer anymore. He never trusted anyone, in fact, except for the loss of his beloved KGB Agent, naz. What if David was part of a masterplan*? Can a new player do that*? Would a loss because he underestimated a new player would be acceptable*? Dunna’s words came to his ears. «*You’re belittling me!*» Confusion was screaming in his brain. «*They know I am Trostky, they must have devised a plan to get rid of me. Which plan it is*? Which one*? Who is the genius messing with me*?*» The town was clearly waiting for Fielzanks, but the man was laying on the floor, in fetal position, his thumb stuck in his mouth and whispering some inane theories about invisible people wanting to get him. «*It’s David I tell you*! He’s here to kill us all*!*» The man had lost his mind. Nobody followed him anymore.
    But then the Prophet came forward, and whispered quietly in Fielzanks’s ear. «*Do not let your doubts devour you, or you will be the one devouring us all. Make peace with your mind*.*»
    Words echoed through the aching skull of the demented. But before the final moment who could have sealed the town’s fate, the villagers could see Yzb25 help the combed man to stand up, a smile on his face. A hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other, komrad Fielzanks stepped forward and spoke with a newfound serenity*:* «*Let there be light, from the pyre of Marshmallow Marshall burning stake.*»
    Omg these could actually be compiled into a full story at the end of the game. Beautiful. XD

20. ISO #3820

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    David has misunderstood me. I obviously always knew Fielz was Trotsky. My Trotsky read on Dunna was a joke LOL.

The night actions have gone quite well. Two citizens dying may seem bad, but it basically cements everyone's position. Anyway, world's worst kept secret:

I am the last Soviet Worker

I find it really difficult to imagine a world where Blink/Efe-Unk is not the scumteam, unless one of them is a SK wifoming an agenda very well.
    Of course you are

I am the last Soviet Worker too !

21. ISO #3821

22. ISO #3822

23. ISO #3823

24. ISO #3824

25. ISO #3825

26. ISO #3826

27. ISO #3827

28. ISO #3828

29. ISO #3829

30. ISO #3830

31. ISO #3831

32. ISO #3832

33. ISO #3833

34. ISO #3834

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You were attacked, but now that the cat is out of the bag one of us will be RB'D tonight but i believe our boss fielzanks wanted me to claim so i hardclaim LENIN
    Well that throws a spanner in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    well I bg'ed you
    Why do you scumread me?

35. ISO #3835

36. ISO #3836

37. ISO #3837

38. ISO #3838

39. ISO #3839

40. ISO #3840

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    for me this is an easy vote Unknown solidified that for me and I think the only reason that I am still alive is because my 2 "town reads" from yesterday are actually scum
    This was my third pick. I'm completely happy with this.

-vote efekannn02

But I'm straining the hell out of my brain to figure out who out of the Lenneth/Aami pair is scum. I honestly had them both as SK reads.

41. ISO #3841

42. ISO #3842

43. ISO #3843

44. ISO #3844

45. ISO #3845

46. ISO #3846

47. ISO #3847

48. ISO #3848

49. ISO #3849

50. ISO #3850