2. ISO #1502
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

@yzb25 , what are your reads?

3. ISO #1503

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote Dunna

yo, i know it's a lot right now, but do you want to lynch d1? if so, can you provide maybe a potential pool?

same applies to you @yzb25 but i can't vote 2 people and don't see you online
    Hey, its an unforgiving world, and an unforgiving setup as well.

Considering that the Capitalist ones are having serious traps inside the proletarian regime, weakening them may be a good choice.

And oh, hey, why'd Magoroth made that "fun" Jailor claim of his? I mean, on D1.

Anyway, proceed, let it roll, I am not that relevant, so, proceed ; ))

4. ISO #1504

5. ISO #1505

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    What do you think of Mag wanting to lynch your white knight?
    Which one? LOL
    he wants to lynch all 3 if I remember correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #1506

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post

Considering that the Capitalist ones are having serious traps inside the proletarian regime, weakening them may be a good choice.

So is that a yes...? And you are actually extremely relevant lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

7. ISO #1507
    Ganelon

You make TPR claims for fun?

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @TheGodDavid I noticed you’ve been reading for a while. Do you have any more input on who you think could be scum?
    I was just catching up on what I missed. I don't know who could be the scum at this point
    My guess is still on Magoroth for flip-flopping many times

9. ISO #1509

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    List of Reads

-Fielzanks, the towniest of them all. He fits his town meta perfectly, and helps town a lot. If he's scum, I take a break from FM. And I don't want to.
    -Naz, very very aggressive. That's how the Town naz plays. A scum would want to lower the fire, she just put more wood in it. Highly likely to be town.

-Magoroth, for the "confused" vibe I get from him, he looks like a quite lost townie. Plus, he fits his town meta. (yes I meta read a lot.)

-The AFKs, pure null read.

-Unknown1234, I'm having a hard time reading that slot, and I don't like that fact.
    -Blinkskater, he vanished heavily, I don't know how to see that... it's scummy, but I don't get the intent behind it. Unless he's just extremely busy IRL.

-Aamirus, the much probable Stalin, opportunistic guy, isn't much active, is lynch happy.
    -TheGodDavid, top scum read for now, he seems very very careful to me, got inactive, doesn't provide his thoughts, I see no scumhunting from that slot. Scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You forgot rumox in your list of reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh damn lol.... Rumox is a "town read" that must die, sadly. I believe him, and I also believe he's a threat to his own team.

I know this was a long time ago but MM's opinion on me has swung pretty extremely. At least Fielz and Naz were consistent. I'm dead ass tired and want to go to bed. If I'm up before eod I'll troll through his swing reads of me.

PURE SPECULATIVE, I haven't gone back yet but I may have a feeling it may swing based on the narrative of the game at the time.

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

So is that a yes...? And you are actually extremely relevant lol
    Yes, it was a yes...

And well, not lynching D1 in an unforgiving setup is not that wise. Its like dancing on a sword, but if y'all don't do that, you'll just be cut down by that sword with like 90% chance, while its like only 50-75% with lynching D1 or whatever.

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I was just catching up on what I missed. I don't know who could be the scum at this point
    My guess is still on Magoroth for flip-flopping many times
    Is that your entire reason to be scum-reading me? You have STILL not addressed my claim that I faked my own breakdown. Lenneth is giving me strong town vibes atm due to that, he is the only one who actually touched upon that, if briefly and to little effect.

14. ISO #1514
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    If I am lynched today the devil is in the votes.
    Hey pocket master, let's vote blinkskater

15. ISO #1515

16. ISO #1516
    Ganelon

Some people does, and doing it for "fun" has its very reason.
    This is such bullshit. 'Some people does' is not an argument. Why do you assume I am trolling?

17. ISO #1517

xD
    Blink lol
    eh, i'm not opposed, as he isn't a Town Read for me like other games, but i think there are other lynches that give me better information.

Yes, it was a yes...

And well, not lynching D1 in an unforgiving setup is not that wise. Its like dancing on a sword, but if y'all don't do that, you'll just be cut down by that sword with like 90% chance, while its like only 50-75% with lynching D1 or whatever.
    weeeeelllllllll ok, curious to see where your vote goes

18. ISO #1518

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    This is such bullshit. 'Some people does' is not an argument. Why do you assume I am trolling?
    Because you've done it in every game...? lol

19. ISO #1519
    Ganelon

eh, i'm not opposed, as he isn't a Town Read for me like other games, but i think there are other lynches that give me better information.

weeeeelllllllll ok, curious to see where your vote goes
    So you would be willing to vote blinkskater?

20. ISO #1520
    Ganelon

Because you've done it in every game...? lol
    Name at least one game where I wasn't dead serious.

21. ISO #1521

22. ISO #1522
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    You did a breakdown for fun, why couldn't you do a TPR claim for fun?
    It was not for fun; do not twist my fucking words. I did to put myself as LHF, and you guys are reaching for me atm. Objevtice accomplished.

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525

Name at least one game where I wasn't dead serious.
    Literally...every...single...one...lol

So you would be willing to vote blinkskater?
    Yeah, if you can tell me what information we get from it. I see more information from other lynches.

26. ISO #1526
    Ganelon

Yeah, if you can tell me what information we get from it. I see more information from other lynches.
    And what lynches would you support, in that case?

27. ISO #1527

It was not for fun; do not twist my fucking words. I did to put myself as LHF, and you guys are reaching for me atm. Objevtice accomplished.
    Oh yeah, we are totally reaching for you.

blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    rumox (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Magoroth (1 [L-6]):
    Fielzanks

Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    rumox
    Dunna (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Fielzanks (1 [L-6]):
    Unknown1234

Like who?
    rumox but of currrrz.
    and my scummish read is still aamirus. i think. lol

28. ISO #1528

And what lynches would you support, in that case?
    and actually your lynch lol. i don't like the TPR hard role claims atm when i've said (as well as the "town" (town as a whole here) consensus) multiple times i was against role claiming.

29. ISO #1529
    Ganelon

My Tpr claim in Lurkers had its merits, although it was poorly executed in practice. It forced roleclaims from everyone.

My vig claim was an attempt to pressure people into voting along with me - that could've worked very well (I would say it nearly did so) had you people pushed my D1 scum reads (blink, to some extent Gyrlander, whom I was afraid of shooting because she would have called me a moron in the event that I was wrong)

30. ISO #1530

31. ISO #1531

Oh yeah, we are totally reaching for you.

blinkskater (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    rumox (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Magoroth (1 [L-6]):
    Fielzanks

Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    rumox
    Dunna (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Fielzanks (1 [L-6]):
    Unknown1234

rumox but of currrrz.
    and my scummish read is still aamirus. i think. lol
    I was against a rumox lynch for D1 because I thought he was a shitizen trying to give us more time, but he backpedaled... So now there is no reason for mafia to attack him.

32. ISO #1532

I was against a rumox lynch for D1 because I thought he was a shitizen trying to give us more time, but he backpedaled... So now there is no reason for mafia to attack him.
    That's what he wanted you to believe, but when he saw that almost no one believed it, he backed down.

33. ISO #1533

He just kept posting troll faces yesterday when we were arguing over him, so I feel like, as aamirus said, it was probably all fake and he was going to retract it anyway. He really seemed to be yearning for townpoints.

He says we killed the wifoam, but it was actually him when he decided to say its over.

MM literally did it in the last game, but MM did a great job in convincing people he was just a citizen when he was actually the sheriff. I don't see the same thing happening here in way beneficial for town.

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Fuck it, I'm sick of reading posts. I want to actually give my thoughts. I apologize if there's something key that has happened post 1140, right now I just want to puke my thoughts.

Naz is a townread for me. However, I don't townread her because "lol this is Naz town meta so confirmed". That's dumb, because she's clearly aware of her own meta, and her personality doesn't exactly seem shy, so she wouldn't have a problem acting aggro as scum.

The reason I townread her is her attempts to move on from the Rumox shenanigans and actually ask others questions / build new reads and shit. In her position, it would have been easy to just tunnel and not talk about anything but Rumox and Unknown because you guys give her free townreads.

Also, she seems to actually think Magoroth is town and has tried to reach out to him and reconcilliate with him, which is probably difficult given how frustrating Mago is acting and the fact she seems rather proud.

The reason why I feel the need to point this out is because, if we conjecture that Naz is town, then clearly the capitalists will know she's probably town and will have to fabricate reasons to townread her (if they choose to townread her).

In particular, MM's townread of Naz seems fake as fuck. In fact, MM's reads in general seem fake as fuck. When he gave his reads on everyone, half of them were pure meta reads. This looks fake as fuck because he himself admitted a few posts later that meta reads are dumb, which means meta is not the actual reason he's reading those people as he says he is. In other words, the reads are fabricated.

The flipflop on Magoroth is also key to note. At the start of the day he claimed to have FoS on Magoroth, then later switched to a townread "cuz Mago proposing shitty theories is Mago's town-meta LOL XD XD XD". It reads like a SvS where MM wanted to distance himself from Mago a little so he didn't seem like he was buddying him later.

The SvS read works so well in my head because I also scumread Mago. Don't get me wrong, he does seem like a genuine scatterbrain. Just read the first couple pages where he goes along with the daystart banter only to suddenly insist that this is "creating a breeding ground for scum" and completely flips his attitude. Obviously, that's just scatterbrainery 101 and NAI.

However, sometimes it seems like he's actively exploiting his own aura of appearing "clumsy" to push an agenda / cause confusion. When Unknown and Naz were having an already heated discussion, he spread chaos / frustrated Naz by literally lying about her posts. Off the top of my head:

-One time he asked the loaded question "why are you still tunneling Rumox Naz" when Naz had lifted the vote for ages and decided the Rumox vote was unproductive.

-This other time he said some super dumb shit "interesting to note that Naz has never said she's town". Not only is that dumb and meaningless but Naz had actually said she's town loads of times.

When Naz pointed this out to him he just kept pushing the Naz train for ages with no self-reflection. If I was a scatterbrain in that position I'd be like "woa wtf I'm clearly wrong about this person I should read their posts again before posting more inane crap" but he didn't do that.

When he literally copy-pasted setup through spoiler tags for "future setup analysis" that seemed fake as shit and looked like he was just trying to give off the impression he was trying to help town. In fact, all the inane setup discussion he indulged in gave off that vibe. When he wrote that post completely misunderstanding the Sleeping Agent that seemed fake as shit, given literally reading the role for 2 seconds would make it very obvious the Sleeping Agent had nothing to do with roleblocking. It seemed like he was setting himself up as the archetypal scatterbrain again when he did that.

*exhale

I also don't like Fielzanks, but he's the kind of person you really need to go back and dig up quotes and analyze the shit out of him to explain why exactly. Various posts he makes have a clear, plausible scum agenda. Aamyrus did a stellar analysis of his strategy post (I didn't really read it that way at first, but it clicks for me now). Going to such detail about the actions scum will "likely *wink wink*" take did not help town at all because he did not propose any strategies to counter the scum's likely night plan for Lenin and Trotsky. However, going into such detail about what actions scum will "likely" take tonight had tangible benefits for coaching scum on how they should play today.

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I know this was a long time ago but MM's opinion on me has swung pretty extremely. At least Fielz and Naz were consistent. I'm dead ass tired and want to go to bed. If I'm up before eod I'll troll through his swing reads of me.

PURE SPECULATIVE, I haven't gone back yet but I may have a feeling it may swing based on the narrative of the game at the time.
    You make me want to lynch MM. Why is that?

42. ISO #1542

43. ISO #1543

s.warn @Distorted WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING IN YZB25 AGES AGO >=O

44. ISO #1544
    Ganelon

s.warn @Distorted WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING IN YZB25 AGES AGO >=O
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

45. ISO #1545

46. ISO #1546

Fuck it, I'm sick of reading posts. I want to actually give my thoughts. I apologize if there's something key that has happened post 1140, right now I just want to puke my thoughts.

I also don't like Fielzanks, but he's the kind of person you really need to go back and dig up quotes and analyze the shit out of him to explain why exactly. Various posts he makes have a clear, plausible scum agenda. Aamyrus did a stellar analysis of his strategy post (I didn't really read it that way at first, but it clicks for me now). Going to such detail about the actions scum will "likely *wink wink*" take did not help town at all because he did not propose any strategies to counter the scum's likely night plan for Lenin and Trotsky. However, going into such detail about what actions scum will "likely" take tonight had tangible benefits for coaching scum on how they should play today.
    Shit, it's a bit difficult to read lol, but basickly, you are agreed with most of us about MM and Magoroth?

47. ISO #1547

Spoiler : god post :

Naz is a townread for me. However, I don't townread her because "lol this is Naz town meta so confirmed". That's dumb, because she's clearly aware of her own meta, and her personality doesn't exactly seem shy, so she wouldn't have a problem acting aggro as scum.

The reason I townread her is her attempts to move on from the Rumox shenanigans and actually ask others questions / build new reads and shit. In her position, it would have been easy to just tunnel and not talk about anything but Rumox and Unknown because you guys give her free townreads.

Also, she seems to actually think Magoroth is town and has tried to reach out to him and reconcilliate with him, which is probably difficult given how frustrating Mago is acting and the fact she seems rather proud.

The reason why I feel the need to point this out is because, if we conjecture that Naz is town, then clearly the capitalists will know she's probably town and will have to fabricate reasons to townread her (if they choose to townread her).

In particular, MM's townread of Naz seems fake as fuck. In fact, MM's reads in general seem fake as fuck. When he gave his reads on everyone, half of them were pure meta reads. This looks fake as fuck because he himself admitted a few posts later that meta reads are dumb, which means meta is not the actual reason he's reading those people as he says he is. In other words, the reads are fabricated.

The flipflop on Magoroth is also key to note. At the start of the day he claimed to have FoS on Magoroth, then later switched to a townread "cuz Mago proposing shitty theories is Mago's town-meta LOL XD XD XD". It reads like a SvS where MM wanted to distance himself from Mago a little so he didn't seem like he was buddying him later.

The SvS read works so well in my head because I also scumread Mago. Don't get me wrong, he does seem like a genuine scatterbrain. Just read the first couple pages where he goes along with the daystart banter only to suddenly insist that this is "creating a breeding ground for scum" and completely flips his attitude. Obviously, that's just scatterbrainery 101 and NAI.

However, sometimes it seems like he's actively exploiting his own aura of appearing "clumsy" to push an agenda / cause confusion. When Unknown and Naz were having an already heated discussion, he spread chaos / frustrated Naz by literally lying about her posts. Off the top of my head:

-One time he asked the loaded question "why are you still tunneling Rumox Naz" when Naz had lifted the vote for ages and decided the Rumox vote was unproductive.

-This other time he said some super dumb shit "interesting to note that Naz has never said she's town". Not only is that dumb and meaningless but Naz had actually said she's town loads of times.

When Naz pointed this out to him he just kept pushing the Naz train for ages with no self-reflection. If I was a scatterbrain in that position I'd be like "woa wtf I'm clearly wrong about this person I should read their posts again before posting more inane crap" but he didn't do that.

When he literally copy-pasted setup through spoiler tags for "future setup analysis" that seemed fake as shit and looked like he was just trying to give off the impression he was trying to help town. In fact, all the inane setup discussion he indulged in gave off that vibe. When he wrote that post completely misunderstanding the Sleeping Agent that seemed fake as shit, given literally reading the role for 2 seconds would make it very obvious the Sleeping Agent had nothing to do with roleblocking. It seemed like he was setting himself up as the archetypal scatterbrain again when he did that.

*exhale

first of all, THANK YOU.

Secondly, I can agree with what you said about MM. I had said a few posts back that out of my "white knights" I would lynch MM today, (and I said meh to blink and that I wanted to save Fielz lynch)

i'm gonna go back and sit in the back seat (and keep working.....lol) i'd like to hear what everyone else has to say

i will lynch rumox or mm (or Mag mostly to get rid of him lol it will be dangerous later in the game with how confused he is and unfortunately if i am left alive he will go against me) today

doc on me

kthxbye

48. ISO #1548
    Ganelon

Given how many people are townreading naz and scumreading me, I agree to my own lynch. I seriously have no fucking clue what is happening this game and I want to know wtf is going on. Pull the trigger, this setuo is giving me the headache. Lynch me or lynch MM.

49. ISO #1549

Given how many people are townreading naz and scumreading me, I agree to my own lynch. I seriously have no fucking clue what is happening this game and I want to know wtf is going on. Pull the trigger, this setuo is giving me the headache. Lynch me or lynch MM.
    No matter what your role card is, this is going against wincon and gamethrowing. Stop. Ask for a replace instead. Don't be like rumox last game, that is extremely frustrating and you shouldn't sign up if you do this.

50. ISO #1550
    Ganelon

No matter what your role card is, this is going against wincon and gamethrowing. Stop. Ask for a replace instead. Don't be like rumox last game, that is extremely frustrating and you shouldn't sign up if you do this.
    Ugh. @Distorted replace me.