User Tag List

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 3959
  1. ISO #1451

2. ISO #1452
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I didn't vote yet because blink is not connected and real shit will happen in a few hours, not now.
    And I am kind of afraid of a turbo lynch of Mag , I prefer to let the new player read everthing and wait until they will be more people.
    'I will never vote against naz' ==> that's why I don't trust blink. If he is just white knighing you because you are a girl or because you are friend, it's really a bad play as a town.
    What heresy is this. I cannot be lynched. You cannot lynch the lynch train's High Priest himself.

3. ISO #1453

I didn't vote yet because blink is not connected and real shit will happen in a few hours, not now.
    And I am kind of afraid of a turbo lynch of Mag , I prefer to let the new player read everthing and wait until they will be more people.
    'I will never vote against naz' ==> that's why I don't trust blink. If he is just white knighing you because you are a girl or because you are friend, it's really a bad play as a town.
    i think it's actually mostly salt over unknown lol, he only said it when he saw my snarky to him
    he explicitly said he would buddy me as well
    but Magoroth has also said SEVERAL times he will not lynch Unknown and maybe rumox. idk, Mag is like a flip flop stuck in some seaweed in the ocean..
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1454

5. ISO #1455

I never suspected MM for claiming a role not in a game. It was for him saying David claiming citizen instead of soviet worker was suss then goes on to claim citizen himself in his following post. He passed it off as a test for the new guy. That was the start of my interaction with him. I also never said I want to lynch Blink.

6. ISO #1456
    Ganelon

Let's lynch rumox because he faked an Editor slip, confirmed scum right there

7. ISO #1457

8. ISO #1458
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I'll lynch your Gulag officier ass if you don't jail me tonight fam
    Die heretic!!!!

9. ISO #1459
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i think it's actually mostly salt over unknown lol, he only said it when he saw my snarky to him
    but Magoroth has also said SEVERAL times he will not lynch Unknown and maybe rumox. idk, Mag is like a flip flop stuck in some seaweed in the ocean..
    I would sooner lynch myself over rumox, maybe even Unknown over rumox.

10. ISO #1460

11. ISO #1461
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Does anyone know if MM got any higher than L-3
    L-2.

12. ISO #1462

Does anyone know if MM got any higher than L-3
    I put him at L-2 earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #1463

Blink have still time to defend himself, but I ave the feeling he will still troll xD
    By the way, so far, in every games I have done, the D1 lynch was ALWAYS a town...

That's why I pushed Magoroth about 'not lynching MM', to see if he will do like blink with you.

14. ISO #1464

15. ISO #1465

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I would sooner lynch myself over rumox, maybe even Unknown over rumox.
    You're a 100% town in your eyes since you know your role card. You would lynch a 100% confirmed town over someone who did shady shit?
    You've claimed that you are Gulag Officier. Assuming that's true, and that you know your role card, you would lynch a 100% confirmed TPR over someone who did shady shit?

That is discrediting you.

16. ISO #1466
    Ganelon

L-2.
    I feel there is an absurd amount of potential information in there, so if anyone could be as kind as to dig it up for me (Mm's reaction when he was voted up)

17. ISO #1467

18. ISO #1468

Blink have still time to defend himself, but I ave the feeling he will still troll xD
    By the way, so far, in every games I have done, the D1 lynch was ALWAYS a town...

That's why I pushed Magoroth about 'not lynching MM', to see if he will do like blink with you.
    What's funny is when not lynching D1 is good (margin of error, strong investigative roles, weak scum roles) people DO lynch; and when setup is unforgiving (here, hello) they want do give one more time to the scum.

19. ISO #1469
    Ganelon

his reaction was to joke about it because I did it to make him feel the pressure.
    Can you find the post please?

20. ISO #1470
    Ganelon

What's funny is when not lynching D1 is good (margin of error, strong investigative roles, weak scum roles) people DO lynch; and when setup is unforgiving (here, hello) they want do give one more time to the scum.
    Can we all agree that no lynch is a bad idea in this setup?

21. ISO #1471

aamirus (4 [L-3]):
    Magoroth, Marshmallow Marshall, Fielzanks, Lenneth
    Marshmallow Marshall (4 [L-3]):
    blinkskater, rumox, aamirus, Unknown1234
    rumox (1 [L-6]):
    naz

TheGodDavid (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth
    rumox (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    aamirus (2 [L-5]):
    Fielzanks, Lenneth
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-4]):
    blinkskater, rumox, aamirus
    Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Fielzanks (1 [L-6]):
    Unknown1234

Fielzanks (2 [L-5]):
    Magoroth, Unknown1234
    rumox (2 [L-5]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, naz
    Magoroth (1 [L-6]):
    Fielzanks
    Unknown1234 (1 [L-6]):
    blinkskater
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    rumox

I was taking more notes on the vote counts, but I eventually forgot and didn’t record that many. The first one in this post is actually the 2nd one in the game
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #1472

You are at L-3, if someone is actualy pressured, it's you !

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

L-2
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I already said what I had to say, and started questioning people. What do you ask more? Unless you just want me to feel the pressure :P
    found it !

23. ISO #1473

24. ISO #1474

25. ISO #1475
    Ganelon

found it !
    Wtf even is that quote @ Marshmallow Marshall

26. ISO #1476
    Ganelon

Wtf even is that quote @ Marshmallow Marshall
    @Marshmallow Marshall

27. ISO #1477

😂😂😂😂

28. ISO #1478
    Ganelon

Sorry, from a noob perspective I find it hard to believe you’d expect us to be too dumb to at least read the setup properly.
    What is this lol

29. ISO #1479

30. ISO #1480

31. ISO #1481
    Ganelon

When you kids are done talking and have reached a conclusui/ formed a new theory/stumbled upon some other piece of information, ping me. I need to go for a while
    Also we have 9 hours till EoD

32. ISO #1482

33. ISO #1483

You should post less and read more, I already quoted that as a potential scumslip :/
    You’ve said this multiple times today (3 times, if I remember correctly) and yet you never actually put any pressure on the statement said, instead saying “this is a potential scum-slip”. The way you do it is very scummy because you are essentially throwing shade on every person you’re saying it to by not attempting to see if it’s real or not. The passive play here is not a sign of town attempting to solve the game.

34. ISO #1484

35. ISO #1485
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    Wait, Magoroth, you did claim what you'd claim for real or its a bluff? I find it to be way, way too absurd.
    I can't tell you yet

36. ISO #1486
    Ganelon

Who were the people SK hunting? Mag was one of them I know that, were there others? If anyone knows it would save me trolling through an insane post count.
    I am pretty sure I was the only one. Maybe blinkskater?

37. ISO #1487

Wait, Magoroth, you did claim what you'd claim for real or its a bluff? I find it to be way, way too absurd.
    Discussing claims is probably not the best way to spend the last half of the day. I don’t see why Town would want to pursue this claim at this very moment.

38. ISO #1488
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Discussing claims is probably not the best way to spend the last half of the day. I don’t see why Town would want to pursue this claim at this very moment.
    ^^

39. ISO #1489

Because I have sincere faith that if you’re Town, you’re not going to give complete bias to blinkskater regardless of alignment, but why do you think Mag is scummy for flip flopping when blinkskater flipped on me because I was accusing the both of you. If you haven’t read his read on me, I suggest doing so now. They don’t add up.

40. ISO #1490
    Ganelon

Because I have sincere faith that if you’re Town, you’re not going to give complete bias to blinkskater regardless of alignment, but why do you think Mag is scummy for flip flopping when blinkskater flipped on me because I was accusing the both of you. If you haven’t read his read on me, I suggest doing so now. They don’t add up.
    I did not 'flip-flop', I explicitly stated that that was staged on my part.

41. ISO #1491

-vote Dunna

yo, i know it's a lot right now, but do you want to lynch d1? if so, can you provide maybe a potential pool?

same applies to you @yzb25 but i can't vote 2 people and don't see you online
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

42. ISO #1492
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks , let's vote blinkskater. Failure to do so will result in you facing the executioner's rifle.

43. ISO #1493

44. ISO #1494

I did not 'flip-flop', I explicitly stated that that was staged on my part.
    Regardless whether you actually flipped or not (I personally haven’t stated that I agree with it) I am trying to get Naz to talk to me without calling me a women hater or a dumbass.

45. ISO #1495
    Ganelon

-vote blinkskater

46. ISO #1496

Well alright, I am no one basically, so it does not matter, just wanted to bring some light to it, that is all.
    I don’t get why you said this..

47. ISO #1497
    Ganelon

Regardless whether you actually flipped or not (I personally haven’t stated that I agree with it) I am trying to get Naz to talk to me without calling me a women hater or a dumbass.
    Fair enough.

48. ISO #1498

-vote Dunna

yo, i know it's a lot right now, but do you want to lynch d1? if so, can you provide maybe a potential pool?

same applies to you @yzb25 but i can't vote 2 people and don't see you online
    I am actually online. I put the invisible thing on a long time ago and haven't turned it off since. I can give you my reads but they're outdated because I'm only on #1140. Though, frankly, I'm not sure how much new shit I'll get in the next 300 posts XD

I'm going to have to start skimming to catch up because you guys are posting so much.

49. ISO #1499

@TheGodDavid I noticed you’ve been reading for a while. Do you have any more input on who you think could be scum?

50. ISO #1500

You literally said it yourself.
    Yep I hate women, you’ve figured me out entirely.
    I didn't actually say Mag was scummy.