S-FM The Cold War III - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 3959
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    In other words, what I am really trying to say here is I don't understand why everyone was getting pissed at me in the earlier part of the day for "outing TPRs by ruining WIFOM" when it seems like the answer to why everybody has said and done everything they've said and done is WIFOM. Then according to you guys the town thing to do is not question anything anybody claims because u might be ruining their WIFOM (of course, multiple people have said the opposite, questioning everybody, is best for town). Everything you guys say is the definition of CIRCULAR REASOING, so I guess I really don't know who to vote or what to think anymore.
    I feel like you're pulling the confusion card so YOU can continue running in circle without having any impact, actually. 'I don't know...' 'There's WIFOM guys....' That isnt contributing; you're again stating things without backing it with your own process of thinking, hiding behind the fact that WIFOM exists.

2. ISO #1302

It's not illogical. I kind of feel like you never intended to end the day with the Sleeper Agent claim and were always going to retract it. It was just a smoke and mirror to see how people reacted, which I think has worked better than anything anybody else has tried so far. But that leaves us with nothing real from you then.

When I think more about the legit play of trying to draw heat and get hit as cit, it doesn't make sense to have claimed so early in the day, so I now think you never actually intended to use this plan.
    So if you have a feeling that rumox, ON PURPOSE, threw heavy confusion into town, why are you town reading him?

3. ISO #1303

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Blinkskater and naz have been insulting people, contributing next to nothing to the town. And Fielzanks and MM are defending them. How is that pro-town?

-vote Fielzanks

You guys are just riding the wave.
    I doubt that I am 'riding the wave' when I'm the one talking about lynching rumox for a long long time. naz actually scumhunt now, you'd be blind to not see her efforts, and blink plays his usual self no even if he isn't pro-town that doesnt tell us anything since he's never pro-town and get scumread for that everygame? He's focusing on those who want to kill Naz for explained reasons

4. ISO #1304

I have seen NOTHING to convince me to Lynch rumox thus far. Absolutely nothing. Seriously, if I understand correctly, you state your reason as being your fear that rumox might be scum and trying to pull wool over our eyes. That's not far apart from lynching the confirmed investigative role just because you think they bussed their own teammates. Yeah, it's a possibility, but it's sure as hell not the most probable situation. @Fielzanks and @blinkskater, you're both rational people - care to explain WHY you're going out of your way to Lynch the fucking meat shield? I think you're just trying to figure out who the actual TPR is. In that case you do not belong here and I will lynch you.

@Unknown1234, personally I am town reading aamirus right now simply because of all the bullshit. I'd like to hear your opinion on her.
    I am the actual TPR here, so when I see someone claiming TPR to add confusion and think we would praise him and gain street cred because his mvoe would be 'too ballsy' for us; I think bullshit. Imagine we let him go and lynch me, for example. It's 7v4 going into the night. then it's 5v4 in day 2; with people searching for SK. If we lynch scum rumox then because he was scum, it become 5v3. 3 kills on the second night and boom! 2v3. Yeehee.

More than that, he pointed that his play had a risk 'being lynched because my claim made me scummy' but then he's RETRACTING his claim while knowing that it was a risk, meaning he isn't willing to take the risk of being lynched for his idea. That scream scum to me, honestly.

5. ISO #1305

This is why I was town-reading you and unknown, the only people (of the extremely active ones) who seemed to be making serious posts, while others spent pages and pages just going back and forth with insults. Unknown after awhile also dipped into this but I think only after being heavily baited by naz lashing out. (and naz I did see your recent post about how you were upset about previous games and would stop doing this. I am only commenting on what the majority of the day consisted of).

I guess what I am trying to say is this led to my initial leads but I'm not sure it's really worth all that much weight. Seems like a lot of people in here came into the game salty at each other and that history is making it harder to read people.

As with my previous few posts, I still think we cannot get anything of real substance going until the other 2 players start talking/replacements
    I feel insulted by that.

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    +1
    I want you to claim a role if you are TPR. Now.

9. ISO #1309

I don't want to vote Unknown at this point. Wtf is this question? No, 'no matter what', if Unknown keeps behaving as he has thus far then I will not Lynch him.
    I'm actually fine with a MM Lynch.
    See, that's flip-floping. You're tying to disguise your extreme flip flopping as a strategy to lure scum by appearing scummy but beside sheeping Unkn you don't have reads

10. ISO #1310
    Ganelon

I am the actual TPR here, so when I see someone claiming TPR to add confusion and think we would praise him and gain street cred because his mvoe would be 'too ballsy' for us; I think bullshit. Imagine we let him go and lynch me, for example. It's 7v4 going into the night. then it's 5v4 in day 2; with people searching for SK. If we lynch scum rumox then because he was scum, it become 5v3. 3 kills on the second night and boom! 2v3. Yeehee.

More than that, he pointed that his play had a risk 'being lynched because my claim made me scummy' but then he's RETRACTING his claim while knowing that it was a risk, meaning he isn't willing to take the risk of being lynched for his idea. That scream scum to me, honestly.
    I don't... wha? 2v3 d2? That should literally not be possible. I need to read the setup again. Why didn't you mention this before? If that shir happens, I'll blame you all for not lynching the SK. Also, that is a bullshit claim IMO and makes me feel like you actually want me to lynch MM.

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

When did he retract his claim? Did I missed it?

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314
    Ganelon

I don't... wha? 2v3 d2? That should literally not be possible. I need to read the setup again. Why didn't you mention this before? If that shir happens, I'll blame you all for not lynching the SK. Also, that is a bullshit claim IMO and makes me feel like you actually want me to lynch MM.
    If that bullshit happens, it won't be my fault because trying to find scum is tough enough as it is, especially with all the WIFOM you people generated, but finding a neutral scum and lynching them d1 is borderline insane and I doubt a host wpuld create such a ridiculously imbalanced setup.

15. ISO #1315
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Why? we DON'T want to know who is TPR and what role they have. specialy D1.
    Sound scummy. Do you want to know who to kill tonight?
    No dude, my reasoning is that since Fielz claimed TPR AND he is my scum read atm I want him to claim a role since claiming 'TPR' is bullshit, no real TPR does that. Distorted did that one claim and lynched the real TPR.

16. ISO #1316

Excluding the two afks

Spoiler : cvote :
    blinkskater, Magoroth, aamirus, Fielzanks, TheGodDavid, Marshmallow Marshall, Unknown, rumox, naz

Lynching Blink could give us a lot of informations about Fiel and naz. Fiel and Blink are defending naz pretty hard, plus since Mag is pushing for Blink, that will also give us informations about him. If I remember, Blink also claimed shitizen, which won't be huge loss if he is really town. Scums will probably all claim shitizen?

Just to point out that I'm defending naz, he's defending naz; that doesnt mean we're in the same pot together. Hell, you're seeing naz as town as well!

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

2 kills the first night and 3 kills the second assuming no HEAT roleblock or doctor heal. -5 town, we're 8. assuming 1 misslynch and 1 correct lynch, that makes 2 town for 3 scum. I've already said that multiple times.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

21. ISO #1321

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

Sound like yeah...which is even worse that not retracting. that mean his claim is actualy pointless.
    Exactly. So he made a pointless claim which threw heavy confusion into town, and when he saw he could actually get lynched for his fake ass claim he retracted instead of KEEPING THE ONLY THING THAT COULD HAVE SAVED HIM : People saying he wanted to keep the WIFOM. With the wifom out of the picture, it sounds to me like he planned this as scum to gain a high town read and delay town but that it backfired on him. He even said in his post he expected town points because 'no scum would be that ballsy'

24. ISO #1324

No dude, my reasoning is that since Fielz claimed TPR AND he is my scum read atm I want him to claim a role since claiming 'TPR' is bullshit, no real TPR does that. Distorted did that one claim and lynched the real TPR.

Something something discussing claims is bad ; wait it's Fielzanks claim !!! REVEAL!!!!

Am looking for consistency pretty please

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326
    Ganelon

Honestly after all that shit you tried to pull I would've done that as well. The other day I was in a mod game and I pretended to be an imbecile so people would claim some investigator fella was executioner. Given that it did not work as intended, I dropped the act. I'm seeing similarities here

27. ISO #1327

I remember saying that somewhere. That if your play was a WIFOM it would only work on complete newbies. Why would I accept something like that when the possibility of you being scum/potential scum is way higher than that? I have a habit of lynching every survivor I can get my hands on because they usually side with mafia (and they aren't obliged to do so); as a sleeper agent, you will have no choice but to SIDE with them. So even if you're town, you're NOT town. And that's only taking on the possibility that's you are stupid. if you're not, you've clearing chosen a role where you could pull shit bullshit off to stay alive and make the mafia gain a day. The only day they need to win, actually. That's pro-scum play because you're throwing extreme confusion into town and tried to make other TPR reveals to CC you. You're saying I'm scum because deconstructing the game makes it clear, while saying in the same paragraph that confusion is bad. Don't contradict yourself that much please.
    I also remember in that very post you quoted I said there is numerous new people in the FM that it could have worked. Yep the potential of me being a suicidal scum is suuuuch a high potential rofl. Your scum reading of me banks on the fact that I am taking a figuratively 1% success rate play as scum. Reaching much? I also never said confusion is bad, I said it's good and that's it's scummy that you want to remove confusion from the game. I don't know where you see the contradiction.

28. ISO #1328
    Ganelon

rumox is trying to advance the game - he actually dropped his fake act as Sleeper. You guys are still mad over it. @Fielzanks I don't think you're TPR - I heavily doubt you are even town. Why would you even claim TPR day one is beyond me.

29. ISO #1329
    Ganelon

rumox is trying to advance the game - he actually dropped his fake act as Sleeper. You guys are still mad over it. @Fielzanks I don't think you're TPR - I heavily doubt you are even town. Why would you even claim TPR day one is beyond me.
    The reason for this is as follows.

​I hardclaim Gulag officer, I am shooting Fielzanks tonight.

30. ISO #1330

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    I also remember in that very post you quoted I said there is numerous new people in the FM that it could have worked. Yep the potential of me being a suicidal scum is suuuuch a high potential rofl. Your scum reading of me banks on the fact that I am taking a figuratively 1% success rate play as scum. Reaching much? I also never said confusion is bad, I said it's good and that's it's scummy that you want to remove confusion from the game. I don't know where you see the contradiction.
    Oh, okay. Confusing town is pro-town. Today I Learned.
    You have really good reasons to do that claim. Mafia only need 1 misslynch to be in an extremely good position. You know that. You claimed sleeper agent expecting to gain town points. But fact is, you've done it bad. You flipped the finger at half the town (the half going at your ass btw) by ignoring them and make the day revolve around your claim; which is a bad thing in itself. You clearly admitted you wanted to confuse everyone on day 1. Yeah, your goal is achieved. Is that a town goal? No it isn't. If that's your town play I suggest you change as soon as possible because intentionally making your whole town into a mess is gamethrowing. Even more so than Arsonist's bullshit.

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332
    Ganelon

'Why would TPR even claim day one'
    > Hardclaims Gulag officier.

Still looking for consistency.
    I'll be looking for more consistency tonight in your night chat

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336
    Ganelon

Yep one misslynch to be put in a good position so let me put myself in the worst position to potentially get lynched omegalul
    What do you think comrade, does Comrade Fielzanks here deserve the Executioner's Rifle?

37. ISO #1337

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340
    Ganelon

dude...why?...I mean....why?
    I don't know what to think about this claim. Seriously. Are you asking to be shot?
    Yes. You interested?

41. ISO #1341

Hi, I’m in classes atm and will attempt to post when I get more free moments. No clue what this game has become though 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343
    Ganelon

Lenneth, you're slowly digging your own grave lol. You continuously focus on me while pretty much ignoring Fielzanks.

44. ISO #1344
    Ganelon

But one thing is very clear. Fielzanks, blinkskater, myself or rumox are not making it to n1 alive.

45. ISO #1345

What do you think comrade, does Comrade Fielzanks here deserve the Executioner's Rifle?
    I suggest torture not killing

"2. Torture the PO revealing a random piece of information, this info can be anything from a whole players role to a random action that happened last night."

46. ISO #1346

Yes. You interested?
    Not really but you are putting a target on your own back.

Lenneth, you're slowly digging your own grave lol. You continuously focus on me while pretty much ignoring Fielzanks.
    To be fair, I kind of agreed with Fielzanks about rumox claiming then retracting his role.
    I don't know if rumox is a dumb scum but retracting was the worst idea ever.
    And I have the feeling you are doing the exact same thing.
    Does that make me digging my own grave? No ideas.

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348
    Ganelon

"2. Torture the PO revealing a random piece of information, this info can be anything from a whole players role to a random action that happened last night."
    Hmm in that event I would require a doctor or a PSS on me, and that's too much of a chore, I'm not great at reads, I'm just a grunt jailor/sheriff.

49. ISO #1349

you do realize that if he is dead tomorrow, he can't reveal what that 'random piece of information' is?

50. ISO #1350
    Ganelon

you do realize that if he is dead tomorrow, he can't reveal what that 'random piece of information' is?
    Yeh, and so do I.