S-FM The Cold War III - Page 71
Register

User Tag List

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21 61 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 3959
  1. ISO #3501

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

tbh, I still scumread Blink. Blink has been pushing MM the whole game. MM initially had an unnaturally hostile reaction to Blink's push, bringing up Mesk and shit, like it took him REALLY off guard. Blink pushed MM throughout today way before David claimed, it's an absurd degree of certainty in one's own read.

I think the reads into MM being godfather and flipping godfather are reaching - if mm is scum he can frankly flip anything - but if he does flip godfather it would make far more sense if it was predetermined he would be pushed the next day - if the scumteam had literally given up on their godfather, why wouldn't they hard bus him now?

Now Blink is arbitrarily agreeing to Mag's non-existent scumread on me. If Blink scumreads me that's fine, but agreeing with Mag's reasons to scumread me seems absurd, given Mag's reasoning is changing every page.

I'd say Mago/Blink/MM.

2. ISO #3502

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    tbh, I still scumread Blink. Blink has been pushing MM the whole game. MM initially had an unnaturally hostile reaction to Blink's push, bringing up Mesk and shit, like it took him REALLY off guard. Blink pushed MM throughout today way before David claimed, it's an absurd degree of certainty in one's own read.

I think the reads into MM being godfather and flipping godfather are reaching - if mm is scum he can frankly flip anything - but if he does flip godfather it would make far more sense if it was predetermined he would be pushed the next day - if the scumteam had literally given up on their godfather, why wouldn't they hard bus him now?

Now Blink is arbitrarily agreeing to Mag's non-existent scumread on me. If Blink scumreads me that's fine, but agreeing with Mag's reasons to scumread me seems absurd, given Mag's reasoning is changing every page.

I'd say Mago/Blink/MM.
    I should have added onto the end of the third paragraph -- the point is Blink agreeing with Mago there appears very opportunistic.

3. ISO #3503
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    but there are only 4 people not voting him, dunna, yzb, and unknown... and surely you don't scum read fielz
    Yzb, Unknown. I am not scum reading anyone outside of this group (except for the David-MM cluster). I'm not contradicting myself.

4. ISO #3504
    Ganelon

I'd say Mago/Blink/MM.
    Why 'still'? Who implied that you had to townread him?

5. ISO #3505
    Ganelon

I'd say Mago/Blink/MM.
    I think blink said something along the lines of 'I don't trust you yzb' a bit before I started going at you - for the record, I have a LW saying pretty much the same thing about you.

6. ISO #3506
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks

What do you think about blinkskater? I am town reading him atm. He could still be scum tho.

7. ISO #3507

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @yzb25 , why did you stop pursuing Dunna's information?
    I was never pursuing all of it. I wanted some of it. In particular, after maybe convincing him that giving some info may be okay, I was going to ask him to read the first 10/15 pages and give thoughts (and if he had already read them I'd ask for his thoughts). But I never got anywhere near that goal. It was dumb of me not to just specifically say what I wanted, he probably would have done it then.

8. ISO #3508
    Ganelon

I was never pursuing all of it. I wanted some of it. In particular, after maybe convincing him that giving some info may be okay, I was going to ask him to read the first 10/15 pages and give thoughts (and if he had already read them I'd ask for his thoughts). But I never got anywhere near that goal. It was dumb of me not to just specifically say what I wanted, he probably would have done it then.
    Fair enough.

9. ISO #3509

Phone posting atm, I'll be back come in something like an hour, but FOR SURE BEFORE EOD, don't lynch me before I get back please not much time atm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #3510
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Phone posting atm, I'll be back come in something like an hour, but FOR SURE BEFORE EOD, don't lynch me before I get back please not much time atm
    Hurry the fuck up. If you're town you need to make a pretty convincing argument. I'm tired of flipping between you and David. Although I do think that it is you at this point.

11. ISO #3511

12. ISO #3512

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    And myself obviously, or are you going to have your mafia buddies kill me tonight?
    You're scum lol 100/100
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #3513
    Ganelon

If blink is scum, why is he pushing MM? He's been attacking MM the entire game. It's more likely that MM and blink are not aligned.

14. ISO #3514

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    ye so lenin doc me plz and i will try to bg blink
    Don't go on that scum LENIN ON ME

15. ISO #3515
    Ganelon

Did blink just leave?

16. ISO #3516

17. ISO #3517

why didn't I just hammer him yesterday then?
    To get rumox lynch yesterday & my lynch today.

18. ISO #3518

why go on you when you're going to die TODAY (AND YOU ARE GOING TO FLIP SCUM)
    Lol arguing with you is pointless anyway, we both know you're scum...

19. ISO #3519

That was a shitty connection from Mag IMO. It was clear when I was reading those posts that you tried really hard to get Dunna to talk and he was just giving you snarky, rude responses over and over again so you just gave up.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

20. ISO #3520

21. ISO #3521

22. ISO #3522

Altho, while it's buyable for mafia to coach david into this strat last night, I doubt David would have come up with the plan himself, being new. So there is that.
    Indeed. I however believe blink and david are same alignment, which is scum. Blink could make up that plan.

23. ISO #3523

24. ISO #3524

25. ISO #3525

There's no single part of MM's story that's impossible. It just requires the mafia to prepare David for a very specific circumstance - Random TPR dying + MM hunkering down on his claim. If they were considering such specific scenarios, they must have spent hours coaching David on every single tiny possibility, because David gave all the defenses and acted in all the ways you'd expect a lurking newbie BG to act.

And bear in mind that if David was scum he probably wouldn't spend so many hours in the nightchat going over all these strats XD.
    That's exactly what I would do as scum lol. The only problem is that on my first game, I was a scum without a night chat, and 1 scummate got lynched on D1, the other was AFK and got replaced but instant shot by vigi on N1. Very very fun game...

26. ISO #3526

27. ISO #3527

28. ISO #3528
    Ganelon

That was a shitty connection from Mag IMO. It was clear when I was reading those posts that you tried really hard to get Dunna to talk and he was just giving you snarky, rude responses over and over again so you just gave up.
    You don't even know what connection I made.

29. ISO #3529

None of my scum reads are voting MM. I like dis.
    Why are they scum? Because they are not voting me. Why are they not voting me? Because they are scum. Why are they scum? Because they are not voting me. Etc etc etc.

30. ISO #3530

But that would of course be banking on the fact that Naz would flip tpr and how could I possibly KNOW that?
    Didn't you say YOURSELF she was likely to be TPR somewhere?

31. ISO #3531

32. ISO #3532

If blink is scum, why is he pushing MM? He's been attacking MM the entire game. It's more likely that MM and blink are not aligned.
    I think it started out with some hard shade throwing, but when MM looked to be widely scumread, he decided MM would be more useful dead than alive.

A citi claim that has been "proven" for leading a lynch would basically last until the end of the game, without worrying about night kills.

33. ISO #3533
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why are they scum? Because they are not voting me. Why are they not voting me? Because they are scum. Why are they scum? Because they are not voting me. Etc etc etc.
    Nothing to do with them voting you or not. Only Unknown is up there for that purpose. If you're town, so is Unknown, most likely.

34. ISO #3534

35. ISO #3535

So you are belittling me. So nice of you, next time I won't be doing any charts.

36. ISO #3536
    Ganelon

But that would of course be banking on the fact that Naz would flip tpr and how could I possibly KNOW that?
    Ya I think he's right lol, you did say that.

37. ISO #3537
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Dunna View Post
    So you are belittling me. So nice of you, next time I won't be doing any charts.
    He is not belittling you, he is fucking scum (IMO)

38. ISO #3538

39. ISO #3539

You don't even know what connection I made.
    You were trying to make a point that yzb didn't push Dunna, but he literally pushed Dunna more than any other person here (I mean there were a good 10 or so posts in a row each time saying something like "well dunna maybe you don't want to give all your reads away but you could give some...." etc etc and then getting shot down

40. ISO #3540

41. ISO #3541

42. ISO #3542

How so? If she flips cit then David just doesn't do the counterclaim plan... it's not hard to imagine a contingency being in place

43. ISO #3543
    Ganelon

You were trying to make a point that yzb didn't push Dunna, but he literally pushed Dunna more than any other person here (I mean there were a good 10 or so posts in a row each time saying something like "well dunna maybe you don't want to give all your reads away but you could give some...." etc etc and then getting shot down
    No

44. ISO #3544

45. ISO #3545
    Ganelon

No I voted Magoroth
    Yeah he did, I distinctly remember that.

46. ISO #3546

47. ISO #3547

48. ISO #3548

49. ISO #3549

50. ISO #3550